Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineglimmi
Stranger
Male

Loc: USA
depression
    #1682887 - 07/03/03 06:00 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I get dpressed way too often life just sucks so much sometimes im stuck in a job i hate,i have a fear that people are only really nice to me cause im a pathetic looser and not cause there really my friends,girls seem to just be repulsed by me im fat and ugly i just hate myself and my life.But im not always like this sometimes im extremely happy way too happy i experience mood swings alot.Thought for the most part im just depressed.Have thought about suicide but wouldnt beable to go thghrough with it too many family member would be hurt by it cause it dosent only effect me it effects everypne arpund me.though i have thought and hoped that id experience some kind of horrible accident which would take out of this life which i loathe.

feelt good to get that off my chest.

--------------------
"This stuff it makes pure mescaline seem like...ginger beer man" Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
Re: depression [Re: glimmi]
    #1682973 - 07/03/03 06:54 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like bipolar depression.
If it gets unbearable find a Good doctor that will listen not just piss you off with a prescription.
It sounds like you got people who care so what more could you ask for?
Mabe a holiday or some change.

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

OfflinePooPs
What's thisfor???

Loc: Stirrin up the pile!
Re: depression [Re: trev]
    #1683135 - 07/03/03 07:49 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Most people feel the same way at some point in their life.

How old are you?

Life goes on, you'll die someday, so no rush.. make the best of what you got while you have it!

loosen up!

--------------------

-----------
Sniff, Sniff... What's that smell???... ohhhhh.!!
------------------

Pot Free for another : nevermind.. never made it..

Offlineglimmi
Stranger
Male

Re: depression [Re: trev]
    #1683171 - 07/03/03 07:58 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Its is unbearable ive been like this for as long time now though ive never really disscussed this with anyone because when i try thye just tell me things that dont nessicerrally realte to my problems and offer such cliche adivce as iull get over it,or things will get better soon youll see ect ect ect.Also like i said i have this overwhelming fear that noo one really cares for me and im jsut a brden to other people.Im a compleate fuck up whos going nowhere in life.I also have this problem where i uncontroablly cry for no reason at all not cause im sad or depressed i have no idea why.I just feel so alone and helpless in this world.Thank you very much for the advice i will deffinetly consider it .But the thing about the doc im wary about i went to one once told him my problems and he just dissmissed me and tried to give me a script of an ssri so i told him to fuck off and walked out.

--------------------
"This stuff it makes pure mescaline seem like...ginger beer man" Hunter S. Thompson

Offlineglimmi
Stranger
Male

Re: depression [Re: PooPs]
    #1683177 - 07/03/03 08:00 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Im 18 adn ive been this way since i was 14 its not something that just goes away i wish it was that easy.And as for life going on that the whole thing i dont want it to go on i just constantly fuck up i just cant seem to do anything right.

--------------------

OfflinePooPs
What's thisfor???

#1683192 - 07/03/03 08:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well.. i personally don't beleive in presc meds.. they can be a good thing in some cases... long story!

You got the shroomery. it's not as warm and friendly as real friends... but hey..

Why are you such a failure? what makes you think so? again. how old are you? do you smoke pot. ? do you work full time or part time. what kind of work do you do?

more details = better help!

--------------------

-----------
------------------

OfflinePooPs
What's thisfor???

#1683195 - 07/03/03 08:04 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

ooops. you beat me to the reply!.. haha..

--------------------

-----------
------------------

OfflinePooPs
What's thisfor???

#1683209 - 07/03/03 08:07 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

How tall and heavy are you?

( i don't mean to be insulting. but want a clearer picture of what you call FAT.. )

--------------------

-----------
------------------

Offlineglimmi
Stranger
Male

#1683257 - 07/03/03 08:22 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

5'6 210 lbs all fat no muscle i work part time i oded twice i fucked up alot in school im going absoulutely no where in life.And yes the shroomery is a great place i love it here.And it can be alot more warm and friendly then some of my "friends" though like i said the ones who are warm and friendly seem like they just are my friends cause im pathetic oh and did i mention im poor as shit as well and have been for as long as i can remember.

Edit:sorry if i come off as whinny.I know alot of people here dont know me but i figured this would be a good place to get things off my chest sorry to burden any one with my problems and thanks for trying to help.

--------------------

Edited by glimmi (07/03/03 08:24 AM)

OfflineStopThat
ManWithNoName

Loc: Homeland
    #1683280 - 07/03/03 08:29 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Exercise on a regular basis can do the same thing as anti-depressants for most people.You'll feel better,and that makes you feel better.
If youre feeling suicidal,go see a doctor.Sometimes you get stuck in a rut,and its really hard to get out.Dont be too proud to ask for help !! Everybody needs it sometimes.

--------------------

Offlineglimmi
Stranger
Male

Re: depression [Re: StopThat]
    #1683317 - 07/03/03 08:39 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Im not too proud to ask for help im to afraid a doc will just wanna stick me on some sort of antidepressent.And the thign about exercising im just too tired all the time (i sleep sometimes for a day at time where as other times ill just be really lethargic and tired but not able to sleep like tonight for example) cept wehn im really happy and hyper almost on the verge of psychosis.Like i said ill bee really depressed for a long time then outta no where for no reason ill just be really happy running around like a lunatic ranting and raving.Then ill go right back to being dpressed.If i could only get my hands on some more quaaludes they just make me feel void of all emotion the way i like it.

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: depression [Re: StopThat]
    #1683414 - 07/03/03 09:02 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Exercise on a regular basis can do the same thing as anti-depressants for most people.

You're right on target here. Nobody hates exercise more than I do, but if I don't force myself to do it, I feel like crap all the time, emotionally and physically. Give it a try. If you really hate the gym, try biking or swimming, find a group to play volley ball with, join a bowling league; anything will work.

One other thing I can suggest is to think optimistically and try to smile more. While not conclusive, there are studies that show an improvement in mood when someone smiles even if the smile is fake; after a while, the smile takes on a life of its own and becomes genuine.

Something else that works for me when I'm down is to consider what percentile in the 'happiness scale' my life fits into given the state of the human population. By that, I mean this: think of the world as containing 100 people. The person at the 1st percentile is the most miserable, poor, starving, lonely person on Earth, and the person at the 100th percentile is the richest, happiest, person with the most good friends on earth. Just considering that I live in a rich country, never want for food or shelter, have family and a few friends that care about me puts me way above the 50th percentile which makes my life far better than the vast majority of the people on earth.

Sure, more money, friends, whatever would be better, but if I think of my life in the terms I just described, it's really hard to be down. I just can't get depressed when there are millions (billions?) of people on the Earth who wish they were as well off as I am (and you are).

Best of luck to you!

-Diploid

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Offlineglimmi
Stranger
Male

#1683416 - 07/03/03 09:02 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Again im sorry if i sound all whinny and shit but i just really needed to vent and get this off my chest ive never really been able to tell anyone in my real life exactly how i felt and still dont know if i can.And agian i apologize that anyone had to read thisi dont want to burden anyone with my shit. And im sure my problems sound mundane which they are its not just them sometimes i can just feel really depressed for no reason at all and i dont know why even at points in my life where things werent so bad.And thank you all of you for trying to help ill take all of your advice into consideration.

PS its not so much that im suicidal i dont want to kill my self i just want to be killed and not in any way that i had something to do with it just like an act of god type of thing.

--------------------

Offlineglimmi
Stranger
Male

Re: depression [Re: Diploid]
    #1683450 - 07/03/03 09:10 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Oh i know im well of (or at least more well of than alot of other people) but im not always depressed because of the problems i have in my life sometimes im jst depressed for no reason for example id be really happy one second cause things seem like ther going good in my life and ill only be thinking positive thoughts then my mood just swings really low for no reason at all.(though like 60% of the time its me festering on all the bad points in my life that make me depressed).It also works in the oppeset direction ill be really depressed one second festering on all the bad things in my life then the next second ill be happy as a pig in shit for no reason what so ever.(though 90% of the time im just really depressed but i do get these weird mood swings semi often).

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #1683478 - 07/03/03 09:18 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

i apologize that anyone had to read thisi dont want to burden anyone

Hey, stop apologizing. We're all friends here in every way that counts. You're not the only one who's turned to the 'shroomunity' for help.

The more I read your posts, the more I'm convinced you need to get out and find a hobby that will engage your mind and body, and will help you meet new friends.

There's got to be something you like to do that you can afford. Learn to SCUBA dive, bike, learn to fly, get a radio-control car and join a club, c'mon, think of something; there must be a zillion things you could do. You'll be glad you did!

-Diploid

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Offlineglimmi
Stranger
Male

#1683516 - 07/03/03 09:36 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The only problem with that is that im not really good at anything i cant find one thing that i can excell at.Im just a total failure.Everything ive tried id fail at.And i do get out though mabey not as much as i should and as for being able to afford things i can barely afford anything much less a hobby man theres not much you can do on $6.15 an hour.

--------------------

OfflinePooPs
What's thisfor???

#1683537 - 07/03/03 09:47 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hobbies.... HObbies.. HOBBIES!!!!

You are simply bored, not depressed!

You got a computer, so you're not THAT broke, got a bike?

--------------------

-----------
------------------

Offlineglimmi
Stranger
Male

#1683549 - 07/03/03 09:56 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

This computer is like 6 years old which i also got for free cause my dad used to work for some company and he got this for me its slow as shit i dont even have enough money to buy a new 56k modem man since mine broke i have to use a 36k and no i dont have a bike or car or much at all (though as i previously stated i am very grateful that i am able to afford the necessitys in life that alot of people out thre cant thought i really dont need much luxuary really either id just like to be able to afford a few certain things like cable tv a ne comp and some sort of broadband conection)and im not bored i can tell the difference between feeling sad and feeling bored.

--------------------

OfflinePooPs
What's thisfor???

#1683553 - 07/03/03 09:58 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

being very occupied takes you mind off the sad state.

Do you live with your parents or alone?

--------------------

-----------
------------------

Offlineglimmi
Stranger
Male

#1683563 - 07/03/03 10:01 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I live with my mom parents are divorced my dad i rarely see though would like too more often.

Edit:even when my mind is occupied i tend to just drift off and think aobut it its almost like theres no escape no hope.

--------------------

Edited by glimmi (07/03/03 10:03 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom