Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblea2thej
Cosmic Cowboy
 User Gallery
Loc: Desert
Lemon Tek x2?
    #14905382 - 08/11/11 08:57 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Citric Acid seems to be the main culprit in breaking down the psylocybin and helping the conversion to psilocin. However after looking at this chart (http://www.alkaline-alkaline.com/ph_food_chart.html) i wonder if we can increase the effect of a much fast onset and intense experience. Other acidic foods that dont necessarily contain citric acid.

I know from experience one of the most intense or weird visuals i have ever had where from eating mushrooms that were inside a big dark chocolate. I saw something i had never seen before something i would expect more from LSD the wall seemed not only to breathe but to turn into liquid looking as if a rock was dropped into a pond.

I always wondered if it were laced being i never saw anything quite as vivid since. So im going to begin experiment with other alkaline and acidic foods on that list with and without combination of lemon or lime juice.

If you have any direct experience with eating chocolate and mushrooms or lemon juice etc.... plz chime in and help this will be interesting and maybe we'll develop another tek for intensity and rapid onset.

thanks....

if i think of anything else ill add it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
Re: Lemon Tek x2? [Re: a2thej]
    #14905420 - 08/11/11 09:11 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Take more mushrooms...
Acidic solutions are the 'culprit', like... Say, like your stomach acid (HCl) which is a strong acid vice weak acid like citric and acetic acids. The acid in your stomach will react with the psilobin as soon as it gets in there....

In my opinion, Whatever you do before you ingest is not really doing anything, other than solubilizing the active ingredients. That can lead to a quicker come up and shorten the trip. Chocolate is used to cover the taste...

But just my opinion.

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Lemon Tek x2? [Re: HarryL]
    #14905458 - 08/11/11 09:24 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

OP thinks its the chocolate that made him hallucinate?

no, dude. you ate mushrooms.

mushrooms arent as predictable as you seem to think.

i see things i've never seen before almost every time i dose.

i dont understand this thread at all.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Invisiblea2thej
Cosmic Cowboy
 User Gallery
Re: Lemon Tek x2? [Re: k00laid]
    #14905483 - 08/11/11 09:30 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i dont think it was the chocolate but maybe because of how acidic chocolate is it helped break everything down quicker and they were already pulvirized to be made into the chocolate.

did you check the graph on the website?

--------------------
If i didnt leave u a trade rating plz remind me

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#14905513 - 08/11/11 09:38 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

no i didnt.
i just make tea with my mushrooms. if i want to potentiate the effects, i drink more tea.

--------------------

Invisiblea2thej
Cosmic Cowboy
 User Gallery
    #14905591 - 08/11/11 09:55 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i put the graph their for a reason so people could see the acidic and akalizing foods. I didnt make this thread to get flamed btw

--------------------
If i didnt leave u a trade rating plz remind me

Offlinejcperez1215
Cuz
Male
Loc: Florida
    #16518870 - 07/12/12 09:33 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know why people can't get what your trying to figure out a2thej. It's pretty simple to understand where your coming from. Anyone who gives you any shit for this post is probably too stupid to understand anything other than stuffing the shrooms directly into their face.

Anyways, I am just about to pack some capsules with shroom powder and was wanting to find out if you got anywhere with your experiments.

That website of the alkaline, neutral, and acidic foods was GREAT! It definitely supports your claim in regards to your crazy trip from the shrooms in chocolate, since chocolate is one of the "most acidic" foods available. One odd thing to note is that Lemon TEK uses lemons, but those are of the most alkaline fruits. I know that when adding alkaline foods or liquids into your stomach, your stomach compensates by producing more stomach acid (HCI). This may be the "goal" behind the Lemon TEK. But in turn, if you add acidic foods or liquids to your stomach, there is no compensation done in the stomach, it's done in the small intestines, which brings everything alkaline, and able to be absorbed into the body. That difference may be worth looking into given your claim.

I myself was looking into mixing some citric acid powder into my caps to kind of "infuse" the Lemon TEK with making capsules. But after looking over the website you provided, there may even be some additional variables that would be worth testing. Off the top of my head I would think that some cocoa powder in the mix may help, or maybe some ground up cranberry supplement tablets, since both cranberry and chocolate are some one the most acidic foods available. But if you would like to go the Lemon TEK route, it seems citric acid is the only viable option. Another alkaline food that could be used is garlic/onion powder or supplements, but I don't thing I'm going to be doing that.

Let me know if you have any opinion on my thoughts, or if you have any results you would like to share. Thanks

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Lemon Tek x2? [Re: jcperez1215]
    #16519319 - 07/12/12 11:09 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

jcperez1215 said:
I myself was looking into mixing some citric acid powder

click the tea tek in my sig.

chocolate isnt very acidic compared to lemon juice. or citric acid.

it IS the acidity of the chocolate.

but compared to citric acid, it does absolutely nothing.

--------------------

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: 407 Flag
    #16519388 - 07/12/12 11:27 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

It might also depend on the type of chocolate that was used.  Certain types of chocolates contain much more cocao then others. Cacao contains MAOIs and also small amounts of phentethlyamines and theobromines.  I believe I've read that the darker the chocolate the more cacao is actually in it.

--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Lemon Tek x2? [Re: carnage11]
    #16519395 - 07/12/12 11:28 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

eating bakers chocolate will not inhibit your MAO capabilities.

--------------------

Offlinejcperez1215
Cuz
Male
    #16519505 - 07/12/12 11:47 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:
Quote:

jcperez1215 said:
I myself was looking into mixing some citric acid powder

click the tea tek in my sig.

chocolate isnt very acidic compared to lemon juice. or citric acid.

it IS the acidity of the chocolate.

but compared to citric acid, it does absolutely nothing.

Chocolate is one of the most acidic foods available. Once citrus juices are in the stomach and mixing with the stomach acid, they become alkaline.
After some research, this is what I believe is happening with Lemon TEK. First off, the lemon juice does not have a strong enough acid to breakdown the shrooms or psilocybin. That is a myth. What I believe happens is the lemon juice causes the stomach to produce more acid (HCI) due to it's alkaline nature. This increase in HCI allows for faster and more thorough absorption of anything in the stomach. That is why it is best to take shrooms on an empty stomach, to allow for max absorption. The lemon juice just acts as a booster to your own natural HCI.
In the chocolates case, since it's already an extremely acidic food once reacting to the HCI, it acts itself as a boost in the digestion process. This is needed in fairly large quantities in comparison to the shrooms, so the boost is noticeable. A few grams mixed into a chocolate bar seems like it would be a perfect recipe.

This is my take on what I've been able to research and verify. via science, not hearsay.

Offlinejcperez1215
Cuz
Male
Re: Lemon Tek x2? [Re: carnage11]
    #16519515 - 07/12/12 11:49 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

carnage11 said:
It might also depend on the type of chocolate that was used.  Certain types of chocolates contain much more cocao then others. Cacao contains MAOIs and also small amounts of phentethlyamines and theobromines.  I believe I've read that the darker the chocolate the more cacao is actually in it.

Exactly, the more cocao, the more acidic a food it is. The more it's lighted (which is done with cream, a neutral food), the less acidic.

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#16519528 - 07/12/12 11:52 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

you think chocolate is more acidic than citric acid?

did you read the tea tek thread?

--------------------

Offlinejcperez1215
Cuz
Male
    #16519956 - 07/12/12 01:24 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:
you think chocolate is more acidic than citric acid?

did you read the tea tek thread?

Bro, plesae read before you post.

First off, once citric acid is digested, it becomes an alkaline in the stomach. It's science. Secondly chocolate, once digested, is one of the most acidic of foods. Please take a look at the link below and feel free to verify that info ANYWHERE.

http://www.alkaline-alkaline.com/ph_food_chart.html
Thanks to a2thej for that link.

I've ready your Tea TEK. I do not want to use that TEK at this time. My goal is taking via capsules. This is due to the environment that I'll be in and taking the shrooms at. Not to say I will never use a Tea TEK, just not for what I'm researching. Thanks for the suggestion.

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#16519968 - 07/12/12 01:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

there are many answers to the questions you are asking in that thread.

but i understand you are such a busy guy, you only have time to make threads.

not read threads.

--------------------

Offlinejcperez1215
Cuz
Male
    #16520002 - 07/12/12 01:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:
there are many answers to the questions you are asking in that thread.

but i understand you are such a busy guy, you only have time to make threads.

not read threads.

I have not asked any questions here. Just statements.

The other post I have asks two questions, which I have not found any answers to on this forum. Feel free to provide the thread to prove me wrong.

OfflineKS_funguy
Belligerent Drunk Midget
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Oz... (not the pr...
    #16532112 - 07/14/12 09:19 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

At the risk of getting flamed, I wanted to drop my two cents.  The concept of using acids to trip harder is kinda "a given" in my neck of the woods.  Just like people know eating after getting stoned will bring them down.  Everyone around HERE also know that drinking orange juice to wash down shrooms will increase the power of the trip (at the cost of duration.).  Have always heard the same with LSD as well.  I always just assumed that the citric acid in the OJ helped the stomach digest the psychoactive.

OfflineLastBreath
Stranger
 User Gallery

#16532449 - 07/14/12 10:37 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Funny you bring up chocolate, tomorrow I'm eating 2g of powdered penis envy which was mixed with melted chocolate into a baking mold.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order