Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZodiacz
Simply Amazing
Loc: Over Here Now
Outdoor Grow Question
    #1677898 - 07/01/03 08:03 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My bud started an outdoor patch of Thai Cubies using popcorn spawn and covering it with about an inch (maybe more of organic manure compost. The patch is covered by a  small plastic mini greenhouse to keep in humidity. There seems to be good strong mycorrhizal growth,  question is how to get them to the surface and fruit ? Can Any experienced voices  shed some light??? :grin: 

--------------------
YUM YUM EAT EM UP !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
Re: Outdoor Grow Question [Re: Zodiacz]
    #1677931 - 07/01/03 08:15 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I buried a couple of fully colonized thais on BRF on my property. extra cakes that i didn't have room for. so i dug a hole, lined the hole with scott's 3n1 and some grass clippings and chucked the whole cakes in there. I used a piece of palating for shade and watered when it got dry, but it's pretty humid where I'm at. I went out back today and saw three large pins forming and one mushie almost ready for harvest. I was shocked. I've treated all my outdoor patches as basic "neglect" teks and they've all produced something. Don't expect indoor quality fruits though.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Offlinepsilofan
Question Sleep

Loc: Halls Of Valhalla, 3rd Do...
Re: Outdoor Grow Question [Re: soochi]
    #1678305 - 07/01/03 10:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

From experience wet leaves work wonders on mycelium as far as fruiting, if its very warm outside. Also, I wouldnt leave any patch in direct sunlight, it would dry out way to fast, otherwise patience is the key !

--------------------
"There is no such thing as death, and life is only a dream in which we are the imagination of ourselves."
-Hicks

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix