Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline3Mshroom
old hand

Re: contamination question
    #16730 - 05/13/00 02:12 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I think you are fine. Sometimes you will find variations in colour between shrooms ie some darker and some lighter. So long as the shrooms are growing well and you have no odours or obvious deformities or coloured patches you are fine.
It could just be that you have a few that are starting to abort. Keep an eye on them and if the cap turns completely dark remove them as they are probably aborting

------------------
Be sure to check out www.3mshrooms.homestead.com for your spore needs

--------------------
Corruptissima republicae, plurimae leges
Illegitumus non carborundum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMycelium5150
Check theDate!!!!
Re: contamination question [Re: 3Mshroom]
    #16732 - 05/14/00 11:53 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

It seems that lowering the humidity helps alot. I picked out all teh shrooms with the black caps and lowered teh humidity and there doing fine. It seems that b+ favors a lower humidity then most because i only have had this problem with b+

--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

Anonymous

Re: contamination question [Re: 3Mshroom]
    #16733 - 05/15/00 05:14 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

thanks mycelium, thats interesting and helpful.btw, how do you find the potency of these(anyone answer) i found them weakisk compared to pf.i sort of thought this already(that pf has stronger alkaloids) although i wasnt sure cause they were preserved differently and it was not a very scientific comparison.some were in honey and once i took the maoi extract(blew me away)
still, the pf seems way strong comparitively.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale