Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebuddatwo
thelostone
Trip Report: Nice level three trip on some homegrown
    #1656135 - 06/23/03 02:59 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

About 7:50pm last night I blended up oj and 20g Maz wet w/ one of those stick blender thingys.  It was a nasty frothy sight and it tasted like vomit.  I had to chase w/ gulps of reg oj just to get through it.  Drank it down in about 2 min.  I would say 10min later I start to feel that mouth sensation  u get at the beginning of an acid trip.  Like u gonna hurl but not.  I was surprised how fast I began feeling the effects.  I smoked a little pot trying to hold on to reality but of course it didn't work.  I felt like I was drunk, stumbling around the house.  I had to sit down.  I turned on the tv and watched the  Dave Chapplle show. I couldn't stop laughing.  It was like I was in the tv audience or something.  I kept looking at the clock thinking time was in slow motion. 
I was sweating like hell so I decided to take a shower.  Needless to say I was trapped in the bathroom for a while amazed at the pulsating wallpaper and the tile floor.  So amazed that had it not been for the fact that I was naked, I would not have remembered why I was in the bathroom in the first place.   

Once I escaped from the bathroom I was drawn into the bedroom by the tv.  Scarface was on so there I remained gazing at the tv trying not to freak out from the shadow people who kept running past my vision. 

I think I was too scared to let go and fully experience the visuals so I tried to watch as much tv as possible waiting for the effects to calm down.

What I do know is that the next trip I Will BE READY. :smirk: 

--------------------
Life is work.

Edited by geokills (06/23/03 03:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrBonG
JTO KREW

Re: Nice level three trip on some homegrown [Re: buddatwo]
    #1656166 - 06/23/03 03:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hmm instead of watching TV, turn off all the lights and get in complete darkness and complete silence and watch "tv on the 'big screen'" :wink:

--------------------
Cemetery lady, my cemetery girl
Cemetery baby, I want you in my world
Cemetery woman, we can still be down
You're more than just a corpse to a psychopathic clown

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Nice level three trip on some homegrown [Re: DrBonG]
    #1656174 - 06/23/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Great trip report!  :smile:  Was this your first trip? 

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Trip Report: Nice level three trip on some homegrown [Re: buddatwo]
    #1656234 - 06/23/03 03:41 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I found that of all the cubensis strains that I tripped, Mazatapecs gave me the best visuals (both open-eyed and closed-eyed).  Here's my trip report of my first successful shroom trip on Mazzies.  I'll always love that strain.  :smile:  But I will say this, 4 grams was awesome...9.5 grams was a totally different reality.  :smile:

Mazatapec Magic

Love & Light,

Boppity 

Invisiblebuddatwo
thelostone
Re: Trip Report: Nice level three trip on some homegrown [Re: Boppity604]
    #1656315 - 06/23/03 04:17 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

No, it was my second time on shrooms, but I dropped acid quite a few times some years ago.  I know my next time will be better. I wasn't really prepared, I picked my first harvest and couldn't wait.:grin:

I will try the in the dark thing and the nature thing.  How quick does ur tolerance build?  I know u should wait like 2 weeks, but if u didn't what would be the soonest for the next trip??

--------------------
Life is work.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Trip Report: Nice level three trip on some homegrown [Re: buddatwo]
    #1656333 - 06/23/03 04:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

that really depends on your body's metabolism more than anything else.  I usually waited a minimum of two weeks between trips...and even then, depending how much I dosed the previous trip, I would still have slightly weaker/shorter trips.  If you're jonesing to trip for the trip's sake...ask yourself why?  Better to wait an extra few weeks and have a brilliant trip, than to have a so-so experience now...ya know?

Love & Light,

Boppity

PS - Outside at night with just natural ambience was my favorite way to experience shrooms.  Give it a shot.  :smile:

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
    #1656726 - 06/23/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yea, your tolerance builds up fast, but goes away after a few weeks. For me it sucks, I have an EXTREMELY slow metabolism. I jones to trip every god damn day, but I know I can't. Also, since I don't grow my own shrooms I can't.

Anyways, you want to take time inbetween your trip, or it'll become something like weed. At first, I thought weed was amazing, now I smoke it like nothing.....

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #1661459 - 06/25/03 01:12 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

found that of all the cubensis strains that I tripped, Mazatapecs gave me the best visuals (both open-eyed and closed-eyed). 

I agree with you 100%,  Mazatecs are my favorite by far, not only gives you the best and cleanest visuals (very spiritual in nature), is also very easy on the body I don?t get any mucus congestion with them, with other shrooms I do, next I like the classic PF and least Puerto Ricans I find the elves that control the Puerto?s  are dark in there nature :smile:, Thou they are very beautiful looking when they are growing. :mushroom2: 

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order