Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

DMT trip: Reality Breaks Down
    #15023542 - 09/03/11 04:11 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been experimenting with DMT. My first couple of experiences had values of their own. I typed up trip reports that I would post on here later but after some recent experiences, I realized I had only been experiencing threshold doses. Since I didn’t have a milligram scale, I had no idea how much I’d be taking at any given point. In the beginning, I took match-head sized doses. Later on, I realized that this was only a test dose to see if the compound one extracted was a success. Upon further research, I realized that a strong dose would be about the size of an American nickel. And thus began my true voyages into the DMT realm.

The Hit:
There was still some left from the night before. My friend had come over to try for it for the first time. He had no idea what it was and what it would do. It opened his mind to a lot of things after that. I figured I’d finish off whatever was in there. I took the lighter to the VaporGenie and puffed it until I saw smoke coming out. As soon as that thick smoke came out, I took a deep, slow, hit. That notorious burned plastic taste irritated my throat beyond toleration. I managed to hold it in and prevent myself from coughing. I held it in; 10 seconds. I counted but for some reason, time seemed to pass very slowly. So 10 seconds felt like 30. After finally reaching 10, I let out the smoke and coughed hard. What happened next would change the way I saw reality.

The Experience:
I had closed my eyes many times before. This time, however, I wanted to see the outside world while in that state of mind. I felt myself thrust forward out of my body like a space-time rocket. I didn’t go anywhere distance-wise but I wasn’t exactly in the same spot either. Space-time stretched and morphed. Atzec/Mayan/Shpongle machines covered the walls, floors, ceiling and just about every space I could see. The sheer power of this higher dimension/reality was overwhelming. I was terrified in complete awe of its power. A truck had stopped in front of my building earlier. The sound of the motor repeated in my head and echoed a thousand times to produce a roaring sound that kept repeating. I sat there in utter shock of how my once mundane room transformed into a universe of Aztec/Mayan/Shpongle-like machines that moved in synchronous order throughout my room. Some of them had eyes and they were watching me. Although I didn’t get the sense that they were entities, I got the feeling that they were just as alive as insects and bacteria.

I stared in complete awe for what felt like a thousand years. At one point, I had completely forgotten everything about everything. And when I snapped back to what was going on, I had an overwhelming sensation of Dejavu. I felt like I had definitely been to this place before. Perhaps it was because the extreme time dilation that I experienced made it feel like I had seen that place before because I had been there for (what seemed like) a very long time. I watched the patterns on my carpet zigzag and transform into impossible shapes. The Aztec/Mayan/Shpongle machines raced to cover every object in my room. The fan that was staring back at me began to blink and develop a large geometric eye. The repeating nature of the motor outside made it seem like I was stuck in an endless loop in time. An eternal moment had occurred and time froze.

I was frightened by how long I was there. A thought occurred in my mind that I might stay like this forever. I turned away and closed my eyes. For an instant, I saw a square – much like squares of sacred geometry – spin into the most impossible shapes. I opened my eyes again. I remembered that I had taken DMT and that it would all be over in a couple of minutes. BUT HOW?! This felt like it lasted for a thousand years, how would it end anytime soon? I continued to stare into the infinity of my room. Somehow, my room was infinitely large yet finite. All the impossible Aztec/Mayan/Shpongle machines blinked, slithered, and moved. Space is truly inhabited by so many things. My body was buzzing with an energy I couldn’t handle. I felt so detached from my body that I felt it just as easy to get out of it as if getting up from a chair. I flinched. Somehow, I couldn’t get out. I decided not to move and I continued staring. The extreme detail was overwhelming; my room was an alien world that I’ve never before imagined. Every atom was registered in my brain. This reality was exponentially more real than the reality I had been living in my entire life. Time simply did not exist yet I felt that I was there for a very long time. I felt the detail of the room subside and the machines began to disappear.

I finally snapped out of the time-loop and looked at my laptop which was sitting at my side. It was morphing severely but now I could move. The moment I turned to look at my laptop, it was as if the eternal moment had passed and I was finally back even though I wasn’t BACK yet. I hit the record button on Audacity. I sat there trying to comprehend what had happened. What was there to say? Reality had been completely dismantled before my eyes and I simply had no words to explain how or to even describe it. This very report you’re reading is SEVERELY lacking in detail. But it’s all that the English language and my vocabulary can fathom. Where exactly was I? I knew I was physically in my room but at the time, it felt like a faraway place that I had never visited before. Had I visited a higher plane of reality? Or perhaps a higher frequency/dimension of my room? I’ll never know. But as I was coming down, I noticed how bland and lacking in detail this reality was. The best way to describe it is like watching an HD 1080p bluray movie and then watching that same movie in gaming graphics. The lack of detail would be very obvious. That was almost how I perceived this world coming back.

When I finally came to, I felt like I had returned after an eternity of traveling the universe. Like coming back to an old home you had left for so long. I sat for what seemed like 5 minutes (when it was actually 30) explaining into the laptop what I saw and what I had learned. It certainly changed the way I look at reality. I’m not sure whether to call it a breakthrough experience. I feel like there is infinitely more than that. However, that very thought kind of shocks me because what I had experienced was certainly overwhelming. And if THAT wasn’t a breakthrough, I’m in for the BIGGEST surprise of my life.

Questions:
Before asking any questions, I just want everyone to know that I don’t have a milligram scale yet. I’ve determined through research and experimentation that a pile the size of an American nickel is about 50mg. I know the density has a lot to do with it so it may be more or less. The bottom line is: I have no surefire way (yet) of knowing how much I’d take at any given time. Therefore, it is safe to assume I’ve either taken less or more than 50mg…which is my target dosage.

1) Although the size of the pile is the same, one of my experiences produced far more colorful CEV’s and less of a body buzz. Other times, I’d see just the outlines of geometric patterns and no color whatsoever. Also, the body buzz would be intense. Why the dramatic change in experience?

2) HOW in God’s name is it possible to take 2 hits, let alone 3?! This experience was too overwhelming and it was just on ONE hit. How the hell do you manage to take 2?! 3 hits to me is impossible.

3) Can you describe a breakthrough experience in the sense that I can gauge whether or not I’m close to one? I know there are almost no words to describe it but would you say my experience was a breakthrough? I feel somehow that I’m not quite there yet.

4) What is required to completely detach from this reality altogether? All my experiences so far have been tied to this physical room. What is it that I need to do (besides weighing the correct dosage and taking more than 1 hit) to completely leave my body and visit other dimensions, planets, realities, etc.? I’ll be honest; I feel that I have yet to see the full potential of DMT.

5) How often do you take DMT? I myself find that I smoke DMT whenever I have enough which maybe either once or twice a week or so. I’m perfectly fine and I don’t experience any detachment from reality whatsoever. On the contrary, some days I feel completely focused on reality….almost as if I was on NZT (from the movie Limitless). My only concern is that I may be taking too much too frequently. I had the impression (before taking DMT) that the experiences one has is overwhelming to the point that one wouldn’t want to take it again for at least a month or sometimes a year. I have yet to feel that content.

I may have some more questions but I think this is enough for now. I’d like to thank the Shroomery and all of its members for providing us people the knowledge to obtain this wonderful substance. There certainly is no way to fully describe what one goes through.

--------------------
Drug Experience: Caffeine, Codeine/Morphine, Psilocybin/Psilocin, Dream Herb (Calea Zacatechichi), Melatonin, N,N-DMT, LSD, Pramiracetam, Piracetam, Cannabis

ToDo: Galantamine, Hydergine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: DMT trip: Reality Breaks Down [Re: XeR0]
    #15026832 - 09/04/11 09:34 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Damned fine report!!!  Thanks for taking the time to write it.  If I haven't already rated you, this one has earned you five shrooms, for sure, sir!

I don't think (particularly with a VG) it is necessary to take 2 or even three hits.  Glass technology has made the 2 - 3 hit a non-necessity to reach "breakthrough" whatever that means.  Also, stop agonizing over how many milligrams.  No one (not even YOU) could quantify the amount taken in, due to the starting purity of your product, the amount of lung capacity, time held, cough, etcetera, etcetera.  With vaporized drugs, this variable is NEVER accurately quantifiable.

W/R/T "breakthrough" - there is no point at which (or beyond which) one can say one has experienced a breakthrough.  Its a dose and a response, and that's all.  Take in more and more quickly, and you go deeper/farther/longer.  There is no "border" beyond which you are in the breakthrough realm.  There probably is an upper limit, but that is more a practical matter of inhalation than anything else.  Below this upper limit, anything that is less is possible, obviously.

Hope this perspective helps.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT trip: Reality Breaks Down [Re: Nature Boy]
    #15026878 - 09/04/11 09:49 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Damned fine report!!!  Thanks for taking the time to write it.  If I haven't already rated you, this one has earned you five shrooms, for sure, sir!

I don't think (particularly with a VG) it is necessary to take 2 or even three hits.  Glass technology has made the 2 - 3 hit a non-necessity to reach "breakthrough" whatever that means.  Also, stop agonizing over how many milligrams.  No one (not even YOU) could quantify the amount taken in, due to the starting purity of your product, the amount of lung capacity, time held, cough, etcetera, etcetera.  With vaporized drugs, this variable is NEVER accurately quantifiable.

W/R/T "breakthrough" - there is no point at which (or beyond which) one can say one has experienced a breakthrough.  Its a dose and a response, and that's all.  Take in more and more quickly, and you go deeper/farther/longer.  There is no "border" beyond which you are in the breakthrough realm.  There probably is an upper limit, but that is more a practical matter of inhalation than anything else.  Below this upper limit, anything that is less is possible, obviously.

Hope this perspective helps.

N.B.

Thanks man. Indeed that perspective does help. It's a rabbit hole that's infinitely deep. There simply is no way to quantify a specific point of reference. Simply put: You can always go deeper. That perspective has definitely changed the way I view the whole DMT scenario. I guess it's because of my previous experiences with lucid dreams and OBE's that I've had this preconception of how "far out" a DMT trip could/should take you. A lot of the "high dose" DMT reports I've read made it seem that the subjects in question were completely gone. In the end, DMT can always go further. I'm just glad that for now, I can handle such intense experiences.

Again, thanks for the perspective. That has put a lot of confusion and worry to rest. No doubt, I want to return the favor and give you 5 :mushroom2:'s!

--------------------
Drug Experience: Caffeine, Codeine/Morphine, Psilocybin/Psilocin, Dream Herb (Calea Zacatechichi), Melatonin, N,N-DMT, LSD, Pramiracetam, Piracetam, Cannabis

OfflineAlyDrops
Stranger
Female
    #15027344 - 09/04/11 11:56 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

This wasn't a breakthrough, but it sounds like you were getting pretty close. Great report though! If it was a breakthrough you wouldn't even have been in an alien version of your room, you just would've been gone from this reality, totally in another dimension of unexplainable geometries and filled with humanoid entities. It's a total out-of-body experience, nothing left of this world at all. The best advice I can give for achieving it, besides dosing higher is this: keep your eyes closed. At breakthrough doses it won't matter if they're open or closed, but keeping them closed on the way up will help you get there more easily by ignoring reality.

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT trip: Reality Breaks Down [Re: AlyDrops]
    #15028020 - 09/04/11 01:47 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

AlyDrops said:
This wasn't a breakthrough, but it sounds like you were getting pretty close. Great report though! If it was a breakthrough you wouldn't even have been in an alien version of your room, you just would've been gone from this reality, totally in another dimension of unexplainable geometries and filled with humanoid entities. It's a total out-of-body experience, nothing left of this world at all. The best advice I can give for achieving it, besides dosing higher is this: keep your eyes closed. At breakthrough doses it won't matter if they're open or closed, but keeping them closed on the way up will help you get there more easily by ignoring reality.

It's good to know that. As I said before, I've had OBE's before. And one of the things that astonishes me about DMT is how similar to an OBE a DMT trip is. Obviously an OBE is less intense but it's definitely an experience in of itself. Maybe I should try to hold my breath a bit longer and see what that does. Perhaps hold it for a full 20 seconds.

--------------------

OfflineAlyDrops
Stranger
Female
    #15028417 - 09/04/11 03:05 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

XeR0 said:
Quote:

AlyDrops said:

It's good to know that. As I said before, I've had OBE's before. And one of the things that astonishes me about DMT is how similar to an OBE a DMT trip is. Obviously an OBE is less intense but it's definitely an experience in of itself. Maybe I should try to hold my breath a bit longer and see what that does. Perhaps hold it for a full 20 seconds.

That certainly would help, I always hold until 30 myself. Yeah, IMHO an OBE is an OBE is an OBE. Any psychedelic (with a high enough safe dose, anyway) can get you there, and of course you can get there without tripping, and once you're there the only real difference is the flavor. Meditation, DMT, psilocin, LSD, mescaline, ketamine, nitrous... whatever your path, it all leads to the same location, it just takes a different route to get there and adds its own perspective along the way. That's why these medicines are so amazing.

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

#15028607 - 09/04/11 03:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

30 seconds it is then. Definitely expect more reports from me in the future. I honestly can't wait to experience a breakthrough...

--------------------

InvisibleLayinUp
Crush yo rating like yo butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Between the permafrost an... Flag
    #15028677 - 09/04/11 04:04 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Good trip report, thanks for posting :laugh:

--------------------

Escape the box.

OfflineAlyDrops
Stranger
Female
    #15028788 - 09/04/11 04:27 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I look forward to reading them! :thumbup: Trip reports are my crack right now, I'm on a self-assigned year-long hiatus from drugs lol.

InvisibleLayinUp
Crush yo rating like yo butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Between the permafrost an... Flag
    #15028804 - 09/04/11 04:30 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

AlyDrops said:
I'm on a self-assigned year-long hiatus from drugs lol.

Oh man, that's brutal.

--------------------

Escape the box.

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

#15028828 - 09/04/11 04:34 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

AlyDrops said:
I look forward to reading them! :thumbup: Trip reports are my crack right now, I'm on a self-assigned year-long hiatus from drugs lol.

That IS brutal. I wish you the best of luck on that! What are you gonna do when it's over?

--------------------

OfflineAlyDrops
Stranger
Female
    #15028942 - 09/04/11 04:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Thank you! I've already been working up to it for the past half a year or so due to my addictive personality so I'd be able to make it. The hiatus "officially" started around a month ago, but I haven't even had caffeine in a couple months. :grin:

I'd really love to do mescaline as my comeback, I've never even had the chance to do it before. I can pretty easily get san pedro for it so I think I'll be set on that, but I may get even luckier. One of my close friends just started talking to a new source who's turned out to be reliable so far who says he can pretty much get as much peyote as he needs where he lives. :tongue: I've never done whippits either (always meant to, just never got around to it), but I do have a cracker, so maybe I'll stack that on top of that trip too!

Back in the day I probably would've done some big crazy combo, but that's really one of the reasons I'm taking a break in the first place. It was all getting to be too much, I can let things get out of control pretty easily. And I'd consider throwing shrooms in with the cacti or something, but it just doesn't work that way for me. I personally feel like every psychedelic is very significantly different from each other (the OBE part aside, as I mentioned before), in a way that taking them together just creates a huge mess where I don't get anything out of either drug. I've never enjoyed a psychedelic combo, and not for lack of trying. Psychedelics and dissociatives kick ass in unison though, so this plan sounds pretty great to me! :thumbup:

Edited by AlyDrops (09/04/11 05:25 PM)

Offlineeric owns

#15032330 - 09/05/11 11:46 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

good report man very fine detail reading into it before i try it and now all i want is to hit it.

--------------------

"I felt sorry for the living to know such sarrow. And death being able to heal the scars that everyone swore time would heal" - Eric owns

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
Re: DMT trip: Reality Breaks Down [Re: eric owns]
    #15032427 - 09/05/11 12:08 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

JESUS i know exactly about what you mean about the deja vu and recognizing everything.. It feels more real then reality because of the familiarity.
when i first truely broken through and had the typical terence mckenna experience with humanoid-like transforming beings made of information, geometric patterns and energy and then showing me transforming objects..

im soo interested in the deja vu part of the experience.. is it a memory of something because it is a powerful feeling.. or is it just chemicals firing off in your brain to make you believe that or trick you into thinking that this has happened before.. you can never really know for sure but it is very interesting non the less.

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT trip: Reality Breaks Down [Re: SleepyE]
    #15032573 - 09/05/11 12:41 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SleepyE said:
im soo interested in the deja vu part of the experience.. is it a memory of something because it is a powerful feeling.. or is it just chemicals firing off in your brain to make you believe that or trick you into thinking that this has happened before.. you can never really know for sure but it is very interesting non the less.

Couldn't have said it better! I don't know if I explained it well enough before but I'll try a different approach: Basically, because I had been there for so long, the moment I lost track of what was going on and then REGAINED that awareness of what was going on, I had the strong sensation of dejavu because I had been there for an eternally long time.

I had thought of it as just being misfires of chemicals in the brain but you got to admit: it definitely feels a lot more than just that.

BTW: Love your DMT art! I wish I could draw like that.

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
    #15036846 - 09/06/11 07:50 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

lol thanks and yeah of course it feels more real then just chemicals firing off in your brain but tell anyone that and they'd probably think were insane. LOL thats the problem most of us psyconauts have to deal with.. So we must find a way to create a scientific method of measuring or detecting what exactly we are experiencing in our mind. i would love to have the technology to video tape someones dreams and trips and to see and be able to study exactly what they are seening. but im sure we are not even close to that technology but i gotta admit, it would answer alot of our questions on the matter.

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

Edited by SleepyE (09/06/11 01:14 PM)

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
    #15061350 - 09/11/11 06:16 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

nice report :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineGumeni
Stranger

#16156544 - 04/29/12 05:53 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Amazing report... I just lighted a Joint and was thinking about my DMT experience which I had some time ago, I was starting to vividly remember it.  So I decided to look and found your report... by far the greatest report I've read.
I could pretty much visualize everything you said cause it was as same as my experience.

You see, when I had this experience I was extremely scared and I kinda am terrified of DMT right now. I would want to try it again, only to experience it with the feeling of love.. and not fear.  I tried it couple of times, but every time was mostly fear. Fear that I would die, that I would stay like this forever "Oh no, what did you do? You did it this time, you fucked your brain up with a weird substance"

It's good to see someone had similar experience as I did.  Cause Most trip reports show DMT dreamy like, happy, not so overwhelming I would say... but what I experienced was impossibly overwhelming.... Fast-paced, gooey, SINISTER.... eyes watching me, entities running towards me, watching me, waving at me, grasping at me with their reptilian claws.....D:

Anyway, thanks for reminding me how the experience was, I'm mostly sad that I can't really remember the DMT experience once it is over... when I take it again I always have that "oh shit, I remember now" feeling that I really don't like that place.. I don't enjoy it... yet I want to experience it in joy at least once :frown:

Well... when I'm ready I guess :P

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

Re: DMT trip: Reality Breaks Down [Re: Gumeni]
    #16161861 - 04/30/12 06:18 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I've somehow managed 7 hits before, with the assistance of a friend who was holding the pipe for me while I hit it.

the experience....wish I could describe it better. fucking ridiculous. hyperspace. aliens. sacred geometry. etc. etc. everything went black after a few minutes.

anyway, nice report :wink:

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind." -Timothy Leary

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT trip: Reality Breaks Down [Re: Gumeni]
    #16603624 - 07/28/12 01:34 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Gumeni said:
Amazing report... I just lighted a Joint and was thinking about my DMT experience which I had some time ago, I was starting to vividly remember it.  So I decided to look and found your report... by far the greatest report I've read.
I could pretty much visualize everything you said cause it was as same as my experience.

You see, when I had this experience I was extremely scared and I kinda am terrified of DMT right now. I would want to try it again, only to experience it with the feeling of love.. and not fear.  I tried it couple of times, but every time was mostly fear. Fear that I would die, that I would stay like this forever "Oh no, what did you do? You did it this time, you fucked your brain up with a weird substance"

It's good to see someone had similar experience as I did.  Cause Most trip reports show DMT dreamy like, happy, not so overwhelming I would say... but what I experienced was impossibly overwhelming.... Fast-paced, gooey, SINISTER.... eyes watching me, entities running towards me, watching me, waving at me, grasping at me with their reptilian claws.....D:

Anyway, thanks for reminding me how the experience was, I'm mostly sad that I can't really remember the DMT experience once it is over... when I take it again I always have that "oh shit, I remember now" feeling that I really don't like that place.. I don't enjoy it... yet I want to experience it in joy at least once :frown:

Well... when I'm ready I guess :P

It's been a couple of months since my last taste of DMT. However, that'll change soon because now, I've got almost of friends and acquaintances that want to try it...and I'm the only one that can "get it" for them. Anyways, I digress. I know EXACTLY what you mean by the experience always being fearful and never the dreamy, heaven that other experiences keep talking about. I never actually had an experience that made me feel like I was in Heaven. There was this ONE experience that felt blissful...but that was when I was high on cannabis (I smoke cannabis now :laugh:). I think the best way to ensure your experiences are heaven-like is to meditate and remain calm. To simply, RIDE IT OUT and LET IT take YOU where it wants to go. Completely submit. These are the tests that DMT presents. If you let go, the experience will be blissful. DMT is the most overwhelming substance I've ever tried. And if you learn to just let go and ride it, the reward would be the heaven-like experiences we all seek to experience.

I haven't tried that method yet, but somehow, I feel that that's the way it would work. Good luck!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder