Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Beef Jerky

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinegreenspectral
Gutter Monk
Male

Loc: Chonyid
Re: Any Raw Vegans in here? [Re: kanglow]
    #16607379 - 07/28/12 07:36 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

i've been a vegetarian for over 6 years now, periods of veganism but never exclusively raw.

i certainly can say that i feel at the top of my game physically when my diet is mostly raw and juiced. juicing reduces the energy required for your stomach to break food down and increases the bio-availability of the nutrients.

to those who think this is impossible, it's all a matter of adjustment and bodily adaptation.

i didn't become a vegetarian strictly for health reasons though...

--------------------
http://soundcloud.com/greenspectral¬†;  <---original electrik muziq

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDa2ra
Ergot Sympathizer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East Flag
Re: Any Raw Vegans in here? [Re: mellowparty]
    #16607416 - 07/28/12 07:49 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:
Neither animals nor plants have the capacity to synthesise B12. You asked what vitamins are found in dead animals. Vitamin B12 is found in dead animals.

And how does it wind up in dead animals? I already know the answer and the B12 thing has been thoroughly debunked but yeah...

InvisibleHemispheres
Re: Any Raw Vegans in here? [Re: greenspectral]
    #16607425 - 07/28/12 07:53 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:
Quote:

Hemispheres said:
go ask a vegan buffalo where he gets his b-12 from. then you might as well ask him how he got so big without protein. some of the coolest animals in nature are vegans. fast as hell, they grow cool ass horns and shit.

Neither animals nor plants have the capacity to synthesise B12. You asked what vitamins are found in dead animals. Vitamin B12 is found in dead animals.

i just cannot compete with the brilliance behind modern heath propaganda. i have to give them credit! if you read the first book i listed you may get some insight into why humans are so damn gullible.

where is my b-12 coming from? why am i thriving when before when i did eat meat i suffered for many of those years. low energy WAS common for me then. humans are so fear based they are afraid to go against the the norm and potentially get some actual personal experience.

Quote:

greenspectral said:
i didn't become a vegetarian strictly for health reasons though...

that's cool. it plays absolutely no part in my decisions, it's nice bonus though. me not eating them was purely for my sake. not to mention getting into psychedelics completely turned me off the idea of eating dead bodies.

i'll be the first one to say that dairy product consumption is  FAR more worse to human health than the actual meat. i also find gluten containing grains to possibly be slightly worse as well. btw PETA is a bullshit profit based organization. they don't really give 2 shits about animals rights.

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: Any Raw Vegans in here? [Re: Da2ra]
    #16607482 - 07/28/12 08:08 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

superhigh said:
Quote:

mellowparty said:

And how does it wind up in dead animals? I already know the answer and the B12 thing has been thoroughly debunked but yeah...

Bacteria and archaea

--------------------

InvisibleVivaLaMushie
RIP LS :(
Female User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland Flag
Re: Any Raw Vegans in here? [Re: Hemispheres]
    #16607486 - 07/28/12 08:09 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I've never tried hummus, but have wanted to.

It just looks/smells odd =\

what's it taste like?

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

#16607498 - 07/28/12 08:12 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hemispheres said:
that's cool. it plays absolutely no part in my decisions, it's nice bonus though. me not eating them was purely for my sake. not to mention getting into psychedelics completely turned me off the idea of eating dead bodies.

Oh enough of that im-special/antimainstream bullshit. I tried not eating meat and it sucked. Not that I eat much meat anyways but I generally prefer a healthy balanced diet that includes meat not some hippie nonsense.

--------------------

Offlinekanglow
Stranger with Candy
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #16607577 - 07/28/12 08:36 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Oh man, I made some kick ass guac and then some homemade raw almond butter today.

It was freaking amazing.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Southwest US
    #16607602 - 07/28/12 08:44 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

You do know that some vegetables, (fruits) for example, tomatoes, are a lot more potent nutrition-wise when they are cooked, rather than served raw?

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

InvisibleHemispheres
Re: Any Raw Vegans in here? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16607618 - 07/28/12 08:50 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Hemispheres said:
The Detox Miracle Sourcebook by Robert Morse ND. i consider this man to be the greatest healer currently on the planet. he cure's everything through true detoxification via fresh fruit, fasting and whole herbs.

The Mucusless Diet Healing System by Arnold Ehret.

both huge scams

i just want you to know for the past 4 months i have been working with a woman who has suffered from hypothyroidism, specifically hasimotos disease for 12 years. she grew up near Chernobyl as a child. she had a whole host of symptoms that had robbed her of her of her desire to live anymore. never an over-eater, she lived as fat woman, severe depression, severe migraines, insomnia, menstrual problems etc etc. even her very close family members were sick of her constant complaining. she saw various endocrinologists and was on 2 different thyroid pharmaceuticals over the years. she came to me still fat and no every diet attempt never did her a damn bit of good. she even resorted to starving herself at one point to no avail.

i put her on dr. morses detox program to the T. in 4 months her life has literally transformed 180 degrees. her body temp has gone up several points, the weight just melted off of her, all symptoms are nearly non-existant! this woman is now happy for a change. she's extremely grateful and has been doing things for me that are now improving my life tremendously. she told me that when she has her next endocrinologist appointment he is going to have a heart attack. i'll bet dollars to donuts it won't be much longer and i get temps completely normal and she drops that last prescription for good.

he now has a utube channel. how do you explain all the love people leave for this man in the video comments? how do you explain the several hundred of testimonials that have come forward over the course of his 800 videos? are all these comments just part of a scam? how come there's nobody complaining about the program? the man is 100% legit, he doesn't push wares, and is very spiritual. his book lists several reputable herb companies to attain quality products that he has no affiliation whatsoever. he does not use supplements at all. the new vids are just him answering peoples questions for free! the earliest videos explain the lymphatic system, detox, and the science behind it. he basically picked up right where Arnold Ehret left off.

utube: robertmorsend

when did you read his book? what makes you think it's a scam?

InvisibleHemispheres
    #16607656 - 07/28/12 08:56 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:
Quote:

Hemispheres said:

Oh enough of that im-special/antimainstream bullshit. I tried not eating meat and it sucked. Not that I eat much meat anyways but I generally prefer a healthy balanced diet that includes meat not some hippie nonsense.

if you had strong adrenals producing adequate neurotransmitters it wouldn't suck at all. unless of course what you mean is that you just really like eating meat. call it hippie nonsense if you will, just don't ever think of calling me a hippie!

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#16607677 - 07/28/12 09:01 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

One of the most pathetic things about many pure vegetarians is the disdain for fat.  the human body is made to digest fat.  In fact, it is essential.  When you eat certain vitamins in meals, it is best to eat them with a bit of animal fat--the fat your body was designed to process.

Vitamins A, K, E, and D, I believe are fat-soluble, and require fat to function properly. 

The healthiest thing is to do everything in moderation, and get exercise. 

The best thing you can do to live a long time is be lucky and be born with the right genes. 

Now, if you do need some fat on a straight veggie diet, I recommend avocados.  they have loads of fatty acids and other nutrients.

--------------------
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Offlinekanglow
Stranger with Candy
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Any Raw Vegans in here? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16607715 - 07/28/12 09:13 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I love avocados. 

Not sure why some people think eating healthy requires you to spend a lot of money.  I actually spend less money on food now that I no longer purchase food containing animal products.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#16607722 - 07/28/12 09:15 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I save money on food eating shit that isn't processed.  the exception maybe be I eat a lot of canned tuna in water.

--------------------

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Kek wills it
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
    #16607724 - 07/28/12 09:15 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hemispheres said:

:lol: I'd eat your dead body, it'd probably be tough and leathery from mal-nutrition but what the fuck I like beef jerky.

--------------------
Petition to de-mod Koods

InvisibleHemispheres
Re: Any Raw Vegans in here? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16608034 - 07/28/12 10:33 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

holy shit............ right when i stopped posting here, i went and started watching dr. morse's newest video. he actually talks about LSD just after the 14:10 minute mark. i found this quite the synchronicity since i had just linked his utube channel on this site. i don't recall him bringing up psychedelics for the last couple months either! previously he has mentioned using LSD and mushrooms back in the day.

anyways, i have to go finish this one right now. i could listen to this man talk all day long. he's seriously a brilliant man. he has tons of personally experience in many fields. he's worked in modern medicine, he was trained in biochemistry, there's thousands of outstanding testimonials! he keeps my undivided attention, no matter what he speaks of. he has changed my life in so many ways. i absolutely love him, he's been a godsend!

check it out around 14:10

i actually hate sitting at my computer for these periods of time posting to you guys. i'm only doing it so i can reach out and spread awareness.

Edited by Hemispheres (07/28/12 10:38 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #16608050 - 07/28/12 10:36 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hemispheres said:
where is my b-12 coming from?

microbes in the soil meaning you're not a true vegan

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Any Raw Vegans in here? [Re: Hemispheres] * 2
    #16608133 - 07/28/12 11:02 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hemispheres said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Hemispheres said:
The Detox Miracle Sourcebook by Robert Morse ND. i consider this man to be the greatest healer currently on the planet. he cure's everything through true detoxification via fresh fruit, fasting and whole herbs.

The Mucusless Diet Healing System by Arnold Ehret.

both huge scams

i just want you to know for the past 4 months i have been working with a woman who has suffered from hypothyroidism, specifically hasimotos disease for 12 years. she grew up near Chernobyl as a child.

anecdotal evidence

I can feed my kids high sugar foods and they'd feel great for a long time
because of all the sugar. Arnold Ehret died in 1922, WTF could he know then
that we havent dispelled today? mucus, right along the same lines as the
crap supposed to remove the 'mucoid plaque' from your intestines something
that's never been documented by modern medicine even though hundreds of
thousands, maybe millions of people have been dissected over the years for
autopsies with their stomach and intestinal contents being examined. yet
these clinical nutritionists with their self study degrees  that they
acquire in 3 weeks can sell you a product that makes you shit a rubber rope
like bunch of 'mucoid plaque' and some how, to the people using this
product, it doesnt occur that the product it's self is doing it

detoxification diets, supplements, etc... all bunk. your body ishas evolved
to do all this automatically, your intestines take up nutrients, you liver,
intestines and kidneys filter and dispose of the wastes. if your organs are
failing then sure, you need dialysis to do the work of the kidneys bit a
diet plan certainly wont do the work, proper nutrition can certainly assist
your body in doing it's job but the whole concept is based on bullshit claims

what the fuck is a 100 year old diet going to do to benefit man

Quote:

i put her on dr. morses detox program to the T. in 4 months her life has literally transformed 180 degrees.

who exactly is Dr, Morse?

Robert Morse, ND, DSc, ID, MH... that's bunches of letters after a name,
sure sounds impressive, I wonder why he's so educated and pushing these
quack diet plans

Dr. Morse holds a Doctorate of Science in Biochemistry and a Doctorate of Naturopathy from Brantridge Forest School in Sussex, England.

this SOB has the gall to call himself a doctard with his store bought degree?
Quote:

"Sussex College of Technology, Sussex, England. Perhaps the oldest of Britian's degree mills, Sussex is run by "Dr." Bruce Copen from his home, south of London. At the same address, but with different catalogs are the Brantridge Forest School and the University of the Science of Man. Each offer "earned" degrees for which a few correspondence are required, and "extension awards" which are the same degrees and diplomas for no work at all. Honorary Doctorates are offered free, but there is a $100 engraving charge. "Professor Emeritas"[sic] status costs another $100. One flyer admits Sussex is not "accrediated" [sic] but goes on to say that "No student who has taken our courses and awards have to date had problems." This statement would not be accepted by, among many others, a former high-level state official in Colorado who lost his job when the source of his Doctorate was discovered. Sussex continues to advertise extensively in newspapers and magazines in the U.S. and worldwide. In 1988, a new British law came into effect, forbidding such "schools" to accept students who enrolled after May 1st. Sussex's solution to this minor annoyance was to offer to back-date all applications to April 30th, 1988 - a creative response that British law apparently hasn't caught up with yet."

I think I'll spend my $200 and get ma a few degrees

http://online.degree.net/archive/index.php/t-1585.html
http://backgroundcheckswiki.com/Diploma-Mills-and-Unaccredited-Colleges/Brantridge-Forest-School/2/233/

here's a huge list, you could be the next doogie howser with 83 PhDs
http://www.credentialwatch.org/non/mich.shtml

remember the old saying... if it sounds too good to be true, you just got fucked

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: Any Raw Vegans in here? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16609052 - 07/29/12 04:43 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Go pris :cheers: haha

--------------------

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: Any Raw Vegans in here? [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #16609201 - 07/29/12 06:36 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

VivaLaMushie said:
I've never tried hummus, but have wanted to.

It just looks/smells odd =\

what's it taste like?

holy shit you're kidding me.  Go to the grocery store RIGHT NOW and get yourself some hummus and pita bread.  Don't fuck around, RUN.

Like someone else said, i eat about 85% raw vegan.  I eat a couple slices of turkey or a piece of fish every day for that protein, then i eat a shit ton of vegatables which after awhile all taste like shit to me.
alot of fruit as snacks which is pretty much the same deal of i'm sick to death of it.
a couple times a week i'll eat a pizza or some ice cream.

also i drink coffee and tea which i guess isn't raw vegan or what have you.

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: Any Raw Vegans in here? [Re: teamkiller]
    #16609211 - 07/29/12 06:44 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

The human body is designed to consume meat. If it wasn't for meat our brains wouldn't have evolved.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Beef Jerky

Community >> The Pub