Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Transfer of sexual energy.
    #16569092 - 07/22/12 03:48 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Does anyone know anything about how the buddhists transfer their sexual energy? Hs anyone attempted it before? What were the results?

--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: Cactilove]
    #16571217 - 07/22/12 10:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Nobody knows shit?

--------------------

Invisiblejboredone
Money-The root of all evil....
 User Gallery

#16571241 - 07/22/12 10:07 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:sheepfucker:  :drysmash:  :spankthemonkey:  :buttsex:

--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

InvisibleVore

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: jboredone]
    #16572046 - 07/23/12 01:05 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

That's not Buddhist. I think its Daoist.

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: Vore]
    #16572051 - 07/23/12 01:06 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

well what do buddhist monks do when they get horny. just let it pass or something?

--------------------

InvisibleVore

#16572074 - 07/23/12 01:12 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Uhm. The youngin's who get put in Buddhist schools by their parents for an education tend to fuck each other, sometimes male on male with no females according to my gay semi-Buddhist friend. It's frowned upon not as sinful but by being swayed by desire or something, and generating bad karma.

The older committed ones probably do something like you suggested, and let it pass. Its cultural though, in some its accepted to take a wife though. Siddhartha had a few.

Not 100% on this stuff, if someone corrects me on it I'll probably cede it.

Invisibleanothertom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: AU Flag
Re: Transfer of sexual energy. *DELETED* [Re: Cactilove]
    #16572345 - 07/23/12 02:40 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by anothertom

Reason for deletion: x

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: anothertom]
    #16572599 - 07/23/12 04:52 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

that is what I'm after thank you!

--------------------

OfflineBarefootBaby
Ecologist in Wonderland
Female

Loc: Australia Flag
    #16572650 - 07/23/12 05:14 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for sharing Tom.

--------------------
"We're all mad here"

- The Cheshire Cat -

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

Loc: IL
Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: BarefootBaby]
    #16573353 - 07/23/12 10:49 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

be careful with this stuff. most people who get into it can get quite obsessive about "conserving essence" and all that goes along with the practice. if you "believe" the theories enough you will be very depressed after you "waste" your sex energy through ejaculation.

how do i know? i was once one of those people. i tried for almost a year to "sublimate" my sex energy. it was a repetitive cycle of "conserve energy for two weeks...fail...feel depressed/guilty...repeat cycle."

this path is fraught with tons of misinformation. the most you'll probably learn is that you have natural urges that need to be expressed eventually, one way or another :cool:

believe me, i have experience with this stuff...lol.

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: resonant111]
    #16573820 - 07/23/12 12:39 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I also have experience with this. I agree to some extent with what you said. But I spent years practicing sublimation and transmutation as a Hindu monk. And I still do.

What do you mean by fail? If you're talking about night emissions, not much is lost. It is the excess being released, you didn't transmute it all. It is in no way comparable to an actual ejaculation. In terms of you failed by giving into masturbation or sex. That doesn't happen to everyone. That is only your experience.

In fact if you're truly serious about it and go deep into meditation everyday. Bringing awareness fully into every aspect of your life. You will no longer have night emissions. It took me years to fully understand and appreciate transmutation. How do you know when you're transmuting? You no longer feel a a build up in your genitals. Which usually compels a person to release it externally. You will literally lose any desire at all to do it once transmutation begins.

I can't prove it through science, but I do think within my life time. Science will catch on to it. Through a chemical process, it travels up the spine and into the brain. As well as reinvigorating the glands, and central nervous system. The same life producing qualities the sexual fluids have externally are then absorbed back into the body through this process. Don't believe me? Try it.

But you don't have to feel depressed at all if you do fail and lose it. It's not a big deal your body is constantly creating sexual fluids. That's only the persons belief that they should feel guilty. You don't have to feel that way. Also, transmutation is not necessary to meditate or have deeper experiences. It's just a tool, a powerful tool though. The most powerful tool in your arsenal. But I acknowledge it is not appropriate for everyone. And it may be appropriate for someone at one point in their life and at another point not appropriate to their evolution.

To me it is a choice, you want to procreate and create life? Go ahead, find a mate and release it externally. As well as enjoy sex as much as possible in the process. Do you want to go deep into meditation, penetrating into the depths of contemplation and eventually non existence. If that is truly what you want, then make the conscious decision to transmute it. Don't do it because you feel you have too, do it because you want too.

Sublimation is the process of using the fluid in more creative and physical ways which is different than transmutation. Which is from a more grosser form to a subtle one. Transmutation is the result. Sublimation involves physical exercise daily, intense contemplation, and for some taking up a creative hobby. This will help to use up any excess.

Edited by LSDenthusiast (07/23/12 12:42 PM)

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: LSDenthusiast]
    #16573955 - 07/23/12 01:14 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

how has this helped you in the long run?

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16574009 - 07/23/12 01:29 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I struggled with it for years as well. I thought it was somewhat bullshit. But I continued to practice it for years. And then I stopped for a few months, which then eventually led to me practicing it again. Only this time around with a much different view point. As I now noticed the differences between when I was transmuting and when I wasn't.

More energy, both mentally and physically. There is also an intensity, that some people may mistake for just confidence. Clearer, more colorful dreams and able to retain a much larger memory of them. More profound meditations, stable awareness, deeper contemplative states. No longer easily pulled into thought or petty emotional drama. Easier to penetrate through the surface layer. I noticed I began to see colors more and more. Colors around people, colors in the environment, colors around my hands and arms when I'm doing things during the day.

It is no coincidence why some of the greatest minds have been celibate. Such as Nikola Tesla. And why all the real spiritual teachers who have made a sincere deep impact, have been truly celibate. Not charlatans like Osho, or whoever.

I want to be clear though. You can't just be celibate and go about your everyday life as normal without doing anything to transmute it. Unless you're practice is to remain completely in the Now at all times. Never becoming absorbed in thought or being unconscious. I recommend some type of meditation practice. Or just walking in nature, allowing the mind to become still and observing. Hatha yoga can be helpful too. But most of all you need to consciously make the choice to transmute the sexual fluids up the spine, instead of out through the base of the spine.

It's not hard at all to do that physically. It doesn't take a lot of effort. But it is challenging to be 100% committed to that decision. But once you've made it, then you will feel a difference.

Edited by LSDenthusiast (07/23/12 01:41 PM)

InvisibleVore

#16574500 - 07/23/12 02:44 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ghandi was pretty big into the stuff LSDenthusiast is saying. He did some other stuff too, often laid naked next to young girls and would get mad at himself if he got a boner.

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16574614 - 07/23/12 03:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, haha. I don't recommend what Gandhi did though. That is a bit too much I'd say. Testing himself in those ways.

InvisibleVore

#16574825 - 07/23/12 03:39 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Definitely extreme lol.

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

#16574840 - 07/23/12 03:41 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i understand all of the positive aspects you mentioned, LSDenthusiast. after the first week of "transmuting" i usually DID experience many of these things...vivid dreams, easier to meditate, lots of energy overall, and what seemed like a stronger connection to my own emotions.

things always fell apart around week two for me though. even if i didn't fantasize or have that "urge" in my genitals/perineum or whatever, it felt like unwanted subconscious sexual desires would manifest in very awkward situations. if i was around guys, for example, the overwhelming energy made me feel like i was giving off almost sexual vibes around them, perhaps unconsciously. i had to "wall off" alot of my emotions and become very rigid around guys so they didn't think i was hitting on them or something...lol. if i was around girls, i felt like i was giving off some creepy, repressed, "i never get sex" type of vibe around them as well.

i dunno, i guess i got to the point where it felt really, really unnatural. the supposedly "positive" benefits were getting overshadowed by all this subconscious sexual repression, which was manifesting itself in really weird ass ways.

just my own experience. i still dunno what i think about this stuff, but i'm starting to move away from it a bit and just lighten up about sex a bit.

--------------------

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

#16574890 - 07/23/12 03:48 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

also, how can one be sure that all these eastern ideas aren't just another way to control people's sexual actions? in the west, we have the "oh no, you're going to hell!" and in the east we have "it's a precious vital fluid, and if you release it you can't meditate or experience enlightenment" or whatever. what if these "positive" effects are just our mind tricking us through our belief in the benefits? i mean, what you believe, does become true to a relative degree.

and what about women? they can't store sperm and move it up through their spine...so what the hell is their "secret elixir" for enlightenment? the more i think of these theories, the more i feel they're just a bunch of beliefs created to control people. i mean this transmutation stuff is HEAVILY promoted in china, (taoism) and they're coincidentally the most populated country on earth (sex repression, perhaps?). who knows.

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: resonant111] * 1
    #16575152 - 07/23/12 04:19 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I agree with what you said about the hysterics involved with preserving the fluid in eastern cultures. That paranoia is not necessary.

For women it is the cervical fluids. It isn't literally seminal fluid traveling up the spine for men, it is converted into something else. Which science has not studied, so I cannot say. But perhaps one day they will have a real patient to study who can transmutate.

I didn't say it was an elixir of enlightenment. It is only a tool. It isn't required. I can meditate perfectly fine without transmutation. Awareness is not dependent on my seminal fluid. However, there are real physical changes that come with this process. That help to penetrate deeper into the depths of reality. It is more physical than spiritual. Even though I don't make a difference, since they are the same to me.

I personally think it has to do a lot with the glands. Since the glands are the physical centers of the chakra's. I feel as though true high definition visions that are fully animated and happen when you least expect them. Happened only because I was transmutating as a monk. Which has a lot to do with the pineal. Perhaps increasing some chemical production within that gland. Where as being aware of awareness, beyond the visionary dimensions. Awareness then implodes into non existence. Is regulated by the pituitary gland.

To me it is real, because I'm not someone who takes beliefs on. I challenge everything. I put myself to a bunch of tests regarding celibacy and transmutation. Never once did I believe anything, in fact I thought it was bullshit too. Until my own experiences proved otherwise.

Also as a monk we were never told it "produced enlightenment." Enlightenment is not something to be attained or achieved. It is your natural state of being.

I don't feel that way at all regarding interactions with men or women. That is your subconscious as you say. I feel free, and I don't feel like I'm putting out any sexual energy. Those are only your thoughts. No thought is true.

Edited by LSDenthusiast (07/23/12 04:24 PM)

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16575480 - 07/23/12 05:04 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

what if I have to much energy and dreams are becoming real? How do you release without well releasing precious fluids?

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16575566 - 07/23/12 05:14 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Not sure what you mean. If your desire to release is so strong that it is a distraction. Then just release it. Its doing more harm than good if you're struggling all the time. Only do it if you truly consciously want to transmute it at this time in your life.

If anyone wants to try it. You don't have to commit to it for the rest of your life. Just try it for 1 month. Commit to it 100 percent only for a month. Observe how you feel at the end of the month. And make your own conclusions.

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16575627 - 07/23/12 05:24 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

like I sleep for 3 or 4 hours get up and I still feel like running up my mountain bare foot. Too much energy. How do I release it?

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16575646 - 07/23/12 05:28 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Sit down, meditate. Don't suppress the energy. Open up to it, in meditation it will transmute itself naturally. Feel the heat in the body, and the energy in the spine. Then become aware of awareness. Conscious that you're conscious.

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16575665 - 07/23/12 05:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ill try.

--------------------

Offlinehusmmoor
Invitro

#16575914 - 07/23/12 06:33 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LSDenthusiast said:
I also have experience with this. I agree to some extent with what you said. But I spent years practicing sublimation and transmutation as a Hindu monk. And I still do.

Interesting. What monastic order was it and for how many years, if I may ask?

Quote:

Cactilove said:
Does anyone know anything about how the buddhists transfer their sexual energy? Hs anyone attempted it before? What were the results?

Do you mean the consort practices of the 'highest yoga tantra'? Check the Wiki entry on Buddhist tantra http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantra_techniques_%28Vajrayana%29 amd http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karmamudr%C4%81 for some introduction.
In Buddhism as compared with Taoist practices, from what little I know of it, there is less emphasis on retaining the 'precious body fluids', it's mainly about using the sexual ecstacy to deepen a state of meditation. However some Tibetan Buddhists teachers claim masturbation is not good for you, for whatever reason I am not sure.
I believe it is held by the Gelug school of Tibetan Buddhism, the one headed by the Dalai Lama, that in order to reach 'full enlightenment' there is no alternative to these practices. Some other Tibetan Buddhists don't see it as a necessity.

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: husmmoor]
    #16576008 - 07/23/12 06:52 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I cannot see how sexual suppression long term could lead to anything good. Anyone have any idea.:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#16576052 - 07/23/12 06:59 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Question: Do you guys think sexual energy is different than any other form of energy? If yes, why? If no, why not?

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Onlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: Kickle]
    #16576081 - 07/23/12 07:04 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

another question i have is why does sexual energy build up ? what exactly is happening when one abstains for a period of time and the energy builds up? can this be explained just as hormonal levels, or is that an inadequate explanation?

--------------------

InvisibleWhite Beard

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: deff]
    #16576087 - 07/23/12 07:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Whenever I abstained I just got more horney thoughts. I didn't really feel some reservoir was getting filled up with energy. Or maybe I was doin' it wrong. :wink:

Onlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: White Beard]
    #16576098 - 07/23/12 07:08 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

well even that... what exactly occurs in the body to elicit 'more horny thoughts'? :strokebeard:

--------------------

InvisiblePlayful Hate
Transhuman Polyglot

Loc: Flag
    #16576505 - 07/23/12 08:27 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I've abstained for transmutation purposes for a period of 3 weeks at a time. I notice clear improvement in mental clarity, "confidence," dream recall and vividness, and energy levels. Whether this can be said to be of a spiritual nature - rather than a strictly hormonal effect - is debatable.

--------------------

InvisibleWhite Beard

#16576520 - 07/23/12 08:29 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
well even that... what exactly occurs in the body to elicit 'more horny thoughts'? :strokebeard:

Sounds like something to be explored. :smile:

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: White Beard]
    #16576568 - 07/23/12 08:35 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I can tell you from experience that there is some kind of sexual energy in our balls. I have masturbated twice since the beginning of March, did not use porn. I was having sex with my girlfriend but it seems that that does not taint the energy.

I have way more confidence, less anxiety, more energy.. definitely a lot more hornier. Less guilt, too.

Maybe that's just me though :shrug:

--------------------

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

#16576594 - 07/23/12 08:39 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:

i personally think it's a yearning for union that amplifies these thoughts more than anything. since sex is possibly the most sublime form of union available to humans, if one isn't able to experience it, that desire will increase.

or it's simply just our natural biology influencing us to seek sex for procreation. who knows.

i'd also like to admit once again, that i have no idea what to think about this practice. i gave up on "energy practices" a few days ago (out of disillusionment really), been "releasing" energy daily and i must admit...i DO feel a lot more dull, tired and not nearly as creative. nonetheless, i don't think full celibacy is the answer for me either. it's a bit of a dilemma for me, honestly, trying to find some balance.

--------------------

InvisiblePlayful Hate
Transhuman Polyglot

#16579486 - 07/24/12 12:04 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LSDenthusiast said:
Not charlatans like Osho, or whoever.

Osho wasn't a charlatan.

I know this is a common regard, but he wasn't.

But if you say anyone is a charlatan,

They become one.

--------------------

InvisibleVore

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: Playful Hate]
    #16579763 - 07/24/12 01:05 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I onno about charlatan but he was pretty fucked up and unrealistic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack
A baby could have easily died as a result.

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16580174 - 07/24/12 02:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

He exploited others for his gain. If you want him to be your teacher, then so be it.

InvisiblePlayful Hate
Transhuman Polyglot

#16580292 - 07/24/12 02:49 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Vore said:
I onno about charlatan but he was pretty fucked up and unrealistic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack
A baby could have easily died as a result.

The other day a Christian murdered someone.

Should we now discount Jesus and his message?

--------------------

InvisibleVore

#16580311 - 07/24/12 02:52 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Jesus didnt coordinate a bioterrorist attack.

InvisiblePlayful Hate
Transhuman Polyglot

#16580417 - 07/24/12 03:10 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Vore said:
Jesus didnt coordinate a bioterrorist attack.

Neither did Osho. Get your facts right and educate yourself before you believe something.

The Wiki page is a good place to start. 1984 Rajneeshee bioterror attack.

Or, Rajneeshpuram (The commune).

Let's not forget all the slanderous and fearful propaganda that superseded his teaching; on behalf of local governments and organizations in Oregon, and well as on behalf of the Federal government, he was squashed from the get-go for challenging all social norms. Even Islamic militants hated Osho, and blew up one of his hotels in Portland in 1983 (just a year before his supposed "bioterror" attack).

Ruby Ridge, Waco TX, MKULTRA, and other such cases of government involvement in consensual affairs means we should question more than the surface story. At the very end, the whole commune was shattered and they shipped Osho off.

From Wiki:

"The subsequent criminal investigation, the largest in Oregon history, confirmed that a secretive group had, unbeknownst to both government officials and nearly all Rajneeshpuram residents, engaged in a variety of criminal activities, including the attempted murder of Rajneesh's physician, wiretapping and bugging within the commune and within Rajneesh's home, poisonings of two public officials, and arson.[3][10]"

We could discuss this for awhile. I only want to point out that things aren't always just as they appear, and Osho's message was very simple: it was based in Tantra and mindfulness.

Renouncing culture is dangerous and hunted down, in the same way that distributing psychedelics will get you thrown in a tiny cage for decades.

--------------------

InvisiblePlayful Hate
Transhuman Polyglot

#16580539 - 07/24/12 03:29 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LSDenthusiast said:
He exploited others for his gain. If you want him to be your teacher, then so be it.

People do a fine job of exploiting themselves.

If you're referring to the money involved (which is a sore spot for every self-deprecating spiritualist with ascetic piety), look at the rich people who willingly sold everything they had and renounced their money to him. He didn't command anything. It wasn't Jonestown; anyone could leave. And yet the place exploded with people quicker than fucking Plymouth Rock - but this time the new found land was the interior landscape.

He never seeked to awaken or "exploit" anyone:

--------------------

InvisibleVore

#16580552 - 07/24/12 03:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

No one is saying religious persecution is acceptable, but OSHO as an individual was completely fucked up. Its pretty obvious he coordinated the bio terrorist attack. He claimed innocence, just like anyone in his shoes would. Some of his teachings are useful, and some are completely unrealistic, like "I think children should be raised by the entirety of society, not by parents." When someone questioned him spending millions of dollars on cars, he responded "It's their anger that I cherish." In addition, he had huge ego-mania despite preaching against it.

I really don't like how you're downplaying this evil shit:
Quote:

By September 24, 1984, more than 150 people were violently ill.[20] By the end of September, 751 cases of acute gastroenteritis were documented; lab results showed that all of the victims were infected with Salmonella enterica Typhimurium.[20] Symptoms included diarrhea, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, headaches, abdominal pain, and bloody stools.[17] Victims ranged in age from an infant, born two days after his mother's infection and initially given a five-percent chance of survival,[12] to an 87-year-old.[8]

InvisiblePlayful Hate
Transhuman Polyglot

#16580671 - 07/24/12 03:54 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Vore said:
I really don't like how you're downplaying this evil shit:
Quote:

By September 24, 1984, more than 150 people were violently ill.[20] By the end of September, 751 cases of acute gastroenteritis were documented; lab results showed that all of the victims were infected with Salmonella enterica Typhimurium.[20] Symptoms included diarrhea, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, headaches, abdominal pain, and bloody stools.[17] Victims ranged in age from an infant, born two days after his mother's infection and initially given a five-percent chance of survival,[12] to an 87-year-old.[8]

By citing the gruesome effects and referring to it as "evil shit" you're playing into the fear-driven tendency that media exploits every night on the boob tube, using what Robert Anton Wilson called 'fnords'. Illness is bad news bears, but describing how horrific it is doesn't attribute anything.

Quote:

Its pretty obvious he coordinated the bio terrorist attack.

There is no independent proof of this. The investigation was coordinated, coincidentally, by the same local/national authorities that sought to expel them. The bacteria "discovered" in the lab can be easily attributed to placement. A joint was placed on Timothy Leary, which also landed his ass in prison and disbanded many of those damned long-hair hippies who also had some weird affinity to the word love. This is not to say that commune wasn't possibly responsible for the attack, but it could have also easily been organized by followers independent of his input.

Quote:

some are completely unrealistic, like "I think children should be raised by the entirety of society, not by parents."

Sorry to bust your bubble, but parentless children is the entire story of human beings - save for a few thousand years ago when paternity was finally understood and rolled downhill with private property and the control of female sexuality. Tribal societies are arguably more sane than sublimated nuclear families and their bag of Freudian tricks.

Quote:

In addition, he had huge ego-mania despite preaching against it.

He joked constantly and rarely took himself seriously. I've watched most every video archive of him, and he spends all of his time talking about philosophy, spirituality, history, and the arts in general.

The person with the huge ego-mania is the fucking puppet that "runs" the "real" world.

Is this so hard to forget?

I think his campaign funding was a little bigger than Osho's, and he's still waging war. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleVore

#16580750 - 07/24/12 04:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Playful Hate said:
Quote:

Vore said:
Its pretty obvious he coordinated the bio terrorist attack.

There is no independent proof of this. The investigation was coordinated, coincidentally, by the same local/national authorities that sought to expel them. The bacteria "discovered" in the lab can be easily attributed to placement. A joint was placed on Timothy Leary, which also landed his ass in prison and disbanded many of those damned long-hair hippies who also had some weird affinity to the word love. This is not to say that commune wasn't possibly responsible for the attack, but it could have also easily been organized by followers independent of his input.

You say "independent investigation" as if there are detectives roaming around researching cases and reporting the proceedings for free. Yes, the judicial system processed him. Yes, it was done by the local authorities who he poisoned. Who else would have done it?

Quote:

The mayor of Rajneeshpuram, David Berry Knapp (known as Swami Krishna Deva or KD), turned state's evidence and gave an account of his knowledge of the salmonella attack to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.[11] He claimed that Sheela said "she had talked with [Rajneesh] about the plot to decrease voter turnout in The Dalles by making people sick. Sheela said that [Rajneesh] commented that it was best not to hurt people, but if a few died not to worry."

Most of the people in his commune were sheep, excited just by being included in something just like the Manson girls were. And OSHO played it off just like Manson did, trying to avoid personal responsibility, and it didn't work.

Your comparisons have no basis in reality. It seems like if someone's your hero they had to be framed for their crime. And please stop leaping around to Obama and the people that persecuted Osho. You're trying to shift the focus and it isn't working.

Edited by Vore (07/24/12 04:11 PM)

InvisiblePlayful Hate
Transhuman Polyglot

#16580783 - 07/24/12 04:18 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

You say "independent investigation" as if there are detectives roaming around researching cases and reporting the proceedings for free. Yes, the judicial system processed him. Yes, it was done by the local authorities who he poisoned. Who else would have done it?

The issue is agenda and principality. In court cases, for example, independent lawyers can obviously have hidden incentives; in academia and research, scientists can have biased funding that leads them to fudge their "independent" research towards a favored outcome, and so on. I'm aware of this. I don't trust any government who has a long history of lies and violence, particularly when it comes to dealing with rivalries of peace and change.

Quote:

Your comparisons have no basis in reality.

Glad you have the keys to reality. :lol:

I want a copy of that reality so I can keep it in my pocket. When someone says I'm making inane comparisons, I'll show them the master key, stick out my tongue, and go: "na na na boo boo!"

Quote:

It seems like if someone's your hero they had to be framed for their crime.

Notice how you're talking about me and my "heros" and we've suddenly left the Osho case.

If I had a buck for every time convos get swayed I could buy my own commune in Oregon.

--------------------

InvisibleVore

#16580812 - 07/24/12 04:22 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Playful Hate said:
Quote:

The issue is agenda and principality. In court cases, for example, independent lawyers can obviously have hidden incentives; in academia and research, scientists can have biased funding that leads them to fudge their "independent" research towards a favored outcome, and so on. I'm aware of this. I don't trust any government who has a long history of lies and violence, particularly when it comes to dealing with rivalries of peace and change.

That's my point, there isn't an alternative. The system isn't perfect but that doesn't mean they're framing someone by poisoning their own people. That doesn't make any sense.

Quote:

Playful Hate said:
Quote:

It seems like if someone's your hero they had to be framed for their crime.

Notice how you're talking about me and my "heros" and we've suddenly left the Osho case.

This is completely relevant. Your hero is Osho, I figured you were smart enough to make that connection.

Edit: Anyways, we've derailed this thread long enough. I'm just as guilty as you there.

Edited by Vore (07/24/12 04:24 PM)

InvisiblePlayful Hate
Transhuman Polyglot

#16580898 - 07/24/12 04:36 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

This is completely relevant. Your hero is Osho, I figured you were smart enough to make that connection.

I have been studying cultural anthropology formally for a good stretch. If being knowledgeable about someone makes them my hero, I'm also a huge fan of Hitler, Mao Zedong, and Mickey Mouse.

I draw my influences from many different sources, like everyone else. With eclecticism, we're all capable of picking and choosing qualities. 

Quote:

That's my point, there isn't an alternative. The system isn't perfect but that doesn't mean they're framing someone by poisoning their own people. That doesn't make any sense.

Saying there is an alternative, is what got Osho kicked out of this country.

At first I was being antagonistic and facetious to rile you up, but now I kind of feel bad for you. The US government - for their own covert means - has been documented poisoning, torturing, dosing, kidnapping, and exploiting innocent people since it's inception. I'm talking ivy league research papers and undisputed historical evidence. As R A Wilson said, reality is simply what you can get away with.

Of course, conspiracy theory isn't a default argument. There are many cases and events where things are exposed/transparent and are to be taken at face value. Sadly, when it comes to nationalistic cases we lose some of that transparency - it's for the same reason Wikileaks caused such a huge, international outcry. Those thousands of documents endangered many of the concealed lies that keep this big system churning.

--------------------

InvisiblePlayful Hate
Transhuman Polyglot

#16580907 - 07/24/12 04:38 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Edit: Anyways, we've derailed this thread long enough.

Yea, I'm done debating too.

But for the record, the Osho controversy is always germane to this forum. :cool:

Especially when it involves sexual energy. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleVore

#16581006 - 07/24/12 04:51 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Not gonna debate this anymore because like I said, irrelevant to the topic.

Quote:

Playful Hate said:
At first I was being antagonistic and facetious to rile you up, but now I kind of feel bad for you. The US government - for their own covert means - has been documented poisoning, torturing, dosing, kidnapping, and exploiting innocent people since it's inception.

I understand that you're a troll, you don't need to confess to me. Don't mean to break your bubble but I'm a recovering video game addict, a troll doesn't rile me up. That's why I haven't been responding to your ad hominem and simply attacked your argument. I've done my research, I know all about MK ultra. I also think it was British spies that ultimately caused our entrance into WWI by giving false intelligence to Germans. In this case, I think a cult leader poisoned innocent people based on the evidence.

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16592924 - 07/26/12 02:12 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

is semen retention dangerous to health?

--------------------

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#16593285 - 07/26/12 03:06 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Osho was actually an incarnation of Ravana.

http://www.sahajvidya.org/SahajVidya/0_Files_SahajVidya/Q_R/Ravana.pdf

Go look what he had to say about Ravana... the ego is palpable.

Edited by yeah (07/26/12 03:07 PM)

InvisibleVore

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: yeah] * 1
    #16593390 - 07/26/12 03:18 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup: I can definitely see the comparisons there.

You pull a lot of cool stuff from that site. :smile:

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#16594505 - 07/26/12 05:58 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Vore said:
:thumbup: I can definitely see the comparisons there.

You pull a lot of cool stuff from that site. :smile:

Mhmm. You should read around it. But be aware that sometimes she (Shri Mataji) would speak in extremes so as not to let us become conditioned or because of the audience she was talking to.

--------------------

Edited by yeah (07/26/12 06:00 PM)

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

#16607139 - 07/28/12 04:30 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cactilove said:

Read this article, it talks about the main dangers of the practice: http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLDangerMain.htm

For me, the psychological stagnation was the most dangerous part:

Semen retention gone wrong can result in:
    - anger,
    - over-aggressiveness,
    - depression,
    - eventual lower center rebellion against retention,
    - sexual obsession, compulsion, addiction.  (Men tend to be sexually frenetic anyway.  While a satisfying sex life is important, the purpose of wisely directed jing cultivation is not to enable sexual mania, but to gradually access deep harmony.)

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16607269 - 07/28/12 05:10 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah all of those symptoms are from suppression. Not transmutation. I know monks who have been celibate for over 40 years. Not angry or aggressive people at all. Actually the nicest people I've ever known. Nor have I ever felt any of those symptoms listed.

To me that aggressiveness is the frustration involved with being repressed. That is why I said, don't do it because you feel you have too. Only do it if you consciously choose too because you can feel that you would benefit from it.

But come on. Dangerous to ones health? Have you ever heard of stories involving terrible health issues or horrible acts committed because of transmutation? No, it's the complete opposite.

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16609121 - 07/29/12 03:29 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, this is not for me, I think ill stick to my regular routine of healthy sexual expression, but still remain celibate only during special times of the year for no more than 1 to 1 1/2 month. There is a way to transmute the energy though without semen retention yes? A lot of these dangers seem pretty serious and I don't have a proper teacher.

--------------------

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#16610121 - 07/29/12 10:25 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Which Taoist sages actually wrote about this topic and what are the names of their texts?

--------------------

OfflineSatyapriya
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: yeah]
    #16610827 - 07/29/12 01:13 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

lots of interesting information here! much :heart: for those who posted thoughtful, ON TOPIC, comments :sun:

--------------------
www.collectivelyconscious.net - Hive mind for the awakened. ॐ Collectively Conscious ॐ is a community-powered, community-verified, alternative news/multimedia aggregation service for global citizens.

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16611143 - 07/29/12 02:25 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Also I want to point out something in the link you gave.

Here's a quote from your source:

"(By the way, "semen retention" refers to when there's been aroused sexual activity, approaching orgasm, but no ejaculation.  Saved aroused jing is more problematic than unaroused.)"

I have no interest or experience with what other people on this site do. In regards to approaching orgasm and backing off. That is something I do not believe in. It has no purpose at all, and this is what your entire link is about.

I'm talking about no arousal at all.

Another quote from your link:

"This is about "what is stored but not transformed.""

Exactly. It's about the ones who try to be celibate. Yet still play around with the sexual arousal. But do not know how to transmute it properly. Which is not that hard, just stop playing around with arousal.

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

#16615073 - 07/30/12 05:42 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LSDenthusiast said:
Yeah all of those symptoms are from suppression. Not transmutation. I know monks who have been celibate for over 40 years. Not angry or aggressive people at all. Actually the nicest people I've ever known. Nor have I ever felt any of those symptoms listed.

To me that aggressiveness is the frustration involved with being repressed. That is why I said, don't do it because you feel you have too. Only do it if you consciously choose too because you can feel that you would benefit from it.

I dunno, my choice to start transmuting sexual energy was completely and totally conscious. In fact, succeeding at it was something I truly desired, more than almost anything to be honest.

I didn't mess around with arousal either. Straight transmutation...with ALL the precautions...healthy diet, daily meditations, keeping my mind totally clean from visual/mental sexual stimuli.

In the end, I realized it was unnatural. Day 7 was usually the peak of the "positive" benefits of transmuting...more energy, clarity etc. But once week two rolled around (day 14) I'd start to feel like a pent up, repressed MESS of energy...even with my most sincere intentions. The last time I tried this, i actually felt very depressed for most of the second week, and my emotions were all over the place. That was when i said "enough is enough! I'm gonna be happy with normal sexuality dammit!" I had been promised joy and abundance from this practice and in the end all i ever got was a bunch of frustrated sexual desires...lol.

To be honest, giving this up was the most liberating spiritual choice i've made in a while. I TRULY believed transmutation and all the benefits...did the practice for over a year and a half with very sincere intentions...in the end, all it did was enslave me and made me afraid of my own body and sexual nature.

maybe i did it wrong? i just don't see how repressing our biological urges for a "higher cause" is in any form liberating...in fact, i felt more like a martyr than anything else.

Quote:

LSDenthusiast said:

ALL transmutation DOES involve sexual repression, at least to an extent. The fact that one is not masturbating, having sex or even fantasizing IS a repression of the base physical desire...sure one can channel the energy "other things" besides physical sex, but the fact is...the physical and even "imagined" aspect of sex becomes totally repressed. And in my own experience, that has not proven to be healthy, but rather, unnatural...

I did this consciously, and i dunno, it just seemed like a bullshit teaching to control one's sexuality. if you can control a person's sexuality you don't even need a god/religion/guru to put fear and discipline into them...they put the fear and discipline into their own self.

i agree with this article alot at this point: http://www.elephantjournal.com/2011/05/69-licks-on-brahmacharya-and-sex-20/

--------------------

Edited by resonant111 (07/30/12 05:49 AM)

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

#16615094 - 07/30/12 05:54 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

some good quotes from the article: http://www.elephantjournal.com/2011/05/69-licks-on-brahmacharya-and-sex-20/

"When one’s sexuality is controlled, one’s body belongs to someone or something else: a deity, a state, an institution, or an abuser."

"For the most part, yoga has sought to control sexuality in order to sublimate libido into the support of metaphysical worldviews. Whereas state-controlled sexuality sublimates libido into the construction of castles, spiritually-controlled sexuality sublimates libido into the construction of castles in the air."

"Patanjali states that those who practice abstinence will gain vitality. This is based on the belief that semen is an essential life-substance of the body, and if it is carelessly wasted, disease will result.

But the flower of any plant blooms naturally, given the right nourishment. The bloom is a sign of health, not vulnerability. Whether it is pollinated or falls, the plant is simply happy for the display. Semen and menses, as flowers of the body, rise and are released according to their own daily, weekly, and lifelong season. There is no physical need to withhold them from the earth or from lovers."

"Believing that sex is inherently dangerous to health is not just self-punishing. It also conceals the hope that somehow “virtuous” behaviour can overcome mortality. Because the body will naturally die, one should therefore do many unnatural things – abstain from sex, chant day and night, dwell on your sinful nature – and you might have a chance at winning out against cruel, cruel nature.

But let’s not go nuts here. As a tree will bloom furiously after a harsh winter, assuming it will die, we may also become compulsive about sex when we are threatened."

"The social control of male sexuality is perfected in the image of the life-long monk, swaddled in flowing robes, bald as a baby, cuddled into the bosom of metaphysics. The control becomes complete when, after being taught to celebrate his disembodiment, he does so willfully, eventually requiring no superiors to enforce discipline.

Before this control is complete, however, the monastic or priest may be a whirlpool of internal conflict, desperately needing what is most evil to him. This may lead to the most harmful types of sexual expression, grounded in guilt, shame, and self-hatred."

OK, you prolly get my point by now :grin:
who knows, maybe i just failed at the practice? if so, it's one of the few things in life i put ALL of my will into, but could not succeed in...

Edited by resonant111 (08/01/12 10:22 AM)

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16615286 - 07/30/12 07:39 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not attacking you personally at all concerning your experiences. I was just stating what was said in the past link, along with my own experiences.

If you say it has been the most liberating choice you've made in a while. Then I honor that choice, and I make no judgement upon that.

From my own experiences and how most of these new age sources talk about celibacy. Is that they flat out completely dismiss celibacy. Nobody wants to hear that celibacy can indeed be a powerful tool. Because everyone wants to have an orgasm. Abstaining is never going to be effortless, at least not at the start.

Transmutation is not about giving up sex. It's about transforming it into a deeper commune with life. Instead of being intimate with a partner, you're now intimate with all of life. Loving everyone equally. Loving the stranger on the street the same as you would a partner, friend, or family member.

I ultimately feel that celibacy is actually more of a by product than anything. Even U.G. Krishnamurti was celibate after his so called calamity. He bashed all religious and spiritual practices. But why was he celibate then? He claims for their to be sex or arousal. There needs to be a continuity of thought. And for him there is no continuity, no build up. Once a thought arises it is burned up. That is why even scientists say the brain is the most important sexual organ in the body. The mind is addicted to sensual experiences. Not that I'm saying anything sensual is wrong, but to go beyond all of this. One must drop all attachments to sensual activity. Even most spirituality is practiced to have blissful experiences and what not. That is in the realm of sensuality as well. Just replacing one delight such as a sex for another of spiritual bliss.

But there is something beyond bliss. Which cannot be described. Other than non existence or nothingness. Even those words are limiting. Most think blissful spiritual one-ness is the ultimate. But it isn't. The hardest thing to do is to let go of those experiences and go beyond. The bliss is there to trap you, its warm, comfortable, exciting, fun. Stay here, don't go any further. :evil: 

Transmutation is helpful as the fuel to propel awareness deep within to actually penetrate through all these layers of illusion. Eventually imploding into non existence. Nirvikalpa Samadhi.

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16616359 - 07/30/12 12:40 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

How does it feel to be non existent?

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16616662 - 07/30/12 02:02 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Not possible. I didn't say non existence within existence.

You're awareness. In deep meditation it leads to only being aware of awareness. As you drop everything else off. Eventually a kind of void opens up that sucks awareness into it. It isn't an experience. It is only an experience leading up to it and coming out of it. But in it, nothing. No awareness, no senses, no body, no identity, no universe, no earth, no people, no god, no bliss. Everything in life is an experience. There is the experience and the experiencer. Even in spiritual one-ness. I am the one experiencing communion and bliss. But non existence is when there is no more experiencer or experience at all.

Then it spits you back out into existence. It would be absurd to say I am non existent while in existence.

Edited by LSDenthusiast (07/30/12 02:03 PM)

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16616771 - 07/30/12 02:22 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

So is this what happens to me during meditation when I stop experiencing, because at first its raw experience, then I'm nothing, and I'm snapped back to experience after my head nods and jerks, or is this simply getting into such a relax state that you start to fall asleep.

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16616939 - 07/30/12 02:50 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds to me what happens when you begin to fall asleep. I know what you're talking about because it happens when I'm trying to sleep sometimes.

IME, it came very suddenly without expectation. It had a tremendous magnetic pull and a kind of loud vibration. It felt like I was sucked into a void in the middle of my head. There was no way I could have resisted it, because it happened so fast and strong. I didn't even have time to react. Then my memory is blank. Coming out of it was a shock. My first breath felt like I was just submerged underwater for a while and finally came up for air.

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16616995 - 07/30/12 02:58 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

You ever heard of sleep paralysis? rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnngnnnnnngggggggggggiiiiiiiinngggrrrrrrririiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! RrrrIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! gone.

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16617031 - 07/30/12 03:04 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah of course. I have had sleep paralysis many times. But it's nothing compared to nirvikalpa samadhi. Sleep paralysis there is the experiencer and the experience. Strange things happening to me. Feeling paralyzed, can't breathe, can't move your head. But I have never experienced entities how some people do during sleep paralysis. Nor have I ever gone into non existence because of it. This also happened during meditating not sleeping.

Most people feel frightened during that. There is no fear when going into non existence. And by shock coming out of it. I don't mean being scared. I mean the shock of coming back into existence. Because for a moment I didn't exist. Then all of a sudden the universe comes back into existence. Because without you as the experiencer the universe doesn't exist. The universe is only a mirror of yourself.

This also happened while meditating not sleeping.

Edited by LSDenthusiast (07/30/12 03:11 PM)

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16617251 - 07/30/12 03:39 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

So can one experience nirvikalpa samadhi?

--------------------

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16617297 - 07/30/12 03:45 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Can awareness exist without experience or experiencer? My logic says no.

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16617353 - 07/30/12 03:53 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

You're correct. You just answered your question. If there is no experiencer or experience does awareness exist? No. That is why I said there isn't even awareness. Awareness implodes and opens a void that temporarily devours it. Once awareness passes through that void. No awareness. Then awareness is birthed back into existence.

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16617403 - 07/30/12 04:03 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

so than this was not an experience you have had? You probably go the closest to being dead in the sense of not existing anymore as you can. How did you do it? I have had ego death where I didn't know who I was, Where I was, or who I was with, yet there was an awareness that existed that did not know what to do with what was around me. I saw my friends, my surrounding and my body, but I did not know what this was, I did not know what to do with it. So I closed my eyes and slipped into a void, but there was still and experiencer, expierencing this void, because I have a memory of this. Awareness must be present to have memory, so you say you went further than this? How could you do this, and if you went from experiencing to not experiencing to experiencing again, how was it that you knew you had stopped experiencing, it would seem like it would be seen as a fluid transition, that would be hard to notice. catch my drift?

--------------------

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16617413 - 07/30/12 04:05 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

IS there not just a jump from experiencing to experiencing.z

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16617500 - 07/30/12 04:23 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Yes I understand what you're saying. What I'm talking about isn't anything special. That was the main purpose of being a monk at the monastery that I was in. We had group meditation everyday with about 21 monks. 8 of them have been monks for over 40 years. The basis of the meditation is to be aware of awareness then go into nirvikalpa samadhi. Non existence.

Once a monk is able to go into it. He needs to go into it as many times as possible. Hundreds and hundreds of times. Everyday at least one monk was supposed to go into that to keep the "inner doors open." There are monks there that have gone into it hundreds of times. I have only gone into it once. So I can't comment too much about it.

The way in which awareness is understood in that tradition. You as awareness, is actually a ball of light. That grows over many lifetimes. Consciousness is the flow of energy which creates existence. The outward movement of life. There are many different expressions of consciousness. Awareness can flow into any stream of consciousness.

When you become aware of awareness you can expand into vast inner space or contract to a pinhole. We were told to contract to a pinhole to go into nirvikalpa samadhi. Then awareness will eventually implode. But you can't force it too. It happened when I least expected it. That is what I did and that is what happened as I described earlier.

They say every time you go into it. The 7th crown chakra begins to spin faster and faster. The founder of the monastery who died before I was a monk. Claimed going into nirvikalpa samadhi is when the pituitary and pineal gland stimulate together. Producing some kind of reaction. The pineal relates to the third eye and the pituitary is the crown chakra.

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16617542 - 07/30/12 04:31 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

So can this happen to me by simply meditating, or is there a techniques?

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16617662 - 07/30/12 04:52 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Yes it can happen to anyone. Because it is your inner most core. The only thing that does not change. It is your birth right. In Hinduism they call it the self and Buddhism no self. They even claim it is the purpose of human birth. Beyond duality. I know some traditions think going into it once makes you enlightened but in the sect I was in. It is not true. Like I mentioned it takes hundreds and hundreds of times. And even then there is always more. Even after realized and death. You still evolve in the inner dimensions until eventually you're fully dissolved in that.

You have to be very simple to go into it. What we did was do a preparation for meditation as they called it. First we would feel the energy/heat in the body. Relax into the body but remain alert. Then feel the nerve currents, the tingling vibrating energy. Then feel the energy in the spine. Feel each chakra one by one as you go up the spine. Then feel each part of the body and withdraw that energy from that body part up into the head.

Then real meditation begins. Now be aware of awareness. Conscious that you're conscious. Anyone can do that. Most at first can only hold it for a few seconds before interrupted by thought, emotion, sensations, etc. Over time you'll be able to hold it for longer and longer. You need to consciously let go of everything. Even your own identity and life itself. Eventually you will be like a hummingbird poised effortlessly as aware of awareness. Until one day you pierce through existence and then nirvikalpa samadhi. Just be consistent. But after that initial samadhi. It sends ripples through your entire existence. Supposedly many karma's come up and are released which wouldn't happen in this life if you never went into it. Which then can be a while before going into it again. Because you first need to deal with those karma's.

But to answer your question about the transition. I remember getting sucked into a void in the middle of my head. Then nothing. It wasn't until I came out of it did I realize there was a gap between going into it and coming out of it. I didn't know it was nothing when I as awareness dissolved into it. Then somehow you come back into existence. I'm not sure how. It wasn't a choice to go into or come out of it.

I know eckhart tolle talks of going into a void within himself during that fateful night. And remembering nothing. I read in another interview he claimed to learn how to go into that void consciously after many years. And still remain conscious somehow. It wasn't explained too much in the tradition I was in. Whether or not you can remain conscious somehow. I don't know.

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#16617768 - 07/30/12 05:10 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry about double post. About your other post on psychedelics. I as well experienced ego death exactly like you on psychedelics years before I became a monk. Psychedelics can never bring one into non existence. It is a conscious choice to go deeper. But one cannot will it through choice. If you continued to remain aware of awareness as you were doing then it is possible you could have gone into it eventually during that psychedelic trip.

Edited by LSDenthusiast (07/30/12 05:12 PM)

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

#16618414 - 07/30/12 07:05 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cactilove said:
You ever heard of sleep paralysis? rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnngnnnnnngggggggggggiiiiiiiinngggrrrrrrririiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! RrrrIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! gone.

funny synchronicity here. i'm listening to an album based on the theme of sleep paralysis as i read this post...el cielo by dredg.

trippy.

--------------------

InvisiblePlayful Hate
Transhuman Polyglot

#16618581 - 07/30/12 07:38 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

resonant111 said:
Quote:

Cactilove said:

funny synchronicity here. i'm listening to an album based on the theme of sleep paralysis as i read this post...el cielo by dredg.

trippy.

A) synchronicity is the beautiful thread that sews together my life.

B) Dredg is the fucking bee's knees, and El Cielo was their masterpiece, hands down.

--------------------

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

#16618680 - 07/30/12 08:02 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Playful Hate said:
Quote:

resonant111 said:
Quote:

Cactilove said:

trippy.

A) synchronicity is the beautiful thread that sews together my life.

B) Dredg is the fucking bee's knees, and El Cielo was their masterpiece, hands down.

:thumbup: i really like catch without arms too (just as much as el cielo), the whole concept of that album is brilliant.

have you ever seen them live? epic...

--------------------

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16618693 - 07/30/12 08:04 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

what the fuck? synchronicity all over the place another just occurred in your post of proof that we are nothing. now your in my post experiencing synchronicity, wild!

--------------------

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16618727 - 07/30/12 08:10 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

How do you bring energy up through different chakra points? Does it always start at the root chakra and move up? do you do this consciously or does it just happen and you concentrate on that. What is the fire, is it like the warm stimulated feeling in your 3rd chakra when you get angry?

--------------------

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
    #16626508 - 08/01/12 04:52 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LSDenthusiast said:
Yes I understand what you're saying. What I'm talking about isn't anything special. That was the main purpose of being a monk at the monastery that I was in. We had group meditation everyday with about 21 monks. 8 of them have been monks for over 40 years. The basis of the meditation is to be aware of awareness then go into nirvikalpa samadhi. Non existence.

Once a monk is able to go into it. He needs to go into it as many times as possible. Hundreds and hundreds of times. Everyday at least one monk was supposed to go into that to keep the "inner doors open." There are monks there that have gone into it hundreds of times. I have only gone into it once. So I can't comment too much about it.

Real talk! How do you return through the inner doors? After you go in, you can feel that center of being and reside in it in day to day life. A new kind of patience emerges, the kind of patience that a rock has.

But how would you consciously control going in and out? Any methods or practices would be great...

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

#16627383 - 08/01/12 10:36 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

LSDenthusiast, how do you transmute/sublimate sex energy without repressing yourself? In other words, how do you express sexuality without actually being "physically sexual"?

it seems like everytime i do this practice, even with VERY sincere intentions...i start to become very sex-repressed around days 10-14. i feel like a giant ball of sex energy and all my emotions get amplified tenfold...if i'm happy, i'll be REALLY happy. if i'm tense, i'll be REALLY tense. it's like every emotion becomes intensely sexual in nature...by day 14 i usually can't take the intensity anymore and just wack off, lol.

i was just wondering how to deal with that kind of stuff? i'm prolly giving up on this still, but i'd just like to hear your advice.

and also, how serious are you with this? are you like full on celibate, never ejaculate ever? or do you just believe in the practice but still indulge occasionally?

thanks

--------------------

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

#16634654 - 08/02/12 04:00 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Did you see the Mantak Chia book posted earlier in this thread? You're supposed to channel the energy upwards into a 'different' form. The same nutrients used to produce sexual essences are also those nutrients that promote bodily vitality. Our bodies cater to our needs rather than our wants so it follows that if it does not need to release semen, it should have other much more efficient ways of managing those energy pathways.

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
    #16634697 - 08/02/12 04:09 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cactilove said:

No only on mushrooms. 

Quote:

it's been said that it depends on if you bottle up the sexual energy or not.  like anger for instance... some people just bottle it up and it never gets released or transformed a "higher", more pleasurable emotion or state of awareness.

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: crkhd]
    #16635121 - 08/02/12 05:24 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

crkhd said:
Did you see the Mantak Chia book posted earlier in this thread? You're supposed to channel the energy upwards into a 'different' form. The same nutrients used to produce sexual essences are also those nutrients that promote bodily vitality. Our bodies cater to our needs rather than our wants so it follows that if it does not need to release semen, it should have other much more efficient ways of managing those energy pathways.

i've read mantak chia before. i've read like everything you can imagine on this topic but still fail, lol.

chia's solo methods are really questionable though. in "secrets of taoist lovemaking" his solo method is to masturbate, do this holdback technique thing and suck the energy back up through your body and circulate it.

thing is, once you "heat up" that energy it's ridiculously impossible to circulate it...it seems very unnatural to me to masturbate and holdback...even LSDenthusiast mentioned the dangers of this earlier.

I've heard many people call Chia's practices dangerous, and it's obvious why...

--------------------

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16635177 - 08/02/12 05:33 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Well it doesn't make sense anyway, the seman just drops to the bladder, and comes out in urine later I think...:shrug:

--------------------

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

#16635194 - 08/02/12 05:36 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cactilove said:
Well it doesn't make sense anyway, the seman just drops to the bladder, and comes out in urine later I think...:shrug:

yep, exactly.

it sucks cuz' i really think masturbating is a total waste of time and actually pretty lame...but at the same time i can't really do this sex energy sublimation stuff without feeling repressed/pent up after a certain time period.

it's a real catch 22 for me.

--------------------

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16635236 - 08/02/12 05:41 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

It really is a waste, sometimes I wish I didn't have a sex drive. Or that it only was active a couple times a year.

--------------------

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

#16639096 - 08/03/12 10:34 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Well if it's retrograde ejaculation then of course it's not gonna be very useful. I was under the impression that this was something different. Thing is that there are practices that actually do circulate the energy around and they're ancient. Why we don't seem to know much about them in the west, I don't understand myself.

Have you gone longer than 90 days? I'm very curious about this whole subject simply because the very power that creates a child is the same power that is the self it creates, that is to say that sex-force is life-force.

Even if it is 'ridiculously impossible' to circulate the energy at first, is that simply not the perspective of a beginner? I mean you don't expect to enter total deathlessness the first time you meditate either, this seems like it would require some fairly diligent practice.

I've learnt one thing so far. If you're going to do something like this, you have to totally switch off all sexual desire other than with your partner. It's just like quitting smoking or drinking. If you sit around fantasising about cigarettes or drink then you are liable to fail and you will feel "repressed". But that's the addictive voice talking. I don't feel 'repressed' if I simply go about my day as a child. With a lot of these "higher level bliss/consciousness" practices you often have to let go of the lesser fetters to actually have your cake and eat it. To reach wholesome peace, you let go of transient peace, to reach sustained bliss, you let go of highs and lows, then surely to reach ecstatic sexuality you must let go of transient sexuality.

--------------------

Edited by crkhd (08/03/12 10:42 AM)

Offlinehusmmoor
Invitro

#16639186 - 08/03/12 10:54 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I would say whatever "energy loss" there can be in masturbation, it is probably also connected with the mental side of masturbation.. all sorts of fantasies :bigkiss: and mental constructions going on, and I think if you analyse it then there's very often a more or less subconscious :crazy2: element of frustration :sad:involved. Not for everyone, or all the time.. but maybe give it a thought, if you're feeling down about it.

It's quite possible to jerk off or have sex without indulging in fantasies or watching porn.
You also don't need a shitting fantasy when you take a shit or piss.
Think of it as giving a good friend (your self) a massage if you're masturbating. :69:

And just enjoy it as a sort of meditative moment without worrying or dreaming about anything.:feelsgoodman:

BTW I'm not discounting the stuff about celibacy on which I don't really have any qualified opinion. What I'm saying is just on another note so to speak. :smile: But I would imagine that the mental part of brahmacharya is as important as the purely physical one.

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
    #16640299 - 08/03/12 02:32 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cactilove said:
It really is a waste, sometimes I wish I didn't have a sex drive. Or that it only was active a couple times a year.

the more you practice the less it becomes a desire.  i've been doing it for some years and can go weeks without feeling a strong urge.  unless a woman is involved... but that's a desire i don't want to lose...

Quote:

resonant111 said:it sucks cuz' i really think masturbating is a total waste of time and actually pretty lame...but at the same time i can't really do this sex energy sublimation stuff without feeling repressed/pent up after a certain time period.

i usually practice when my biorhythms are up and im feeling good about myself.  it's easier to transform that pent up feeling into bliss especially with yoga meditation and sun gazing.  intense kundalini experiences might have made things different too so i guess it depends on the person and where they are at in their progress.  in sexual kung fu they talk about opening the microcosmic orbit to make transmuting sexual energy and the bottled up feeling that comes from holding it in, into other experiences.  though it's pretty speculative my years of practice and experiments continue to take away my doubts.

Offlineresonant111
left ∞ right

Re: Transfer of sexual energy. [Re: husmmoor]
    #16641001 - 08/03/12 04:51 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

husmmoor said:
I would say whatever "energy loss" there can be in masturbation, it is probably also connected with the mental side of masturbation.. all sorts of fantasies :bigkiss: and mental constructions going on, and I think if you analyse it then there's very often a more or less subconscious :crazy2: element of frustration :sad:involved. Not for everyone, or all the time.. but maybe give it a thought, if you're feeling down about it.

It's quite possible to jerk off or have sex without indulging in fantasies or watching porn.
You also don't need a shitting fantasy when you take a shit or piss.
Think of it as giving a good friend (your self) a massage if you're masturbating. :69:

And just enjoy it as a sort of meditative moment without worrying or dreaming about anything.:feelsgoodman:

:thumbup: This is really cool advice, i'm going to try something like this out.

I'd like to minimize my masturbation so when I do indulge, i'm going to just focus solely on the sensations in my body. Going to take it slow and make it more about the process than the end result of climax. It's something i've never really done before, as i've always used external visuals or a internal imagination to "get off" as quickly as possible...lol.

--------------------

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

#16642587 - 08/03/12 11:58 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

trust me on this one taking it slow, 1000x better!

--------------------

Offlinemarksfriend
Stranger
    #18144145 - 04/21/13 11:33 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

i can barely read... i was gonna advertise my website in this forum again, but i ended up reading this...

are you saying that by not having sex or masturbating that you stop producing sex fluids or cum or whatever???

i've tried not masturbating or having sex for like three weeks and it always leads to "wet dreams" or whatever you want to call them.

Are you saying that some people never ejaculate and it causes you to experience other brain checmicals or something? i'm gonna check back on this thread... i don't really read this forum.. thanks

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds