Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrliam
Stranger
 User Gallery

your best psychedelic experience
    #16610076 - 07/29/12 10:17 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

give a short summary of your best psychedelic experience on any psychedelic drug:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeizureshake
cloud crusades.
Male

Loc: N.J.
Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: Mrliam]
    #16610113 - 07/29/12 10:24 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I'd definitely say the first time that I took LSD. It was almost like confirmation for things that I awoke to before dropping. It was weird seeing my face droop and melt when I looked into the mirror, and things that I never looked at as alive come alive, but it was just a huge learning experience. Definitely "confirmation."

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: Seizureshake]
    #16610137 - 07/29/12 10:28 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Smoking changa while tripping on ayahuasca.  Classic transcendental experience.  Jesus, Moses, Buddha, and Muhammed know what the fuck I'm talking about.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Bucketheadland
Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: Seizureshake]
    #16610177 - 07/29/12 10:36 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm... I think the time I ate a 10 strip...
I was finishing up a sheet and ate 10 hits of really good family stuff, and I gave another hit to my friend for his first time.  It was really cool frying with my dude, we were tripping out! I was gone for a good couple hours.

Or...
This one time I bought 3 hits of good WoW tabs and took one, planning on spending the night at a friend J's house.  But J and my friends were throwing a party at an empty house that was for sale and the back door was open.  So I eat a hit at like 7, and start feeling it pretty soon.  Come time for the party I'm tripping pretty hard, I think it was like 9, and I get super shaded out sop I tell J I'm leaving.  So I'm wandering around this town for a while, and I call up a friend, K.  Turns out her parents are gone and our friends L and M are also there.  I end up going over there, I eat the other 2 hits, smoke bowls until 4 in the morning, and cuddled with L! I tripped reeeeally fucking hard that night.

--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

OfflineEquity213
Stranger
Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: joemolloy]
    #16610182 - 07/29/12 10:38 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Taking ketamine while peaking on 4 grams of P. Cubensis.  I died, stopped time, saw heaven and hell.  Pissed my pants too, but hey: im not gunna forget that one anytime soon.

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson

Loc: Bucketheadland
Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: Equity213]
    #16610235 - 07/29/12 10:50 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Damn!!! That sounds fun.

--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#16610280 - 07/29/12 10:58 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Smoking changa while tripping on ayahuasca.  Classic transcendental experience.  Jesus, Moses, Buddha, and Muhammed know what the fuck I'm talking about.

haha holy shit that sounds intense. im surprised a dose ceiling didn't catch you.

god this ones impossible. first time i took mushrooms was incredible. first time i took LSD started off AMAZING. then of course every DMT trip was the best trip of my life. but right now i'm obsessing over my most recent one.

took 5g a mush thursday. i'd been further out on DMT plenty of times and close to this level on lucy but this was my highest mush dose. it started off incredibly fun. i was staring at the sky as we were coming up and it looked like i was looking up at the surface of the ocean from underneath. just ripples across the whole thing. after a few minutes of staring at the ripples they spiraled down towards me. the grass got really alien looking and i knew i was in for a good time. after lying there a few minutes admiring nature ants started to crawl on my friend and i and it was getting really hot so we went back inside. this was some of the most fun i've ever had. the trip really kicked in then. we were just running around the house from room to room. i swear the floor was up to my knees. it felt like i was wading around in a sea of psychedelic wood fractals. she started to get nauseous though so we chilled on the couch and talked and entered some realllly trippy conversation.

this whole time dimensions are opening up in the ceiling and some of the most awesome patterns were playing around in them. we start talking about people and philosophy and all that typical stuff and then i caught myself ranting some hippy bullshit about how we should get rid of money and weapons and all just work together and she was just staring at me at the end of it like "wtf... there needs to be some balance" :lol: thing is i couldn't help it. the whole time i was saying that i was watching the universe as a self-perpetuating organism. every person i loved and hated was an essential balance and i watched everyone join hands to form this balance. everyone was the same organism. we were all one (i know that sounds cliche but this was an extremely literal experience). it was by far one of the most moving experiences i had ever had in my life.

then my friend says "i want to check out your neighborhood!" and runs off to get her shoes. i was in no way comfortable walking around my neighbors on 5 grams of mushrooms so things started to get a little ugly for me here. i decided i would just stay and she could walk around herself but after some contemplation i figured it'd be worse for me to sit there and worry about her finding her way back than to go with her. the walk wasn't too bad. i actually became extremely lucid when we stepped outside. problem was it got incredibly hot. by the time we got back inside i was turning every fan on the house on and changing my clothes to stay comfortable. the trip got dark from here on and i kept wishing it would end. i spent hours just trying to maintain myself only to realize it'd been 10 minutes. this went on for about an hour in real time. eventually she asked what i thought about the trip and i told her about the experience i had with the organism and the balance and all that. and after talking to her for a few minutes i got pulled out of my negative trip and we both got sucked into that black hole state which is by far my favorite part of the psychedelic experience. we would keep throwing around words and the words would come out with the opposite intention and our conversation would spiral indefinitely around the same few concepts. our world was like a program. everyone was programmed very specifically in order to create balance and there was no way to get around it. you just accept or reject your position. idk, it's weird to explain but if you've been there you may know what i'm talking about.

OfflineMrliam
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #16610572 - 07/29/12 12:11 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

wow, they sound crazy!

OfflineComaDivine
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #16610582 - 07/29/12 12:14 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Great thread good reads  :pipesmoke:

--------------------
:sun:

OfflineMrliam
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: Equity213]
    #16610787 - 07/29/12 01:04 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

can you remember what heaven and hell was like? :O sounds crazy

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16610803 - 07/29/12 01:08 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Gotta say it was the first time I broke through on nndmt.  I never saw the visuals, flesh and other world like I did that evening.  I've had better break throughs after it; but the euphoria and jaw dropping self after was arguably the best single experience I've encountered.

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El Niño.

OfflineMrliam
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #16610942 - 07/29/12 01:41 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

id love to make some dmt and try that shit, ive heard loads of people say  you rarely have a bad trip and its the most eye opening expereince ever :O

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #16610973 - 07/29/12 01:45 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

This is going to be a pretty lengthy post.  Just a warning :lol:, but the most intense experience I've ever had was when I washed a vial with a friend, then ate a pot brownie and smoked some bowls as we were still coming up...

Don't ask me why we thought it would be a good idea; I think I thought we had at least almost peaked, and that we wouldn't be tripping that much harder from the LSD.  I was definitely wrong.  So we were smoking and reminiscing about all the times we've tripped together.  See, starting in January, we tripped about 8 times in a row on LSD in my friend's apartment in the same room.  We basically did the same thing every time: listened to music and watched the visualizer on the comeup until we peaked, watched the ceiling dance, then went outside once we had a grasp on ourselves, and went down to the creek.  So we were smoking and just remembering all the silly tripping quotes and good times we've had.  As soon as we finished a second bowl, I realized that the brownie is going to hit us pretty soon, and I was already high as fuck from smoking those bowls.  So I started to get a little concerned, and stumbled my way into the kitchen to get some water because I knew we'd start to get real light headed and pass out if we didn't drink water.

So everything was all good, we drank some water, and we got a brilliant idea.  We had been listening to music on my friend's sound system as usual and watching milkdrop visualizer.  But now, we were stoned as fuck too, so it would be even better!  So we lay down, I throw on the Grateful Dead, and lay back and close my eyes, and all of the sudden...  I don't even know how to describe it, but something just absurd happened, and I opened my eyes, and was in another world.  I recognized it, though, because we were tripping in the same room as we always do, but it was... off.  As soon as I opened my eyes, I looked around and couldn't figure out who I was, what I was doing, what day it was, and all that good stuff.  I recognized the room, but had to seriously consider if it was my room or what.  I was totally confused, and started to freak out a little bit.  The crazy part was that I was feeling exactly the same as when I had smoked DMT on LSD a while back, and we were in the same room as we were when I did that.  The funny thing is, when I threw on the Grateful Dead, it was the same album that we were listening to when I was hitting the DMT that one day (which, I should add, continues to be the worst trip I've ever had).  So I had basically just taken an unknown dose of LSD and a lot of weed in the same room listening to the same music, and I was laying in the same place.  So when I opened my eyes, I was back in that trip.  I was thrown back into a flashback.

So I get up and I'm looking around completely terrified, because I never wanted to go back to that place.  I turn off the music and turn to my friend and say something like "dude... this is not good... this is not good at all."  This is where things start to get very hazy and hard to remember.  I can tell he's tripping just as hard as I am, and I try to explain to him that I'm back in that bad DMT/LSD trip I had (because he was there taking care of me when it happened), but he's not really understanding or responding completely.  He's sort of in his own little world, and I'm freaking out.  It was like I had just woken up in the middle of a horrible, horrible trip with no recollection of what day it was or what we had taken or how I had come to be laying on the ground in his room listening to the Dead.  And that was freaky.

Eventually I remember that I had frantically needed water just before this all happened, so I figured the logical thing to do was to drink water.  Water always helps, right?  So I go get more water and tell my friend that we need to drink water.  When I come back, I sit back in the room and I just get pounded with a wave of negative emotions that I recognized.  It was just being in that room that was freaking me out.  It was like so long as I was in that room, I could still feel the bad trip I had.  So I tell him "dude, I just can't be in this room anymore.  We have to get out of this room."  He doesn't really get what's going on, and tries to tell me to just relax and sit down, and after trying that, I insisted we leave the room.  So we go out to the rest of his apartment and sit on the floor, and I'm desperately trying to hold onto reality while everything is spinning and morphing around me.  Eventually I decide we should go sit outside on the deck for a bit.  So we go out and sit in the chairs, and everything is just... I can't even describe it properly.  I'm sort of nodding off in the chair watching the little leaves on the ground move and arrange themselves into a spiral that twisted into infinity, then looking at the tree with its fractal branches and leaves that all look exactly the same, and I turn to him and figure he's tripping as hard as I am, and I need his help.

For a while, I had been trying to piece together what was going on, because like I said, I was having trouble figuring out how we had gotten to where we were.  It was like every few minutes I would forget EVERYTHING, and freak out a little bit, then figure out that I was tripping super hard on acid.  So I started to form a theory of what was going on.  The first time I had ever heard the Grateful Dead was the first trip we took in his room, and like I mentioned earlier, we had tripped in that room several times.  So my theory was that listening to that album, in that room, while tripping nuts off had thrown us into a flashback.  It had all started when we were talking about our previous trips when we were smoking earlier.  It kinda made sense; that's why I had woken up in the middle of that bad DMT/LSD trip when I put on the Grateful Dead.  We were living in a flashback.  So I said something like "If you're tripping as hard as I am right now, then we're both in the same position, and I'm trying to figure out what the fuck is going on right now, and I think I have an idea."  He's still tripping super hard and is barely responsive.  I get a little frustrated because he either isn't understanding what I'm saying, or he's just unable to pay attention because he's in his own world.  Either way, I feel like I've got to figure out what to do to fix this.

I had an idea.  Music is what got us into this, so maybe music is what will get us out.  I bring him back into his room and start going through my library (I always brought my laptop with all my music to his house when we tripped).  I get into phases where I listen to particular artists a ton, but I always listen to entire albums.  So every album has an association with a time in my life in the past.  I figured what I had to do was listen to an album that reminded me of the present instead of the past.  I put on different albums trying to bring us back, but none of it worked.  So we went back outside.

I honestly have no idea how many times we went back into his room, back to the kitchen, then back outside over and over again, but I had tried a few times to relax in his room and it just freaked me out.  We were sitting in there passing a glass of iced tea back and forth because I had decided drinking fluids was the best way to sober up, nodding off and having trouble having a conversation.  He says he doesn't know what's going on, and I'm a little concerned as well.  So after a while, we sit on the couch, basically just waiting for the chemicals in our brains to be metabolized so we can sober up just a little bit and get a grip on what's happening.  I just couldn't take being in there any longer.  His room looked different;  it looked like how it did on that bad trip.  So I get up and go to the bathroom.  When I come back, I'm standing in the doorway staring up at his ceiling, and I remember saying "dude, your ceiling is dripping skeletons".  It really was dripping skeletons.  It was kind of awesome, and I would have enjoyed it if we weren't freaking out about how hard we were tripping.

I honestly don't remember when we decided we should get outside and go to the creek, but we did.  We sat by the water throwing rocks into the creek for a little while, and we started talking about what was going on.  Our conversation was extremely difficult to follow.  I eventually was able to explain my theory to him, about how we had had a flashback and were living in the past, and he didn't seem to get it, and I didn't seem to get what he was trying to say, but eventually we realized we were trying to explain the same exact thing.  He had realized earlier that we had gone into the past, but here's the thing: I had flashed back into the bad trip, and he had flashed back into a good trip.  The whole time I was freaking out and didn't know what was going on, he was tripping just as hard but was having a good time.  He had no idea that I was having a sort of bad trip.  He was basically living in all the good trips we had, while I was stuck in the one bad one.

With the day's events finally established, we finally understood what was happening.  I think this point was about 6 hours into the trip, so we were beginning to come down but were still going pretty strong.  The rest of the day consisted of more reminiscing and talking about all of the crazy shit that had happened to us all those trips, and the even crazier things that had just happened to us.  I came home several hours later, still tripping at about the 12 hour mark.

OfflineMrliam
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #16611506 - 07/29/12 04:05 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

holy shit dude, dont think id want to be in that kind of trip, i think it would be hard knowing that you are in the real world, and you are sort of, but you are also in this other world at the same time? id rather be in one world or the other :O

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#16611560 - 07/29/12 04:14 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

nice report greg. doesn't it suck how bad trips lead to more bad trips? it's like once you have one you can't forget how to have one. you can only try to steer away from it.

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#16611620 - 07/29/12 04:23 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

It was an LSD trip back in my early day. Took way more than I expected, forever shattered my universal model and allowed me to rebuild it, my way, from the ground up.

Tripped harder since, but never with such life changing effects.

--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

InvisiblePsilosomniac
    #16611881 - 07/29/12 05:15 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
nice report greg. doesn't it suck how bad trips lead to more bad trips? it's like once you have one you can't forget how to have one. you can only try to steer away from it.

Yeah, I couldn't believe I had to experience that over again.  That bad trip was definitely the most horrific thing I've ever had to go through in my life, and I had to go through it again. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Mrliam said:
holy shit dude, dont think id want to be in that kind of trip, i think it would be hard knowing that you are in the real world, and you are sort of, but you are also in this other world at the same time? id rather be in one world or the other :O

There's definitely quite a bit of confusion as to what reality even means on doses that high.  Shit gets really, really insane...

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#16612283 - 07/29/12 06:23 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

It's trips like yours that give me tremendous empathy and solidarity with the mentally ill.  You are walking the same path as the schizophrenic and the psychotic when neck deep in those waters.  Never fun, full of panic and desperate strategies to make it all stop.  I tell my wife to hide the gun before I trip.  One day I fear a bullet will be the Off Button.  And I'm not suicidal, I've just seen myself have shockingly strange logic when in the throes of a deeply bad trip.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#16612429 - 07/29/12 06:47 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
I tell my wife to hide the gun before I trip.  One day I fear a bullet will be the Off Button.  And I'm not suicidal, I've just seen myself have shockingly strange logic when in the throes of a deeply bad trip.

I keep firearms in a locked safe. No way I'd figure that shit out while tripping. :lol:

--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#16612446 - 07/29/12 06:51 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
It's trips like yours that give me tremendous empathy and solidarity with the mentally ill.  You are walking the same path as the schizophrenic and the psychotic when neck deep in those waters.  Never fun, full of panic and desperate strategies to make it all stop.  I tell my wife to hide the gun before I trip.  One day I fear a bullet will be the Off Button.  And I'm not suicidal, I've just seen myself have shockingly strange logic when in the throes of a deeply bad trip.

yeah i thought about hiding my knives several times the other day. fortunately nothing went "bad" and i had someone with me to ride it out with. it's interesting looking back on the bad experiences though. it's never "fun" and i never "learn" much, if anything, from it. i just think it's cool the brains capable of that. like living out my own horror movie fantasy. i've had enough of them for a lifetime though. sounds like we should both stock a couple xanax.

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#16612519 - 07/29/12 07:00 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
like living out my own horror movie fantasy.

Ain't that right?

I was having a bad one once and decided: "I'm not going to leave my room because if I do I'll probably get lost or call someone or something dumb". As soon as I made this decision my door immediately appeared to be poorly painted, as if by a child, directly onto my wall. It started to peel off my wall, all the while a voice in my head telling me "you thought you could leave? You can't leave. You've always been here, didn't you know? This is how it is. The door was a trick."

I'd been playing doom earlier too, so my CEVs consisted of people getting ripped apart and blood and giblets spilling out across my mindscape as I curled into a ball on the floor and hoped for death.

It was truly christian hell.

Edit:
Sorry about posting bad trip stories in your "best psychedelic experience" post, OP. :tongue2:

--------------------

Edited by Dawks (07/29/12 07:15 PM)

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: Dawks]
    #16612569 - 07/29/12 07:07 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

:freshwtf: how are you guys getting these visuals of skeletons and people getting ripped apart?? no matter how high i go it's always geometry based visuals. i've had entities made out of geometry and all that but never skeletons. is that just what happens when a high dose trip turns bad? i've only had bad trips on moderate doses. the only way i can describe the visuals on those is like being stuck in an evil toy factory

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#16612595 - 07/29/12 07:10 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I remember two or three years ago there was a news story about some kid who took Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and stabbed himself a few times and died.  Sad story, his Dad was like WTF are these seeds and what did they do to my son.  That poor kid must have had some insane trip.

I like how this thread went from best trip to worst trips.

--------------------

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#16612650 - 07/29/12 07:17 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
I remember two or three years ago there was a news story about some kid who took Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and stabbed himself a few times and died.  Sad story, his Dad was like WTF are these seeds and what did they do to my son.  That poor kid must have had some insane trip.

I like how this thread went from best trip to worst trips.

sad stuff. one of the reasons i almost refuse to trip alone.

also, i don't doubt it's possible, and probable, but you have to be weary of some of those news stories. they like to blame those kinds of events on any drug in a 3 mile radius. reminds me of the bathsalt face-eater thing.  :ilold: when i read they found weed in his system. it's sad when you can't get the facts straight because those things most definitely do happen under the influence of drugs, but now i'm less inclined to believe it when it does.

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#16612673 - 07/29/12 07:22 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
:freshwtf: how are you guys getting these visuals of skeletons and people getting ripped apart?? no matter how high i go it's always geometry based visuals. i've had entities made out of geometry and all that but never skeletons. is that just what happens when a high dose trip turns bad? i've only had bad trips on moderate doses. the only way i can describe the visuals on those is like being stuck in an evil toy factory

I get non-geometrical visuals at lower doses too :shrug:. More geometrical on DMT and mushrooms and more movie like on mescaline and LSD. I actually have to take more LSD to get patterning behind my eyes. Lower doses leave me with realistic albeit psychedelic movies playing out behind my eyes.

Stuff like this:

--------------------

Edited by Dawks (07/29/12 07:26 PM)

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#16612702 - 07/29/12 07:26 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

so what kinds of stuff do you see during a good trip? that's really strange to me as almost all my psychedelic visuals consists of the normal fractals, tracers, static, things floating around in their place

edit: wtf dude you must have some messed up trips :lol: i kind of get what you're saying now. i was thinking more of OEV's. i've only closed my eyes on a phen/lysergamide once and it was more like a movie than fractals but i wasn't able to watch it for long because someone started talking to me. i just saw a chain link fence starting to form

Edited by JacksonMetaller (07/29/12 07:29 PM)

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#16612741 - 07/29/12 07:32 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

>so what kinds of stuff do you see during a good trip?

Usually ironic and contradictory imagery. Like a dinosaur putting on lipstick then changing into an ant either that eats my aunt and becomes a rainbow of happiness that goes on forever and ever in to the form of one of those big tires on a construction truck.

Basically normal stuff becoming funny and then doing funny things :psychsplit:

--------------------

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#16612761 - 07/29/12 07:36 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dawks said:
>so what kinds of stuff do you see during a good trip?

Usually ironic and contradictory imagery. Like a dinosaur putting on lipstick then changing into an ant either that eats my aunt and becomes a rainbow of happiness that goes on forever and ever in to the form of one of those big tires on a construction truck.

Basically normal stuff becoming funny and then doing funny things :psychsplit:

like this kind of stuff?

not at the beginning but as it goes on. do you smoke on your trips too? i find that stuff happens more with weed than acid, but if i smoke while i'm tripping it'll give the acid a template to play around with.

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#16612766 - 07/29/12 07:37 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
I was thinking more of OEV's.

If I look into the clouds or tree lines I can see things playing out as well, like 2d soldiers made from leaves doing battle with the baby people in the clouds. Lots of patterning and fractals as well.

My OEVs look like this, but forever changing and interacting with itself:

--------------------

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#16612774 - 07/29/12 07:38 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
like this kind of stuff?

­­http://www.y­ou­tu­be.com/v/­z8TdHn1vlCY&fs=1&autoplay=1

not at the beginning but as it goes on. do you smoke on your trips too? i find that stuff happens more with weed than acid, but if i smoke while i'm tripping it'll give the acid a template to play around with.

Yes like that.

Edited by Dawks (07/29/12 07:42 PM)

InvisiblePsilosomniac
    #16612790 - 07/29/12 07:41 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:

My friend's ceiling is a popcorn ceiling.  It's notorious among our group of tripping friends for being a very good canvas for OEV's.  It's just always looked like little skulls.  It's never frightened me, though.  Like when it was dripping skeletons, that wasn't scary at all.  Just bizarre. :shrug:

Quote:

joemolloy said:

Yeah, I've thought a lot about the mentally ill bit.  They say a psychedelic experience is not unlike a temporary state of psychosis, so it makes sense.

OfflineScarab74
Warminatrix
Female

Loc: Conchs & Coconuts, USA Flag
    #16612845 - 07/29/12 07:51 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Watching the sunset over Gatlinburg, TN from a peak in the Great Smokey Mountains.  We had already been chased by a wild boar, seen a black bear from distance, and had a white-tailed deer sit down in the grass beside us, all on an unimaginable amount of very clean Lucy.  This was close to 20 years ago, when I had been into psychedellics for only a few years or so.

The sunset itself was of the clear, vibrant pinks and lavenders and gold you get in the mountains.  My friend and I were surrounded by other campers with their families and dogs, but as the sun started to go down, everyone got very quiet and still and just watched the beautiful show.  In my head a symphony started playing (I am lucky in that I tend to have very vivid synesthesia), and the clounds and sunbeams were playing out a 3-D stage production of the symphonic music in my head.  I can't really describe it any better, but after the sun was down my friend turned to me and said, "Wow.  Did that just really happen?"  He had nearly the same visuals (knights on horseback come to mind) and a loud symphony in his head too. 

That still sticks in my head the way a half-remembered dream from childhood, like when you dreamed you had the coolest new toy or that it was summer vacation, only to wake up to school or having to mow the lawn.

--------------------
~Scarab74
We are such stuff as dreams are made of.
                W. Shakespeare - The Tempest

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#16612983 - 07/29/12 08:17 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Psilosomniac said:
My friend's ceiling is a popcorn ceiling.  It's notorious among our group of tripping friends for being a very good canvas for OEV's.  It's just always looked like little skulls.  It's never frightened me, though.  Like when it was dripping skeletons, that wasn't scary at all.  Just bizarre. :shrug:

Yeah many of us have popcorn ceiling too. I love it. All it does is provide some crazy fractals for me. I'll pay more attention next time though.

InvisiblePsilosomniac
    #16612986 - 07/29/12 08:18 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
Quote:

Psilosomniac said:

Yeah many of us have popcorn ceiling too. I love it. All it does is provide some crazy fractals for me. I'll pay more attention next time though.

Yeah, popcorn ceilings are so rad :awesomenod:.  One of my friends sees the skulls, too, but the rest of them don't.  I just always see skulls appear and form spirals that continue into infinity.  It's pretty weird, but also pretty awesome.

OfflineRen
Found in a World of Illusion
Male User Gallery

#16612997 - 07/29/12 08:20 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Yea for popcorn ceilings.
Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
Quote:

Psilosomniac said:

:thumbup:

My first experience with lucy the ceiling fractals formed into a man and a woman doing a wild ballroom dance. Hooray for cool textures lol

--------------------

This is a shared account, everything posted by us is entirely fictional for purposes of social experimentation and exploration.
For Trade and In search of Plant list

Offlineqman
Stranger

#16613281 - 07/29/12 09:02 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dawks said:
Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:

If I look into the clouds or tree lines I can see things playing out as well, like 2d soldiers made from leaves doing battle with the baby people in the clouds. Lots of patterning and fractals as well.

Yes, that is the stuff I see as well. I remember the first time I took LSD, after 20 minutes I was pointing to the clouds and saying to my buddy, mickey mouse and donald duck are waving to me, he started laughing. That was just the beginning of a long trip that night.

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: qman]
    #16613289 - 07/29/12 09:03 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Dawks said:
Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:

Yes, that is the stuff I see as well. I remember the first time I took LSD, after 20 minutes I was pointing to the clouds and saying to my buddy, mickey mouse and donald duck are waving to me, he started laughing. That was just the beginning of a long trip that night.

After 20 minutes?  I never even feel anything until about 45 minutes :shrug:

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#16613301 - 07/29/12 09:06 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

^for real. i feel funny at 40 minutes and don't start full on tripping til about 1:20

OfflinePanGaia
The Guide

Loc: ☀️
    #16614235 - 07/29/12 11:40 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineMrliam
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: PanGaia]
    #16616430 - 07/30/12 01:04 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

damn, i really need to try some more hallucinogens, only tried salvia. hopefully ill be doing some shrooms and acid in the next month, and DMT at a later date

InvisibleFuzzyShark
The purveyor of rare herbs
Male User Gallery

Loc: 10K feet above sea level... aw...
    #16617056 - 07/30/12 03:09 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

For me it was 8 grams of mushies fresh when I first started tripping back in the day.  I took a walk outside in the forrest to get to a creek.  And I love tripping alone because I gain more insight. SO I walked to the creek on shrooms brought a notepad and made notes of some thoughts I was experiencing and trip reports. 
Another time was when I went to the same creek on acid.  I have had some literally mind blowing experiences on acid but Shrooms for some reason I like them each in a different way but shrooms have awlays been my favorite psychedellics. Anyhow Ive had hundreds of shroom trips about 12 acid trips and I must say they each have there moments.  They are completely different animals yet so similar seeing how they act on serotonin in the same manner.

I hope to try an ayuascha brew soon but im not sure I have the b.cappi plant and syrian rue which i beleive both potentiates mushrooms but I want to get the mimosa hostilis.  Ive a vape to trade if anyonewants tobut thats naother story

--------------------

[gradient:#1D8C7C,#]“We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are.”[/gradient]
—Old Talmudic saying

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: FuzzyShark]
    #16618579 - 07/30/12 07:38 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Best moment ever was when I ate 750mics of shiva. Shiva was NOT party acid. Shiva taught. Shiva made you analyze. That and make a hundred little tiny homer simpsons jump out of the telly, run around on the table and disappear off out the door.

But, the moment. That was much later (we were peaking at 30 minutes, best tabs I ever had). I was about 8 hours in, so right in the very depths of my peak. You know, that point where ego no longer exists, you no longer sit on the sofa. No, you ARE the sofa. You're the whole FUCKING ROOM. You're EVERYTHING!! Time, space, the whole shebang. I was the universe.

So I closed my eyes. I flew out of my house, up and up and up until the earth looked like it does from space, but in spangly acid form. And we kept flying out, expanding, expanding, expanding.

And, for the briefest of moments... I HAD it. The MEANING OF LIFE. I actually grasped it, I really did. But, the cosmic joke. That's all it is. As soon as I grasped it, it began to move away from me, until I could not grasp it any longer.

Then, I was back in the room. Except I WAS the room. And all the people in it. Nothing can describe what that feels like, ego-lossers know what I'm on about :wink:

Then, as a final treat before the next peak wave, the room split into 4 versions of itself, virtically. One was red, one blue, one green, one black and white. Eye filter fuckup!!

I'm VERY stoned right now, and I can relive the whole thing to some extend in my head right now. Let's see if I can trance myself into a flashback.. There must be flashback techniques. I reckon it can be controlled.

Imagine that, being able to hallucinate balls at will. Meditation put to interesting uses. If only. I'll stop ranting now.

Offlinemundane
Comfy in Nautica

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: mrjynxx]
    #16618759 - 07/30/12 08:16 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

The first trip.  12" San Pedro tea.  Opened me up to a whole new world I could never imagine, one coming from inside me.  Revelatory.  Read the long version on Erowid if you're of the mind to.

--------------------
:mushroom2: Tips for a good trip :mushroom2:

drink me

OfflineXocide
Stranger

Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: mrjynxx]
    #16619100 - 07/30/12 09:14 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I had 7mg of ayahuasca, and when I looked outside I burst into tears because as I breathed so did the earth. I was one with the earth, and it truly the best feeling I have ever felt. The world outside my living room window was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I also live in a quiet neighborhood and our house has sturdy but non-sound proof walls so even though I was sitting inside my house I could hear all the birds and feel the wind, it was like the house didn't even exist and I was just sitting out in nature.

Also I found that weed has very good psychological effects. I always thought that smoking gave me anxiety, but after smoking alone and thinking about it, I discovered that I always had anxiety the weed just made it stronger; brought it from my subconscious to my conscious thought. After seeing that I have been able to work on removing all anxiety from my mind. I would also be extremely skittish, I was afraid to leave my room for some odd reason every time I smoked alone. Once more it brought forward to my conscious thought something I had to fix about my life. Now there are very few things that scare me. I used to be terrified about giving speeches, and now I crave giving them to a room filled with hundreds of people.

I must become comfortable with being uncomfortable, for anxiety and fear will only hold me back. When I become comfortable with being uncomfortable I will be free, and nothing in my path will ever hold me back.

Peace, love, and good vibes to everyone. :cheers:

Invisible420happyhippy
Swamp Dunkey

Loc: The Herion Capital of Ame...
Re: your best psychedelic experience [Re: Xocide]
    #16631338 - 08/01/12 10:53 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Roughly 2 years ago, when I was younger, dumber, and obsessed with psychedelic drugs. I had set out on a quest to find true enlightenment. With a suitcase packed to the brim with every sort of drug findable; i drove 3 and a half hours north. Through the back country, and up into higher grounds far far away from my life back at home.

I was alone. Drugs, clean clothes, and enough canned goods to last a week. I had escaped to my hunting cabin, high into the happy hills of who-knows-where, roughly 10 minutes from any neighbor, and a 40 minute drive to any sort of civilization. It was beautiful.

The next day i awoke. Smoked many a bowl of magical herbs, and enjoyed myself in the forest around me. After lounge about, and listening to music much of the morning, i decided to look into my bag of goodtimes, and have a little bit of fun. I decided upon eatting two hits of acid, a scoop of Molly, and began to go hiking into the distance whilst chewing on a handfull of mushrooms.

After crossing many a stream, a couple hills, and a fallen tree or two. i veered off the dirt path, lit a doobey and sat on a rock over looking a feild of grass. I had forgotten about taking any drug what so ever. I felt amazing. I felt like a little kid having fun. I smiled and watched the wind blow ripples atop the grass. The trees swayed back and forth, dancing in the breeze. Rays of golden sunshine shone through the leaves warming the ground around me.

I leaned back and watched the clouds twist and morph. I giggled. The drugs had finally tooken effect. I remember butterflys flapping about leaving trails of light. Such a beautiful thing.

The woods wiggled, and oozed awesomeness as i made my way back to my cabin. After starting a fire. And warming up a bit, i decided to recline in my rocking chair and watch the sunset. I cracked a few nitrous whippets and watched the purpley pink puff balls bleed, and transform in the horizon. I was truley tripping balls.

The night continued on as usuall. I ate another eigth of mushrooms and curled up on my couch infront of the heater and watched a movie while smoking some bud. Holy fuck. It was getting colder and colder. I looked out the window and saw flakes of snow falling from the sky.

It got colder and colder. And so i prepared for the long night ahead. I went from room to room, getting every pillow and blanet i could find. I piled everything on my bed and started the electric blanket. As i waited for my nest of comfort to heat up i went back into my bag of magic to see if i had anything of interest.

I pulled out the bag of ketamine and proceeded to dump out a line. More then expected fell onto the small mirror. I stared at it for a moment."shit, i came here to get high. Why not?" and SNORT. I had dine more K then i had ever done in my life.

Excited for the expirence ahead, i grabbed my ipod, turned off the lights, and borrowed into the comfort and warmth of my pillow moutain. Within my cave, as comfortable as possible, i turned on some RadioHead and drifted off into the shroom induced visualls.

That night, k did things to me i had never expirenced with any drug. I dont know whether it was the combination of LSD, MDMA, MaryJane, or Magic Mushys, but id never seen or felt such a high. It was as if i was fully dreaming whilst still awake. I evaporated and became the music. Truley out of body. I flowed, and seperate into a cloud of sound that moved about the universe observing, and becoming apart of whatever id find.

I explored alien city scapes, foreign jungles full of strange creatures, i swam under deep oceans, flew through crystalized carvens, over moutains, and out into space. I met many forms of exsistence. Entitys made of machines, tiny microscopic gnome like things, and giants made of rock and ice. Most couldnt communicate, and some didnt even seem to notice me.

After many adventure, i came to what seemed to be a forgotten temple. Broken statues and over grown vegatation swallowed this sacred land. I moved past empty homes that were dark and empty. Huge buildings of crumbled stone, and finally an enormous gate. I moved through the bars and into a feild of grass. Everything shined, as if pure. A place of gold. Of perfection, perhaps, "heaven".

After frockling a bit, i noticed an empty shack in the middle of the feild. I came close and noticed it was drained of life. Dark. Dead. I pushed against the front door and moved into a dark room. There were many a hallway. As if compelled, i went down one of them, and came to a door, as if i knew where i was going. I open the door to find a bed laying alone, under a light, far off in the corner.

I got closer and closer. And noticed a body. I stood over top and tryed to see it s face. I was concerned as to noticed, it was my own lifeless body.

I opened my eyes, and all ways silent. I flicked on the lights and watched the walls squirm and melt. Did i lose conciousness? Was that, a dream? Or had i been tripping that whole time?

I have many more to tell but this: the time i had overdosed on K, is still the crazy shit ive ever expirenced.

HH

--------------------
"I AM, WAS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE."

Edited by 420happyhippy (08/01/12 11:01 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract