Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Weird happening of last night
    #1666930 - 06/27/03 11:29 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I at 15 grams wet of allen strain on an empty stomach, choked it down with some pineapple juice. half an hour later i started feeling light effects, an hour passed and i was feeling pretty good, i had no nausia like normal or no discomfort. so i knew this would be a weak ass trip. i wonderered around and did some stuff for about an hour... came home was laying down in my bed in the dark. started to feel nausia which doesn't usuallyhappen to me this far into the trip. things started to breath. it felt as though the mushrooms were just now kicking in... withthe lights off and in silence everything got crazy, i couldn't handle it... i was suddlenly knocked into the trip unexpected things were moving and shit, i then forgot what drug i did and what was happenign to me, cos 2 hours had passed since i injested. i thought somehow the mushrooms i ate were poisonous. i freaked out and couldn't handle this... i layed back on my bed and realized how much harder i started trippin... for some reason i thought it was continuing to increase in strethg and that i was going to experience ego death...d on't know why but it felt as though the world was slipping from me. i stood up and freaked out.... shit started to come together and i realized something must have made the mushrooms kick in more or something, and that i was not going to lose reality.

shit was scary as hell. after about an hour and a half after eating the shrooms... i munched on a bunch of food, so maybe this could be why it kicked in so late or something... i don't know but i've never had such a strong tripon only 15 grams wet

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Weird happening of last night [Re: shroomizzy]
    #1667307 - 06/27/03 04:02 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe it was so strong because you didn't expect to trip that hard. Then when normal trip effects came you might have panicked a bit which would increase the intensity.
The mushrooms probably just kicked in late, maybe you ate before you took the mushrooms. Can happen I guess

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineDgrepo
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: Weird happening of last night [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1667409 - 06/27/03 04:49 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i ate hotlinks once and then an hour later i ate 1.75g dry or GC or GT, cant remember, but it took two full hours to feel any effects. to me the grease in the food coated my stomach, therefore slowing digestion and absorbstion.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: Weird happening of last night [Re: Dgrepo]
    #1668267 - 06/28/03 12:36 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Why were you so scared if you knew what the shrooms could do and you knew what ego death was?

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: Weird happening of last night [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #1668280 - 06/28/03 12:50 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

cos it was scary thinking i was actually going to experience it.... i wasn't ready for it, which made me panic, then once i told myself to just go with it, i realized that i was fine and just trippin

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience