Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Benders?
    #1681051 - 07/02/03 07:25 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone here ever been on a bender/binge of some kind or knows anyone who has. A friend of mine just went on some crazy meth bender of some kind, I don't condone it at all but he has some problems with the stuff (addiction), and it's the first time I've seen him in a good in a while. I've only been on a bender once and it was with Nutmeg, a rather odd experience.

Just wondering if anyone has any trip reports or comments regarding them, I always enjoy reading reports about people going on crazy 3-day Datura benders.

Sorry if this whole topic doesn't make much sense. :rolleyes: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: Benders? [Re: HeavenlyBlue]
    #1681171 - 07/02/03 08:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

So bender = binge???

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #1681240 - 07/02/03 08:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

did you steal that name?

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Benders? [Re: A0999]
    #1681428 - 07/02/03 10:17 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Ya...depending what country/culture you're talking about, Bender can be very offensive.  :wink:

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Re: Benders? [Re: A0999]
    #1681568 - 07/02/03 11:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

anarchist0999 said:
did you steal that name?

Apparently.

Oh, crap sorry if I offended anyone.

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #1682621 - 07/03/03 04:59 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I've been on a few benders in my time (have to love that inuendo)... Only with booze though very fun indeed except the fact that its costs a bomb and you dont start feeling shitty until you stop drinking...

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: Benders? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #1685458 - 07/04/03 02:32 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Atropa belladonna.  Tripped for 2 solid days...went to Hell, thought there was a rave happening in the house I was in (with 2 other people), became different people and lived for years through their perspective/body, walked repetitively face-first into a wall while an onlooker laughed hysterically (was certainly news to me when I came back to reality the next day) for nearly an hour.

It was by far the most intense experience of my life.  However, I do NOT recommend this drug to anyone.  The only thing that ever even compared to this trip was when I did 40mg 5-MeO-DMT insuffulated, and that was just 45 minutes to an hour, compared to nearly 3 days.

There is no way to prepare for this trip, but if you do decide to take it, READ UP ON IT, measure your doses out!  This is DANGEROUS shit.  Allocate yourself a week where you don't have to do a damn thing.  Because even though the main trip lasts about 2-3 days (of constant delusions), you'll definitely want to be able to sit down in a chair and say "Holy fucking shit." for about 3 days straight.

Sorry, I just have to put that disclaimer at the end of this story every time I tell it...because people seem awfully goddamned intrigued, but trust me, this drug will take you to places that you never wanted to go.

My final critique:  It was worth it.  But that's because I'm not dead and still reasonably sane.  Your mileage may vary. :smile:

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

OfflineUniStoner
Insert witty oneliner here
Re: Benders? [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #1685666 - 07/04/03 03:54 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I love these threads. Yes, I have been on (too) many a binge, but never with anything other then weed. Whenever I have the place to myself I tend to invite over a few stoner pals and we become cone punching machines. Its extremley fun - until you have to stop, which can be anywhere from a day to a couple of weeks. I swear, its as if whole months just vanish off the face of the earth: "What, its July already?"

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Re: Benders? [Re: UniStoner]
    #1686039 - 07/04/03 10:42 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i dont think smoking weed constantly really truly counts as going on a binge :wink:

our last fuckhead challenge was:
friday: mushroom trip, weed
saturday daytime: salvia, weed
saturday night: ecstasy x3, rush, weed
sat night/sun morning: ecstasy, rush, weed
sunday day: weed
next few days : recovery with weed

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Benders? [Re: mikey_]
    #1686305 - 07/04/03 01:36 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yikes!  :shocked:  I don't know if I would ever binge.  It sounds much too exhausting. 

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Re: Benders? [Re: MOTH]
    #1686814 - 07/04/03 07:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

it wasnt so bad, pretty tired the week following but everyone was happy and we had loads to talk about :smile:

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Re: Benders? [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #1686830 - 07/04/03 08:14 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DiMiTriSouljah said:
Atropa belladonna.  Tripped for 2 solid days...went to Hell, thought there was a rave happening in the house I was in (with 2 other people), became different people and lived for years through their perspective/body, walked repetitively face-first into a wall while an onlooker laughed hysterically (was certainly news to me when I came back to reality the next day) for nearly an hour.

It was by far the most intense experience of my life.  However, I do NOT recommend this drug to anyone.  The only thing that ever even compared to this trip was when I did 40mg 5-MeO-DMT insuffulated, and that was just 45 minutes to an hour, compared to nearly 3 days.

There is no way to prepare for this trip, but if you do decide to take it, READ UP ON IT, measure your doses out!  This is DANGEROUS shit.  Allocate yourself a week where you don't have to do a damn thing.  Because even though the main trip lasts about 2-3 days (of constant delusions), you'll definitely want to be able to sit down in a chair and say "Holy fucking shit." for about 3 days straight.

Sorry, I just have to put that disclaimer at the end of this story every time I tell it...because people seem awfully goddamned intrigued, but trust me, this drug will take you to places that you never wanted to go.

My final critique:  It was worth it.  But that's because I'm not dead and still reasonably sane.  Your mileage may vary. :smile: 

I know that at some point in my life I will try Datura or Belladonna, probably Datura since it's easily accesible. Not now of course, but I imagine that maybe in my 20's I will have just one encounter with it, just out of pure curiousity. It's funny because I almost know what will happen, but I MUST know. Of course I will go through immense preperation, and obviously have some sort of crazy experience, mostly bad, but leaving me in awe after, much like you. 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports