Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Diluting Isopropyl Without Distilled Water? [Re: PussyFart]
    #16597916 - 07/27/12 06:33 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Y'know fooman, there'd probably be less misinformation around if the TCs would post once in a while.
It's been one of the busiest noob seasons ever, and we are notably lacking in Trusted Cultivator input.
I know you guys are busy trusting and cultivating, but make time to comment on cultivation please.  :smile::thumbup:

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblex CiVil x

Loc: Flying With Mother Nature
Re: Diluting Isopropyl Without Distilled Water? [Re: Doc_T]
    #16597960 - 07/27/12 06:54 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
Y'know fooman, there'd probably be less misinformation around if the TCs would post once in a while.
It's been one of the busiest noob seasons ever, and we are notably lacking in Trusted Cultivator input.
I know you guys are busy trusting and cultivating, but make time to comment on cultivation please.  :smile::thumbup:

:justastonishing:

--------------------
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” Bruce Lee

myco-tek.org

OfflinePussyFart
Retired Cultivation Extrodinaire
Male

Loc: Orbiting Earth
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Diluting Isopropyl Without Distilled Water? [Re: x CiVil x]
    #16598029 - 07/27/12 07:33 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

still no comeback huh, typical tc, lol

--------------------

THIS HOBBY IS NOT FOR THE IMPATIENT! PLEASE BE PATIENT, DON'T BE A PATIENT!
A Tale of 10 Isolates, GT Cluster Clone Monotubs, RR's Let's Grow Mushrooms DVD,
SGFC(Shotgun Fruiting Chamber), Monotub Tek, Damion5050's Coir Tek, TL's Tek List, Frank's Tek List,
EvilMushroom666's Pasteurization Tek, How It Should & Shouldn't Look - NEW CULTIVATORS GUIDE
  ^*~.,,.~*^*~.,_,.~*^*~.,_SHIT FOR NOOBS_,.~*^*~.,_,.~*^*~.,_,.~* 

Edited by PussyFart (07/27/12 07:34 AM)

InvisibleFooManM
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #16713266 - 08/17/12 06:56 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Doc T: The simple answer is that my time is precious to me and I don't like to spend as much of that time in cyberspace as I used to. I try to spend the little free time I have with my kids or doing something more productive than sitting in front of a computer screen. Typically when I do post it's because I have some downtime at my job (like right now).

Notahacker420: Comeback to what? I stand by my statement and my rating of you. Twice that I can recall I've come across posts from you that were completely inaccurate and called you out on it and you come back with some lame comment and an apology. If anyone goes through your post history they can verify what I'm saying. It's cool if you want to help people out, but posting bad info doesn't accomplish that goal. I call it like I see it. Go on and be butthurt if you want to.

--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

OfflinePussyFart
Retired Cultivation Extrodinaire
Male

Loc: Orbiting Earth
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Diluting Isopropyl Without Distilled Water? [Re: FooMan]
    #16713280 - 08/17/12 07:00 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Kind of a late response, but twice?

Quote:

FooMan said:
Why do you continually post inaccurate information like this?

twice is not continually.

--------------------

THIS HOBBY IS NOT FOR THE IMPATIENT! PLEASE BE PATIENT, DON'T BE A PATIENT!
A Tale of 10 Isolates, GT Cluster Clone Monotubs, RR's Let's Grow Mushrooms DVD,
SGFC(Shotgun Fruiting Chamber), Monotub Tek, Damion5050's Coir Tek, TL's Tek List, Frank's Tek List,
EvilMushroom666's Pasteurization Tek, How It Should & Shouldn't Look - NEW CULTIVATORS GUIDE
  ^*~.,,.~*^*~.,_,.~*^*~.,_SHIT FOR NOOBS_,.~*^*~.,_,.~*^*~.,_,.~* 

Edited by PussyFart (08/17/12 07:00 AM)

OfflineMateo
High on LIFE!
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Europe
    #16713489 - 08/17/12 08:18 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Hmm, then i suppose you could use high% Ethyl alcohol also for a isopropanol substitute, or?

If i not be too tempted to drink it all.

--------------------
A wise rat has many holes

InvisibleFooManM
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #16714237 - 08/17/12 12:01 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Notahacker420 said:
Kind of a late response

Yep, it took me a few weeks to come up with a response to your thought provoking reply :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure I explained already that I'm not on the boards much and why. It's obvious by your reply (within 3 minutes BTW) that you were hanging on the edge of your seat waiting for a response. And your "typical TC" comment earlier? What does that even mean? Disrespecting a whole group of members here that have made quality contributions to this board when you have been growing, what, a few months? :thumbdown: 

It seems that you only read what you want to or maybe you don't have good reading comprehension. Yes, twice that I actually called you out on your posts. Other times I didn't even bother. Again, anyone else can view your post history. You were giving bad advice to people when you weren't even done with your first grow :facepalm: If you want to play word games with my responses, so be it. I really don't care enough to go through and quote all of your BS posts and I don't think you'd want me to. It's obvious you are seriously butthurt already and I don't want you needing therapy.

Anyway, this is way off topic in the cult forum, so I'm done with this thread and won't be responding to your next reply. I'm not sure why I even responded to this one..

It's sad you get this worked up over what an anonymous person on a message board says about you. Just take some deep breaths and relax bro. You'll get over this one day.

--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation