Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

Recreational usage timeline........
    #1662933 - 06/26/03 01:46 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Sometime around 1993 I think I tried smoking tobacco first.
It was strong pipe tobacco and I found the effects to be pretty strong. Maybe in 1994 I first smoked marijuana I remember the first time I got stoned I thought I was like in a movie and was semi paranoid about it. This is probably the same year I got really drunk and remember banging my elbow into this glass thing Ouch !

1995 I tried ketamine only having read the short part in the back of psychedelics encyclopedia about it. Smoking it because I had never snorted anything before. I remember somebody going wow you've got some pot grabbing the pipe away from me and then after taking an inhale going "thats wicci" (spelling ?) aka pcp/marijuana. I also discovered DXM in the form of drixoral although never had anything that memorable happen off of my 3xx mg experiences.

1996 For a few years I had wanted some LSD as I had extremely high expectations. Maybe it was the psychedelic issue of high times who knows. Finally I discovered some and it actually blew them away
I had a few awesome experiences.

1996 I tried 5meodmt once but sided with buying alot of ketamine for myself since I had limited funds and LSD was no longer available. Alot of strange experiences snorting ketalar. OOBE's and weird sensations. 95 percent of which I can't remember eventually I mainly just saw white light for about an hour. After the trip was over reality always looked pretty ugly in comparison.

1997 Only new thing here would have to be Nitrous Oxide which I fell in love with instantly. Ahh a few boxs of whippits, my dispenser, and some music seemed to be great fun. That sound when inhaling that sounds like a high pitched flying saucer. Tried salvia but just got a drunken everything looks really bright state of mind.

GOt a gram or half a gram of 5meodmt used it aggressively until
I had one seriously bad experience. I never weighed anything. Although my worst ones happened a day or so after I stopped using it
which either makes me psychotic or this is a weird drug.

????? not sure I remember that year.

Significant thing here was DPT and DXM used in powder form. Snorting some DPT being in a bathroom thats all white feeling like I'm being electricuted with a million volts of vibration while having a conversation with myself comes to mind. DXM used aggressively group dex trips that seemed extremely positive endless
walking. Today I think I was just kind of a mindless zombie but it was fun.

This was the first year I actually tried shrooms after overcoming a fear of them just because they're a mushroom which seemed to scare me. Probably the best visuals I've ever had and the only thing that has ever made me laugh so much. I tripped a few times and then gave
the rest away in good spirit. LSD has the smile and Magic mushrooms the laughter.

Anyway I guess the point of this post is Magic mushrooms are a great discovery and I needed something to do. Relax and enjoy the experience while it lasts. I left out datura meth and shit like that because its crap. The end !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Recreational usage timeline........ *DELETED* [Re: dilatedcreature]
    #1666939 - 06/27/03 09:31 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

Re: Recreational usage timeline........ [Re: poke smot!]
    #1667453 - 06/27/03 03:11 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Well I think this was the last time I tried 5meodmt. It was about midnight and I just poured a big pile on top of some spearmint.
Before I exhaled I thought like fuck I think I just killed myself.

I told my friend and they said to try to remain calm. Pretty much I just sat cross legged and focused on breathing. It felt like so much energy that I wished I was jogging instead of sitting down. I remember closeing my eyes and seeing white light but it was ugly white light.

Eventually it started to subside and I remember the mosquitoes
were biting me outside like a swarm of them and I didn't care it seemed to calm me down.

If this was it I wouldn't be as afraid of 5meodmt but the following two days around midnight I pretty much reexperienced the same thing each time lasted about 45-60 minutes. Like an extremely powerful
5meodmt trip and the thing that was the most terrifying was I didn't smoke any ! Since then its never happened.

It actually was probably only two weeks maybe 4 to 7 times max a day maybe. I mean I remember snorting it a few times but not that many usually smoked it in a pipe or put it in ciggarettes. Never took it orally. I guess I'd rate it pretty low for abuse potential although maybe I would have smoked the entire bottle if I could have had a capable scale. Pretty much alone I had only one person smoke it with me once.

I didn't notice any tolerance buildup to the 5meodmt but there could have been some. Hard to say withought knowing the amount each time.

Snorting it is alot milder but probably not good for your nose. Never tried oral or subligual. Wasn't using any other psychedelic drugs at the time. Never have thought about trying any again.

The elephant sitting on your head analogy and pinball machine analogy are perfect for describing a 5meodmt experience. A powerful rush with too much pressure being put on ones head.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies