Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator
    #1684849 - 07/03/03 08:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Secret Growing [Re: ]
    #1684894 - 07/03/03 08:19 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

you need to re-size the pictures. they are too big.

make a diagram.

glad your here. welcome

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

#1684895 - 07/03/03 08:20 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Fruit in a Rubbermaid container 10 gal. That should be efficent. Then dry in a small rubbermaid container w/ dissecant on bottom and screen above that. All in your closet Im sure you should be fine.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #1684900 - 07/03/03 08:24 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineJon_Doe
UnidentifiedMycophile
 User Gallery

#1685358 - 07/03/03 11:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

That thing is gonna rust out with the proper RH - just like those metal baking pans. Use a rubbermaid. And a humidifier.

--------------------
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”

-Charlie Kelly

Anonymous

#1685413 - 07/04/03 12:17 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

If I had to worry about stealth that much I wouldn't fuck around to begin with, this really worth it to you? More things can go wrong when you are trying to using a small space to do everything, yet more than likely will accomplish nothing. I'm not flaming you, but this is like the people who have pit dawgs and fight them for "machismo" or bragging rights. Then hide them in their parents garage. I don't know your story, but fruiting two cakes in a computer shell, incubating, and drying.... "too much too soon"

Offlinehyper_dermic
stranger withcandy

Loc: the land of excess
    #1685540 - 07/04/03 01:12 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i have to agree.. do not stealth grow...
if u are at college, you will get caught and thrown out of school

if u are home, your mom/dad/brother/wahtever will find out and then they will find out u got the information to grow on the internet, then they will find out about US...

you parents will freak, there will be a news special about magic mushroom spores being sold on the internet, and its all over from there... no more vendors...

even worse if one of your friends opens his mouth and u get caught by the cops, your parents can lose their house.

its just not worth it man....
i hate to come down on ya like this, but im trying to cover MY ass.... all it takes is ONE news report...
look what happend to 2ct7
it used to be totally legal (and my fav chemical of all)
then some assmunch had to snort an ungodly amout and kill himself...

his parents threw a shitfit, found out where he got it.. called the press.. next thing u know theres articals about it EVERYWHERE,
and now its schedual one

same thing happned wiht MDMA, GHB, KETAMINE, LSD...
man the list goes on and on.......

wait till u have a safe place to grow.. then enjoy the hobby without the headaches..... :smile:

[hyp] 

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
Re: Secret Growing [Re: hyper_dermic]
    #1685589 - 07/04/03 01:28 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

but lets face it, dumb shit kids will always do stupid shit like that.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Secret Growing [Re: A0999]
    #1685608 - 07/04/03 01:33 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

You guys act like you wouldn't be doing the same thing if you lived with your parents...

--------------------
]

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Re: Secret Growing [Re: Wysefool]
    #1685637 - 07/04/03 01:44 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i do live with my mom, and i quit growing.

--------------------

Invisiblephobey
watcher

Loc: home
Re: Secret Growing [Re: A0999]
    #1685839 - 07/04/03 05:08 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe you can innoculate your moms pillow and spawn that later :wink:

(n/o dude)

Edited by phobey (07/04/03 05:35 AM)

Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Secret Growing [Re: phobey]
    #1685970 - 07/04/03 07:51 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

grow sclerotia. cant get more stealth than them

Offlinelysergic
Mycophile!
Re: Secret Growing [Re: blackout]
    #1686002 - 07/04/03 08:21 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Geez, It's almost a mantra now that "you shouldn't grow inyour parents house'. I thought that this site gave info on how to grow, basically, illegal shrooms. Thats illegal in and of itself. If he is growing in his closet, and his parents obviously have no knowledge of it, they wouldn't be culpable in the eyes of the law. That would be tantamount to assuming that your parents would get arrested for the joint you have in your room.

rubbermaid conatiners, the "bulky" or "heavy duty ones" are perfect for growing when you don't want it to be common knowledge that you are growing. They can easily fit into your closet, and theb est thing about it, you only have to be actually "growing mushrooms" for about 2-3 weeks (OK, longer if you are doing more flushes). The time it takes for the mycelia to colonize your substrate is almost no-risk. Put them in the rubbermaid, devise a heater (heating blanket, whatever) tokeep them at 80 degrees, put t in the closet, cover with clutter/clothes and leave them alone. Thanks to perlite humidification, the fruiting stage only requires you to access the box for air exchange, and you can even rig up a simple one with a fishtank bubbler thing.

All in all, covert growing, even with strict parental guidance, is definatly a possibility. Good luck. You know your house best, just rig up something that'll work. I wouldn't do anything like selling the mushrooms, or anything else that would let people know you are growing, and ya should be safe.

Good luck

--------------------
In response to an attack killing 15 American Servicemen
PsiloKitten said:
Just give em a little more time, the iraqis are making great progress. And this is unorganized. Wait till they get organized.

Offlinelemunhed
The hustler'shustler

Loc: Ur moms house
Re: Secret Growing [Re: lysergic]
    #1686141 - 07/04/03 09:39 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

It's obviously disrespectful to grow in your parents house but there are ways that it can be done.earch is your best tool, the standard Magic Mushroom Growers guide, and PF TEK will answer questions about drying. Just come and post here alot so that you learn. And try placing alll of your shit inside inconspicuous boxes where your parents store stuff. Not in your closet, that's the first place they will look. In ggeneral though i have to say i disagree with growing in your parents house, its a pretty shitty thing if you find out your kids are producing drugs in your house. Parents don't look at mushrooms as teachers of wisdom or harmless fun like the average shroomer would, they look at them as a street drug. Good luck with all that.

--------------------
You're pompeius, aren't you? I'll make a pompeian of you unless you hold your toungue!

-Tiberius Claudius Nero

Offlinebjkroll
Addict

Loc: Detroit
    #1686156 - 07/04/03 09:45 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Whew, you people are rough... innoculate the jars, find a diff place to actually grow em :\

--------------------
"Everybody who's famous sucked the dick to get where they are today.
The only difference between us and them? We swallowed it." - Jimmy Urine

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
    #1686199 - 07/04/03 10:06 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

hyper_dermic said:
its just not worth it man....
i hate to come down on ya like this, but im trying to cover MY ass.... all it takes is ONE news report...
look what happend to 2ct7
it used to be totally legal (and my fav chemical of all)
then some assmunch had to snort an ungodly amout and kill himself...

his parents threw a shitfit, found out where he got it.. called the press.. next thing u know theres articals about it EVERYWHERE,
and now its schedual one

same thing happned wiht MDMA, GHB, KETAMINE, LSD...
man the list goes on and on.......[hyp]

Agreed...although strangely enough barely anyone so much as bats an eye (besides those most closely related) when someone dies from Alcohol Poisoning, or from all the complications of legal drugs.

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: neutralizer]
    #1686314 - 07/04/03 11:44 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

#1686320 - 07/04/03 11:49 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

"They would understand if they found it."

We will see about that. Good Luck!

Anonymous

#1686338 - 07/04/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineScU

#1686351 - 07/04/03 12:09 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Today I made a terrarium out of a small fridge today, It is a incubator then when im ready to fruit i switch the fridge on for cold shocking, when done i flip another switch and it becomes a humidified terrarium.. maybe i'll take some pics of it and post them later.. pretty cool anyone walking in my room would think it was just a fridge...

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

#1686360 - 07/04/03 12:11 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Ok I'm glad to see someone risking the whole mushroom community thinks its funny. Dude you DONT know just what your parents will think and react. You think we are telling you not to grow in your parents house just for kicks?

OfflineScU

Re: Secret Growing [Re: MycoCakeEater]
    #1686363 - 07/04/03 12:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

*nods* I agree with MycoCakeEater its better to be safe than sorry  as the saying goes. but be smart if you do decide to do it :smile:

Invisiblelongshot
title of what?

Loc: Farther North than you
Re: Secret Growing [Re: ScU]
    #1686404 - 07/04/03 12:38 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

"They would understand if they found it."

Then just tell them you are growing. If it is all cool with them that should be no big deal.
What, they might get mad and tell you "No fuckin way you're growing drugs in my house you little ass."
Then you couldn't grow anymore.
What the fuck. Of course this is what will happen. If "understand" means they would be pissed and you'd be in trouble, then they sure would understand.
Go ahead tell them...go go go...Of course youre not going to.
This means that you know they wont understand ALREADY.
Because it is DISRESPECTFUL.
Maybe I am wrong and your parents are "cool."
If so, the asshole down the street will give them a grand to let him cook up a few pounds of meth once a month in your garage. Please ask and get back to me. Those Angels can get impatient.

Dont try to be a little bitch and deny it or say that you 'rents would unnerstand, just because youve found it is such an UNCOOL thing to do.
No offense lysergic, but you obviously arent too well versed in law.
hyper d - well said, 5 shrooms to you!

If I found anyone, kids, the cat, batman, afoaf, whatever, growing in my house I would kick their ass.

"Ive got a Coonan and I'm not afraid to use it... well maybe a little."

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Re: Secret Growing [Re: longshot]
    #1686427 - 07/04/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Thats all we need is mushrooms on the DEA's limelite because some prick thinks his parents are cool with it. What you think and what is the truth are two different things. Dont risk it.

Anonymous

#1686531 - 07/04/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

#1686549 - 07/04/03 01:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

"u fucktard."
Who is the guy who cant take a hint to not grow in his parents house, and cant spell worth shit. I have no problem with you growing, but your doing it in your parents house.
"i come here for some advice "
And you got it! Dont grow in your parents house.
"i live in canada"
And that makes you special why?

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
    #1686553 - 07/04/03 01:59 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

if you can try to grow them outside at a couple of places less cntams(usualy) a lot less trouble and noone should get pissed at you, on the opposite somme peep could steel some ... that is why you should get a couples of patches during summer.
in my own opinion

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Re: Secret Growing [Re: salazare]
    #1686559 - 07/04/03 02:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

yeah outside is a choice but also harder and more full of stress. Inocculate jars inside your house in your closet in a rubbermaid. Then crumble and follow MOE's outdoor tek. Good Luck!
BTW:Parents cant get mad at an outdoor patch. How do they know you made it?

Anonymous

#1686653 - 07/04/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ScU said:

Today I made a terrarium out of a small fridge today, It is a incubator then when im ready to fruit i switch the fridge on for cold shocking, when done i flip another switch and it becomes a humidified terrarium.. maybe i'll take some pics of it and post them later.. pretty cool anyone walking in my room would think it was just a fridge...

Until they open the muthafucka when you'r not there.

OfflineScU

#1686670 - 07/04/03 03:26 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Lol dawg i have my own place i just thought i would mention what i made, its kind of stealth and i didn't want to make my own thread

Anonymous

#1686677 - 07/04/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Kool, Kool :wink: 

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

#1686702 - 07/04/03 03:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

ScU quite a setup I like that. Ive got an old fridge too. In fact im turning it into a incubator right now! :grin:

OfflineScU

#1686711 - 07/04/03 04:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

cool cool, glad to see i inspired some one. they have a nice seal, easy to clean the inside. ect ect oh make sure you bleach the mutha there full of ikkys.

InvisibleKarmaPolice
Puppy Detective
    #1686848 - 07/04/03 06:38 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone growing is doing a stealth grow. Some people hide it from the cops, some from the landlord, some from the family, some from everybody. Anyone growing is also taking part in an illegal activity, and taking a risk. I don't think it's fair to tell one kid he shouldn't grow and then continue on yourself. If it is a common thing for parents to get in trouble for their kids' drugs, then it would be more complicated. (I've personally never heard of this happeneing) But he has just as much right to grow as the rest of you, which is none legally.

Johnny thinks that computer set-up is pretty damn cool and smart man, but very unnecessary and possibly problematic. John grew 12 jars 'invitro' via Hippie's neglect tek in his dorm room, next door to his RA who came over all the time. The campus police routinely made rounds in the halls as well. The only thing he had to hide was the jars themselves, which were kept in a locked drawer. Any time the drawer wasn't locked, he made damn sure the door was. A small tupperware dish and some dessicant could also be kept locked up for drying. He went ahead and fan dried them under the bed, but even that is unnecessary. A very small $10 fluorescent light and an extension cord snuck in from the side fit in there as well at night with the door locked.

Johnny does not advocate illegal activites of course. It's a calculated risk, and you should decide for yourself. One thing is for sure, tell NOBODY you know in 'real life'. When friends ask about em, "I know a guy who grows them" is technically not a lie...

OfflineFatSean
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1686885 - 07/04/03 07:31 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I've been growing behind my parents back since I registered here. My parents have never seen my grow. First it was in a rubbermaid hidden inside the box from when I bought my computer. It was in my closet. After that, I started growing pot (actually only starting seedlings to place outdoors) inside an extra computer case I have. Now I'm using both the box and the case for mushrooms.

My parents know I'm growing pot (outdoors), and they aren't happy about it but live with it. They trust me enough to know that I wouldn't be doing it if I was in over my head.

I know its not the best decision I ever made to run a grow op in my parents house, but it's worked out so far. If you're careful and not stupid, you could easily grow a bit of magic without your parents finding out. Don't let these assholes flame you, they've got nothing better to do. If they would rather pay street prices than expose their parents to the harsh realities of the world, thats fine for them. As for me, what my parents don't know will not hurt them.

Offlinehyper_dermic
stranger withcandy

Re: Secret Growing [Re: FatSean]
    #1686963 - 07/04/03 08:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

As for me, what my parents don't know will not hurt them. 

untill THEIR house is seized becuase of your innocent little grow op.

it may seem like nothing to you.... but to the police its illegal....
i dont grow illegal mushrooms but if i WERE to, i would be doing it in MY OWN HOUSE.. i would have waited untill i moved out of my parents home! but thats all hypothetical... cuz i dont grow :wink:

it wont kill you to wait a few years to start growing, u can always grow find edible (NON ILLEGAL) mushrooms, and if u ABSOLUTELY MUST grow illegal drugs, do it outside, not in your parents house.....

but i know u arent gonna listen to my advice....
reminds me of a song by frank black...

"I know so many people who think they can do it alone
They isolate their heads and stay in their safety zone
But what can you tell them
What can you say that wont make them defensive?"

"They come on like theyre peacefull
But inside theyre so uptight
They chip through the day and waste all their thoughts at night
But how can I say it
How can I come on when  I know Im guilty   :shocked:
Hang on to your ego
Hang on because I know that youre gonna lose the fight"

[hyp]

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
Trusted Cultivator
    #1686984 - 07/04/03 08:55 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

kramer says to ask your mom what she is doing later and he'll take here out so you can cook a couple big batches

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

OfflineMrSleep
P. Cubensis
Re: Secret Growing [Re: george castanza]
    #1687067 - 07/04/03 09:59 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I agree completely with lysergic. And I want to add-I thought growing shrooms in Canada was completely legal-but drying or ingesting them wasn't. That's why live mycelial cultures can be shipped to Canada (like on the mushroom kit sites). Plus Canada's law isn't nearly as strict as ours-I mean, did you read how they legalized pot? Some teenager had a few grams so the judge just dismissed the charges and made it legal in Ontario (if I remember correctly/read correctly). But I have to say, from reading "death" 's post(s) I don't think he should be growing. Not in his parents house, not in a friends house, not in a cardboard box on a lot HE paid for with his allowance-just don't grow. I think you are one of the people who's bound to get caught. I can smell it.
-Mr.Sleep

OfflineMrSleep
P. Cubensis
Re: Secret Growing [Re: MrSleep]
    #1687072 - 07/04/03 10:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

P.S.-We all have limited security online-whoever mentioned this site getting shut down due to some teenager fucking up a "stealth" grow operation really worried me. I'd hate to see everyone on this site get caught. Which really worries me. Enough to stop growing completely. I mean-with the lack of internet security these days-anyone who's posted before on this message board has pretty much plead guilty. Shitty.
-Mr.Sleep

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: MrSleep]
    #1687073 - 07/04/03 10:07 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: ]
    #1687076 - 07/04/03 10:08 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineMrSleep
P. Cubensis
    #1687093 - 07/04/03 10:28 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

DeATH I'm loving your signature. Stay cool daddy-o.
-Mr.Sleep

InvisibleShamanorrhea
Stranger
    #1687190 - 07/04/03 11:26 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

There's a simple answer to this, convince your mom that mycology is your hobby. Build up her trust by buying and growing a few over the counter mushroom kits then proceed to grow your own shrooms so it doesn't seem as obvious as it would otherwise be.

Offlinekhemfusion
battleaxewarrior

Loc: West Coast Canada
    #1687191 - 07/04/03 11:27 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Plus, everything I post on here is just fiction that I've thought up. Some of the descriptions you people think of are so clever and well-written it's sometimes hard to tell fact from fiction!

Did you hear the story of how I harvested a one-pound cubensis mushroom? It was growing in the middle of the air, surrounded by a bright light

OfflineScU

Re: Secret Growing [Re: khemfusion]
    #1687250 - 07/04/03 11:57 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yep i grew a 10 pound cube that talked and told me the truth about life!

Offlinehyper_dermic
stranger withcandy

#1687331 - 07/05/03 01:01 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Sleep, this is our right. they cannot use this information against anyone here.

you would be suprised....
your rights mean nothin in the war on drugs, this has been demonstrated many MANY times.....

you think 1st amendment rights havnt been trampled in the past?
this country has BURNED BOOKS and jailed (and possible killed) people because their thoughts and views threatened life as they knew it
do a little research on wilheim reich.
http://www.orgonelab.org/fda.htm is a good place to start

oh wait , i forgot your in canada...
i could say some things, but it would only start a flamewar....
so i will stick to criticizing my own country....

so far, we seem to be safe here at the shroomery.....
but it only takes 1 person to screw it up for all of us..... watch out for each other.....
i hate to see anyone go down because of a hobby.....

[hyp]

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: hyper_dermic]
    #1688023 - 07/05/03 12:59 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Offlinehyper_dermic
stranger withcandy

#1689479 - 07/06/03 02:55 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

ha :smile: i wish i could, but im afraid i dont know diddly squat about canada...
all i know is timbits and beer.... and hockey... thats it......

hehehhe if ya wanna dig up dirt on canada, yr on your own... as fer america.... shit it would take me days and days to type up all the dirty shit we've done....

[hyp] 

Offlinetastyshroom
Mr.Shroom
Male

Loc: Washington
    #1689489 - 07/06/03 03:01 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

tru dat brother
i hate america

--------------------
Perspective on life always changes

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
Re: Secret Growing [Re: tastyshroom]
    #1689673 - 07/06/03 07:44 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I don't hate America.  Not too pleased with the gov't or the attitudes of most people here, though.

@Death, my faery godmother think mostly we just want you to be sure to use your head and think about the calculated risk before you start growing (well, you already have started, but make sure and think about it).  And to put yourself in your parent's shoes, how would you feel if you found out your kid was secretly growing illegal drugs in your house?  She'd be kind of annoyed...just take that into consideration before you do it.

What someone said about edible mushrooms could work.  Offer to grow some nice shittake or oyster mushrooms for your mom to cook with :smile:  Plus, oysters are really pretty.  Then you could grow other mushrooms too without your parents getting on your case.  You could always grow outside, too.

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: neutralizer]
    #1689819 - 07/06/03 10:00 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineMrSleep
P. Cubensis
    #1689883 - 07/06/03 10:46 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

No city is clean. That's the most foolish thing I've ever heard-if you're making a crack about U.S. cities being dirty and Canadian cities being "clean".
-Mr.Sleep

Offlineflubbilynumpkins
Governor ofCalifornia
Male User Gallery

Loc: Inside Your Pencil
    #1690059 - 07/06/03 12:23 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Edible mushrooms is the best advice I have heard.

I have been interested in all forms of mushrooms for years now, and while my parents were suspiscous at first, they now see it as my hobby. You can have much fun with legal mushrooms, while at the same time gaining much experience if for some reason you decided to grow illegals (which no one should ever do of course, because it's illegal  :wink:) stay interested in mushrooms outside of those magical ones. It will do you much good 

Oh, and don't be foolish with this site. If you live with your parents, don't put it in your favorites, delete your history after you visisting, and close all the windows. It seems like obvious advice, but it's amazing how often the obvious is overlooked.

Edited by flubbilynumpkins (07/06/03 12:25 PM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: flubbilynumpkins]
    #1690086 - 07/06/03 12:40 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Offlineflubbilynumpkins
Governor ofCalifornia
Male User Gallery

Loc: Inside Your Pencil
    #1690151 - 07/06/03 01:16 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I'm sure you're fine, and it's good to hear about people taking precautions, but, I had one friend who got busted growing bud in his parent's house when he (who also had his own computer, in his room, with safety precautions) accidently left one window open to a site with his pics. luckily his parents didn't take it to the press or anything, but it just pays to be extra careful.

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Re: Secret Growing [Re: flubbilynumpkins]
    #1690167 - 07/06/03 01:22 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

True True. Make sure to delete your temporary internet files and cookies!

Anonymous

#1690212 - 07/06/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

#1690219 - 07/06/03 01:46 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

good, good. Try that outdoor patch that i suggested earlier. It will work if you are careful.

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Re: Secret Growing [Re: flubbilynumpkins]
    #1690486 - 07/06/03 03:32 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

luckily his parents didn't take it to the press or anything, but it just pays to be extra careful.

why the hell would they?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom