Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenon
Stranger

Re: Smoking shrooms? [Re: Vortex]
    #1691050 - 07/06/03 07:43 PM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Smoking shrooms might not be as useless as many posters might lead you to believe. Psilocybe Cubensis carries, along with psilocybine, elements of tryptamines. These chemicals are not orally active. Smoking, although damaging to the overall indolic content that makes it across the blood brain barrier, allows the activation of these additional chemicals, giving you a "trip" that otherwise wouldn't have been possible. "Better" and / or "worse" are subjective assesments, I'll just say it's different. I'd also advise you to only do such experiments if you have a lot of caps to spare, as you'll get a stronger trip by simple oral ingenstion.

And yes, when in the Netherlands I often can be found rolling spliffs of damiana, blueberry (from the noon), (hotel dried) cubensis and MDMA.

(:: me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenitroguy
SeiZureS

Re: Smoking shrooms? [Re: non]
    #4349193 - 06/29/05 01:00 AM (19 years, 25 days ago)

What about the spores? I have a feeling you will be sucking in spores that don't get lit all the way. I bet your immune system can take them out but just the thought of myco colonizing your lungs while you deal with a weird smoked shroom trip doesn't sound fun.

--------------------
...Weapons are meant for destruction,
and thus are avoided by the wise.
Only as a last resort
will a wise person use a deadly weapon.
If peace is her true objective
how can she rejoice in the victory of war?
Those who rejoice in victory
delight in the slaughter of humanity.
Those who resort to violence
will never bring peace to the world...

Lao-Tzu, "Tao Te Ching--31" trans. J.H. McDonald

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate