Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineindigo758
psyentist

Research chem trouble, Please help!!
    #1677637 - 07/01/03 08:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Alright I know I might be going out on a limb here, but I'm seriously out of options. I need some help and input, and I'm desperate. Back in February, I ordered $550 of some items from a certain supplier. They were lagging, and I wanted the items delivered by a certain date. So I cancelled the order, and found another supplier, which ended up being far cheaper, delivered quickly and easily, and also brought good product to the table. In the meantime, paypal stopped doing business with the first company, which btw, was how I paid. They told me not to worry about filing a complaint with paypal, that they would credit back my visa. Time and time again, they assured me that the transaction is processing, give it 5 days to show up on your card, we are going to send you a check, the paperwork is currently in accounting, we lost your address, what was it again?, etc, etc. They are extremely hard to get ahold of, and when I do reach them, its just another excuse. This is going on the sixth month, and I still haven't seen anything from them. They are halfway across the country, and I do not have the resources to afford an attorney, nor would I know anything about how I would go about taking them to court. This is $550, there were four of us that put the money together in the first place, and we aren't exactly rich, so this is quite a bit of money to us. Does anybody have any input, suggestions, help, advice? PLEASE!!!

I know this may be off topic, but I really, really need help with this, and I have no where else to go. So mods, please, please leave this up as long as possible. Thank everyone so much in advance.

If you'd like, private e-mails in lieu of posted responses can be sent to drgonzo758@yahoo.com

--------------------
please allow me to introduce myself, i'm a man of wealth and taste...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
Re: Research chem trouble, Please help!! [Re: indigo758]
    #1677652 - 07/01/03 08:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

file a complaint with the Better business beureau

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: Research chem trouble, Please help!! [Re: indigo758]
    #1677832 - 07/01/03 09:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Tell your credit card company you got ripped off and they will reverse the charge.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Research chem trouble, Please help!! [Re: soochi]
    #1677844 - 07/01/03 09:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Tell PayPal?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience