Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleph_plus
Malkawian

Loc: Constantinople
Light or Dark after fruiting???
    #1651939 - 06/21/03 07:36 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

When some cased substrate starts to pin (due to effect of light, lower Co2 ratio and lower temp.s), does keeping it in the dark help it to mature faster, or is it preferable to leave it in the dark? If it helps it to grove faster does it effect the amounts of flushes?... Thanx!

--------------------

The word truth...... doesn't make any sense..... As if the word sense...... which isn't the truth.........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineExtravagantDream
Beacon in theDarkness
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in the Local Su...
Re: Light or Dark after fruiting??? [Re: ph_plus]
    #1652060 - 06/21/03 08:39 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I have not heard of dark or light being benificial. They will look much better, grow up straight, with some light

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

Loc: Dragon's Den
Re: Light or Dark after fruiting??? [Re: ExtravagantDream]
    #1652519 - 06/21/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I give mine lots of light to start them to pin the once I notice pins I gave alot less light and the rest dark.As long as there is a window in the room, there will be sufficient light for your mushrooms to grow. In fact all your mushrooms really need is a few minutes of light a day to grow. All they need the light for is to know which way is up so they know which way to grow, but the amount of light given will not affect wether you get mushrooms or not.

The heigth of your mushrooms will also not be determined by the amount of light provided. Sometimes mushrooms will grow longer if they have less light.I find they do most the growing in the dark

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Light or Dark after fruiting??? [Re: ph_plus]
    #1652821 - 06/22/03 01:18 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck