Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePBR420
Shroomsupply fast shipping,professional,smooth transaction and good products
    #16646783 - 08/05/12 11:26 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Just received my order from the Shroomsupply and wanted to thank them for their fast service, great product and very friendly customer service. I can only say good things about them. I plan on ordering much more products from them in the future.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecaesar
Seeking causal knowledge

Loc: Texas
Re: Shroomsupply fast shipping,professional,smooth transaction and good products [Re: PBR420]
    #16652320 - 08/06/12 08:47 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I had a great experience with them, too. I was about to pony up to buy unicorn bags, but never having used bags, I didn't want to buy 1000 just to get the price down. The cheapest of all the vendors on bags that I found was Shroom Supply. The sweet spot on shipping is for 50 bags, and with the "SHROOMERY" coupon code, it comes out to a really good deal.

My order came quickly and without any problems. I wouldn't hesitate to order again.

--------------------
Trade List

Edited by caesar (08/11/12 12:25 PM)

Offline1nsomnium
Stranger

Re: Shroomsupply fast shipping,professional,smooth transaction and good products [Re: caesar]
    #16652465 - 08/06/12 09:24 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Ralph gets jealous looking at the sponsor forum thread lists.

--------------------
Ralph is a scammer beware and go to sporeworks.com

"You must stop your bleeding
Before you run yourself dry
You must let go of your wound
Because love it is crying for is gone
" - Closing Words by Insomnium

OfflineShroomSupply.comV
Best Vendor
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Shroomsupply fast shipping,professional,smooth transaction and good products [Re: PBR420]
    #16662534 - 08/07/12 07:11 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PBR420 said:
Just received my order from the Shroomsupply and wanted to thank them for their fast service, great product and very friendly customer service. I can only say good things about them. I plan on ordering much more products from them in the future.

Thanks for the kind review my friend... we keep adding more products to our inventory so be sure to keep checking back. :thumbup:

--------------------
Our products are sold for growing edible and medicinal mushrooms ONLY. If we are asked about using our products for illegal purposes, sale will be refused. Please respect these guidelines.

Best Mycology Products

Shroom Supply

OfflineShroomSupply.comV
Best Vendor
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Shroomsupply fast shipping,professional,smooth transaction and good products [Re: caesar]
    #16668834 - 08/09/12 12:08 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

caesar said:
I had a great experience with them, too. I was about to pony up to buy
unicorn bags, but never having used bags, I didn't want to buy 1000 just to get the price down. The cheapest of all the vendors on bags that I found was Shroom Supply. The sweet spot on shipping is for 25 bags, and with the "SHROOMERY" coupon code, it comes out to a really good deal.

My order came quickly and without any problems. I wouldn't hesitate to order again.

Glad you're happy with our spawn bag selection and prices. We will have even more bags listed on Friday, so check back then!

--------------------
Our products are sold for growing edible and medicinal mushrooms ONLY. If we are asked about using our products for illegal purposes, sale will be refused. Please respect these guidelines.

Best Mycology Products

Shroom Supply

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies