Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Did anyone else hear about this? [Re: GazzBut]
    #1699056 - 07/09/03 07:56 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

But since I can guess where you're going, it's not the same as buying someone a beer.

Or holding a gun. He brought the sanctions on, no-one else did.

And it's way off topic for this thread.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Did anyone else hear about this? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1699062 - 07/09/03 08:01 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Always looking to others never seeing your own faults...

Try reading it again s-l-o-w-l-y.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1699065 - 07/09/03 08:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
Always looking to others never seeing your own faults...

Try reading it again s-l-o-w-l-y.

Well OK...

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SafeHaven said:
That sounds like a ludicrous statement akin to since USA helped Osama defeat the Russians, then we our the cause of 9/11.

Or maybe if you buy your freind a beer then he drives home kills someone, its your fault you bought him the beer.

People always try to shift the blame other than the one who was holding the gun, the steering wheel (our the flight controls).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luvvie said

Quote:

SafeHaven said:
That sounds like a ludicrous statement akin to since USA helped Osama defeat the Russians, then we our the cause of 9/11.

Or maybe if you buy your freind a beer then he drives home kills someone, its your fault you bought him the beer.

People always try to shift the blame other than the one who was holding the gun, the steering wheel (our the flight controls).

So I take it we wont be hearing that tired old arguement that Saddam is to blame for all the Iraqi civillians killed by American soldiers? Going by your own impeccable logic that is...

Now, you look again. All you did was post the same segment twice with your editorial comment. What you posted and attributed to me was a quote from another poster. There is no comment there from me that I can see.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1699078 - 07/09/03 08:13 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My humble apologies. I missed your line of praise to Safehaven. Thanks for pointing that out.

How did I know it wouldnt be the same in this case??

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1699083 - 07/09/03 08:14 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I knew what you had missed, if that's what you mean.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1699087 - 07/09/03 08:15 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You are doing exactly what Safehaven said people shouldnt do and exactly what you agreed people shouldnt do. I apologise for getting off topic but I just couldnt resist the opportunity to expose the shifting sands on which your "logical" arguements are based.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1699125 - 07/09/03 08:48 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
You are doing exactly what Safehaven said people shouldnt do and exactly what you agreed people shouldnt do. I apologise for getting off topic but I just couldnt resist the opportunity to expose the shifting sands on which your "logical" arguements are based.

Wrong yet again.

Someone who buys a friend a beer, or hands someone a gun, and someone who is the ruler of a country that happens to cause a bunch of trouble, are not quite the same.

The guy who buys a beer didn't make anyone drink and drive.

The guy who hands a gun to someone, didn't make him pull the trigger.

Saddam invaded another country, killed his own people, kept food and supplies from them, and when given a chance to atone for HIS OWN actions.... didn't do so. He, and he alone, is responsible for his actions.

The beer and the gun are inanimate objects,incapable of harm on their own.

Saddam caused the trouble which unfortunately, brought about the deaths.

Animate and inanimate objects are two entirely different things.

Not even a nice try. Keep working on it.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1699148 - 07/09/03 09:05 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Deep down you know im right. Its just painful for you to admit right now. Dont worry, It will pass.  :grin: 

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1699155 - 07/09/03 09:11 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
Deep down you know im right. Its just painful for you to admit right now. Dont worry, It will pass.  :grin: 

If I though you were right, I'd be adult enough to admit it.

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1699339 - 07/09/03 10:55 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Errr... How did Saddam's people die again? With inanimate or animate objects? I'm confused.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder