Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedropstylerola
Stranger
Help a dumbass newbie out.....
    #1664156 - 06/26/03 12:09 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Whats up guys. well, i have been smokin for about only 5 months. i dont do it everyday and i am already developing a strong tolerance for it. i remember when i used to fuckin feel numb and shit and now all i get is a fuckin warm feeling in my head. i feel like i could take my SATs on an ounce of cryp. so my friend who occasionally does shrooms said i should get off the green and start fuckin around with shrooms. i dont know how powerful/weak shrooms are so if you could, can you guys tell me your first experiences with it, (what happened, what'd you see/feel/hear/etc) and could you tell me what would be the best and worst environments to do them at. thanks for your advice, i know im a fuckin grommet but hey i gotta start somehwere. peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Help a dumbass newbie out..... [Re: dropstylerola]
    #1664174 - 06/26/03 12:17 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

First experience with shrooms you want to be at home or in the safest environment you have. Take a small dose and see what happens. Everyones mileage varies but i've nothing but pure bliss every single time. Trust the shrooms to look after you, if you go into with it an open heart and mind everything will be fine.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#1664184 - 06/26/03 12:22 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Well I think most people get your drift about the weed tolerance, its never the same as the first few times. I used to take 2 bong rips, and get completely lifted. Weed is a lot more fun if you limit it to once a week, other than that sometimes it just becomes a lame buzz and hungriness. As for mushrooms, I'm a fellow newbie, i've only done them twice. The first time was at berkeley visiting my friend, 1.7 grams cubensis. It was a beautiful experience, I got a taste of psilocybin but it was never overwhelming. Last week me and that same friend took 3.2 grams in the mountains, and it was very intense. We were kinda floored in the tent for most of the trip, i'd say 3 hours. During the 4th hour we were able to walk around and explore. It was incredibly fun, but scary at some points because of the unexpected intensity. Everything in my field of vision was spinning, twisting, making awesome patterns of arrows. There were eyes or faces on every surface with sufficient texture. Some people say one should dive into their first psychedelic experience with a similar dose, but I think i would have had a pretty bad time if that'd been my first time. My personal recommendation is to take 2g's for your first time. Each trip is a big deal, prepare, meditate, all that stuff, don't treat mushies like the next thing to do now that weed has gotten boring. They are so much more than that.

--------------------

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Help a dumbass newbie out..... [Re: Noviseer]
    #1665132 - 06/26/03 06:43 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

There are TONS of trip reports you can link to from the main page here at Shroomery. Just read til you're satisfied. But realize...no matter how many trip reports you read...it'll only give you an idea with what you'll be experiencing. Until you actually dose and have your first trip...there's no way for you to know 100% how your own body and mind will react to the psychedelic you dosed.

Love & Light,

Boppity

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Help a dumbass newbie out..... [Re: Boppity604]
    #1665136 - 06/26/03 06:47 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

>>don't treat mushies like the next thing to do now that weed has gotten boring. They are so much more than that.

Maybe to you, but realize this "so much more" value is something your own mind has attached to shrooms in your reality. Shrooms, as all things in life, are inherently empty...they have no value...only your mind will label and attach value to them in whatever way they best serve your own ego. There are plenty of trippers in the world who simply dose to see pretty patterns and get a great buzz going to enhance their sexual adventures. Those trippers are equally as valid as all the modern-day self-proclaimed shamans who believe they have found a way to connect to God through the shrooms. Both experiences are valid if they're meaningful to the person who dosed. There is no correct way to enjoy psychedelics...as long as people are responsible for themselves while they're tripping, to each their own.

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1665157 - 06/26/03 06:53 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Read this : http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml

As for weed tolerance, well, that happens to a lot of stoners. The only way to get rid of it, is to take a break from smoking (anywhere from a few weeks to a month). And just keep smoking to special occassions helps too. Even just a few times a week can bring about some tolerance.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Help a dumbass newbie out..... [Re: Sheepish]
    #1665172 - 06/26/03 06:59 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Sheepish does not lie.  I've been a stoner for 8 years now...and I've always smoked in cycles.  My last bowl was the first Saturday of October 2002.  I'm not sure when I'll smoke my next bowl...but taking breaks is key to keeping tolerance a non-issue for me.  Plus I just don't like being stoned 24/7.  :smile:

Love & Light,

Boppity

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience