Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
was it real?
    #1676820 - 07/01/03 01:56 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

last night i did 2g's of mushrooms,
i got really sad after reading a letter a friend had wrote me.
i started to question everything i believe in, wondered if there really is something more to life.
i got so upset, that i decided to smoke saliva, it has always calmed me down befor.
so i did.
right when i finished i though in my head, i wish the music was louder, and i still don't know if i should believe it or not, but all of a sudden the music got really loud, and i looked at my stero and the volume number went from 10 to 15.
was it real? that really freaked me out, i didn't know if i was just tripping so hard, but i had to turn the music down because i new it was too loud.
i'm so sure it was real.
but how could i do that?
after that i did believe that there is more to life. i had my proof, even if no one believes me...
have you had similer experence? or was i just really high?
i don't think any of my friends would fully blieve me. i need some input.
i think i believe... i guess i'm just looking for someone to believe it with me..

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: was it real? [Re: soylent_green]
    #1676829 - 07/01/03 01:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not sure.

I have seen and experienced many STRANGE things on salvia.

I think they are just really good hallucinations.

I could be wrong...but this is what my intuition tells me.

--------------------
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: was it real? [Re: trendal]
    #1676991 - 07/01/03 02:54 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

It's possible you were so disconnected from your present physical state that you were completely and totally unaware of your hand moving to the point where it didn't even register in your field of vision. Meaning, the thought and movement were one thing, but you only noticed the thought?

then again, It's just nearly as possible that it happened on its own, a way of the underlying conciousness that is our universe giving you a *wink*

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

InvisibleMafiosi
dont touch me
    #1677270 - 07/01/03 05:21 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I smoked weed that was probably laced with who knows what a while back and what appeared to me as not an illusion but something real, it was not blurry or contorted, I felt normal, nothing else in the room changed except 1 thing, the illuminated red digits on my clock where going bonkers constantly changing extremely quickly in clear plain site. I thought to myself while in utter amazement why isnt anything else changing?, why the digits on the clock?. This wasnt something I was paying attention to it was something that caught my attention at the corner of my eye. I moved forward shocked at what I was looking at and grabbed the digital clock in both hands sat on my bed and kept looking at it. I thought of the possibility that the clock was actualy malfunctioning but what I realized when I moved closer and farther away was that the more steadily I held it and looked at it the faster it changed lasting for about 10 minutes or so. Eventualy it slowed down and stopped. All the while it was happening I didnt feel like I was thinking faster, I felt quite normal, moved normal just as I would any other day.

I take it that it was the weed laced with something, though I dont know why my mind would pick specificly the digits on the clock. Could be the drug laced in the weed triggered some kind of connection/frequency is as far fetched that I can bring it. Make of it what you will thats what happened.

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: was it real? [Re: Mafiosi]
    #1677273 - 07/01/03 05:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

How do you define real? :smile:

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: was it real? [Re: psyka]
    #1678136 - 07/01/03 11:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i couldn't have turned the volume up, cauase i sitting on my bed, and my stero is at the other end of the room, and had to get up to turn it down...
hmm...

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1678142 - 07/01/03 11:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I think you may have gotten a bit confused or something man :smile: That's just my opinon....

heh I also wanted to say "WHA?!" to this: "i got so upset, that i decided to smoke saliva, it has always calmed me down before."

I cannot relate to that :wink: smoking salvia on shrooms (for ME) seems to make things very chaotic, very "now" and very "wow," not to mention confusing.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinec_mathimatics
kaok
Re: was it real? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1679778 - 07/02/03 10:48 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

There's a lot to be learned in the universe and more especially no this planet - well above and beyond what many deem 'normal life'. 

You always get what you ask for, but you must be specific in asking for it or you may just get what you asked for!

I try not to question the abnormal experiences I have and instead accept them as a sign.  The more you listen the more you see! :smile:

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

#1680016 - 07/02/03 12:16 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

One time on salvia I walked outside of my house. My friends all saw this and had to follow me outside to make sure I didn't get hit by a car.

I didn't experience any of that, though. I was sitting on my bed the whole time talking to some guy. At least that's what I remember  :smirk:

What you experience on salvia has NO BEARING in reality, as far as I'm concerned. You very well could have gotten up, played with the volume, and never even noticed.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1680114 - 07/02/03 01:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

One time on salvia I walked outside of my house. My friends all saw this and had to follow me outside to make sure I didn't get hit by a car.

I watched a friend of mine have a three minute conversation with an aspen tree in his back yard after a good hit of salvia. He had no memory of the converstation, or of getting up and staggering outside. Salvia reality can be a strange place.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1680135 - 07/02/03 01:15 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Salvia is too strange for me. Or at least smoking salvia, because the quick onset makes me completely disoriented, so I never feel comfortable with it. Maybe some day I'll try chewing salvia leaves instead of smoking them, but I never got around to that yet.

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Re: was it real? [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1680227 - 07/02/03 01:48 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I've heard that oral doses come up a LOT slower (over 15-30 mins?) but can be a LOT stronger than smoked salvia?

I think the TOTAL LACK of a "come-up" from smoked salvia is what makes it a little hard to handle...

--------------------

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

#1680469 - 07/02/03 03:56 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You never know man, one night on ayahuasca, my g/f was there and sober, while coming down the music on the computer stopped, so I demanded it to start again adn it did, then I made it stop and start on voice command over 5 more times, and my g/f got all freaked out wondering what the fuck was going on...I really didnt know what was going on either.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: was it real? [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1680883 - 07/02/03 06:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

One night I ate alot of Dramomine (motion sickness pills that make you hallucinate, I was REALLY bored) Anyways, things got so fucked up I thought my male friend was actually my girlfriend. I could have fuckin kissed him but I was too fucked up to want to do anything like that.

I walked over and pat him on the head instead.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Salvia

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology