Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: Learyfan]
    #1673401 - 06/30/03 06:41 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Leary, do you need a hug?  You're a little more stressed out than usual. :rolleyes:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1673426 - 06/30/03 07:06 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Bush Knew

That's why i'm stressed.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1673432 - 06/30/03 07:09 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

there there lil feller, the black helicoptors are gone...go aboot being happy with life. :rolleyes:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1673467 - 06/30/03 07:34 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Wait... you dropped your foil hat!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1673476 - 06/30/03 07:43 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It is painfully obvious that this was not an unexpected tragedy perpetrated by a crazed "freedom-hater". It is painfully obvious that the events of 9/11 became the excuse for not one, but two unjustifyable wars.

We're told just the oppposite, and it is not true. That's all you need to know.

Painfully obvious.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: Ped]
    #1673484 - 06/30/03 07:55 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Actually the secret he's keeping that interests me the most is.....

How does he get his whites so white?

Is it clorox II or does he have another secret detergent?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
    #1673492 - 06/30/03 08:02 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

dont u think its a lil suspicous though. since 9-11 the country is starting to elimante basic freedoms and use terroism as a excuse.we are scared into submission with this bullshit. even if he wasnt responceable he sure is taken advantage and using it to limit freedoms. that includes drugs.u dont need a foil hat to see that 9-11 equals different world and fucked up bullshit.

--------------------
Mice have feelings

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1673500 - 06/30/03 08:09 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

How does he get his whites so white?

ancient chinese secret....you have to beat the people who clean your clothes.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #1673506 - 06/30/03 08:11 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

JameZTheNewbie said:
dont u think its a lil suspicous though.

No. Since we (and the writers) have no idea what was said to whom, and when it was said, and what was happening behind the scenes, I find the whole "Bush knew in advance" laughable and sad, and it fills me with both contempt and pity for those who swallow it.

Quote:

since 9-11 the country is starting to elimante basic freedoms and use terroism as a excuse.

It is a sad after-effect.

Quote:

we are scared into submission with this bullshit.

Enough of us aren't to make a difference. And I don't think most of the "Patriot" act will survive.

Quote:

even if he wasnt responceable he sure is taken advantage and using it to limit freedoms.

Here's a novel thought. Perhaps (wrongly) he feels he's doing what is best. HAving never spoken to him I don't know this to be the case, but neither am I willing to assume it's for nefarious purposes.

Quote:

that includes drugs.

Did I miss changes in the drug laws?

Quote:

u dont need a foil hat to see that 9-11 equals different world and fucked up bullshit.

How could it not mean changes?

--------------------

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
    #1673517 - 06/30/03 08:22 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

the rave act is one drug law change also the thing with them saying drugs support terrorist while they were dealing with the northern alliance who are opium growers. also the attack on head shops. thats all i can think of off the top of my head

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #1673525 - 06/30/03 08:28 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I "guess" you could consider the rave act an attack on drugs. Personally I think it's just a bunch of uptight assholes that hate to see people have a good time. Although I personally don't see raves as a good time.

The head shop thing was just existing law being enforced. (wrongly)

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1673543 - 06/30/03 08:39 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I "guess" you could consider the rave act an attack on drugs. Personally I think it's just a bunch of uptight assholes that hate to see people have a good time.

we call them "Fun Governors" in these parts

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1673552 - 06/30/03 08:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The WOD sucks, but it is something that most of the country supports. Remember one thing though guys, the Dems and Reps passed the Patriot act. I think of it as a necessary evil. Hopefully someday soon, it won't be necessary anymore.

Edited by shakta (06/30/03 09:07 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: shakta]
    #1673578 - 06/30/03 09:00 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

the Dems and Reps passed the Patriot act.

Heresy!

It was all the fault of Bush and the evil Reublicans! They FORCED the Democrats to vote for it!

:lol:

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1673646 - 06/30/03 09:38 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Remember one thing though guys, the Dems and Reps passed the Patriot act. I think of it as a necessary evil. Hopefully someday soon, it won't be necessary anymore.

How many of them actually got to read what the PATRIOT Act contained before it was passed?...NONE. It was forced through because of the hype and panic created from 9-11. I suspect there is alot of politicians on both sides of the political spectrum that are regretting ever supporting it.

P.S.... BUSH KNEW.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: Rono]
    #1673760 - 06/30/03 10:43 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BUSH KNEW.

with help from the aliens.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGoBlue!
Tool Rules - DBK

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
    #1673770 - 06/30/03 10:55 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I just figured out this whole concept some of you are pushing. You actually think he knew about 9/11 before it happened. You are worse off then I thought. That is the most ridiculous crap I have ever heard.

One thing that is not in dispute is that he was warned of terror attacks to include someone flying a plane into the World Trade Center. Unfortunately, we don't know the details of what he did about it because Bush has made the investigation secret for "national security purposes"

There are many credible sources that confirm this; here's a good starting point,

http://www.buzzflash.com/perspectives/911bush.html

or just do a search for "Bush knew", and choose the links of sources that you trust (NBC, and CBS even have printed stories confirming this)

Here's another good link from MSNBC::

http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/907379.asp#BODY

--------------------
:smile:  Just stating my thoughts, not trying to offend  :smile:

Edited by GoBlue! (06/30/03 11:09 AM)

Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

#1674039 - 06/30/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:
***And you're avoiding the issue. The gulf of tonkin was as the media presented it at the time, right? Roosevelt didn't know an attack was coming on Pearl Harbor, right?

I'll make you a deal, stay on topic and i'll respond in kind.

That's called "baiting and switching". You *know* this is on topic. Come up with evidence for your position or admit by default that you're just as hypnotized as LDS.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: somebodyelse]
    #1674068 - 06/30/03 01:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

That's called "baiting and switching". You *know* this is on topic.

sigh, no it's not it's called trying to incorporate something that has nothing to do with the discussion. Or in its shorter version: Bullshit.

Quote:

Come up with evidence for your position or admit by default that you're just as hypnotized as LDS.

Evidence? That's like the pot calling the kettle black. Don't be a numbnut, nothing that you've posted would even be considered as evidence. Face it, you hate Bush. Admit it. This is the only reason why you "FEEL" that there is even an iota of evidence.

You sure like to tell people how they must feel, unfortunatly i don't respect you enough to take it into consideration.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

#1674097 - 06/30/03 01:45 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'll tell you why it is on topic then, shall I? Two clear historical examples of presidents misleading their public to lead them into war. Therefore, entirely conceivable that Bush did the same. Thus your protestations of "how could you think such a thing" or "that's such a radical thought.....mommmmmy" betray nothing but historical ignorance on your part.

There is exceptionally good evidence that there was either a breakdown in the chain of command, or a good measure of corruption. Take just the NORAD issue (look it up on cooperative research.)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]