Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Israeli soldiers exonerated in death of peace activist [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1672752 - 06/30/03 01:51 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

She was stupid

Was Oskar Schindler stupid for risking his life to save some jews? Certainly made a lot more sense not to do it.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Israeli soldiers exonerated in death of peace activist [Re: Xlea321]
    #1672828 - 06/30/03 02:45 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yes. Anyone who takes a risk is stupid. All soldiers since the beginning of time were stupid.

Firemen are stupid too.

--------------------
(•_•)
<) )~  ANTIFA
/ \
\(•_•)
( (>    SUPER
/ \
(•_•)
<) )>    SOLDIERS
  / \

LET'S GO, DARWIN!

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
Re: Israeli soldiers exonerated in death of peace activist [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1672849 - 06/30/03 02:59 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Noooo.... those who went to fight and risk their lives in Iraq to provide cheap gas for Luvs SUV were not stupid. :lol:

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Israeli soldiers exonerated in death of peace activist [Re: zeronio]
    #1672853 - 06/30/03 03:04 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

LUV drives a SUV?

--------------------
(•_•)
<) )~  ANTIFA
/ \
\(•_•)
( (>    SUPER
/ \
(•_•)
<) )>    SOLDIERS
  / \

LET'S GO, DARWIN!

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

#1672862 - 06/30/03 03:12 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Can you imagine him driving a Yugo?

Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

#1672954 - 06/30/03 04:28 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Nah, he's a BMW kinda guy. The kind who always cuts you off at the exit.

Offlinesomebodyelse
In_Is_Out

Re: Israeli soldiers exonerated in death of peace activist [Re: somebodyelse]
    #1672957 - 06/30/03 04:30 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah good point Baby Hitler. LDS, do firemen relinquish their right to be here ("the world needs less stupid people") because of their stupidity also?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Israeli soldiers exonerated in death of peace activist [Re: Xlea321]
    #1673320 - 06/30/03 07:47 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Was Oskar Schindler stupid for risking his life to save some jews?

I don't remember him standing in front of a moving bulldozer.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1673321 - 06/30/03 07:49 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Yes. Anyone who takes a risk is stupid. All soldiers since the beginning of time were stupid.

Firemen are stupid too.

Actually those who risk their lives to save others are admirable.

Those who risk their lives to save an object by standing in front of a bulldozer are stupid.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1673322 - 06/30/03 07:49 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zeronio said:
Noooo.... those who went to fight and risk their lives in Iraq to provide cheap gas for Luvs SUV were not stupid. :lol: 

How true.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1673323 - 06/30/03 07:50 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
LUV drives a SUV?

I have three. And a motorcycle. So keep that cheap gas flowing.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1673326 - 06/30/03 07:51 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zeronio said:
Can you imagine him driving a Yugo?

No. They were one of the biggest pieces of crap ever made. The Yugoslovians should be ashamed of themselves.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1673329 - 06/30/03 07:52 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

somebodyelse said:
Nah, he's a BMW kinda guy. The kind who always cuts you off at the exit.

Actually I buy American.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1673334 - 06/30/03 07:56 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

somebodyelse said:
Yeah good point Baby Hitler. LDS, do firemen relinquish their right to be here ("the world needs less stupid people") because of their stupidity also?

It's a shame you only see what you wish. I guess you missed this.....
If you give your life pulling someone from a burning car, that's brave. If you climb into a burning car to make a point, that's stupid.
I guess that explains the quality of your posts though. You must be a victim of the American public school system. Either that or one at least as poorly run.

My condolences to the grey matter in your head. Give it a little exercise, maybe that will help.

--------------------

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Re: Israeli soldiers exonerated in death of peace activist [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1673398 - 06/30/03 08:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The problem is that nobody would expect that bulldozer wouldn't stop if you stand in front of him - even the chinese tanks stopped in front of that student. The person to blame here is the bulldozer driver & his bosses, not the girl who got killed.

Quote:

I guess that explains the quality of your posts though. You must be a victim of the American public school system. Either that or one at least as poorly run.

Your teachers must be really proud of you. You were probably the best in the "How to throw insults when you run out of arguments" class.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1673405 - 06/30/03 08:43 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

No, it was the fault of that girl and her defective genes.

And I never run out of arguements. (or insults)

Especially when you guys make it as easy as you do.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1673576 - 06/30/03 10:58 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

somebodyelse said:
Uh oh, the patriotism argument. The last resort, intended to intimidate and leave no room for counterpoint. Fuck that.

1) What are you talking about with burning the flag?
2) In any case, burning the flag is a *right* that is in no way connected to being a traitor. BEing a traitor is doing things like selling nuclear secrets to the chinese, or allowing planes to crash into tall buildings.
3) She was there because of her convictions that the Palestinians were suffering badly, and she wished to help them. The International Solidarity Movement, which she was part of, in case you missed it either won or was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. They are bringing public attention to the issue - they are newsmakers - and as such they do a good job. Stupidity is in no way involved. Stupidity is buying one side of the argument to the exclusion of the other.

I know it is uncool to be patriotic, but tough shit. I love this country. I said burning the flag is a right everyone has. I personaly find it disgusting, and if someone tried it my yard they would have a nice surprise from my baseball bat.

I understand she was doing what she thougt was correct, I just happen to disagree with her. I also think that yes she was stupid as hell to stand in front of the bull dozer. She should have known that she was not in America anymore. These people have been fighting each other for years. They aren't going to stop for some girl standing in the way. I think what the driver did was wrong, but I would not have tested him.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Israeli soldiers exonerated in death of peace activist [Re: shakta]
    #1673678 - 06/30/03 12:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If I ever burn a flag in someone's yard, I'll be sure to kill them in their sleep first.

Thanks,

Baby_Hitler

--------------------
(•_•)
<) )~  ANTIFA
/ \
\(•_•)
( (>    SUPER
/ \
(•_•)
<) )>    SOLDIERS
  / \

LET'S GO, DARWIN!

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1673843 - 06/30/03 01:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
If I ever burn a flag in someone's yard, I'll be sure to kill them in their sleep first.

Thanks,

Baby_Hitler 

Good idea! :grin: 

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: Israeli soldiers exonerated in death of peace activist [Re: Zahid]
    #1676149 - 07/01/03 06:14 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I have alot of respect for her, as she observed hijab and died fighting for the Palestinian cause through non-violent means.

Are you sure that she was wearing her hijab when she was killed? It wouldn't do any good for the palestinian cause if she was just an american kafir, or even worse, a mushrik. You know about mushrikeen, those people (like me for example) that the Quran says you should kill anytime, anywhere? Isn't it time to revise that stupid book?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]