Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
busted by pops
    #1666283 - 06/27/03 12:48 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

ok, so a couple moths ago i moved in with my grandparents. this put all grow progress to a stand still, since theres no way in hell id even think abouty trying to grow them in my grandparents house. but what do i do with my spore syringes/prints, jars, vermiculite, literature, etc.... i dont just want to toss em out, no way man! leaving them at a friends house wasnt really an option, so i opted to bring them along on the move.

well, a couple days ago my dad was over, visiting his parents, and he decided to go rumaging through my room for some tape...which isnt necessarilly a bs excuse to snoop...it was my grandmas old room, and before it became my room we used it to wrap X-mas presents and such, so suposedly he thought there might be some in there.

in the process of looking for the tape i guess he decided to look in a duffle bag under my bed...good place for some tape huh? came across all my stuff and so thats where im at now. he also found a meth pipe, which truthfully wasnt mine (but im sure he wont believe me) a friend of mine left it in my car one night, i brought it in so i wouldnt be driving around with it and forgot about it....

so i got back from school (summer session at the local JC) and my grandpa told me all about this. i fessed up to grandpa, still havent talked to my dad about it yet. my grandpas really concerned that someday ill eat some shrooms and get stuck insane for the rest of my life.

i so am not looking foward to this chat with pops.....i know he is gonna totally flip out, and i want to be totally straight foward with him, but i dont know if he can accept the fact that his son likes to eat shrooms...

oh my god! the evil evil shroom

anyway, this sucks

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
Re: busted by pops [Re: wrestler_az]
    #1666512 - 06/27/03 02:33 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yea that does suck. I think the best way to go about this situation is to tell him everything. Dont pull some BS and say that you know you did the wrong thing, you'll never do it again, yada yada. Tell him the truth. Say that this is what you enjoy doing and that if you're responsible about it and won't put yourself into any physical harm, then it should be fine. I think parents are a lot more understanding if you approach the situation with some intelligence and confidence. If your dad can't accept you for what you are, then he's not really doing his job as a parent. Tell him that you have made educated decisions about what you put into your body and that you'd never put yourself in any physical harm, though the whole meth pipe thing may work against your favour. Anyways, good luck and tell us how it goes...

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #1667094 - 06/27/03 10:34 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yes definately come clean with him.

I decided to tell my mom of my drug use. She's not exactly "OK" with it...but she understands that it's my life and she seems to trust my decisions as valid.

Now I can talk to her about anything I want! She's told me about the "experimentation" she did when she was my age. I told her about all the newer drugs and helped get rid of some of her fears.

Parents usually value honesty from their children, so be honest!

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: busted by pops [Re: trendal]
    #1667331 - 06/27/03 02:11 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

My dad always goes through my shit, thinking I have a screw driver in my room or a hammer or some duct tape or some paperwork. I always tell him to get the fuck out.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: busted by pops [Re: manna_man]
    #1668206 - 06/27/03 09:55 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i do plan on comming clean with pops, hes been around the block with virtually every drug out there, so hopefully he will understant a little of what i have to say. the whole meth pipe thing will definetly go against me, but that is the truth, and if he loves me as much as he claims to , then maybe he will be able to trust me on that, i mean, if im gonna lie, i may as well lie about the shrooms too right? the only thing is he is convinced that some time im gonna do some and not come back.... how do i convince him that that wont happen? im thinkin about turning him onto this site and talking to some of you. i want him to get a little educatred before i get this lecture......

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: busted by pops [Re: trendal]
    #1670688 - 06/29/03 12:50 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

well, it look like hes avoiding the topic as much as i am....this may be a good thing, i think the more time goes by the better my odds...
what id really like to do is talk him into tripping with me once, only then would he be able to see how significant these really are in my life... but hed never go for that.....lol anyway, i think im pretty much over the whole anxiety issues... i actually like the fact that this is out in the open now, not that i was really trying to "hide"it from him in the first place. just that it will be alot easier to talk to him now that the ice has been broken

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
    #1671114 - 06/29/03 08:41 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Personally I think you should bring the topic up, even if he is trying to avoid it. There is no better time than now to come clean, it will be so much easier now. I would NOT suggest trying to get him to trip with you, he may look at this in a bad way. You should have a serious talk with him (and your grandparents), try to educate them as much as possible and tell them why they are so important to you. Also, tell them how limited your usage is, and that you never put yourself at risk (if so).

Good luck, the worst part is already over.

--------------------
To give is to live...

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: busted by pops [Re: ATWAR]
    #1672811 - 06/30/03 12:31 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

ya, maybe trippin with him aint such a good idea... but i will really have a hard time explaining it to him any other way. alot of the things i like about shrooms are way beyond the boundries of language, no way for me to express them. at first, after i noticed him avoiding the topic i was happy...."all right, im in the clear!" but now, it kinda bums me out that he feels this is something he cant talk to me about. you know, hes my dad, stuff like this is what thats all about right? i dont know, this is probably really weird for him. ive never gotten into any trouble in school, always got good grades, wrestled, shit like that....now im in college, doing the same....bout ready to transfer to the university and start working on my masters in chemistry.....now this son, the one i just described, is into something as sociably unexceptable as shrooms? it must be a pretty big shock for him, and im sure hes having the same problems as i am right now. its hard to get this ball rolling ya know? i cant even think how im gonna start this conversation...my prides really getting in the way too... im sure hes disapointed in me, and ive allways worked so hard to try to be the person he wanted, and i am... its just that this person also like to eat shrooms in his spare time...lol i keep telling myself this isnt that big a deal...i just need to go up to him and start spitting out words, but i guess its bigger than i thought. to have to face him as dissapointed as he is, about something that is truly important in my life....AHHHHHHHHH! hes gonna want me to throw it all away, and i cant do that, not now, after all i learned and experienced. and i dont think he will be very understanding, i mean, theres a chance he will....but im doubtfull.... when its all said and done with, its gonna be almost like having to choose between the shrooms, or the respect of my father.....both very important to me

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: busted by pops [Re: manna_man]
    #1689367 - 07/06/03 01:31 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

ok, so its been a while since this whole thing happened....
and still no heart to heart/lecture that i was expecting. maybe he thinks that im old enough now to make my own decisions, or maybe hes just scared that talking to me may send me deeper into my "drug addiction"
ive talked to my grandfather a few times about it already, and im pretty sure hes relayed what ive had to say to my father....so im kinda confused
i mean, the day all this happened, i came home and me and my grandfather had a pretty long talk, and he told me i could be expecting a chat with pops...maybe he changed his mind?
im pretty sure that whats happening here is that he is afraid to have this talk, cause what ever reprecusions it may have - which arent many, unless he wants to go off on me, rather than have a civilized discussion, in which case ill be forced to play his game and it wont be pretty.
anyway, i guess my point of all this rambling is at this point i see the ball as in his court, but if he doesnt make the move soon should i? i mean, i know we need to have a talk of some sort, cause i know this is really bothering him, as it is me....last thing i want is to lose his respect.
but how do i go about making the move? hey, hows it going, by the way, what ya think about me doing shrooms? i guess all in all im a little concerned about the reprecusions also, i see this as a real critical move here and im not quite sure how to go about doing it

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom