Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemakisupa09
did i get i screwed my uncle mike...
    #1614342 - 06/06/03 09:58 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

9 days ago i inoculated 12 1/2 jars still theres no sign of colonization- i didnt fuck up anything, and im pretty sure i should have seen something in at least one out of the 12 jars- but anyways does anyone have any experience from ordering syringes from sporemagic.com- thats where i got it from and im begging to wonder if they were any good.

--------------------
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEmCo2
hydrogrindingj-tull fan

Loc: Connecticut
Re: did i get i screwed my uncle mike... [Re: makisupa09]
    #1614378 - 06/06/03 10:31 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i recently got ecuador syringes from sporemagic.com...when they arrived i was, to say the least, disappointed a bit (completely clear syringes with a few spores floating here and there). anyway, i too inoculated 12 1/2 pint jars just 5 days ago and i have yet to see any signs of colonization at all. makisupa09, please keep me updated on how yur jars turn out. if anyone has used spores from sporemagic.com please let us know how they turned out.

Invisiblekoraks
Re: did i get i screwed my uncle mike... [Re: EmCo2]
    #1614389 - 06/06/03 10:42 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Your stories ring a bell...I also purchased a spore syringe some time ago (though not from sporemagic.com), which was completely clear; no sporae to be seen. I inoculated some small batches, but nothing happened (except from some contams here and there, and my patience being tested to the limit :smile: ).

Therefore, I prefer to make my own spore syringes from sporeprints. Concluding, I find that sporeprints are better value for your money.

OfflineUser Exists
Lost again

Loc: The sticks
    #1614483 - 06/06/03 11:48 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Hello,

Spores are microscopic, they can not be seen by the naked eye. The black clumps that you sometimes see are spore clusters. It some times takes a while for colonization to take hold. Just be patient.

I have never heard of the company that you ordered from before. I would always suggest to order all supplies from Shroomery approved vendors. They are all legit companies. Try to keep your business "local", to support our community.

Peace

--------------------
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious;
it is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of
true art and true science.
-Albert Einstein

Offlinemakisupa09
    #1614566 - 06/06/03 12:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

mine were also ecuador-if your able put them under a microscope and let me know what you see- i will keep you posted on the jars though

--------------------
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

Offlinejoejoea
raving freak ofnature

Loc: Texas
    #1614602 - 06/06/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

try the sporehaven he is sometimes slow but he will send a free sryinge if you have to wait.

OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

#1614609 - 06/06/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Theres no reason to be disappointed there. PF always sent clear syringes to AFOAF, and he always had positive results not to mention awesome sterility, and they were no doubt the biggest name in the business. AFOAF recently inoculated 6 jars with an EC syringe that was reasonably dark, and they have yet to show signs of germination...

--------------------
We might get glimpse's of objectivity every now, and then, but we're so inherently locked in our temporal and corporeal selves that we're irrevocably locked into subjectivity :crazy:

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: did i get i screwed my uncle mike... [Re: BladeLSD]
    #1614623 - 06/06/03 12:58 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Hey...I have ordered from spore magic twice and had great results, just because the syringe is clear doesn't mean shit. Try innoculating 6-8 jars instead of 12, from my experience 10 jars or more is pushing it for 1 syringe, unless it is dark as fuck. Just do six and make some prints. Peace.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Offlinestinkyschmell
mr
Re: did i get i screwed my uncle mike... [Re: Cubieman420]
    #1669936 - 06/28/03 05:38 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I ordered PF classic from spore magic and innoculated 4 jars with 2.5cc's each jar and after 3 weeks there was still no sign of colonization. Take my advice : FUCK SPORE MAGIC !

Invisiblehoushroom
shroom cowboy

Loc: space city
Re: did i get i screwed my uncle mike... [Re: stinkyschmell]
    #1669989 - 06/28/03 06:12 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

TLG all the way

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
Re: did i get i screwed my uncle mike... [Re: houshroom]
    #1670258 - 06/28/03 08:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My faery godmother got an Ecuador syringe from Spore Magic - yeah it was pretty much clear but it still had millions of spores just like any other clear syringe. She innoculated and germinated, took ~5 or so days I believe but growth was as good as normal. She just cased them Tuesday and is anticipating the fruit to come.

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

OfflineBleedingSickness
Friend OfAttention Whore
Loc: Northern USA
    #1670266 - 06/28/03 08:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

A clear syringe means nothing, as the others said spores are microscopic. After 12 days I wouldn't worry about your jars EQ can take a lil while longer to colonize. Are you keeping them at 80 degrees if you have them in a cooler place they will take longer to colonize. I'd give them more days.

Offlinemrhabebe
Stranger
Re: did i get i screwed my uncle mike... [Re: BleedingSickness]
    #1670369 - 06/28/03 09:56 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I bought some from www.earthstongue.com a little slow
(I thought it was taking forever, turns out our neighbor
had them for a week, still was like 4-5 days past what they
said would be the longest watit though) I havn't used them yet
actually my birdseed is soaking as we speak (just bought a new 8qt PC today too), I'm using 6Tango's
WBS tek for the spawn, then I'm going to use ShroomGod's wheat-straw method,I got B+ (20cc), Amazonian(40cc) and Golden teachers(20cc), they are really cheap at ET's, and have 20cc syringes

Anyway some of mind were almost all clear, but others were loaded
sometimes it takes a few seconfnds to see the clumps

Offlinedickmcplentie
Traveler
Loc: Orions Belt at the moment
Re: did i get i screwed my uncle mike... [Re: mrhabebe]
    #1670461 - 06/28/03 10:46 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Pat got her order from SporeMagic about a week ago. The spores do not show up at all, even under a very good magnifying lamp. But after improving the temp one of her jars is showing "hair" she is very close to seeing some real growth in that jar. Of course that is one of many that show no growth of any kind. To early to tell yet but she didn't have high hopes at all for the entire experiment and now things could be looking up.

Clear really doesn't mean shit but she can usually see a "fuzzy" texture to the water under this magnifier... Don't know if that means much but I think Uncle Mike might be cutting some corners.

--------------------
The above statement has been a figment of my imagination. Niether the statement nor the writer is real, we are both fiction & should not be taken seriously in any way

InvisibleTheMimeKing
D-unit
 User Gallery

Loc: Why, France of course mes...
    #1670649 - 06/29/03 12:36 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Little shop of spores is king, theyve got some nice healthy spores and are pretty reasonably priced.

--------------------

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
Re: did i get i screwed my uncle mike... [Re: TheMimeKing]
    #1671283 - 06/29/03 11:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

hawkseye here guys. highly recommended.

oh, and patience... thats what you need most for growing shrooms unfortunately.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures