Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

Hey LuvDemShrooms - You forgot to reply to this thread...
    #1669716 - 06/28/03 03:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Luvdemshrooms wrote:

babytripster said:
That almost sounded halfway convincing.

I thought you hated liars. Hmmm........................

I do.

See if you can follow along. All the announced candidates are known liars and / or weasels. Knowing that... I will cast my vote for the least offensive. That would be the man currently in office.

I've said here before that I wish there were better choices. Until there are.... I'll vote for the one least likely to cause problems.

-------------------------------------

somebodyelse

OK, let's do a Dean / Bush comparison. What problems exactly do you believe that Dean would cause? What would Bush do better? Where is the record of Dean's chain of lies as bad as the one cited for Bush?

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1667323&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Hey LuvDemShrooms - You forgot to reply to this thread... [Re: somebodyelse]
    #1669724 - 06/28/03 03:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

He's gonna luv dis.  :rolleyes: 

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Hey LuvDemShrooms - You forgot to reply to this thread... [Re: somebodyelse]
    #1670023 - 06/28/03 06:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks. I missed that one.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

Re: Hey LuvDemShrooms - You forgot to reply to this thread. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1670288 - 06/28/03 09:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

*bump*

Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

Re: Hey LuvDemShrooms - You forgot to reply to this thread. [Re: somebodyelse]
    #1674089 - 06/30/03 01:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yawwwwwn...... *bump*

Anonymous

#1674255 - 06/30/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

He just assumed any republican is better than a democrat. luvdemshrooms always votes for his party no matter how poor his candidate is. That's why he voted for Bush, the worst president in American history.

Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

Re: Hey LuvDemShrooms - You forgot to reply to this thread. [Re: ]
    #1674261 - 06/30/03 02:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well naturally, because his programming overrides his thinking. Poor robot. Still, I'm gonna keep bumping until he replies.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1674282 - 06/30/03 03:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

somebodyelse said:
Well naturally, because his programming overrides his thinking. Poor robot. Still, I'm gonna keep bumping until he replies.

Actually I had replied but I lost it in my haste. I was going to again but since you're so impatient I'll just give the short response. Dean falls under the weasel heading. I'm sadly familiar with him as he comes from the state next door to mine.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

#1674289 - 06/30/03 03:08 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Sure. Whatever. No links? No sites with compendiums of his lies and double crossings? No quotes of his doublespeech?

Anonymous

#1674291 - 06/30/03 03:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Who needs facts when you are as smart as Lovethemmushrooms.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1674299 - 06/30/03 03:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

somebodyelse said:
Sure. Whatever. No links? No sites with compendiums of his lies and double crossings? No quotes of his doublespeech?

Nope. I just don't like his "social program" stance. He a libbie, I'm not. Sums it up as nicely as I feel inspired to do.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1674303 - 06/30/03 03:18 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

babytripster said:
Who needs facts when you are as smart as Lovethemmushrooms.

And who needs to say anything stupid when you're the best at it?

--------------------

Anonymous

#1674314 - 06/30/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

This is fun. I feel like I'm in high school again.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1674316 - 06/30/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

babytripster said:
This is fun. I feel like I'm in high school again.

I suspect you never left.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1674323 - 06/30/03 03:27 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

oh well I left it but I didn't learn much since high school is evil

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1674329 - 06/30/03 03:31 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

babytripster said:
oh well I left it

Way too soon it seems.

Quote:

I didn't learn much

Of that there is no doubt.

Quote:

high school is evil

Yes, those bastards actually expect you to learn there. No wonder you didn't like it.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1674332 - 06/30/03 03:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You have forever scarred my shroomery reputation. Shame on you.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1674339 - 06/30/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

babytripster said:
You have forever scarred my shroomery reputation. Shame on you.

How can you scar what already sucked so bad it couldn't be any worse?

--------------------

Anonymous

#1674344 - 06/30/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

tu she

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1674353 - 06/30/03 03:39 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

babytripster said:
tu she

I think you'll find it's spelled.....
Touch

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom