Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Another night with Nicoderm....
    #1662298 - 06/25/03 07:55 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Alright guys.. I'm sure some of you have jumped on the wagon and checked out that Nicoderm shizzle.. In the book it says "vivid dreaming" is one of the side effects - holy shit! They aren't kidding!

*Fade into dream mode*

So I'm leaving work, and for some reason it's on the other end of the city. Not thinking much about it, I head to the LRT station (Like a subway, but above ground - Light Rail Transit). So the train's JUST pulling out of the station, and I'm thinking, "Well, it's a nice day... why don't I walk..."

So I start walking down the tracks with me an a co-worker when we come up to a tunnel. We go on in and keep walking, and come up to this intersection where the train switches from one path to another. We keep walking down the one path, and start seeing graffiti and shit, so we kinda check that out and then we hear voices from around the corner.
We go around the corner to check it out, when we come up to some people shooting up... They notice us and say, "Hi", then pull the needles out of their arms. Not wanting to associate with these people me and my friends (yeah - there was me my co-worker and like 3 other people.. don't ask why) keep walking, when two of my friends just take off running. We run to catch up and wonder why they're running, and they say it's because of the people shooting up - they don't want to be around them. Fair 'nuff.
All the sudden we hear this really weird sort of scream, when we realise it's the junkies behind us. We keep walking, when they start running to catch up with us. Acting REALLY weird, they follow us as we near the end of the tunnel. By the time we get out from underground, they're just tweaked, and acting VERY strangely, so my friend pops open her cell-phone and calls a cab.
The cabbie shows up by the side of the tracks, and as we climb the fence to get out of the area designated as 'train area', the junkies are right behind us. I begind to climb this telephone pole 'cause this one chick (tweaked) is like clawing at my leg asking if she can come over... I'm feeling extremely disgusted at how these people treat themselves, and not wanting anything more than to go home and be safe from all this.
I hop off the pole, and hop in the cab with 2 other people. The driver asks where we're going, and I give him the address and say to get there as fast as possible. He's like, "Ok, well the fastest way is through the next C-train tunnel .. That ok?", and I'm like, "Sure alright.. just get me home..."

*** I gotta bounce off to the girlfriends - I'll continue this later ***

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Another night with Nicoderm.... [Re: nubious]
    #1662604 - 06/25/03 09:37 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Dreams are a wonderful insight into our subconcious thought process and thoughts... I find what I fill my mind with during the day, fills my dreams at night... once in a blue moon I will get random pregocnitive dreams that are too true to be coincedence... which makes me wonder if our dreams can also be a portal to the supernatural, or perhaps natural, just untapped, or rather, misunderstood

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1662686 - 06/25/03 10:11 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Dreams truely are the highlights of the day (as long as there vivid and memorable).

Its like magic/physic dreams are the norm, now. A couple days ago, was about how i was a sorccer, that had a stick that had two buttons, on was the tail end of the septer, the other was for a charged shot, or not. These weapons didn't hurt people they were play weapons so i was in match agianst five others, it was cool. Last night was that there was a fire outside, and i wanted to put it out, how i turn on the faucset to see and make the water "snake" its way up my arm to my palms. Simply amazing

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Another night with Nicoderm.... [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1662905 - 06/26/03 03:46 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

"Last night was that there was a fire outside, and i wanted to put it out, how i turn on the faucset to see and make the water "snake" its way up my arm to my palms."

was this in your dream>? seems it could be complex symbolism here.. what do you think,

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Re: Another night with Nicoderm.... [Re: 2Experimental]
    #1663225 - 06/26/03 03:46 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds scary, was it like a nightmare?

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #1663234 - 06/26/03 03:46 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i tried the patch once, and it did give me crazy dreams.  they recommend you take it off at night if it gives you nightmares, but honesly, i enjoyed them! :laugh:

--------------------
Namaste.

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Re: Another night with Nicoderm.... [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1663371 - 06/26/03 03:25 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah Mr. Pattern Guy ... it was a nightmare, but none the less, I wouldn't change the experience.

So about the needle thing - it's weird, I've seen 2 movies today, which both had needles in them.. one was a giant cookie for a blood drive (Bruce Almighty), and the other was some guy shooting up. Weirdness.

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#1663419 - 06/26/03 03:46 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Was walking downtown today and came across two "needle exchange" buses for the addicts in the park. COINCIDENCE??? hehe

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Re: Another night with Nicoderm.... [Re: pattern]
    #1663423 - 06/26/03 03:46 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Pattern are you awake? Call me man.. it's been a while.. you know my number.

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#1663488 - 06/26/03 04:09 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Are you still awake? Its 2:10am

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology