Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Forest Tripping
    #1662263 - 06/25/03 07:41 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Tomorrow night I will most likely be tripping in a strange looking forest/trail thing, it's the only one in my town. We used to go there when I was 8 or so, it's very pretty and has sort of an eerie atmosphere that I've always found intriguing. Anyway I'm not sure if it's private property or not, I don't believe so since there is a trail there and I remember seeing people there during the day biking so I think it should be fine. We're probably going to dose at 9:30 PM or so to watch the sunset and probably arrive at the head of the forest at about 10:30-11:00. I do not know the forest all that well, I'm not really scared of getting lost though since it's not all that big and is surrounded by main roads, I just have always thought it would be a great place to trip. There will be 3 of us: Me, a friend of mine who has done shrooms 7 times and a newcomer. I'm thinking 2.5 for me and the other one and 2 for the newcomer. I've always found forests to be so appealing during shrooms, I spent about an hour and a half of my last trip wandering through a very small forest type thing and it was amazing.

Anyway, what would you suggest to bring along for such a trip as far as things I may need along the way, also any advice?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShrOoMeR69
Shroomer
Loc: USA
Re: Forest Tripping [Re: HeavenlyBlue]
    #1662296 - 06/25/03 07:54 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

a FLASH LIGHT! dear god what would happen if u were out there by urself without one? Also do u think takin psychidelic drugs before u venture into an unknown forest at night is a god idea? I leave out in the country and i know that animals dont look the same when ur tripping and can scare the shit out of you! LOL many times has this happen to me while trippin! anyways PEACE OUT AND STAY SAFE

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #1662994 - 06/26/03 03:46 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

My most memorable trip was in a forest setting. I will never forget that night.

--------------------

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: Forest Tripping [Re: Zahid]
    #1663060 - 06/26/03 03:46 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I suggest getting to know the forrest before you trip in it. : ) Its very easy to get lost in the woods on shrooms. Have fun! Peace.

--------------------

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

Re: Forest Tripping [Re: chunder]
    #1663065 - 06/26/03 03:46 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

true and houses made out of candy

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #1663258 - 06/26/03 03:46 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

great avatar, btw.

Yeah, go out before you trip, to get a general idea of what it is. and try and find a cool spot, and remember clearly how to get to it. A nice 'base' is helpful to find your way back.

I've tripped at a lake in a forest, but during daytime. It was Gorgeous. At night, the forest becomes different- just stay safe and with your buddies.

Bring flashlight, bottled water, a long sleeve shirt just in case (you want to be comfortable), a blanket if you can, and maybe a lighter if you intend on building a fire.

BE SAFE, HAVE FUN!

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineTekNut

Loc: TX Gulf Coast
Re: Forest Tripping [Re: Blastrid]
    #1663359 - 06/26/03 03:20 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

... and don't forget the insect repellent!!  :wink:

Peace and have fun,
-TekNut-

OfflineEuphoricDreams
Stranger

Re: Forest Tripping [Re: TekNut]
    #1664973 - 06/26/03 05:46 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Yoo are you HB the old HeavenlyBlue or someone new trying to be cool stealing his name.....just wondering saw 18 posts and the question doesnt sound like HB.....

On to your question ..Visit the forest before the trip possibly that day in the afternoon....find cool places to chill...maybe a spot to smoke incase it becomes neccesary

--------------------

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1665200 - 06/26/03 07:11 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Take a CD Discman (walking through a forest while listening to some great trip music is awe inspiring) - make sure you have a listen to the sounds of the forest for a while though. Plenty of water. Blanket, warm clothes, comfortable shoes, spare batteries for the flashlight (nothing worse than a flashlight running out when you're in the middle of a forest at night). Maybe some snacks in case you get hungry.
You should have a great time - I never seem to get overly paranoid or afraid of forest type areas when I'm tripping. I don't know why, but I just don't. Anyways, take a buddy with you, and have a good time :smile:

P.S. For best results, wait for a full moon, and you'll be able to see the moonlight pouring in through the trees :smile: 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports