Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMagicalOrangutan
Curious Cat
Male

Re: Frustration [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #16668460 - 08/08/12 10:30 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Even if there are university chemistry students making LSD under the radar, they're not making *enough* to regularly supply all these people who claim to regularly take it. There's something amiss. Maybe there's a similar but easier to make lysergamide that passes these lame cheap test kits that people buy.

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePOWAtrippinDiscord
Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zone 9b
Re: Frustration [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #16668462 - 08/08/12 10:30 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Magical, I am sorry to say you just don't seem to get it.

I give away lsd because it is a good and righteous thing to do.

I wish i could put a ten strip on your tongue right now so you would understand why people like to keep this up.

its not about why would we do this.  I think of it more along the lines of we have to do this other wise it will die.

People do it because they can and want to.

Money makes the world go round, you should understand if you have money and the will to buy something odds are you will find it and buy it precursors are no different.  And if you have the knowledge of how to perform the synth you probably know people in the chemical supply industry.

I don't even know how many 100's of dollars i have pissed away just knowing that i was about to change someones life a bit, and that they needed it.

--------------------
Don't believe everything you think.  TRADE LIST

‹Sell Your Soul› You know this place is owned and operated by the Illuminati, right?
‹lsdwithme› i possibly just smoked a rat turd :facepalm:

OfflineTasteTheSound
Cankle Lover

Re: Frustration [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #16668467 - 08/08/12 10:31 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I dont go to the clubs or nothing anymore but still have friends that do.  But either your not looking hard enough or you just have shitty friends who talk a good game but are full of it.

Back in 2000 I easily got liquid acid.  I'm debating whether or not I want to relive it on a psychedelic experience thread.  But dude I had a lil breath refresh mint drop bottle filled with cid. 

Trust me the real shits out there you just need better connections.

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16668470 - 08/08/12 10:32 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Lmao at lame cheap test kits.  Guess you can say the same for those lame piss test kits that show you have Mary Jane, pcp, cocaine and Molly in your system.  Did you know those kits are less expensive then the LSD reagent kit?

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El Niño.

Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

Re: Frustration [Re: TasteTheSound]
    #16668491 - 08/08/12 10:35 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

that is to say that charitable and good nature often is apparent in the people you want to get acid from.

it goes as far up the chain as i care to have been

--------------------

‹Sell Your Soul› You know this place is owned and operated by the Illuminati, right?

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16668495 - 08/08/12 10:36 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalOrangutan said:
Even if there are university chemistry students making LSD under the radar, they're not making *enough* to regularly supply all these people who claim to regularly take it. There's something amiss. Maybe there's a similar but easier to make lysergamide that passes these lame cheap test kits that people buy.

Dude you've never tried it, never even want to find it and you will never bump into it because you won't believe it; even if it's glowing under black light, reagent kit says positive and a certified deadhead takes it and tells you it's legit.

No point trying to bring everyone else down because you don't even know a thing about it.

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El Niño.

Curious Cat
Male

#16668521 - 08/08/12 10:41 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

None of this comports with the supposed difficulty level of making LSD and the supposed difficulty of getting it's chemical precursors.

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky

It's all in the mind

Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

#16668561 - 08/08/12 10:50 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

essentially for the entire world, if 1 man out of all of us cooked it every day all day we would all trip forever basically.  ONE MAN

Do you believe people have walked on the moon, that seems way more retarded in general to me than some smart dude talking to enough people to find things and make something.

That is all it is, you can use big words but all they are doing is gathering materials (with difficulty according to your wording) and then making stuff.  Which isn't really THAT difficult if you are a chemist.

Here is your homework, look around and find some lsd.  Do not accept it unless the person is basically just giving it to you because they think you need it. (the best acid trips stem from free acid in my opinion)

then take it

then come back here and talk to us about your opinions

--------------------

Curious Cat
Male

#16668614 - 08/08/12 10:58 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I need to get my life in more order and less stress before I can worry about that lol. But that'll happen soon enough..I hope..

Anyways, if you guys can prove without a doubt using reputed scientific evidence that is not fabricated (hard to do with any scientific study even those done by the most reputed universities, honestly), that these test kits actually DEFINITELY PROVE the existence of ONLY LSD and cannot have a false positive result, and again, ONLY can test positive if it's specifically LSD and NO other similar chemical, then obviously I will optimistically agree that real LSD is out there.

--------------------

It's all in the mind

OfflineToxicity
escapist

#16668652 - 08/08/12 11:04 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

It's time to stop being a negative Nancy to everyone because you are obsessively skeptical for reasons god only knows.

Yes, many people on this forum are indeed enjoying legit cid.  Either be happy for them or hold your tongue.  I'm not saying you are incorrect with your claim that many people don't know they've been fooled, but If you don't have a psyche issue you will see how your disbelief in this area is completely detrimental to the atmosphere in every thread you post in.

Of course, you could just be a  :trololol:

Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

#16668672 - 08/08/12 11:09 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

GCMS testing is better than reagent testing, is a lot more fool proof and accurate.

Reagent street kits tend to narrow it down heavily.  Though they are not adept at multiple chemical testing, or concentrations.

I would think that ALD 52 would probably cause a false positive in the test.  That is to say there are analogues of lsd that could show a false positive.

ALD 52 is probably more of a pain in the ass tho cause (i am sure there are other synths) the most common literature requires LSD in order to produce ALD-52
%0

Curious Cat
Male

Re: Frustration [Re: Toxicity]
    #16668787 - 08/08/12 11:59 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Tox, I'm highly skeptical not because I'm a troll, but because I'm highly skeptical in general; I don't even believe that these TV game shows aren't staged, really.

--------------------

It's all in the mind

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies