Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
I want to bake moon brownies.
    #1657613 - 06/24/03 03:34 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Hey - I heard of the crock pot method for making brownies. 1 ounce + 1 stick of butter in a crock pot on LOW for 24 hours. This mixture apparently makes 6 pans of tasty crazy brownies.

My question is, do you think it is OK to get an Ounce of dirty mexican shwag as a substitute?

i heard shwag is great for brownies/ cookies and sometimes blunts but poor in the smoking realm

thanks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: I want to bake moon brownies. [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #1657990 - 06/24/03 09:22 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

yeah shwag is good for eating, plus it cost less

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: I want to bake moon brownies. *DELETED* [Re: shroomizzy]
    #1658000 - 06/24/03 09:27 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineBob_J
Spaced outRabbit

Loc: alberta canada
Re: I want to bake moon brownies. [Re: poke smot!]
    #1658302 - 06/24/03 01:02 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i make special cookies all the time. i use 1/2 oz with a 1/2 cup of butter...i melt the butter first, measure it, then put it back in the pot and add the ground up bud. i cook it on low-med for 15-20 minutes...24 hours seems like a long time. i also stir it constantly as it'll burn easy. the bud im using is commercial green, $100 1/2 oz. this recipe makes me 30 cookies, roughly 1/2 gram each cookie, which is plenty strong. they mess me and everyone i know 6 ways from sunday. i dont think i could eat a cookie that contained a gram....that would just be insane. although ive never tried using schwag....is that just the leaf, or really crappy bud?

--------------------

"With insomnia your never really asleep, and your never really awake"

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: I want to bake moon brownies. [Re: Bob_J]
    #1658655 - 06/24/03 03:59 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

The best way to make butter is to know someone with a crop, when the harvest the buds they will then manicure them, use the clippings from the manicuring, So lets say you got about 3-4 ounces of clippings, in a big pot melt 1pound of butter with water to increase the volume you have in the pot, dont worry THC is not water soluble, get it too a low simmer and let it do its thing for about 2 1/2 hours, checking it to make sure it doesnt get too hot. Once done simmering get a collender(not sure if i spelled that right) and strain mixture into a tupperware container, making sure to squeeze as much out of the plant material as possible. Let it kool and the water and butter will sperate from eachother and youll be able to take out the butter by itself. When i use the butter in a recipe i use only the ganja butter, and put 1 1/2 times the normal butter into the recipe, this usually makes cookies/brownies thatll knock youout for a good 24 hours, im not shitting you. Ive had people come back semi-mad because it ruined their whole weekend. I guess some people cant handle their shit.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlineevlovevlove
journeyman
Re: I want to bake moon brownies. [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #1658700 - 06/24/03 04:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

^^^that is also my favorite method^^^^^^

I think the water helps the taste of the butter tremendously!

Offlinekrazykamil
Polack
Re: I want to bake moon brownies. [Re: evlovevlove]
    #1659130 - 06/24/03 07:05 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

the way i make killer brownies...with just 4 dimmies of crappy shwag is get th kind of brownie mix that uses vegetable oil, put the needed amount of vegetable oil fo the brownies in a glass jar and sit the jar(cover with aluminum foil and punch one pen size hole in the top) into a pot of boiling water fr about two hours, twirling it every 15 minutes or so, this way u extract the THC from the weed and get it trapped in the fatty oil, after this is done, strain the oil and remaining weed with cheesecloth and voila THC oil without lil pices of weed all in it and its extremely effective, then just use the oil as you would regular oil and mmmm delicius batch of brownies

--------------------
Tell Your Shirt to Grow up Kamil!

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: I want to bake moon brownies. [Re: krazykamil]
    #1659282 - 06/24/03 07:59 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah oil is used in more browine recipies so it is useful in that respect, but i find that if you have a good supply of clippings and the such on a steady flow, butter makes more sense. Almost everything you bake or cook you add butter too. You can cook slamon with it, pasta, etc, etc.
oil works too though.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Toilet Paper

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media