Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFlashLightning
Rolling Thunder

Loc: The Sky
Re: What Do You Think Of This Mescaline??? (PIC) [Re: Kief Ledger]
    #16713910 - 08/17/12 06:23 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

+ from 100 grams skins with alcohol extraction. can't say what you would get from a water extraction of fresh...around 15-20 00 caps full of "tar"

--------------------
"I deem myself blessed, in that I have experienced, however briefly, the existence of God. I have felt a sacred oneness with creation and its Creator, and -- most precious of all -- I have touched the core of my own soul. " - Alexander Shulgin :peace: :love:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Loc: the desert Flag
Re: What Do You Think Of This Mescaline??? (PIC) [Re: FlashLightning]
    #16714054 - 08/17/12 07:07 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

starfire is the only person ive heard who can chew and eat cactus.god bless ya star.you probably trip balls.@OP ive never heard of a vendor that sells mescaline like that.could be a scam.@FL my all natural way only uses water and lemon juice and gets a foot of bfidge down to 10-13 00caps and i only have to pop 7 or 8 to trip balls for 12 hours!

--------------------

Edited by Doctor Sponge (08/17/12 07:11 PM)

InvisibleprettyMushy
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: What Do You Think Of This Mescaline??? (PIC) [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #16714665 - 08/17/12 09:43 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

learning sponge said:
starfire is the only person ive heard who can chew and eat cactus.god bless ya star.you probably trip balls.@OP ive never heard of a vendor that sells mescaline like that.could be a scam.@FL my all natural way only uses water and lemon juice and gets a foot of bfidge down to 10-13 00caps and i only have to pop 7 or 8 to trip balls for 12 hours!

gimme links! , im doing this soon =D

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

OfflineFlashLightning
Rolling Thunder

Re: What Do You Think Of This Mescaline??? (PIC) [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #16714672 - 08/17/12 09:46 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

learning sponge said:

no doubt you can get all the same tar out naturally, i just like working with dry cactus and alcohol better than wet cactus. no mucus. it's a preference i guess your way is just less expensive

--------------------
"I deem myself blessed, in that I have experienced, however briefly, the existence of God. I have felt a sacred oneness with creation and its Creator, and -- most precious of all -- I have touched the core of my own soul. " - Alexander Shulgin :peace: :love:

OfflineAchumen
Observer

#16714961 - 08/17/12 10:53 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

There are a few things you HAVE to consider. There are 4 "mainstream" cacti. San Pedro, Peruvian Torch, Achuma (BT) and Peyote. San Pedro contains 4  alkaloids, PT has 8, Achuma has 16 and Peyote has 56. Each cacti also has a certain percentage of Mesc. Achuma has between 1-1.5% mesc, therefore if you have say... 2 grams of resin then you can bank on having somewhere around 300mg of Mesc. I'm assuming, unfortunately you have no idea what kind that is there for you'd wanna eat a min of 5 grams of resin and then go from there.

Edited by Achumen (09/02/12 11:48 PM)

OfflineFlashLightning
Rolling Thunder

Re: What Do You Think Of This Mescaline??? (PIC) [Re: Achumen]
    #16714998 - 08/17/12 11:01 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

i'm pretty sure that tar came from the infamous "BT" cactus as you put it

not really sure if you're talking to me though

--------------------

OfflineConnoisseur

#16715015 - 08/17/12 11:06 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Achumen said:
There are a few things you HAVE to consider. There are 4 "mainstream" cacti. San Pedro, Bolivian Torch, Achuma and Peyote. San Pedro contains 4  alkaloids, BT has 8, Achuma has 16 and Peyote has 56. Each cacti also has a certain percentage of Mesc. Achuma has between 1-1.5% mesc, therefore if you have say... 2 grams of resin then you can bank on having somewhere around 300mg of Mesc. I'm assuming, unfortunately you have no idea what kind that is there for you'd wanna eat a min of 5 grams of resin and then go from there.

Do you have sources for this info?

OfflineAchumen
Observer

#16715032 - 08/17/12 11:10 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Whoever will listen.

Well then I believe it has close to .5% mesc. So if you have 1 gram or 1000 mg then you'd have close to...50 mg of mesc? Unfortunately, 300mg of mesc is where you'd wanna start at, so you'd need 6 grams of that resin.

OfflineFlashLightning
Rolling Thunder

Re: What Do You Think Of This Mescaline??? (PIC) [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #16715043 - 08/17/12 11:12 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by FlashLightning (08/17/12 11:12 PM)

OfflineAchumen
Observer

#16715046 - 08/17/12 11:12 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_sanpedro_potency_faq.shtml#4

The other potency lvls and alkaloids are from my Cacti guy who has almost 2 decades of research and experiments with Active cacti.

OfflineAchumen
Observer

#16715058 - 08/17/12 11:13 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

In fact, I'm pretty sure that's where he got some of his info.

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Loc: the desert Flag
    #16715554 - 08/18/12 12:48 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

there is a bolivian torch,but the 1that everyone trips on is a peruvian torch

--------------------

InvisibleDemonic_Chronic
The Plague Doctress
Trans-female

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: What Do You Think Of This Mescaline??? (PIC) [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16716167 - 08/18/12 02:22 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
Quote:

drr said:
Well starfire you're a freak of nature. I couldn't chew up and swallow a mouthfull of bitter cactus let alone a full dose! For me the extraction is the way to go. But OP, do it yourself next time.

I bought 3 san pedro cacti in a single pot from home depot three years ago, for fifty dollars. Every year I harvest and do an extraction for a few good doses. One of the best psychedelic purchases I have ever made - it will continue to give for years to come.

People psyche themselves out about it.  It isn't nearly as bad as people believe.  Oh, its bad, but a little rootbeer is a tastebud killer.  The puking is from mescaline, not the gag reflex.  Take four hundred mg of raw mesc, i guarantee you will vomit yourself silly.

Doing a one-footer monday night... :awesomenod:

I beg to differ. Ive done 750mg pure Mesc sulfate and barely had any nausea...although the cactus tea didnt make me puke either...only encapsulated dried cactus had me yakking cuz it reconstitutes in your stomach to like 5-8x its mass. Bloat like a mofo.

DC

--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

OfflineSagerox99
Psychonaut
Male

Re: What Do You Think Of This Mescaline??? (PIC) [Re: Demonic_Chronic]
    #16720787 - 08/18/12 11:05 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for your posts everyone.  The second ball didn't make me trip, but my vision was definitely altered color-wise for the next day, similar to the day after a heavy shroom trip.  I'll have a talk with my guy, he'll straighten things out, he's done it before (just straightened out a k deal without me even asking; my last purchase was slightly under weight so he threw that missing weight plus some into my next bag).

I'm unsure how to remove threads, but if a mod would like to remove this I don't really see a reason to keep it.  Cheers

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: What Do You Think Of This Mescaline??? (PIC) [Re: Sagerox99]
    #16724042 - 08/19/12 10:01 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

If you read up on huichol and peyote there was one report where they made an anal syringe out of a a cow bone and a bladder or something of that sort

Bullshit. I read the Peter t. Furst book that references that "personal communication" about peyote enemas. So far there is no verifiable proof of such practices just hearsay. Such a practice is so unusual and uncorroborated in reports that most in the ethnographic community are highly suspicious of it's validity. This is one of those cases of Indigenous folks getting one over on white people trying to study them. "yeah you stick peyote up your butt if you can't eat it.":rofl2: Goddamn gringos will believe anything.

I know people very close to the Huichol. A good friend of mine in Nayarit is married to one. They either eat peyote whole, or ground into powder possibly as a drink with water. They don't even bother to take out the hairs. I can imagine the ones that can't stomach it don't eat it and those individuals would be the rare exception amongst the Huichol.
Quote:

starfire is the only person ive heard who can chew and eat cactus.

Man you should come here down to peyote country. I can show you some old natives that can chew up 50 buttons in a night then snack on a few with breakfast and coffee in the morning.

--------------------

Edited by ShroomDoom (08/19/12 10:09 AM)

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: What Do You Think Of This Mescaline??? (PIC) [Re: ShroomDoom] * 1
    #16724292 - 08/19/12 11:02 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

"starfire is the only person ive heard who can chew and eat cactus."

:awesomenod:

And I got this Donkey Dick 14 inch piece of bridge cut for Monday night when I get my new tripping room set up on campus:

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflineAchumen
Observer

#16726498 - 08/19/12 09:41 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

That's the way to go.

I was lucky enough to find a guy close by that grows bridge but even so, I don't understand why anyone would settle for less than Achuma.

OfflineAchumen
Observer

#16747258 - 08/28/12 07:14 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

My cat just pulled about a gram of resin from a 14" Bridge, half golden crystals the other half tar. I was looking at the info posted above on Mycotopia and it seems that there's 50mg of mescalin in 100g of fresh Bridge. Anyways, I just realized, I wish I had weight the cacti. But can anyone tell me roughly how much mesc a 3 gram resin ball usually contains.

Edited by Achumen (08/30/12 08:28 AM)

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #16749150 - 08/29/12 01:15 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Achumen said:
it seems that there's 50g of mescalin in 100g of fresh Bridge. Anyways, I just realized, I wish I had weight the cacti. But can anyone tell me roughly how much mesc a 3 gram resin ball usually contains.

Something is wrong with your typing or your math.  No way a cactus contains 50% alkaloids.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineAbsent Minded
 User Gallery

Loc: Way Down South Flag
    #16750499 - 08/29/12 04:38 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
Quote:

drr said:
Well starfire you're a freak of nature. I couldn't chew up and swallow a mouthfull of bitter cactus let alone a full dose! For me the extraction is the way to go. But OP, do it yourself next time.

I bought 3 san pedro cacti in a single pot from home depot three years ago, for fifty dollars. Every year I harvest and do an extraction for a few good doses. One of the best psychedelic purchases I have ever made - it will continue to give for years to come.

People psyche themselves out about it.  It isn't nearly as bad as people believe.  Oh, its bad, but a little rootbeer is a tastebud killer.  The puking is from mescaline, not the gag reflex.  Take four hundred mg of raw mesc, i guarantee you will vomit yourself silly.

Doing a one-footer monday night... :awesomenod:

you sure love your mescaline don't ya? You're the only poster I see on here with nothing bad to say about it.

--------------------

Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order