Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBaldCuban
scruffy-looking
 User Gallery

Loc: here, there, everywhere
Re: pf spore race qualities
    #16584 - 05/11/00 05:58 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

PF explains the differences on his site in the spore race museum page. The matias romero is very potent and it colonizes and fruits very fast. The golden teachers and equadors are also quite potent.

------------------
Baldy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMycelium5150
Check theDate!!!!
Re: pf spore race qualities [Re: BaldCuban]
    #16586 - 05/11/00 05:59 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

If you want potentcy, the pf strain is the strongest. Tc is nice but grows slow. B+ is always great all around, so is the hawiian. I havent had good luck with the pf cased, but i can grow the hell out of it on cakes. www.fanaticus.com/7cakes.jpg the equador do well cased or on cakes but is not as strong as ppl say, but its a cleaner smoother trip then pf, but just not balls out crazy like the pf. B+ ios good all around, smooth and pretty strong. Now the tc i ahvent eatin, so i dont know but ppl say its a strong one. Now teh hawiian, i suppose its the same as the gt, but its a lil different. If you grow gt side by side with the hawiian you can see a major color difference, but shape and size are close. Pf said he got that strain many years ago, i think 5-6, im not sure and he wasnt able to grow it weel tell he used teh double ended caing tek. That would explain teh difference between the hawiian and gt. The gt as we know it came from the same place as the pes hawiian, but heres the catch. A certain guy, not mr g, got the pes and isolated i think 8 sub strains off it and he stuck with the gt as we know it, so its close to the same as hawiian but there are differences. He was the one that gave the print to workman, adn then it spread out from there. If your growing on cakes, i would use the pf,eq, b+. Casing would be the hawiian, eq, b+, tc. I just havent had good luck casing the pf.
I hope this answers your question

[This message has been edited by Mycelium5150 (edited May 11, 2000).]

--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

InvisibleRipSnort
addict
Loc: Amsterdam
    #16587 - 05/11/00 06:41 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

This is something I wrote a while ago,
read it, or dont, I dont care.

Other strains are just not worth the trouble.
I ordered a PF syringe many, many years ago.
From the high times ad.
I grew the hell out of those spores. Took prints and grew the hell out of those spores.
For years I ate, and grew, only the PF MR mushroom.
In those years I had amazing, incredible, wonderful experiences with those PF mushrooms.
From the ages of 15 to 20, I took LSD in quantities that most people never will.
I was a very, very experienced user. So when my first mushrooms were ready to harvest,
I thought this would be nothing new. I had never had magical or religious experiences on LSD or mushrooms before, but that was all to change come the fresh PF MR mushrooms I had now.
So for a couple years I learned how to use the PF mushroom. Me and my old lady ate the mushrooms every
3rd weekend, sometimes every other weekend. At doses ranging from 1.5 grams to our more usual dose of 5 grams.
We ate them fresh and dry, we ate them in silent darkness, we ate them in the forest while camping.
Those trips we took on the PF MR mushroom were true psychedelic experiences. Amazing journeys into the mind.
I cant stress that enough, I mean these trips were heavy,
mind boggling, brain blowing trips.

We had them over and over off the PF MR mushroom.

Then I got online.

I finally joined the rest of the world and bought a computer and hit the internet looking for mushroom info.

Enter Ryche Hawk and friends.

I was amazed at the amount of info freely available on the net.
The Shroomery.
Alt. Drugs.Mushrooms
The Lycaeum.
Erowid.com

I was also surprised to find other spore dealers in business.

There was a whole community of shroomers exchanging info, and
ideas here on the internet

I was blown away.

What else caught my attention was the recurring theme that the PF
MR mushroom caused sickness.

There was a large amount of posts and info stating that sickness is very common with the PF MR mushroom.
They said it gives you bad gas, and motion sickness, and that it was just plain gross looking.
They said that it was not potent, and that it was a degraded mushroom strain.
I did not understand these claims. I had been tripping off the PF MR mushroom for like 2 years, and yes I had been sick a few times, but I was fucked up! My old lady was sick a few times,
But she was wasted.
After reading enough of these claims we began to wonder if we were being ?short changed? by the PF MR mushrooms.
We wondered if others were ?smoother?, because we would
literally be immobile shortly after dosing the PF MR mushroom. The ?come up? on the PF mushroom is fast, and harsh, if you drink em like we always did.
We would drink our mushrooms and within 20 minutes be very very deep into it. The come up on PF MR can be over whelming.
But we thought that was just the way mushrooms were.
All we ?KNEW? was the PF MR trip.
These claims about the PF MR mushroom made us want to try others.

Now the Equador mushroom, and the Treasure Coast mushroom, and the B+ mushroom have all invaded our community, and wow are they tall and pretty and proud.
And every one is talking about how good the EQ is.
So visual, great body high, on and on and on.

So that?s it, the masses have convinced me that Ive been using and growing an inferior mushroom, and it makes sense, since I?m so far behind all the rest of the community, just getting online and all.

So off goes the order for an EQ, and a TC syringe. Soon these Equador and Treasure Coast mushrooms were ready. Wow were they beautiful, so tall and robust. Now I understand what every one is talking about. These are mushrooms. People were right, the PF mushroom is gross looking, it does look bad compared to the EQ.
It looks real bad.
We could hardly wait to eat these new mushrooms that looked so much better than the old bloated PF MR mushrooms.
And eat the Equadors we did.
We followed the same rituals we always were so successful with when we had the PF MR mushroom.
Over and over we ate the Equadors, and the Treasure Coasts,
Many different flushes and many different teks.
Many, many trips.
We tried for months to get back to the same place we would so harshly reach on the PF MR mushrooms.
But it never came.
Not even close.
The Equador mushroom provides a light ?half a hit of acid? type of feeling, even at high, high doses. It never provided me or my wife with the same mind-boggling trip that we reached off the PF MR.
Not even close.
The EQ is a tall, proud mushroom, but it is no good for an experienced user. It is weak, and effects your BODY more than your MIND, which it doesn?t touch. The mystery of the mushroom experience begins in ones mind, and the EQ does nothing for ones consciousness. PERIOD.

The Treasure Coast is a somewhat different story than the Equadors. They pack a little punch. I have eaten them on several occasions, and had an ok time, unlike the weak EQ mushroom.

The Treasure Coast seems to be OK. That?s it. It takes forever to grow, and that?s bad.

So here I am now. Last weekend my girl and I ate, well drank, a huge dose of the Equadors.
7 grams each.
7 grams primo young healthy Eqs were packed into a tea ball.
Then the tea ball was placed in a big glass.
Then warm water was poured on to the tea ball, filling the glass up.
The mushrooms soaked in the water for an hour.
The resulting water was darker blue than windex.
Look at these two pics of the actual psilocybin water I drank. http://www.geocities.com/ripsnort007

That did close to nothing to me. Really. It hardly did anything to my old lady either. It left us both very disappointed. Very!

If we consumed that amount of PF MR mushrooms, it would have been over. We would never eat that much PF MR, the trip would be WAY TOO MUCH.

So Ive gone months with out a satisfying mushroom trip,
thanks to giving up growing PF MR mushrooms.
I believed all the bullshit I read, even though I knew different from my own personal experiences. I quit growing the PF MR, and put all efforts into the EQ and the TC. Big mistake.
I now don?t even have a reliable PF MR print to start again from. The Mexican prints I do have are at least a year old.

So I guess its time to send a letter to our friend PF,
It will say:

Please send me 1 original PF syringe.
That?s all.

The PF MR is a classic magic mushroom.
It is not degraded.
It is far more potent than any other cubensis.
And produces one HELL of a mushroom voyage.

I am with PF for life.
Thank you PF.

This has been RipSnort?s story, if you read this far,
THANK YOU!!!!!
If you have anything to say, bring it on.

RipSnort

later

------------------
later

--------------------
later

OfflineIIMikeyII
    #16588 - 05/11/00 06:53 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Are the ones your talking about good Im growing these ones called MEXI CUBEs are they the same ??I got the syringe at spore magic.com

InvisibleBaldCuban
scruffy-looking
 User Gallery

Loc: here, there, everywhere
    #16589 - 05/11/00 08:05 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

PF Matias Romero kick my ass every time. They are a no-holds-barred cubensis indeed.

Mikey, the Mexi Cubes are a different strain.

------------------
Baldy

Anonymous

#16590 - 05/11/00 09:29 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Hey, awesome story I really liked it. I would also like to give a shout out to PF, I just recieved my syringes today, exactly seven days after licking the envelope. I got PF, and EQ, so I will get to compare them. Again, nice story, and thank you PF...

------------------
Away!

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #16591 - 05/11/00 09:41 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

rip snort speaks the truth.

------------------
Visit http://www.drooldonkey.org Global Psychedelic Community, Forums & Chat, Teks & Tips.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

OfflineLillSkit
old hand
    #16592 - 05/12/00 01:22 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I must also agree with Ripsnort.
Not even Cop. Cyans have given me such powerful and spiritual trips .
Cop. Cyans might have given me more visual trips but, your right Rip. It doesnt even vome close to the "heavy, mind boggling, brain blowing trips" that i get from PF:s original. (aka Matias Romero, Amazonian)

- Lill -

Anonymous

#16593 - 05/11/00 10:26 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I agree 100% with Ripsnort. my story is very, VERY similar to his concerning starting with PF and continuing for years by taking spore prints... I finally tried the Ecuadorians from Ryche and I must say that they are the most beautiful mushroom out there (even PF says so) but they are NOT as mind-warping, not even close...

Yes, PF Classics (as I like to call them) are some of the butt-ugliest mushies that you will ever find; they abhort, mutate and grow strange stalks out of their caps and all sorts of shit like that... but they can rip the fabric of space and time like no other!

Just look at these ugly bastards, especially the monster "fat-ass" in the last pic...

that is one ugly bastard, no question about it... but he is so full of magic that I'ld take him over two perfectly formed Ecudorians of equal weight...

Not that I am advertising for PF, it's just that for me, his original "classic" is the best 'shroom for me :wink:

------------------
"Cut the head in half using a bandsaw and scoop the brain out... Blast the brain out with water or air... Suck the brain out through a hole in the head..."

[This message has been edited by Wasted Spores (edited May 12, 2000).]

Anonymous

#16594 - 05/13/00 04:41 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I was questioning the same thing. Now I know that the PF is good and the Eq. is not so hot, does anyone know anything about the hawaain, particularly how it compares to the PF?

OfflineMycelium5150
Check theDate!!!!
    #16595 - 05/13/00 05:21 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

the hawiian is close to the pf, i have had the hawiian a few tiems and the pf many dow=zens of times, so most of my experiences is with the pf. They are both really strong, and i think they are closely related. As for growth, the pf does great on cakes, the hawiian needs or should be cased for the huge foot tall fruits,

--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

Anonymous

#16596 - 05/13/00 07:16 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Hallelujah, Rip Snort! PF MR is my favorite shrooms as well.

Anonymous

#16597 - 05/15/00 07:22 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

HighBeam, it is not so much that the Ecuadorian is a weak 'shroom... it's a very good one. But, the difference in the trip between it and the PF is like trying to compare hamburger to a T-bone steak.

While the EQ is like having slow gentle sex on the beach, the PF is more like being raped by Xena and a band of her Amazon Warrior sisters in a dark alley: you get a nut but it scares the living shit outa you and then when you think it is all over they shove the hilt of a big sword up your ass and tie your scroat in a knot and then start humping you all over again!!!!!

------------------
"Cut the head in half using a bandsaw and scoop the brain out... Blast the brain out with water or air... Suck the brain out through a hole in the head..."

[This message has been edited by Wasted Spores (edited May 15, 2000).]

Anonymous

#16598 - 05/15/00 07:33 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Wasted - you say that as if it were a bad thing....heh heh.

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
    #16599 - 05/16/00 05:09 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Wasted, those pics look like they are cakes sitting directly on perlite, no? That's why they look ugly, they're bloated. PF seems to be a little more sensitive to bloating, but I've seen all strains do the same things when over watered by perlite.

I've seen EQ's blow PF out of the water in double blind tests personally. PF did win a few times, but the EQ ended up being the groups favorite. (BTW they knew nothing about strains etc and were just average psychedelic consumers)

------------------
-From a registered Mad Scientist

"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obiwan Kenobi (also a Mad Scientist tm)

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#16600 - 05/16/00 12:17 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Well, since were having a nice friendly debate on the highs of the different strains of cubensis out. I'll put in my 2 cents from my several years of experience.

As for the original PF fat ass, there is no question its potent, it really does give a strong trip, but for myself and many others I have read, there is a price to pay. That strain gives me extreme muscle cramping, almost like atrophee on the muscles, gass, bloated stomach, and a very hard comedown. Its not peacefull at all to me. The only other strain of mushrooms I've had to that was a wild strain from Indiana I think it was, and ps. cyans I picked myself in WA.

Im not debating the pf classic is strong, it is, but to me its not worth growing anymore because of all the aborts, funky ass small mushrooms for all the work put into it, and to only get high that is really hard on the body.

As for the ecuadors, they are not as powerfull as the pf fat ass, but they are smooth, very easy on the body. Still a nice high, but very lazy and dreamy for me. I've gone out with groups of friends who ate them and loved them, on only a few grams each, some of them I had to really watch and talk to their psyche to level their trip out to a more controllable state.
Growing them is great, nice large flushes of beautiful mushrooms.

The B+ is great also... very smooth on the body. And it grows some very nice large mushroosm, very beautiful, a great strain that grows in a wide range of conditions.
I personally like the B+ high and find it to be very potent, and I can get the same mind blowing experienc on about 5-6 grams of B+ without all the body noise and pain the next day.

The TC, is also a very nice potent high. Thus far the strain is slow, although it does much better on rye grain and straw.
My partner has been working with the TC for quite some time now, and produced some large flushes of all white TC's...albinos, some pics and spores coming soon. He said the strain has sped up a lot as well, and has no complaints with it on rye grain. But, it doesn't do well on birdseed.
None the less, the high is nice, very potent, and very smooth. I've also noticed that woman tend to get their sexual energy charged on them :smile:

Another very potent strain out right now is the thailand and cambodian cubensis strains. I've only eaten the cambodians 2x, both times only a 2 and 2.5 gram trip, but they were so energetic and the trip lasted a long time. Much longer then ever from such a small dose. I had some great spiritual thoughts on them, and great thoughts on life itself. Next camping trip I take, I'll go for a much larger dose.

So there is a lot of different strains out, and a lot of different opinions on their potency and high, and what kind of high ppl are looking for. Thats what is so great about having all these different strains from around the world, you can grow them all out and experiment with which ones you like best for growing and mind/soul exploration.

Enjoy :smile:

-peace- www.thehawkseye.com

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Anonymous

#16601 - 05/16/00 01:40 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Hi all,
The thai cubensis contains a psilocybin analog. Anyone think the high is markedly different from those?

Anonymous

#16602 - 05/16/00 02:04 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Since were on the subject has anyone tried or grown the south american stain?I heard it has lotsa visuals but I want to know how the come down is and the over all potency and how the trip was.

------------------
"The Fungus Is Amung Us"

Offlinecactus
journeyman
    #16603 - 05/16/00 02:15 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Hello all,

The effects of the Equadors seem very appealing to me... now don't get me wrong, I can enjoy a very upbeat, energetic, exploratory experience just as well as the next guy. But, at times I do like the "relaxed, dreamy" state that mushrooms can induce. And the Equadors seem like the clear winner in this category.

But I still have a couple more questions... can anyone name any other strains besides the Equadors that have been known to produce such a relaxed, dreamy state of mind?

Also, can anyone give any details or trip reports on the Spore Chick's South American and Acadian strains? Both have also been reported to be very fast colonizers, like the Cambodians and PF's. But how are their highs?

thanks & take care,
c

Anonymous

#16604 - 05/16/00 02:40 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

There is another strain that hasn't been mentioned and that is the Hawiaain Conehead from the Spore Lab. The jury is still out on what exactly it is but I now have access to a digital camera and will be taking pictures in the future. I will also be examining the spores under a microscope for clues as to its true identity. As for potency, this shrooms rocks. My friend was impressed with the PF but took the Coneheads only two days later and had twice the trip from the same amount! And it wasn't the kind of high that one gets from a high-potentcy shroom like Ps. cyans, which I compare to cubs as one would compare whiskey to beer, along with the hangover. I did them on two occasions and I was just so mellow and happy I can't even describe it!
But hey, talk is cheap, you'll have to try them yourself to find out!

And its good to see Ryche getting back on his feet, way to go T.! You can't keep a good man down, no matter how much you kick him!

------------------
Visit the Spore Lab at: http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730
It's a trip you'll never forget!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures