Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Fuck life....
    #1673848 - 06/30/03 11:32 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'm making enough money to live comfortably, I have a dope computer that can run anything on the market, and I'm seeing this new girl that makes me feel great when I'm with her. Why is it whenever I'm NOT with her I feel like all I wanna do is cry? I have no faith in humanity, and I think it'd be nice if the world DID come to an end. Imagine how much pain and suffering wouldn't happen if humans just ceased to exist?

Fuck life. I've had my taste, and I don't think I'm gonna eat here again. I know I have to finish my plate, but it's real hard to swallow when the main course tastes like shit.

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: Fuck life.... [Re: nubious]
    #1673864 - 06/30/03 11:42 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#1673868 - 06/30/03 11:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It's tough to have faith in humanity when you see people act the way the do sometimes, but I personally feel in the long run it will all work out. Look at how much has changed in 50 years or so. In the 50's, racism was still very socially acceptable and things like inter-racial marriages were very taboo. Now it's taboo to be racist. Of course, there still is a lot of awful things go on around the world, but we're headed in the right direction.

It sounds like the material things in life aren't leaving you very fulfilled, to say the least. I think, at least with my experience, that when I felt like crying when a loved one wasn't with me it was the result of not feeling good about myself, and needing her to "complete me". It was a sign to me that I needed to change the way I viewed myself and try to discover who I was. Anyway, that's my experience with it, and I hope you feel better. Don't give up, there is a lot of amazing things in life, despite the negatives.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Fuck life.... [Re: bandaid]
    #1673978 - 06/30/03 12:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Fuck life.... [Re: DailyPot]
    #1674009 - 06/30/03 01:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

>>Why is it whenever I'm NOT with her I feel like all I wanna do is cry?

Because you believe your "complete happiness" is somewhere outside your own mind. You are in control of your own happiness. You should be equally as happy when she's not with you. Attachment to fantasy usually causes such feelings. Make sure you love her for the real woman she is and not the fantasy woman you hope/want her to be.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: Fuck life.... [Re: DailyPot]
    #1674154 - 06/30/03 02:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Most who post like that are looking for attention, not to CORRECT their lives.They want to be smothered in hugs from sympathizers, they want to play a game of "I run away from you" and "plz catch up and save me or else", it never ends.

Accept that feeling emotionaly bad in life is wrong and accept that "meaning" isnt what your looking for but plain'o'simple happiness, through emotional happiness you will correct the EXACT same problems your facing now, go see a doctor and swallow some soloft or smoke lots of weed, dont go running around crying looking for empty answers from people you KNOW wont know any better than you.

Every suicidal person Ive come across including myself (I was suicidal many times) ONLY needs EMOTIONAL happiness but does NOT want to recognize that fact and wants to make a drama out of their lives. Its rarely a matter of what thoughts go into your head but a matter of perspective from those SAME thoughts, which means getting out of your current static emotional state.

Go to the bottom of the webpage and click on "Chicken" and learn about your depression, stop trying to go in the endless cycle of looking for someone to hug you when your *FEELING* *EMOTIONALY* down, science is here to correct that problem use it.

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1674247 - 06/30/03 02:46 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

When you hold a cup of tea or coffee, feel it's warmth in your hands, and experience it's aroma. Are you sure you're completely disinterested in continuing?

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#1674273 - 06/30/03 02:59 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You should hang out with your friends more :rolleyes: :lol: :thumbup: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Fuck life.... [Re: pattern]
    #1674341 - 06/30/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Shell Silversteen once wrote:
"Whenever I raced my shadow with my back to the sun,
He always beat me; always got the best of me.
But whenever I raced my shadow facing towards the sun-
I won!"

Anyway- welcome to the door of ego-loss. The journey that you take through this door can be very painfull if you are selfish.

Also- stop measuring your life in little socioeconomical increments. You are here for a reason. Once you figure that out, happiness should be seen in terms of how close you are to fulfilling that reason.

I don't mean to be preachy or anything it just that I went through a lot of depression and now its behind me and these are just a few of the things I learned from it.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1674415 - 06/30/03 04:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: Fuck life.... [Re: World Spirit]
    #1674423 - 06/30/03 04:08 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

watch John Edward its pretty convincing despite all the skeptics against him  :thumbup:

(PS: i know hes on fox lol)

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1674427 - 06/30/03 04:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: Fuck life.... [Re: World Spirit]
    #1674444 - 06/30/03 04:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

your kidding right? prophets? :wink: 

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
    #1674725 - 06/30/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"Imagine how much pain and suffering wouldn't happen if humans just ceased to exist?"

imagine how much happiness and joy would also cease to exist.

life is what you make it, there is no inherent meaning, if you think its ugly then its ugly, if you think its beautiful, then its beautiful.

by the way, you dont need "faith in humanity" all you need if faith in yourself.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck life.... [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1674762 - 06/30/03 06:11 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Pain, Suffering, Happiness, Joy: these things are exclusive to us?

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
Re: Fuck life.... [Re: Ped]
    #1675028 - 06/30/03 08:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Pain, Suffering, Happiness, Joy: these things are exclusive to us?

I wouldn't say so.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1675229 - 06/30/03 09:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You feel empty because your soul is begging you to fill yourself up.

The pain is a sign of your potential. A beckoning to a positive direction that refuses to submit.

The intensity of the emptiness will be matched by happiness. You know there is only one way to go... lose the dependencies.
let the fear consume you, let the change make your life chaos, and go from there.

you have a layer of dust on you.

i went through years of some dark depression. i firmly believe it is a choice to walk out of it. you're being tricked. call every bluff.

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1677558 - 07/01/03 05:35 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I've had my taste, and I don't think I'm gonna eat here again. I know I have to finish my plate, but it's real hard to swallow when the main course tastes like shit.

lol, sometimes i feel the same way, yesterday was a extra freaky day. Somewhat releaving but i feel more trapped!

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: Fuck life.... [Re: Grav]
    #1677601 - 07/01/03 05:56 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

well said...

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

OfflineGixxer_boy
Rice Burner

Loc: Mass
    #1678068 - 07/01/03 08:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Things are never perfect, you can't always be happy. But you can still try to find beauty in things you never did before. I did the same thing with my first girlfriend as what you are doing now. I made myself think that I needed her. I told her how important she was to me, and she herself said I shouldn't look so much to her for happiness and I have to be happy with myself. This just pissed me off, but now I guess she was right. If you indulge in misery, than you'll get what you asked for.

--------------------
"Why do women have breasts?"
"So you can have something to look at when you're talking to them!" -Peter Griffin

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Fuck life.... [Re: Gixxer_boy]
    #1679363 - 07/02/03 06:07 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I went through a thing with a girl I was with for over a year or so.. I got so torn up between myself and her that I would tell her to leave one day or that I didn't want to see her anymore, and then the next day I would be begging for her to come back..

It was shitty. And I think if she had kept coming back I would have let her but eventually she didn't and I'm extremely grateful for that because I was really living in a small world then. The possibilities to expand my life seem endless now.
I loved(depended on?) her but she was a vicious addiction. She could have hurt me or others in any way she wanted and I would have pretended she didnt...

Damn fuck that... those relationships are suicide.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Fuck life.... [Re: Grav]
    #1679666 - 07/02/03 08:17 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Happiness and comfort are for the most part an illusion anyway.

The only thing I hope to ever get is that inner peace...you know, the same inner peace you have watching a sunset, or after you just had great sex, or you just ate a wonderful meal.

Not happiness, but a peaceful mindstate of calmness.

Yea, I want that damnit

Im depressed too, but theres not much you can do. Drugs , sex, all that stff arent corrections, they jsut take your mind away.

I suggest youjust ride it out, and make changes to your life accordingly.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Fuck life.... [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1679961 - 07/02/03 09:51 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'm with you there, supermarket

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1679978 - 07/02/03 09:59 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

John Edward isn't convincing at all when you understand how it's done. People who buy his shit are fools.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Anonymous

Re: Fuck life.... [Re: Phluck]
    #1680878 - 07/02/03 04:09 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I agree.

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: Fuck life.... [Re: Phluck]
    #1681169 - 07/02/03 06:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Oh I quite understand how its done, and hes very convincing. If you want to make yourselfs believe he pays off thousands of people who all somehow keep a huge secret go ahead, you think all those old grannies would hide that?  :rolleyes:. Skeptics go to the show just as much as mental masturbating religiouse soccer moms. (no offense to women but the show has a higher women to men rating, some of'em will cry to just about anything he says :grin:)

Or I bet you thoroughly convinced yourself he does cold and warm readings too huh?. You think he could pick people out specificly and mention something out of the ordinary thats practicly IMPOSSIBLE to coincide?, Ex: he talks to a couple and mentions about a dirty deed in handcuffs, the couple laughs and attests to this, another he talks to a man and says he abused a dog (at who knows what point in his life) which he shamefully admits, another he talks to a man and tells him he dressed up as a maid which he attests he did on halloween or something, another he mentions a tatoo on the back of the individual hes talking to which he shows (was a bulldog), another he tells a man he has a necklace with him that he WAS carrying in his pocket. Those are just 1 of the things he mentioned out of the several things for each individual. Many of those he does not talk to a crowd but an individual depending on how long it takes for them to speak up. Those are just a few of the thousands of CONFIRMED cases. Your going to tell me its a coincidence that at one point in your life most people abused a dog, had sex in handcuffs and dressed up as a maid?  :smirk:, if you do dont ever consider yourself someone who uses logic.

So I guess now that you cant use cold and warm readings you'll resort to your last possible reasoning, hes a mind reader. Well thats the LEAST he could ever be, dont even get me started on cold and warm reading bullshit, I read it all up and he doesnt use that approach, he does NOT follow his customers lead as the frauds do.

If your going to respond to this plz be logical otheriwize I wont bother responding.

Offlinegedezia
backlash
Loc: heaven
    #1682424 - 07/03/03 01:40 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

ok my friend.. after reading all the posts (most of which i enjoyed) i cant remember your quote fully.. something about "life would be better for all other species if humans died in massive amounts." thats the "quote" that struck me anyway.. and ive felt the same way, i felt like that a couple days ago.. but then theres "THE GREAT FLOW".. sounds corny, huh? but "man" in all his brilliant ignorance will never be responsible for running other life forms of this planet ie exstinction. it cant happen.. men thrive, and build a road.. perhaps through a central area where animals had been living for thousands of years.. i dont feel sorry for the animals. i feel sorry for MAN.. the animals are ONE with nature/ALL.. and man is still peddling his meanial gains as if to become SOMETHING.. the world of people and the WORLD are two different things.. as far as your girlfriend.. i can somewhat buy into what the others said about your selfishness, need, making her into what YOU want or need her to be.. but i also believe in love. you know what you FEEL, and i say.. play it out to its fullest extent. if you feel love, if you want nothing more than to be with this girl then dont give her up easily.. that doesnt mean STALK her, that means do your best!! if she means something grand to you, express it! and if you "come on too strong" then so be it.. you LOVE this girl, i know.. and i can see the love inside of you waiting to be expressed towards her.. i wouldnt dare say anything like "move on" or attack you for harbouring those feelings.. i say go for it. tell her that every moment void of her presence is empty.. fall to your knees and praise, be blinded by her brilliance.. you feel a certain way, and regardless of what the "wise men" have to say you STILL feel that way then do your best to move towards her at all costs!!

OfflineGixxer_boy
Rice Burner

Loc: Mass
Re: Fuck life.... [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1684752 - 07/03/03 07:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"The only thing I hope to ever get is that inner peace...you know, the same inner peace you have watching a sunset, or after you just had great sex, or you just ate a wonderful meal."

Thats like saying, "all I want is billions of dollars and to have sex with any woman I want". The great thing about life is that it is not static, that it is adapting to the situations which confront it, and your emotions are no different. It is not possible to be in a static emotional state, because it just doesn't happen. Thats why religions make things up like "enlightenment" and "heaven", a place or mindsight where everything is always perfect. Life has its rough times and its good ones, I guess I can say just don't be such a pussy and suck it up.

--------------------
"Why do women have breasts?"
"So you can have something to look at when you're talking to them!" -Peter Griffin

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
Re: Fuck life.... [Re: Gixxer_boy]
    #1685058 - 07/03/03 09:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Try and remember that Happiness requires a happening. Try attaining Joy in your life. There is a qualitative difference. Having a new toy or going to a party makes me happy and it is fleeting. Joy lasts much longer and is a good pattern on which to live ones life. In the west things are relatively peaceful and quiet and we have the latitude necessary to enjoy both happiness and Joy. I have found that Joy is more powerful and something that can be attained. That can come from opening my mind so that I CAN see the world for what it really is. That this is just a fleeting moment in my eternal existence and that I chose this life because I am an eternal being. Always was and always will be.

RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale