Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: shakta]
    #1671619 - 06/29/03 02:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Card: Mr. President, the second tower has been hit. America is under attack.
Bush: Oh, ok.
Bush: So kids, where were we? Oh yeah, Billy the Goat was looking for a cool place to sleep.......

You find that acceptable?

I don't think he should have shot down every plane like you said, but fighter jets should have been up the ass of both planes that had veered off course and shut off their communication.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

#1671626 - 06/29/03 02:17 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Dude, the fighter jets sat on the ground for over half an hour doing nothing, after Bush knew. Before that they were on the ground for about half an hour after NORAD knew. Why were they not scrambled? Why were the people who supposedly are in charge of our country so complacent - or alternatively so scared - that they didn't think about going into "battle mode"? Why wasn't Bush whisked to an "operations room"? Where was Cheney? Presumably he knew what was going on too? Read the timelines, if you haven 't, and then come back to me on the NORAD question.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: somebodyelse]
    #1671643 - 06/29/03 02:32 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I am sick of this argument. You win. Our President is in with Ossama, and they are going to divide up the land and oil after this is all over.

Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

#1671655 - 06/29/03 02:40 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Nobody is saying that. Just look at the evidence and then tell us that everything took place appropriately, given the emergency situation.

OfflineDava
journeyman
Loc: Belgium
    #1671663 - 06/29/03 02:49 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I am sick of this argument. You win. Our President is in with Ossama, and they are going to divide up the land and oil after this is all over.

Carlyle Group?

--------------------
"These psychedelic substances cause hysterical psychoses in people who have not taken them..."
- Timothy Leary

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1671680 - 06/29/03 02:58 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I'm 46. I been disillusioned. Then I grew up.

wow, you're so old and wise.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: Learyfan]
    #1671704 - 06/29/03 03:11 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

The hope has turned to pity.....you are getting desperate.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: 1stimer]
    #1671755 - 06/29/03 03:38 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

1stimer said:
Quote:

I'm 46. I been disillusioned. Then I grew up.

wow, you're so old and wise.

Thank you.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1672048 - 06/29/03 06:50 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The hope has turned to pity.....you are getting desperate.

And you're avoiding the issue. The gulf of tonkin was as the media presented it at the time, right? Roosevelt didn't know an attack was coming on Pearl Harbor, right?

These people are playing geopolitics - they may still have good aims. But why is it inconveivable to you that you might be being lied to?

Address the issue here - there's a set of inconsistencies which have led many reasonable people to question the official story. If you believe the official story, then please address these inconsistencies so that we can all have more peaceful minds. But don't say that questioning the inconsistencies is desperate, or wrong. The people are supposed to watch the government - questioning *is* patriotism. Patriotism is *not* marching in lockstep with the official story - that's called *nationalism*.

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
    #1672243 - 06/29/03 08:21 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

all that i know about this whole situation i learned from this thread... that said heres my take on it. i dont have any oppinion about weather or not bush is evil, knew about 911 ahead of time or is goin to split up the land with osama bin laden (or if i do, thats not the point of my reply)
what i do know is
1. it is really, really fucked up that our president would show no response to news that is essentially the biggest event to happen in america in living memory. it is really fucked up that that guy only took 3 seconds to whisper in his ear. what can you say in 3 seconds? 'george, towers fell' maybe, or 'hundreds dead' perhaps. if he did say something to this effect our nations leader should have done something. how does he go from ignoring the thing while it happens to making it his biggest priority after the fact? when you think about this it just doesnt make sense. I know i said that i had no oppinion on this but ive changed my own mind. What the real explanation is i dont know, but it really makes more sense to me that bush did know about this ahead of time, because he did nothing to take out the other airplanes (which could have avoided much of the death) and then afterwards he uses the fear and anger caused by this event to launch military campaigns first in afghanistan then in iraq, always using buzzwords about terrorism, ossama and weapons of mass destruction, axis of evil, etc, to justify his actions in foreign countries... whatever, theres smarter people on this thread than me who can say it better... but it just doesnt add up, or if it does its in extremely scary ways.

My OTHER point is that shakta, much as i respect your political beliefs, trust in george etc, you really ahve been more or less ignoring most of the questions posed to you/ arguments given to you.. your responses are often short and angry and dont adress the issues raised. You havent really commented on the topic of this thread at all except when you say 'this is bullshit' or 'your worse of than i thought'.. it just doesnt support your position when you make short sighted comments that attack others and there oppinions without backing it up at all. ive been reading your dialogue back and forth with the other sides and they say over and over again 'address this issue, what about this?' and you say 'im sick of this, this thread is dumb, this is bullshit' and then once 'i like bush, hes doing great, i hope he gets reelected" fuck man

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #1673331 - 06/30/03 05:53 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

You aint seen nothin' yet.

Check out THIS SITE

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1673343 - 06/30/03 06:04 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

And you're avoiding the issue. The gulf of tonkin was as the media presented it at the time, right? Roosevelt didn't know an attack was coming on Pearl Harbor, right?

I'll make you a deal, stay on topic and i'll respond in kind.

Quote:

These people are playing geopolitics - they may still have good aims. But why is it inconveivable to you that you might be being lied to?

why is it inconceivable to you that you might be being told the truth?

Quote:

Address the issue here

I have, and i'm beginning to pity your ilk.

Quote:

there's a set of inconsistencies which have led many reasonable people to question the official story.

keep telling youself that, it'll make you feel better.

Quote:

But don't say that questioning the inconsistencies is desperate, or wrong.

I'll say what i want. For further clearification i'm accusing your ilk of being pityful. Your inconsistancies are nothing more than desperate people grasping at straws. Just aboot everything i have seen would barely amount to circumstantial evidence if even that. It's pathetic really and quite sad.

Quote:

The people are supposed to watch the government - questioning *is* patriotism. Patriotism is *not* marching in lockstep with the official story - that's called *nationalism*.

Why are you babbling this to me? I know this, what i'm saying is that you people are just grasping at straws. I have no problem with people questioning the government, in fact i'm a proponant of it, but please, this is just desperation. You probably think that Bush stole the election with help from the Aliens.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
Re: 5-Minute Video of George W. Bush on the Morning of 9-11 [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #1673349 - 06/30/03 06:07 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i dont think that it proves anything but it should be explained by bush.but we cant ask him.

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Edited by JameZTheNewbie (06/30/03 06:08 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1673354 - 06/30/03 06:12 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

You probably think that Bush stole the election with help from the Aliens. 

Well.... he did kill off the dinosaurs, assasinate Lincoln and start the slave trade.

:smirk:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1673365 - 06/30/03 06:20 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i heard he had 5 slaves locked in the Lincoln bedroom. :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1673367 - 06/30/03 06:21 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Innvertigo said:
i heard he had 5 slaves locked in the Lincoln bedroom. :grin: 

That Bastard!

I bet he killed Kenny also!

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1673377 - 06/30/03 06:27 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Don't listen to them. Innvertigo and LTS lost all credibility when they said that the drug war should be ended.

What would Bush think if he heard them say some radical shit like that?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1673381 - 06/30/03 06:29 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

What would Bush think if he heard them say some radical shit like that?

Probably nothing.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1673391 - 06/30/03 06:35 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

You've got me there. Bush probably doesn't think anything. I meant would would he "say".

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1673396 - 06/30/03 06:39 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Same answer.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder