Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepolarity
vagabond
Loc: Jackson, MS
changes in life - trip report (E, LSD)
    #1686622 - 07/04/03 02:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Last night a friend and I decide to take a hit of acid each and go out camping. The night started with some simple things. Staring at tree's and whatnot. Later we decided to turn this trip to a troll so we each eat a tab, and this is where my life changed.

After the initial burst of feeling, I said 'I wish my cell phone worked here', my friend replied with 'who would you call, and what would you tell them'. With that quote I found out exactly what I had to say to the world. I noted that I would call my brother and tell him not to worry so much, that life would be okay. I would call my friends who were on a road trip, and tell them to just get out of the car for a minuite and enjoy nature. To just stop and look at the world.

I would call myself and tell myself to let go of some of the things I consider 'needs' that they are not needs.

These were my thoughts, but on into the night we go..
We walked through the woods for about 9 hours. We stopped in an old graveyard and watched the world come alive at sunrise. What an interesting place to see the world come alive, from a place that was made for and by death. We would be walking and see a tree or a huge hill overlooking some section of forrest. We would climb and sit, and talk.. about everything, or nothing. I hugged a tree, not because I felt like I loved it, simply because I felt it. The bark and moss felt good against my skin. We went into a old church (part of the campsite we were at) and I played the piano for hours. No one particular song, just random notes comming out as my thoughts and emotions.

I talked to my friend about what had happened in my past, my life and experiences. Everything I've kept to myself for such a long time. I had a release, he let me lose my burdens, or of not lose them he helped me carry them. I found what I wanted out of life was nothing.. I dont want to live the american dream anymore. I dont want to wake up everyday and come to my job, I dont want to hate my job. I want to wake up and not worry about what time I might make it back.

Everytime I take any drug I always wonder if I will get my 'enlightening experience'. Last night I got it, all of it. Now it's time to change my life based on what I've known all along, but finally admitted to myself.

I hope you each find yourself on such a lucky journey, not a physical journey, but the mental one. I advise you do not do this, unless you are willing to learn about yourself, accept what you learn, and act on it.

good luck on your quest, now i will continue mine

--------------------
But I?ll survive, the pain lets me know I?m alive.
But I still feel that this ain?t livin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
Re: changes in life - trip report (E, LSD) [Re: polarity]
    #1686640 - 07/04/03 03:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like a nice experience. Good luck!  :grin:

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

Offlinelateralus
Re: changes in life - trip report (E, LSD) [Re: Meph]
    #1687049 - 07/04/03 09:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Excellent. Nice report.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1687325 - 07/05/03 12:57 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Nice post but before you quit your job it might pay to wait a couple of weeks and see if you still feel the same.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlinepolarity
vagabond
Loc: Jackson, MS
Re: changes in life - trip report (E, LSD) [Re: Xlea321]
    #1692376 - 07/07/03 06:46 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I am waiting a while. So far I still have the same mindset and I seem to feel a little better during the day.

So far my plan is to just take a few months off work and go backpack across Europe. Spend a little time seeing some more of the world, and when I'm done either stay there and make a new life or come back here and resume my old one (who knows, I could start a new one here). It will be a few months before I can make all the arrangements to go anyway so I feel that will leave me plenty of time to make sure this is what I want to do.

--------------------
But I?ll survive, the pain lets me know I?m alive.
But I still feel that this ain?t livin.

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1692450 - 07/07/03 07:24 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Good luck on your journey!  :rocket: :thumbup:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom