Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineu4ia
enthusiast

Friends first time on da boomers.
    #1680550 - 07/02/03 02:22 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, so I'm experienced and my friends aren't.  They all want to trip during one of the next few weekends.

Problem is, they are more or less, 100% clean cut kids.  Never done anything besides weed and alot of beer/liquor.  I want them to REALLY experience it good, but not so much that they have a bad trip.  I haven't tripped in about 3 years myself, so I'll be pretty much starting all over again, but hopefully it'll be like riding a bike :smile:

I have a nice stash of soon to be dried Equadors, grown on BRF.

I was going to eat somewhere in the mid 3g level...but what should I give them?

Body weight average is around 160-180lbs. 

--------------------
Procrastination is like masturbation, it's fun until you realize you are only screwing yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Friends first time on da boomers. [Re: u4ia]
    #1680611 - 07/02/03 02:43 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

givem all 5gs a peice, that way most wont come back for more of yur stash

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineTavarua
A Nobody

Loc: Califuckinfornia
2 is all you need. [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1680752 - 07/02/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Can't go wrong with 2 grams. And bring some bud. I dosed my younger brother exactly like this and it was perfect. You guys are going to be laughing your asses off.

--------------------
Gotta love life cuz life be lovin me

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

#1680776 - 07/02/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

2-3 grams is what I suggest for all first timers. Its not overly harsh but its enough to have an actual trip.

I have found that lower doses of 1 - 1.5 grams can bring some anxiety because you are bouncing back and forth between tripping and not. This feeling makes me anxious.

So I say all or none.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Friends first time on da boomers. [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1680880 - 07/02/03 04:11 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I agree that initial doses on cubes should be 2-4 grams depending on the potency (obviously you would need to know that before handing out the doses).  Also, "clean cut" people can handle psychedelics quite well...don't underestimate them.  :smile:  Just don't over-powder them with great expectations and more importantly make sure they understand what a bad trip is and that it's entirely possible...but not something to sit and fear.  If they're all new to tripping, you might want a sitter/guide with you and your friends who is experienced and would be willing to sit through the trip for you and your friends.

Be safe, be smart and have fun!

Love & Light,

Boppity

PS - Make sure you have your friends repeat the following mantra before they dose: Fire is always real.  Fire is always real.  Fire is always real....

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1681335 - 07/02/03 07:46 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I suggest presenting them with some legitimate info concerning mushrooms and phsychedlics. Print some stuff out from Erowid.org. Educate them on all the misinformation thats floating out there.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Offlineu4ia
enthusiast

Re: Friends first time on da boomers. [Re: soochi]
    #1684298 - 07/03/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've filled them all in.

It's like anything else, they won't believe some of the shit that can happen (visual_wise) unless they see it themselves.

I'm sure they can handle themselves fine, I'm not really worried about them, I just wanted to make sure they have a good/strong trip. They will be more fucked up than they've ever been or ever imagined possible that's for sure.

Thanks.

--------------------
Procrastination is like masturbation, it's fun until you realize you are only screwing yourself.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #1684328 - 07/03/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I know what you mean about strong-headed drug users.  :smile:  My last roommate was like that.  After asking me about shrooms several times I told him what I knew, how I've experienced them and what they were capable of.  When it finally came to giving him his first trip, he asked me how much I planned on taking that night, I told him 4 grams (dried mazzies) so he asked for 4 grams as well.  Knowing my buddy was not a "deep thinker" to begin with and very shallow when it came to personality I told him he'd be better off starting with 2 grams.  He got bitchy and went on a rant that "he was a big boy and could handle it"...so I just let him have 4 grams.  Needless to say, while he enjoyed the second half of the trip, he had a very hard time enjoying the onset and peak.  He was very brave about it...but when it was all over he admitted he just didn't like it tripping that hard.  This from the same dude who only needs 2 or 3 hits off shwag to get high enough to be "super stoned" (his words not mine).  Different strokes for different folks.  You can prepare them with honesty and correct information.  The rest is up to them.  :wink:

Love & Light,

Boppity

Offlinedizzim
Born Again Head
Re: Friends first time on da boomers. [Re: Boppity604]
    #1684622 - 07/03/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

if they're gonna do it, i say do it right - 3g

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract