Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Happiness mushrooms at Bonnaroo * 1
    #1645682 - 06/19/03 05:27 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=8318311&BRD=1614&PAG=461&dept_id=161052&rfi=6

Happiness mushrooms at Bonnaroo

From Staff and Wire Reports June 14, 2003

MANCHESTER - Highs off "acid," "crack" and "hash" wasn't what the Partridge Family had in mind when they recorded "C'mon, Get Happy" for their hit 1970s television series.
But that's exactly what some people unfortunately had in mind for the Bonnaroo music festival, judging from early drug arrest reports.

Anyone denying that there's drugs here has to be burying their head in the sand, Coffee County Sheriff Steve Graves said Friday afternoon, a few hours after the festival got underway.

"They only have to look at the upsurge in the number of drug arrests which we and surrounding police agencies approaching Bonnaroo are making," Graves said.

Barely into the first day of concert activity, authorities at Manchester alone had made more than 50 drug cases, some involving multiple arrests.

"Curiously enough, there are some drugs we have seized that haven't been seen around here in any quantity for several years," Graves noted.

One concert goer reportely was caught with a cache of LSD, mushrooms, ecstacy, hashish, marijuana, valium, xannax and drug paraphernalia worth an estimated $60,000.

"We are issuing citations in the smaller seizures because the Coffee County Jail wouldn't hold all of them," Graves said.

"About the best we can do is to reduce the amount of drugs going in to the festival site to help keep things under control as much as possible."

Most seizures were from people carrying drugs for personal or recreational use by friends, he said.

But others were in large quantities clearly intended for resale. Felony possession charges are made in those incidents.

Some 800 festival goers were reported treated for drug overdoses at on-site medical facilities last year but there were no serious incidents or fatalities.

Eighty thousand tickets were sold this year and more than 70,000 converged on the 600-acre site on the outskirts of Manchester despite adverse weather forecasts of a mudfest.

Tickets sold for $160. The festival was a sellout.

While traffic congestion was nowhere as bad as last year, it was heavy enough.

One visitor said it took most of Thursday night to move 20 miles up I-24 from Winchester to the campsite.

But traffic jams created the oportunity for some "cool stop and go gravel road parties," he said.

Vendors hawking about everything from food to drink, clothing to jewelry and drums to beads could be seen lining the approaches and everywhere on site.

One entrepreneur sold a mixture of pure grain alcohol, rum and Mountain Dew which he called "firewater" at $3 a throw to pay for his ticket.

Enough people topped off tanks with the firewater to leave the vendor a tidy profit.

http://www.metropulse.com/dir_zine/dir_2003/1325/t_eye.html

Down and Dirty after Bonnaroo

Ellen Mallernee reports on breaking camp at Bonnaroo. I'm barefoot now. My flip-flops got irretrievably wedged in the mud earlier today when I was dancing at the North Mississippi All-Stars? show, and I had to abandon them there along with dozens of other sunken pairs.

My arms and legs are smeared with dark Bonnaroo mud. I have a wicked sunburn, and I'm dying for a shower (as it's been four days now) and for the use of bathroom that kindly flushes away the waste of all those who came before me. My muscles have a pleasant ache from sitting in traffic for 12 hours, trudging the dusty Bonnaroo roads, and dancing as uninhibitedly as I ever have.

I am now wretchedly broke. After food, water, beer and supplies, I spent the last of my money on a clean dress, a veggie tofu wrap and four bags of ice. I realize that at Bonnaroo I'm not supposed to care that I'm dirty and stinky and dancing with sheer glee?everyone else is too. So I try to disregard my trivial worries. More importantly, I tell myself, I've spent the last four days pushing through a community of 80,000 smiling hippie-pretenders to get a more intimate view of the performers who have marked my evolution as a person.

I've already dismantled most of our camping supplies and am sitting in our last remaining tent?a mesh number with a table and five chairs, our living room for the last few days. I nurse a vicious splinter in my foot, drink a beer, and talk with a strange guy who has ambled into our tent on account of the Radiohead song blaring from our boom box.

He tells me he has been sitting in the grass across the way for five hours waiting for his brother. He is awash with pride when he tells me that he's "a local" who snuck into the festival. And still, it surprises me that Manchester natives are so enthusiastic about admitting whole armies of rebel-rousing folks into its modest limits. He gives me cigarettes in exchange for a beer and my company.

We watch my inebriated neighbor in the grassy area next to us. He is constructing his shelter from three nearby trash cans, the discarded back seat of a car, and a piece of plywood. He yells incoherent things, flails about and throws the trash barrels down like Hollywood version of a caveman would. He is obviously sick from the beating sun, innumerable drugs, and a sleepless night. Finally, content with its makeshift arrangement, he crawls inside his cave of trash and passes out, his blond head poking out from the rubble, his cheeks ruddy, his lips agape. Though this initially strikes me as pee-in-my-pants funny, I'm sure that in the end it'll only leave a sad impression on me like so many things that I've seen at Bonnaroo.

Perhaps most disturbing was the sunburned three-month-old baby suckling her mother under Saturday's unyielding sun while she yelled out, "Tequila! Only a buck a shot!" Or perhaps the couple sitting Indian-style outside their R.V. sniffing lines of cocaine. Either way, I've seen sights that have made my heart drop.

But I came for the music and the camaraderie, and no doubt I've found it here. Most everyone seems light-hearted; their step is light and hellos are frequent. Generosity runs as rampant as the drugs do here; people pass bottles of water and spray-mist strangers' blistered shoulders with water bottles.

I pride myself on thinking that I've spent the past three days at the Woodstock of my generation and that I've survived a test of all my senses and limits. But I've breathed as much marijuana as I have air; I've fought off a tenacious bout of allergies, and I've slept as little as my body will allow. Frankly, I'm tired. Though The Dead are set to play tonight, I decide I want to go home. Now. Home to my bed and a shower and my two cats who wind circles around my ankles.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=8385026&BRD=1616&PAG=461&dept_id=160076&rfi=6

http://tennessean.com/entertainment/music/bonnaroo/archives/03/06/34495722.shtml?Element_ID=34495722

http://www.indianastatesman.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2003/06/16/3ef0ba3d77131

http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2003-06-15-bonnaroo_x.htm

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=8299120&BRD=1614&PAG=461&dept_id=161052&rfi=6
http://www.cmj.com/articles/display_article.php?id=39327

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Edited by motaman (06/19/03 05:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: Happiness mushrooms at Bonnaroo [Re: motaman] * 1
    #1645907 - 06/19/03 07:08 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

What a couple of negative articles... :mad: 

OfflinePala
Dharma Bum

Loc: Within You Without You
Re: Happiness mushrooms at Bonnaroo [Re: OctopusDr] * 1
    #1647644 - 06/20/03 08:38 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Seriously. No mention of all the kind people, great music, lack of violence, etc.

--------------------
huh????

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Happiness mushrooms at Bonnaroo [Re: motaman] * 1
    #1649069 - 06/20/03 05:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
Re: Happiness mushrooms at Bonnaroo [Re: World Spirit] * 1
    #1651265 - 06/21/03 02:39 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

It was all of the paranoid getting caught.The police actually walked around being loud so that u knew they were coming.BTW I picked up that paper and that headline was on the front page

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Happiness mushrooms at Bonnaroo [Re: em_bre_O] * 1
    #1651387 - 06/21/03 03:29 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Invisibleem_bre_O
 User Gallery

Re: Happiness mushrooms at Bonnaroo [Re: World Spirit] * 1
    #1653497 - 06/22/03 12:07 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I hate typing......Some ppl that saw the cops got out of there carsand threw backpacks over the fence or started hauling ass the other direction.On shakedown inside Bonn. A cop walked by and seen a guy dealing from a distance and purposely got loud when saying hye so that u would put your shit up.And some ppl that weren't the paranoid got caught out of stupidity.I saw a guy go to jail 'cause he was so tore up he stripped in front of the cops.....not in bonn outside of bonn.They grabbed him and pulled him to the side and told him to put on his clothes.One of the cops even stuffed the bag that was hanging out of his pocket back in.The guy started flipping out and pushed one of the cops so they cuffed him.They pulled the bag out and it was an ass load of micro dots.The cop had no idea what it was and dumped them out!The ppl and the cops there don't want this shit to stop cause the locals make so much money from it where as they don't even have enough jobs for everybody.U know what......just fucking go next year.If there was such a thing as good cops .....that's them.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1654396 - 06/22/03 07:14 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

That won't last forever. It will make it to the local newspapers that damn dirty druggies are getting let off easy and the local people will demand a crackdown.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibleem_bre_O
 User Gallery

Re: Happiness mushrooms at Bonnaroo [Re: Baby_Hitler] * 1
    #1656904 - 06/23/03 08:38 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

No.They r making way to much money off of "druggies"

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1659089 - 06/24/03 04:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

No. A precious few people are making all the money off Bonnaroo. The vast majority of the population never see a dime of that, and they are rabid anti-drug nutties.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibleem_bre_O
 User Gallery

#1661336 - 06/25/03 12:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

BH u have no idea what u r talkin' about.U have smoke yourself paranoid.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1665116 - 06/26/03 04:37 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Judge dismisses Bonnaroo cases: Ross cites appearance of profiling

Judge dismisses Bonnaroo cases:
Ross cites appearance of profiling
By WILL STEWART / Staff Reporter for the Southern Standard

MATHENY

If he?d have taken I-24 instead, 18-year-old Erik Wielgos of Bartlett, Ill., would probably be having the time of his life at the Bonnaroo music festival right now.

As it happened, he missed the festival all together after being given bad directions which took him through Warren County on Highway 55. It was here on Thursday morning that he was stopped for speeding and was ultimately charged with simple possession of marijuana.

?He (the officer) asked if we were going to Bonnaroo,? said Wielgos. ?I said yes and he said he knew we had pot. He said if we?d just give it to him he?d let us go with a citation. If not, he said he had a K-9 unit with him and if the dog found it then we?d be taken to jail. I haven?t slept much over the past couple of days because of this. I just want to get it over with.?

Wielgos? case is not unique. He is one of 24 mostly out-of-state motorists from places like New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Oregon, Wisconsin and Arizona who received simple possession citations from local law officers last week.

These citations were dismissed Friday by General Sessions Judge Larry Ross, who cited doubts of their constitutionality and the appearance of selective enforcement.

?The facts are that 24 cases are cited for possession of drugs, none of which are local. The appearance of this is terrible. It just looks bad,? said Ross. ?It?s a no-win situation for the court. I?m not saying this court doesn?t care about drug enforcement, but I am saying it cares about rights and the appearance of rights.?

Allegations regarding the profiling of Bonnaroo participants began last week as the Warren County Sheriff?s Department conducted ?high visibility? campaigns on Highway 55 and Highway 70. The purpose of these campaigns, according to Sheriff Jackie Matheny, was not target anyone in particular, but rather to keep the roads safe during a period of increased traffic.

?I don?t understand what some people are so concerned about,? said Matheny, who noted he has received numerous complaints regarding the campaigns.

?We try to keep highly visible during festivals and the Fourth of July and Halloween. State troopers do the same during holidays. What?s the difference? We stopped McMinnville folks too, but 10-to-1 of the people on the road were Bonnaroo people so of course they?re going to make up a higher percentage of stops.?

Matheny continued, ?I?m disappointed in the judge for allowing this. I?m disappointed that the integrity of the officers is being questioned, and I?m disappointed in the people who have manipulated the judicial system.?

After receiving complaints from several citizens and subsequently becoming upset at what they saw to be a ?terribly unfair? practice, local law firm Galligan and Newman decided to represent, for free, all of those accused.

?The concept and appearance of what happened was wrong and above that it?s unconstitutional,? said attorney Michael Galligan. ?If it?s something they (law enforcement) did every other weekend, and if the entire docket wasn?t all out-of-state and out-of-county people, we?d have no complaint. I don?t like us to be unfair. It erodes confidence in the law, and when you do that, you erode peoples? adherence to the law.?

Asked if Friday?s dismissals would have any effect on future ?high visibility? campaigns, Matheny replied, ?I hope something like this never happens again, but nothing is going to stop me from doing my job, a job I believe the people of Warren County want me to do.?

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1665121 - 06/26/03 04:38 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Bonnaroo controversy is a no-win situation

Our Viewpoint

Just about everyone has an opinion about the wave of Bonnaroo traffic which has flooded the county, and the series of police encounters which have awaited the travelers in Warren County.

There are two sides to every story and that?s certainly true in this instance.

One side has angry citizens who are concerned with Warren County?s image. The other side has deputies who are determined to protect public safety and enforce the laws of this state. It?s a situation with no easy answers.

One train of thought says Warren County should open its arms to visitors ? especially when those people are forking over tourism dollars left and right. People on the way to Bonnaroo are eating in our restaurants, shopping in our stores and buying our gas.

And naturally, good neighbors that we are, we want to roll out the welcome mat and present a positive image. We want folks to enjoy their stay, however brief it may be, and ultimately we would like them to come back.

The last thing we want to do, so the theory goes, is to greet a group of Bonnaroo patrons with a citation book. That?s no way to extend our hospitality. It?s certainly no way to get people to return. That?s why a number of people have contacted the Standard over the last week, to express concern that Warren County will receive a permanent black flag when it comes to tourism. The economy is bad, they say, and local businesses can sure use every extra dollar that may head their way.

The other side of the coin has arguments which are just as legitimate. We want to get drugs off the street and we expect our law officers to work to the best of their ability to accomplish this goal.

If drugs are driving through this county, we shouldn?t sit back and ignore it. Just like any other major event like July 4, or Labor Day weekend, for example, law officials are going to have a greater presence.

That is certainly the attitude we want them to take. We strive to keep our community a nice place to live and our roads a safe place to drive. And if thousands of drug users are making their way through Warren County, the argument can be made it would be in the county?s best interest if they go in another direction anyway. If Bonnaroo patrons don?t want to be hassled, maybe they should abide by the law.

What complicates the situation even further is Judge Larry Ross held a special session Friday just for out-of-town Bonnaroo travelers. And the judge dismissed all 24 cases involving drug possession.

While some have cheered this decision as ?the right thing to do? others have said just the opposite. Why should these people receive preferential treatment just because they?re from out of town? Why should they dash off without a scratch while Judge Ross will likely give jail time to some Warren County residents for drug possession charges later this week?

The one thing that can decisively be said about this whole Bonnaroo controversy is this: When it gives the appearance that justice has not be administered fairly, it?s a no-win situation.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1665124 - 06/26/03 04:40 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Judges accountable for their decisions

To the Editor:

As a Warren County property owner and taxpayer, I am outraged at the actions of the local judicial system regarding the events caused by this past weekend?s Bonnaroo festival.

While local county leaders are foaming at the mouth for another property tax increase, the third in as many years, our judge, Mr. Ross, dismissed numerous transient lawbreakers who were charged with drugs and associated crimes by our local law officers. Without even hearing any evidence, Judge Ross dismissed the cases even when some pleaded guilty as charged. My question is why did local attorneys Galligan & Newman and others step up to protect these out-of-state drug dealers and abusers?

Sheriff Jackie Matheny and his deputies should be commended for a job well done and the court system should hang its head in shame. I am disgusted at the arrogance and attitude of these so-called officers of the court because they are obviously more concerned about protecting the criminals than county citizens. Maybe it?s time to clean out the courthouse. Remember who is standing up for you and who is protecting the drug dealers the next time you go vote.

Additionally, I ask the superhero attorneys, are you going to extend the same pro bono courtesy to the folks that come to town for the nursery convention? Will you stand up in court for them if they ever broke the law? And Judge Ross, will you dismiss their cases without even hearing a shred of evidence? Probably not. But then again, those type of folks don?t bring dope to our town.

One final thought. What would these officers of the court and Judge Ross say if a carload of these dope smokers crashed into and killed one of their wives and children? Would you still argue that they were being profiled and they bring thousands of dollars into our county?

Think long and hard about what you?re doing folks. It?s our money that keeps you in business and it?s our votes that keep you in office judges.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1665128 - 06/26/03 04:41 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Don?t want a hassle? Don?t have drugs

To the Editor:

I?m writing in reference to Judge Ross telling them boys that it?s OK to use drugs in his county as long as they are from out of town. He claims they were targeted because they were headed to Bonnaroo and I?m sure it?s true that additional speed traps were in place for the increase in traffic.

I also don?t believe it?s unusual for an officer to ask someone were he is headed when he is pulled over. If they had possessed illegal guns or bombs in their vehicles would the cases have been dismissed as quickly? I think not.

I don?t feel sorry for Mr. Wielgos. If he hadn?t been speeding, he wouldn?t have been pulled over. If he didn?t have drugs in his vehicle, he wouldn?t have been charged. Cause and effect as a result of his personal choices.

I?m in the process of relocating to Middle Tennessee from out of state and Warren County was just removed from my list of potential locations. I have three young children, two of whom have graduated from the DARE program, and a county that has a judge that is that lenient on the use of drugs tells me that the county is a haven for drug use. I don?t think Judge Ross has to worry about the sheriff?s department or the local police giving Warren County a bad name. He has done a fine job of that himself in my estimation.

A future non-resident of Warren County.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1665133 - 06/26/03 04:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

The Scoop: Drug users, welcome to Warren County

By James Clark / Columnist

I?m still trying to figure out how 24 people got drug charges thrown out of court just because they were going to Bonnaroo. I guess if you?re headed to a big enough event, you?re granted immunity.

Now I?m left trying to determine where we draw the line. There is, after all, an air show taking place in nearby Tullahoma this weekend. And I hear a Bonnaroo-type crowd of over 100,000 people are expected to attend. I guess that means it?s OK for those folks to carry drugs through Warren County. We?ll just dismiss the charges.

Since I?m on the topic of big events, we can?t forget that football season is just around the corner. Yep, those Tennessee Vols will be kicking off at Neyland Stadium before we know it, and every home game is sure to draw a Bonnaroo-type crowd of 100,000 people. And to commemorate every single home football game, Warren County is inviting the drug users of this great state to drive through our county. If you get caught, it?s no big deal. Trust me.

Now before I get too far into this, let me say I know all about profiling. Over the last week or so, I?ve heard how profiling is a bad, bad thing.

For folks who don?t know what profiling is, I?ll explain it like this: Everyone in the county knows the Bonnaroo people are going to drive through town loaded down with drugs. But because we know this, we can?t do anything about it.

That?s because since we know they have drugs, it?s profiling. So if our officers pull over Bonnaroo patrons and ? surprise ? they do in fact have drugs, we have to let them go. Because profiling means you can?t enforce the law.

If you?re still a little confused, I?ll use another example. Let?s say we know most of the Mexicans who drive in Warren County do so without a valid license. And let?s also say we know a large number of Mexicans drive when they?ve had too many drinks.

Because we know these facts, we simply can?t stop every Mexican who is driving down the road. If we did, we would find a lot of drunk Mexicans and many more without licenses. But then we would have to let them all free because that would be profiling and profiling is very, very bad.

The only question I?m left asking is who exactly is profiling bad for? Apparently, it works pretty well for the folks who break the law. That means it must be bad for all of us who ? crazy as it sounds ? choose to play by the rules.

That?s why I?m a little disappointed we rolled out the red carpet for the Bonnaroo people to just waltz away from Warren County Courthouse. It is very possible we could have found every last one of them guilty and they, in turn, could have appealed the decision. They could have appealed it until some judge agreed there was an appearance of profiling. That judge would then determine it was OK for the Bonnaroo people to break the law because we knew they were breaking the law and therefore profiled them.

Maybe the 24 people arrested in connection with Bonnaroo would have ultimately gotten off on appeals, but I say at least make it tough. At least send some sort of message that drugs aren?t allowed.

I?ve heard all the arguments about the Bonnaroo people coming to town and patronizing our stores and stimulating our local economy. And hearing that, I couldn?t be happier.

So I?ve decided the best thing for me to do is keep my receipts handy. If I?m ever pulled over by our friendly neighborhood officers, I?m going to show them how much money I?ve spent at Kroger and Randy?s Raceway Market over the last two weeks.

The way I understand it, if you come to town and spend a little money, you also receive a get out of jail free card.

--------------------

OfflineWildLASER
Infinity In AGrain Of Salt

#1671885 - 06/29/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

All of these article writers are stupid fucks. Ignoramuses who want to ruin others fun.

It sure as fuck is wrong to pull over people randomly and say you know they have drugs.

James Clark is a fucking moron, as well as a shitty columnist.

-
I did not attend this time but plan to attend something soon.

It sickens me to see more of this bullshit from the people.

I don't think we are asking for a red carpet or to have things dismissed (wrongfully searched in the first place), just to not be pulled over and fucked with like I am used to the bacon doing for no reason.

--------------------
,'~Þ

Offlinecrazycanadian
Stranger

Loc: infront of a monitor
Re: Happiness mushrooms at Bonnaroo [Re: WildLASER] * 1
    #1676932 - 07/01/03 12:35 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well said EW

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: Happiness mushrooms at Bonnaroo [Re: WildLASER] * 1
    #1677069 - 07/01/03 01:31 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It is Manchester, TN so claiming these folks are stuck in the stone age is redundant to say the least. (I'm allowed to say that, I live in TN). Calling this a no-win situation is a farce. This judge did the right thing. Justice won for a change.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules