Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Herb Grinder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
Body/Mind Tolerance Relating to Pot Cookies
    #1684483 - 07/03/03 06:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I know how your body builds a quick tolerance to fungus. Is it the same for pot cookies? If one were to eat say 2 cookies every hour, aside from being physically sick, would the high continue to ride?

i made about 30 cookies this morning out of an O of shwag and 2 fucked me up

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineQQQ
Stranger
Re: Body/Mind Tolerance Relating to Pot Cookies [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #1684492 - 07/03/03 06:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

thats hot , do you get a better high then smoking it, and if you could give me a recipe on some cookies, and how much shwag i should put in it,

how do the cookies make you physically sick?
they shouldnt make you sick, sick , sick
but still give me some instructions on shwag cookies and what kind of shwag should i put in there, regular shwag, or super shwag, i bet super but super goes for a super price lol
take it easy jorge of thy gungle

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1685000 - 07/03/03 10:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

tolerance is not as noticable and as severe with pot compared to shrooms. I still get high when i smoke on a weekly basis (although I've stopped for a couple months so far, no sources) Shroom tolerance bulids up quickly and stays with you longer than anything i have ever experienced with pot. my 2 cents.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
Re: Body/Mind Tolerance Relating to Pot Cookies [Re: soochi]
    #1685693 - 07/04/03 04:22 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

The shwag I used was crap brick mexican shit. 50 bucks and O and I live in an area where good Os cost 350. Its easy to make cannabutter. Take a pot of boiling water, throw in 2 sticks of butter, melt it down. Simmer the mixture and add your finely ground shwag. Use a coffee grinder to do this. Stir the mixture on medium heat for 1 hour. Strain out plant matter and dump mixture into a big glass bowl. Put in freezer and overnight you will discover a layer of green butter at the top of the bowl. Microwave that down, use in a cookie batch. I would make 1 ounce of shwag for 1 stick - 1/2 cup butter that way you got about 20 cookies each with slightly more than a gram. Mine were slightly under a gram but still did the trick.

the better the weed, the better the butter

Offlinetooky
ol' smokeyglazed eyes

#1685819 - 07/04/03 06:49 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

YellowSubmarine said:
If one were to eat say 2 cookies every hour, aside from being physically sick, would the high continue to ride?

yes, you'ld probably find that after about 3 hours you'ld be more stoned than you've ever been before, then you'ld pass out :wink:

--------------------
--
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett, Jingo, 1997

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #1687503 - 07/05/03 06:26 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You don't need to do all that bullshit with the boiling-it-in-water-and-then-seperating it if you're capable of operating a stove, or have a double-boiler, or can make one.

If you can make or have a double boiler (a pot-in-pot system where the lower one has boiling water and the upper one has whatever you're cooking in it,) it makes things dead easy. Just add the butter and pot to the upper pot and let it go.

If you don't have a double boiler, you can just dump the pot and the butter into a small sauce pan and heat it over -low- heat. Stir constantly and make sure it doesn't get too hot. If you drop a single drop of water in and it instantly starts splattering and sizzling, you're cooking it far too hot.

...And you don't really need an hour to do it in, though I guess more time couldn't hurt. 20 mins to half an hour is fine.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Body/Mind Tolerance Relating to Pot Cookies [Re: Sev]
    #1687589 - 07/05/03 09:07 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Color me stupid, but all the cookie/brownie recipes I've ever been shown all involve making weed butter first,then you just stir in the butter into the batter.  I always just use a small saucepan over low heat to sweat out the weed.  Works great.  :smile:

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineSafeHaven

#1688463 - 07/05/03 07:24 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Made a batch of brownies the thick real quick kind in a small tray that makes like 6 nice thick ones. Added like 16 grams of grounded to a almost flour of some mary jane. (yes was way to much pot for those brownies)

A bunch of friends went to the Steelers; Browns game, when they opened up the browns new stadium few years back.

Anyways..

Ate a brownie so did few others , ate a BUNCH of food at the game (didnt feel stoned) . Half time ate ANOTHER brownie, (still didnt feel stoned) felt fine , ate some more at the game.

Game was over with (Steelers KILLED the browns might I add:) ),

We walked back to car, smoked a joint and the about 5 min later sat in car and was leaving and felt like I O.D. on something, light headed sick at stomach thought was gonna pass out, puked on the highway couple miles away got back in car passed out. Woke up half way home got sick again and then slept really good that night.

Woke up fine and ate a normal brownie so wasnt the brownie.

Thinks I didnt know I had the munchies and ate way to much then after smoking one it put me over the top. WOW , that hurt when I did that.

Btw , there was no alcohol I drank , hates beer.

--------------------
As I sit here I ponder greater things.

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Body/Mind Tolerance Relating to Pot Cookies [Re: SafeHaven]
    #1690036 - 07/06/03 02:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

sorry if i seem lazy :smirk: but anyone have a link to baking pot brownies (or cookies)?  i'm a horrible cook, but i think that this sort of incentive could change that.

thanks.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Herb Grinder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience