Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Shroomery collective dream journal thread. * 1
    #16659428 - 08/07/12 09:14 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Post in this mother fucker to keep track of your own as well as others dreams. Could be
interesting down the road.

This morning I had a dream I was camping with random people I think and we somehow got
stuck in different dimensions but we each had a device that could bring us back but we
couldnt really figure it out. Some people we becoming demonic. I was trying to find this one
dude in particular but I kept getting lost in the woods and some random school which freaked
me out for some reason. I met back up with some people by the water when things started to get
grim. A chick in out group disappeared and came back within a second or two where she was
I guess taken over by evil. Right after that I was seeing flashes of Nukes go off in the
water with vision of astronauts in space suits being set ablaze. After that I woke up.

Edited by DeadHearts (08/07/12 09:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: DeadHearts]
    #16660034 - 08/07/12 11:44 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

You have some enigmatic dreams brah. I dreamt... I...fuck, I forgot most of it, but thangs went down and the general vibe of the dream was awesome

:rockon:

OfflineMello KittyS
Beautiful Burnout
Female User Gallery

Loc: Sanriotown, Harmonyland
    #16660056 - 08/07/12 11:47 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

im empty of dreams again.

i gota stay sober and get back on a regular melatonin with white tea right before bed routine

then they come back with full force intensity. i even look forward to the nitemates because atleast they are something

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #16660189 - 08/07/12 12:10 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Last night I had a dream that my little black kids were playing and drinking out of the same water fountain as the little white kids.

--------------------
I need Jesus.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: thoughts]
    #16660537 - 08/07/12 01:25 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:hmm:

InvisibleVore

#16660548 - 08/07/12 01:28 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I had a lucid dream last night. I took the opportunity to eat a town made of white chocolate, and when I tried to king-kong fuck a building, I got sucked into an ocean. I threw laser splicers at sharks until I woke up.

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
    #16660552 - 08/07/12 01:29 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Invisibletito123
Male

Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: thoughts] * 1
    #16660584 - 08/07/12 01:35 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

This is a great idea for a thread. 

There's been a few times when my cousin and I have had the same type of dreams.

One night we both had dreams with Kenan and Kel in them.

It'd be cool if that happens in this thread

Weird jive

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: California,United States ... Flag
Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: DeadHearts] * 1
    #16660610 - 08/07/12 01:41 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

All my dreams are so vivid and frequent sometime i have a  hard time disecerning reality from dreaming
Every dream ive had in the last 5 years have been about sailing or swimming or just bodies of water.Im usually always preparing for some sort of of war/apocolypse.I sail the seas and or rivers running into intense storms and whitewater rapids scary shit. I always have a beautifull woman that i protect with my life i feel like even if i died i just had to keep her safe,in 5 years ive never seen her face,only hunches about who they were i had a horrifiic break up about 5 years ago and i think this mystery woman is my ex.Anyway im usually always gathering my squad to defensive positions like war and im usually in a cave of some sort covering the damsel in distress from motars or bullets.It all ends in tragic apocolypse or intense bloody fighting .
This sort of dream has been reoccurring for 5 years now

--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16660651 - 08/07/12 01:47 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Thats crazy shit man. Speaking of recurring dreams for years I had dreams about tornadoes
like once or twice a week. I would always be dreaming about whatever until I get a feeling a
storm is coming. Ill spot a tornado outside or hear one about to hit and always find myself
running as fast as I can downstairs or where ever trying to get away. I have "died" many times
in these dreams and for the first time the other night someone else got swept away and I
couldnt save them.

InvisibleDeadHearts

#16665118 - 08/08/12 09:11 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I cannot really remember too much of my dreams last night. Probably because I was as high as
a kite before I crashed out. Whomp Whomp.

InvisibleVore

#16666324 - 08/08/12 02:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm growing disappointed with myself in LDs. I keep going to hedonism when I genuinely want to learn about my mental processes. I think a more impulse-driven part of my consciousness takes over in the dream state.

OfflineMorgenstern
WHAT!

Loc: Flag
Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: Vore]
    #16666479 - 08/08/12 03:24 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

My dreams are telling me to get out of the country....NOW.

--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: Morgenstern]
    #16666501 - 08/08/12 03:27 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Morgenstern said:
My dreams are telling me to get out of the country....NOW.

Elaborate holmes

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
    #16666635 - 08/08/12 03:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I used to get this re-occuring dream where Id wake up in a thatch hut, usually alone sometimes there would be people with me. Id get up and go outside right away to see where I was. Its always a tropical island and its always filled with people, what there doing always changes but I can never interact with them. Sometimes there frozen in motion other times there milling about and their always oblivious to whats coming towards them. The last time I dreamnt it they were all in bodybags as the wave crashed onto the beach.

OfflineSoluminia
The mind is god
Male

Loc: CO
Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16666713 - 08/08/12 04:15 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I had this dream that I was at some huge festi and while still in the parking lot I drank some ayauscha. I spent the rest of the dream roaming around the parking lo looking for people and trying to hide from cops.

--------------------

Offlinelil_demented
Loner will lone
Male User Gallery
Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16666722 - 08/08/12 04:17 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Last night I dreamed I made it with an elderly lady with pink hair.
She was so sad cause her husband died so I told the guy at the nursing home
that I'd take her. She was so happy that she gave me some domeage with the
guy right there.

Does anyone know what that means?

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: lil_demented]
    #16666726 - 08/08/12 04:18 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Im afraid of what that means.

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #16666785 - 08/08/12 04:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i just had so many dreams tonight... i wouldn't even know where to start...

first off... i guess...  can start with this... in one dream i was in my old house and my step dad said to me, in passing, that if the world gets any colder we'll be killed. so i look outside, and it's freezing over... and he said if it drops 10 degrees lower we won't be able live anymore, or some shit. :lol:

werp!

another dream i had last night was when i ended up at some weird indian retreat with some friends, and i got this infection/reaction in my mouth. so i was needless to say... annoyed. the dream just went places then, that i can't really ascribe to... like, having gathering places where we all lived like plebs, in dens... eating and drinking and playing games. all of which i couldn't join in, because i kept deteriorating into slower muscle functions and eventually... went to the bathroom to puke... sadly, it was like, the leaders bathroom... and i puked indiscriminate all over his toilet... so i cleaned it up after being reprimanded for my actions, and then tried to turn off the water in the shower (which was inconspicuously turned on, when i never did it) which then continued to burst the pipes leading to a flood of his master suite place. :lol:

so i ran out and was like "this place is trying to fucking kill me or something. fuck this!" and everyone ran up and was like, oooh you're in trouble now!

:lmafo: end of story.

Edited by akira_akuma (08/08/12 04:37 PM)

Offlinekittyloveslucy
a real kat.
Female

Loc: lucyland, usa Flag
    #16666816 - 08/08/12 04:38 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i have one for you guys;
i've had this reoccuring dream since i was waaaay little.
like from five on.

a little back ground history so you guys understand. my biological parents are split up, my real dad still lives in ct, while my mom in ny. i'm literally stuck some where in the middle of these two states. when i was little i would spend a few days every month down at my dads house, and my room there was all white, and i had this pink doll bassinet that was the only other thing in my room.

___________ the reoccuring dream.

it always starts like this, the curtain is sorta billowing around, not crazily, but like you'd see when its summer and theres a nice breeze outside. i'm just waking up from a sleep, so in the perspective of my dream, i'd be in my bed. everything is crisp, clean, white. all of a sudden, these dark inky shadows start dripping in from the window, slowly consuming the bassinet, and then flooding the walls. they look alive, alive enough that i could get lost in trying to describe this to you friends. the shadows always consume everything, blacking out my vision, and leaving me suffocated when i wake up.

sort of a fucked up dream, but it always keeps coming back every now and again, a couple times i've woken up yelling for my boyfriend to wake up so i wouldn't be alone with these shadows. though for some reason, thank god, these shadows stay trapped every time i trip. it'd be a hell i know i wouldn't come back from if i ever saw these things in real life.

what do you think that means?

--------------------
TYE DYE SKIES AND RAINBOW GRASS FOREVER.

keep calm, and shamble on, my friends.
my three loves; lucy, ketamine, dmt.

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: kittyloveslucy]
    #16666829 - 08/08/12 04:41 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i hate those dreams, where it looks all nice, and then... ooginess, just comes and fucks shit up for no reason.

Offlinespoonbomb
Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: akira_akuma]
    #16666906 - 08/08/12 04:59 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I had a dream where I accidentally killed a guy and went on the run, can't remember anything else, about to go to bed now though :datass:

I'm in that stage of post quitting weed dream craziness

--------------------

InvisibleX-citer
Seeker on the Path

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. *DELETED* [Re: DeadHearts]
    #16670547 - 08/09/12 10:55 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by X-citer

Reason for deletion: x

--------------------
sing it if you understand...

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: California,United States ... Flag
Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: X-citer]
    #16674212 - 08/09/12 11:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Last night i dreamt that i was at a party with a beautifull woman,then  this short mexican dude with a football jersey started talking shit and started grabbing at my woman and i emember it being so normal like it was really happening he started saying im going to fuck u up bitch ass.. and then i got a big right hand in and he staggered  but didnt fall and ive never been in a fight in my life where the first or second punch i give doesnt knock  the person out.So then i continued to beat the living shit out of him broken nose bleeding prevuisly from the head and as i was walking away he called my gil a whore so i came back and broke his ribs
Thats probablly the most violent thought or dream ive ever had i was out of control with hate and im in real life so level headed it suprised me how the dream unfolded.I would never beat someone to that extent in real life

--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Shroomery collective dream journal thread. [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16675224 - 08/10/12 06:54 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

After about 5 hours of sleep I do not remember my dreams from last night. Going back to sleep now though.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck