Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblebandaid
clever title

scratches on face after sleep, paranormal or regualr causes?
    #1676612 - 07/01/03 10:30 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Some of you may be thinking Im just wasting my time posting about simple scratches but theres more too it than that, I dont believe it has to do with dry skin because of my age or me scratching my face while asleep because of the way they where formed on my face and the certain times I got them.

Im open minded not optimistic, and Im defenitly not a pesimistic skeptic when regarding paranormal experiences either, that said heres when and how I recieved the sratches..

As I recall they only happened 2 times for sure, could have happened more but those are the only ones I remember clearly. One several years ago I recieved 3 parallel scratches side by side on my nose on the right side after I woke up, they where fairly and nicely spaced out about 1-3mm side by side (edit: changed length, previously 3-4mm, just realized that I mentaly measured incorrectly) and about 1cm long or less each. The second time was again after I woke, on the exact wedding day of my cousins, I find it hard to believe that it was a coincidence. Those scratches appeared in a different way, they where on BOTH sides of my cheek horizontaly about 2cm each.

My theory for the scratches where for (edit:) *SPECIFIC* bad deeds Ive done in my lifetime (edit: im aware of how retarded that sounds), and I believe that their is a spirit/human (spirit can also be looked at as consciouseness surving after death, call it what you like) whos made it its priority to go around trying to fuck with me but I could be wrong hehe. (edit: added info) I base these assumptions on personel experience and from watching psychic mediums, which Im sure many of them are frauds and can be very vague when conveying messages.

This almost proves (edit: to me, I should have noted, not generalizing it as a proven fact, my bad) enlightenment doesnt get achieved when you "die" (edit: IMO obviously, Im also aware of how vague Im saying things but I like to be blunt and to the point) and there isnt such thing as a "heaven" but simply another form of existance, anger and nagative feelings DO stay with you when you die I believe unless you work them out, same thing in the physical world. (edit: excuse my overly bluntness but I enjoy it)

One more thing, dont joke around too much this is a seriouse thread  :shocked:

Edited by bandaid (07/01/03 01:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMANNALORD
Vagabond Ninjafor Hire
Loc: F- R
Re: scratches on face after sleep, paranormal or regualr causes? [Re: bandaid]
    #1676667 - 07/01/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

its happened to me once, woke up with two large gashes on my forehead... unexplainable and i tryed to reproduce one with my nails and realised i would have had to try really hard to do that much damage with my little nails...... weird.......

--------------------
Live and Die in FALL RIVER

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: scratches on face after sleep, paranormal or regualr causes? [Re: MANNALORD]
    #1676682 - 07/01/03 10:53 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

heh, I use to always and I still do bite my nails, so I couldnt be scratching my face while in REM sleep or the like, should have mentioned that

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1676702 - 07/01/03 11:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Some of you may be thinking Im just wasting my time posting about simple scratches but theres more too it than that,
I would never think that.

I dont believe it has to do ... me scratching my face while asleep...
No, that would be too logical. Must have been demonic entities.

As I recall they only happened 2 times for sure, could have happened more but those are the only ones I remember clearly. One several years ago I recieved 3 parallel scratches side by side on my nose on the right side after I woke up, they where fairly and nicely spaced out about 3-4mm side by side and about 1cm long or less each.
Hence the nickname: bandaid!

The second time was again after I woke, on the exact wedding day of my cousins, I find it hard to believe that it was a coincidence.
Does anyone here have the vaguest idea of what coincidence is?

My theory for the scratches where for bad deeds Ive done in my lifetime, and I believe that their is a spirit/human (spirit can also be looked at as consciouseness surving after death, call it what you like) whos made it its priority to go around trying to fuck with me
If that were the case, the scratches would be much deeper and more severe.

This almost proves enlightenment doesnt get achieved when you "die"
A most convincing argument.

One more thing, dont joke around too much this is a seriouse thread
OK.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: scratches on face after sleep, paranormal or regualr causes? [Re: Swami]
    #1676725 - 07/01/03 11:12 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Perhaps you were raped by one of your neighbors?

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: scratches on face after sleep, paranormal or regualr causes? [Re: Swami]
    #1676754 - 07/01/03 11:30 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

(edit:) For my previouse messages I apologize for being so vague and that "prove" remark I wrote was plain wrong, but like I said I like being blunt and to the point.

Your being an (edit: profanity removed), dont ever consider yourself someone who uses logic.

As I recall they only happened 2 times for sure, could have happened more but those are the only ones I remember clearly. One several years ago I recieved 3 parallel scratches side by side on my nose on the right side after I woke up, they where fairly and nicely spaced out about 3-4mm side by side and about 1cm long or less each.

Hence the nickname: bandaid!

Yet another stupid remark, plz attempt to discuss this logically, something youd like to think you can do but fail miserably.

The second time was again after I woke, on the exact wedding day of my cousins, I find it hard to believe that it was a coincidence.

Does anyone here have the vaguest idea of what coincidence is?

I sure do, but for some reason that doesnt seem to help your argument AT ALL if you even have one.

My theory for the scratches where for bad deeds Ive done in my lifetime, and I believe that their is a spirit/human (spirit can also be looked at as consciouseness surving after death, call it what you like) whos made it its priority to go around trying to fuck with me

If that were the case, the scratches would be much deeper and more severe.

You yourself just proved your (edit: profanity removed), by saying " the scratches would be much deeper and more severe." is idiodic, what reasoning do you have to claim this?, that if someone is pissed at you it has to be gushy scratches? or do they have to written on your forehead "such and such person hates you and wishes for you to know this"?? (edit: profanity removed)

This almost proves enlightenment doesnt get achieved when you "die"

A most convincing argument.

(edit:) It was very dumb for me to post it proves, I admit.

I dont have first hand evidence, but your not convincing anyone else LOGICALLY otherwize, I atleast have some vague input with personel experiences, you dont have ANY obviously and dont say anything whatsoever to discredit that claim.

No one here can EVER give first hand evidence for these happenings because of the way they happen, that does NOT mean that they havent happened, Im ready to discuss this logically if you are instead of being an immature (edit: profanity removed).

Edited by bandaid (07/01/03 12:08 PM)

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1676802 - 07/01/03 11:50 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

bandaid said:

Your being an idiot, dont ever consider yourself someone who uses logic. 

Don't forget to read the be nice policy:smile:

Swami is one of the more level headed, logical, scientific oriented people that posts in this forum.  What is more likely... that demonic aliens from planet-x came down while you were sleeping and cut away at your face, or that you scratched yourself while sleeping?  Either could have happened, but the second scenario is a much simpler explaination, in my opinion... 

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: scratches on face after sleep, paranormal or regualr causes? [Re: Seuss]
    #1676810 - 07/01/03 11:53 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I apoligize for getting angry, it was partly my fault for rushing into writting the post. I deserve alot of the lashback but I just got ticked when close minded skeptics respond.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1676850 - 07/01/03 12:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

-grin- What fun would life be without those skeptics responding. It is the wonderful variety that keeps life fun, interesting, and worth living.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: scratches on face after sleep, paranormal or regualr causes? [Re: Seuss]
    #1676919 - 07/01/03 12:29 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I have nothing a against a skeptic, I am one myself, Im not gullible either. Theres a difference between skeptic and close minded skeptic.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1684764 - 07/03/03 07:26 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i went swimming today and my friends said that i had scratches all over my back... i had woken up about an hour and a half before... but not once the night before or during the nnight did i scratch my back... very strange indeed. the only thing i can think of is if you layed on your face for a very long time and it causes creases in your skin which then turned into what appeared to be scratches... if not that who knows.

--------------------
What?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom