Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
recipe for disaster?
    #1659191 - 06/24/03 07:24 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Im about to trip for the first time in more than a year.
I have not really mentally prepared myself, it's with a bunch of people I dont usually hang around with,and i'll be in a relatively foreign setting(the beach)
Hopefully this wont result in a bad experience of any kind :nut:
Wish me luck, and Ill post a report later on tonight... 

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMoronacracy
Lurker #1
Re: recipe for disaster? [Re: manna_man]
    #1659227 - 06/24/03 07:35 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

You haven't ate them yet, but your already worried about the trip going badly.

Set and setting, my freind. You are obviously going to go, and I do wish you great time. Have fun!

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Re: recipe for disaster? [Re: Moronacracy]
    #1660685 - 06/25/03 06:19 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I believe I have reached total enlightenment. The best experience of my life so far. The report's comin up tomorrow mornin after some nice sllleeeeeepppppp.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: recipe for disaster? [Re: manna_man]
    #1660720 - 06/25/03 06:46 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

:oogle:

OfflineMoronacracy
Lurker #1
Re: recipe for disaster? [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1660820 - 06/25/03 09:35 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Re: recipe for disaster? [Re: Moronacracy]
    #1661209 - 06/25/03 01:51 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

ok here we go:

My friend "rob" phones me up and asks if I would like to partake in a mushroom gathering. As I've been dying to shroom for the last year, I accepted his invitation without a second though. I pack a bag with my sketchbook, many pens, and a handheld tape recorder, and anxiously waited for him. About 1 hour later, him and 5 others pick me up and we head to the beach.
I ate the 2 g's as we casually walked down the street to our destination and " Andrew" informs me that these should be some quite potent motherfuckers. After a long walk down the street, we finally came to our pre-beach setting: a beautiful hidden meadow enclosed by trees and completely hidden from the outside world. I start to feel them kicking in a little.
After eating several delicious raspberries, I whipped out a piece of paper and began writing whatever came to my head at the moment. I later lost this page but I managed to save many others which I will post later on.
I emerge from this little grotto where I was writing and decided to check out the meadow. This is where I really realised they were kicking in, when the grass looked a lot more vibrant. It had a sort of purple hue to it that was breathtaking.
Time passes, we watch the sun set and the clouds pass by, and my friend rob appears to have completely gone insane: laughing hysterically, drooling, getting lost in his T-shirt. I decided to give him my tape recorder and send him off recording his thoughts. I then begin to continue writing. Here is one page of my nonsense:
" Dizzy is fun! Writing! Writing!!! It's merging with the drawing world! Words! see??? Wild. I MUST REALISE WHAT THIS MEANS. seriously though, not high speak. Writing is so mysterious. It's like a linking to thoughts. But how else can we express these thoughts? Music? Art? I am hearing things...little whispers in the bushes? The hands act like a relay from mind to the outside world. This is a gibberish world we live in. Uh oh, beginning to converge into the highscape. Ok, let's indULGE, BECOME ENGULFED IN THE MIND PICTORIALS. SEE? THE WORDS ARE MORPHING WITH THE DRAWING WORLD, ONCE AGAIN! I am lost in my writing. It has captured me to the point of no return. As I write this, I am rocking back and forth. The sun is acting as a sort of, oh I can't remember. Here's a thought. What if the mind were unable to forget? We would be in constant forward motion and...SHOOT! Constant bug bites!!"
After writing, I decided to do something else. I climbed a tree, talked about life with "sean", and I really connected with "Amy", someone who I talked to maybe once in my life before this.
We finally decided to leave the meadow and head down to the beach after a woman came walking her two vicious pitbulls (unleashed btw) and they started barking at us like mad. It ruined the whole atmosphere.
After about an hours worth of stumbling aimlessly, we arrive at the beach. It is now about 10 oclock and I remember describing the sky as a spectrum from light green to almost black. It was amazing.
We tripped at the beach for 2 hours or so then decided to head on home. In the van, having Amy drive, who took a relatively low dose and claimed to be completely sobered up, we listened to rob's take that he recorded of his thoughts when he had appeared to have gone nuts. It was a lot of mumbling and crazy laughter, but some full sentences managed to make it from his mouth. It was quite entertaining to listen to.
When I was finally home in my own bed, I really started to reflect on the whole event. I believed I was in a state of pure bliss and it was an incredible feeling like nothing I've ever experienced. I felt enlightened in that I was one step closer to fully understanding myself and I was very pleased with this accomplishment. Believe it or not, I have officially decided never to trip again, as I know that no experience can ever match what I experienced that day. I have gained an all new respect for the mushroom, and believe I should just leave it at that, and not try to abuse it's power for a greater experience in the future.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience