Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTOTALQAOS
UNI-Evo

Loc: MILKYWAY GALAXY
retarded question from another planet!!!!
    #1680928 - 07/02/03 06:32 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

i read about the bird-seed tek----no bird-seed,,,but i gotta shit load of hamster food!!!
dose anyone think that this will or wont work??? it got a whole alotta different kind of seeds & pellets & corn???? the hamtaro hamster food tek!!! (LOL)!!!

--------------------
An' if you swallow too many of the magic mushrooms/ whoops! --did i say magic mushrooms/
I ment fungus/Your tounge gets swoll'd up like a cows tounge/(How come?) /Cuz it comes from a cows dung!!! "EMINEM"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: retarded question from another planet!!!! [Re: TOTALQAOS]
    #1680930 - 07/02/03 06:34 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

probably best to leave the hamster food alone...

OfflineTOTALQAOS
UNI-Evo

Re: retarded question from another planet!!!! [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #1680934 - 07/02/03 06:36 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

is there a reason???? it's all grain and seeds,,,fuck it ima try it,,,i'll post back and let ya'll know if it works!!!

--------------------
An' if you swallow too many of the magic mushrooms/ whoops! --did i say magic mushrooms/
I ment fungus/Your tounge gets swoll'd up like a cows tounge/(How come?) /Cuz it comes from a cows dung!!! "EMINEM"

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #1680939 - 07/02/03 06:38 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

aight, let us know how it goes...

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1680943 - 07/02/03 06:39 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

most master food ive ever seen is white millet, cracked corn, with lil nibbles of something not seeds, kinda like rabbit pellet looking things, i would remove those, cracked corn, and millet are both used in cultivation, more power to you, read your label carfully make sure there are no fungicides or preservitives, and if not, grow shrooms in that shit

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineTOTALQAOS
UNI-Evo

Re: retarded question from another planet!!!! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1680951 - 07/02/03 06:42 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

the pellets look like compressed grass or hay i think i'll leave those in there!!!???nope no presevrs of fugicides....all systems clear to launch!!!
just remember where you heard it first!!!

--------------------

OfflineTOTALQAOS
UNI-Evo

#1680962 - 07/02/03 06:45 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

oh---another question----do ya'll think it would be good to coffee grind some first then mix it in w/ the solid shit???

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1680966 - 07/02/03 06:46 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

do not leave those in there please, i know whats going to happen, they are compressed therefore they will absorb all kinds of water swell up like a mofo and when you go to shake your jar, the mooshy nast compressed thingys will cause roadblocks for the mycelium, and also the nitrates in the green vegitation may completely stop the growth of your mycelium, trust me freind ive been playing this game for many a year, i know the buisiness

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1680970 - 07/02/03 06:48 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

no if that was the case we would have been coffee grinding some of our millet, water+flour of any kind = a mass of lumpy bull shit mycelium cannot grow through, been there done that my freind

--------------------

OfflineTOTALQAOS
UNI-Evo

#1680971 - 07/02/03 06:48 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

ok ok you talked me into i'll tak'em out----thanx psycho!!!

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1680978 - 07/02/03 06:50 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

yeah my name should be psychogrower cause dude if you think of it, ive prolly already tried to grow shrooms in it, and i have tried to grow mushrooms in rabbit food ( them pellets)

--------------------

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #1681011 - 07/02/03 07:03 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

whats the big fuckin deal? just try it, its not like its gonna ruin your life or somethin if it doesnt work. damn.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: retarded question from another planet!!!! [Re: A0999]
    #1681032 - 07/02/03 07:17 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

some people have limitations to what they can do and every grow must be succsesfull thats the way it is with me now, cause like a dumbass i fell in love with a cop and moved into her place, anyways yeah why waste something that costs 1 dollar per cc when someone else already knows it dont work i mean for real dude thats why this board is here

--------------------

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #1681064 - 07/02/03 07:31 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

uhh, no. if all that bullshit were true there would be no new teks and expirements.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation