Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: teamkiller] * 2
    #16651360 - 08/06/12 01:12 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I'd shoot everybody.

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: How would you rob a bank? *DELETED* [Re: thoughts]
    #16651401 - 08/06/12 01:33 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by mick

Reason for deletion: hi

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

InvisibleCounterCulturest
-Positive Mental Attitude-

Loc: Nesting on modems
Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: ManianFH]
    #16651429 - 08/06/12 01:40 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Nope. But I would rob a Sev. I have heard a couple people that have heard from some people that read a statistic that everyone could get away with robbing 2- 7elevens. I guess lot's of people who get busted claim that they have robbed at least 2 7elevens prior.

So I would try that lol.

Last night my friend went to a 7eleven and there was kid sitting against against the wall completely covered in blood. Couldn't move his legs and his sister went missing (they are thinking she was kidnapped) He was 13, delirious and beaten to fuck. Apparently a car full of older thugs rolled his poor ass and broke his skateboard and didn't even take his wallet.

Pathetic...

Offlinevladtepes
Radical
Male User Gallery

Loc: new england
Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: CounterCulturest] * 2
    #16651447 - 08/06/12 01:44 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I would own one...

--------------------
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.”
― Terence McKenna

My Trade list

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: Ythan]
    #16651494 - 08/06/12 02:05 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
get a job with the bank, introduce a worm to the computer that takes the
change from people's accounts, transfers the money to another bank and then to
a 3rd offshore, if I'm taking the 88 cents, 32 cents and shit from people's
accounts then no one really notices, when you consider that there's millions
of accounts at each bank, dont for a couple of years just once a months I'd
retire with more than 100 million if I didnt get caught

Yeah, I was actually thinking about this today. Modern theft, the big bucks, you don't do that with a gun in modern times. Be a smart guy in computers, make or get an awesome computer virus or worm I don't really know the difference but hey they all sound bad, viola. One time I saw a Dateline report about how Russians are celebrated in their towns when they steal millions from rich ass Westerners through their intricate computer viruses, and once it's done it's not like Russia is doing much and those kids win at technology.

Quote:

Ythan said:
I always thought it would be easier to rob an armored truck using tear gas and gas masks. Nobody has to get hurt and if you do your research ahead of time you end up with a much bigger haul.

I even asked about it but I didn't really get a satisfactory answer. I still think it might work.

Have you ever heard about the 300 Million Yen Robbery? Basically some 18 something year old kid robbed an armored truck by basically tricking them in to thinking there was a bomb under their truck and it was about to explode. Still unsolved.

Quote:

By 1988, the thief was also relieved of any civil liabilities, allowing him to tell his story without fear of legal repercussions. He has yet to come forward.

:rockon:

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: teamkiller]
    #16651582 - 08/06/12 02:48 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:
This thread is fun.

according to the fbi's own statistics, only 30% of bank robbers are caught... on their first bank robbery.

bank robbery is pointless though, armor car robbing is where its at.

You find an armored car that only has a 2 man crew.  When he's walking into the door of the bank with a big bag of money, you incapacitate him.  The driver is supposed to drive away to protect the rest of the money.

Uh yeah, you're alot more likely to be shot at than if you just rob a bank, but you'll get like 20x more money.

i dunno how to incapacitate a guard or whatever.  Taser the shit out of him and get his gun quick i suppose.

I don't know how to drive so i'd walk away quickly with the huge bag of money.

You'd obviously taser him, when he hits the ground, stomp him out. I would be carrying a gun before this encounter though.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: Learyfan]
    #16651594 - 08/06/12 03:03 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I'd dig a tunnel right up to the vault, then create a diversion for the police, punch a hole through the vault wall with shaped charges, go in, grab the gold and used money then get TF out of there.

Step two, convert the loot to diamonds for easy transportation, head to a mediterranean border of Europe and cross over by fisherboat.

Once there, convert the diamonds to precious matals deposited in safe strategic locations and live like a king, which includes a king's generosity, most money would go into charity work.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado, USA Flag
    #16651597 - 08/06/12 03:09 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:
according to the fbi's own statistics, only 30% of bank robbers are caught... on their first bank robbery.

were is that i'm looking at the FBI stats for bank robberies/burglaries/larcenies... and can't find the specific data out of all the jibberish. i'm looking here... hxxp://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/bank-crime-statistics-2011/bank-crime-statistics-2011-q1

--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: SurReality]
    #16651612 - 08/06/12 03:25 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i'm not going to hunt up my origional source, which i think was from 2007 or 2008.

This little news article from 2009 says 40% of bank robbers are identified, but it specifically says it doesn't mention an arrest rate.

http://www.redding.com/news/2009/jul/12/fbi-report-most-bank-robbers-get-away-with-it

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

#16651619 - 08/06/12 03:27 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

just because they are unidentified doesn't mean they were successful in actually making off with any substantial amount of cash.

--------------------

PodCast

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: SurReality]
    #16651626 - 08/06/12 03:30 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

If you google search around, you can find more specific details on arrest rate, ect ,ect ect.

like i said, most bank robbers get caught after robbing multiple banks, and more than 50% of bank robberies go unsolved.

bank robbery sucks though, i forget but i think the averge was like 5k haul or something gay like that. 

armored cars you can get like 100k, just smashing the bag man and running.

pretty much nobody gets hurt in bank robberies though, vs armored car robberies.

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

#16651657 - 08/06/12 03:44 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

well armored truck drivers must be making tons of money... or what's to stop them from having their buddies rob them and getting a huge cut out of the deal?

--------------------

PodCast

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: gzuf]
    #16652243 - 08/06/12 08:19 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

gzuf said:

Have you ever heard about the 300 Million Yen Robbery? Basically some 18 something year old kid robbed an armored truck by basically tricking them in to thinking there was a bomb under their truck and it was about to explode. Still unsolved.

i just read the link, it looks like they caught the dude but when they did he killed himself with cyanide. they just never got the money back, dude must've been some ninja assassin for the mafia because serious who carries around cyanide where do you even get cyanide?

--------------------

PodCast

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: SurReality] * 1
    #16652263 - 08/06/12 08:28 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

^^ seems legit.

I'd just find an executable file, one that can override and open up computer acess at ATMs, that's floating around the deep web and put it on a flash drive. Then I'd find a secluded ATM, pop open the access panel (its just a few screws, there's no locks) and hook up the flash drive to the computer.  I'd happily take my $5-10,000 and be on my merry way, none the wiser.

ATM security protocols are outdated to say the least, and most service access hubs use standard USB for maintenance and upgrades.  The hardest part would be finding the program that does the whole spit-out-all-the-monies thing.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #16652283 - 08/06/12 08:34 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

What people are doing a lot recently in my country:  they let gas (butane) flow into an ATM machine from a gas lighter refill canister, ignite it from a distance, the high volume low pressure explosion of the gas/air mixture shoves the ATM machine open, they grab the money and run.

Its very effective apparently, you almost never hear of a failed attempt. Its so common theres a word for it in Dutch now, plofkraak, "pop heist"

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #16652287 - 08/06/12 08:37 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

there's some info for sale on a part of the deep web to change the settings in specific atm models, i forget the actual types of atms this works for, so that it thinks that 5's are 50's or 20's or what ever and you can just take 100 bucks out of your account in "fives" and actually get a thousands bucks...

probably why most machines now only have one type of bill. but in some places they still have them and people still do it because i guess no one figures out which account it was that switched the settings... that or they don't even check and just keep refilling the machine :shrug:

--------------------

PodCast

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: Ythan]
    #16652429 - 08/06/12 09:15 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ythan said:
I always thought it would be easier to rob an armored truck using tear gas and gas masks. Nobody has to get hurt and if you do your research ahead of time you end up with a much bigger haul.

I even asked about it but I didn't really get a satisfactory answer. I still think it might work.

My dad used to work for a bank a while back and two dudes tried robbing an armored truck. Shot the dudes to death inside then stole the truck, not sure what happened after that.

--------------------

InvisibleMicawber
Male User Gallery

Loc: southeast
    #16652433 - 08/06/12 09:15 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

id hit an armored truck with an I.E.D-pre-palnning would help
so i simply disable it and stun the crew.not burn the cash.
i would also set off other explosives through out the city to sow confusion
i fully expect the terror response system to lock down the city
so a safe haven would be needed for a while

step-1

perhaps 2 members of my crew would set up at a distance
with 25mm anti-tank rifles(trouble to obtain but very doable)
they would do there best to insure no one makes an exit
also they serve as effective anti-air personnel if all hell breaks loss

step-2

i would then proceed to open the truck with shaped charges taking all precautions possible
step-3

from there it all about the get away for which i think
your better off stopping lighting a cig and looking at what a
disaster you created cause your done son

step 4-youre fucked

--------------------
(mik-kaw'-bur) n. one who is poor but lives in optimistic expectation of better fortune:nyan:

Offlinecandyflip420
Original Gangster
Male

Re: How would you rob a bank? [Re: Micawber]
    #16652585 - 08/06/12 09:55 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I would go inside tell everybody that this is a robbery and if anyone moves they're gonna get shot .
Then I would collect everybodys cell phone and use the plastic handcuffs police use to tie em up .
Then I would get someone to open the vault or wherever the money is at .
Finally I would duffle bag that bitch up and gtfo out of there .
Simple .

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #16652610 - 08/06/12 10:03 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

You gotta kill everyone when you walk in before they can hit the alarm. That means spraying the tellers and then hitting the row of offices. Prolly better to have someone at the other end and meet in the middle so the last office doesn't get a chance.

Someone's always gotta be the fuckin hero so he dies first.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom