Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Why people love Hillary Clinton
    #1671297 - 06/29/03 11:10 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Last couple days I've asked a few women if they like Hillary Clinton. All of them I've asked have said they do. When I ask why it's usually how much she cares for her family to hold it together and the good job she did with Chelsea dispite her dad. One woman responded to the question "Do you likie Hillary Clinton?" by saying "yeah, she really has good hair. She really knows how to style her hair. I tried to make my hair like hers but I couldn't style it right, she really knows how to style her hair." Her politics don't matter. She's a family woman with well styled hair. Thats all most people care about. It's good to know that American women really know what's important in life, kids and hair.

:smile:

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGixxer_boy
Rice Burner

Loc: Mass
Re: Why people love Hillary Clinton [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #1671453 - 06/29/03 12:36 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

She's hot to.

--------------------
"Why do women have breasts?"
"So you can have something to look at when you're talking to them!" -Peter Griffin

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Why people love Hillary Clinton [Re: Gixxer_boy]
    #1671491 - 06/29/03 12:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I wouldn't say that I 'like' Hillary Clinton, but I do admit that there is something about her to be admired. She seems to be a very fiercely intelligent woman who knows how to play the game in politics. I have to admire that.

Her hair's ok. ;-)

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: Why people love Hillary Clinton [Re: MOTH]
    #1671571 - 06/29/03 01:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

This is pretty funny. Her support is based on her hair, and the fact that she stayed in the White House with her cheating husband. If you think she did that for her family, you are wrong. Hillary is a power-hungry woman that will do anything to get what she wants. She swaps sides depending on the popular position like no one else. I have 0 respect for that. Most liberals can't stand her because she is not liberal enough for them, and as I said she is a fence sitter.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1671576 - 06/29/03 01:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hillary is one of the biggest morons in politics, and that's saying something when there's the likes of Ted Kenedy, Byrd and our dearly departed Strom Thurmond.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
    #1671691 - 06/29/03 03:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i'm a liberal and i dont know of anyone who likes hillary. i think hillary is just fodder for the conservative media to get ratings.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1671766 - 06/29/03 03:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Why people love Hillary Clinton

Because they're idiots.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

Re: Why people love Hillary Clinton [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1671919 - 06/29/03 05:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've never seen luvdemshrooms make a post without having to insult something.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Why people love Hillary Clinton [Re: ]
    #1671955 - 06/29/03 05:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

babytripster said:
I've never seen luvdemshrooms make a post without having to insult something.

Thebn you should learn to read a little better.

Your obsession with me is touching.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

#1671961 - 06/29/03 05:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

There you did it again.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1671964 - 06/29/03 05:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I know. It was deliberate, yet completely true.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1671981 - 06/29/03 06:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

No one can win with you. You're just a grown up smartass with an ego the size of new york city. I can tolerate just about anyone in the world except people like you. But you don't care what I think. I'm dumber than a rock.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1671986 - 06/29/03 06:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

babytripster said:
No one can win with you

Not true. Some have, even here.

Quote:

You're just a grown up smartass with an ego the size of new york city.

Sorry but it's the size of Texas. Even your attempts at insults are feeble.

Quote:

I can tolerate just about anyone in the world except people like you.

Then don't waste your time with me. Get over your fascination with me. Shower someone else with your attention... or is it affection?

Quote:

But you don't care what I think.

That's true.

Quote:

I'm dumber than a rock.

Even more true.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1671990 - 06/29/03 06:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You keep proving my points. You're just lost in your ego games.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1671992 - 06/29/03 06:11 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Actually, I'm just having fun watching you make an ass of yourself.

I'm starting to feel pity for you though.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1671994 - 06/29/03 06:12 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

No. You got it backwards.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1671996 - 06/29/03 06:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

babytripster said:
No. You got it backwards.

You're just the cutest little fella!

--------------------

Anonymous

#1672000 - 06/29/03 06:15 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

No. You got it backwards..

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1672002 - 06/29/03 06:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

babytripster said:
No. You got it backwards..

Thank you.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1672004 - 06/29/03 06:21 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

oh

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]