Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
a night on 2C-I
    #1652254 - 06/22/03 12:10 AM (14 years, 7 days ago)

It was late one evening night when I decided that I would procure some 2ci. I had heard and read a lot about 2ci and other such phenethylamines. I found a source and sent out the payment for my three twenty milligram pills the next day, 2C-I was soon to be a new drug in my arsenal.

The pills finally arrived and I decided to make plans as to when I?d make time to try them. I wound up holding them for nearly two months before finding time to take one. I decided that the night of the roommate-of-my-girlfriend?s concert, who played in the philharmonic at school, would be perfect.

The night before finally arrived and I found myself out til 4am drinking, smoking, and playing pool. Definitely not the thing I should have done the day before a prospective 2ci, or for that matter any, trip. I slept until nearly noon and woke up and went out to a diner for breakfast. I came home and fiddled on the computer for most of the day.

Five PM arrived and I decided that I would take the pill at six. It turns out I was rather hungry. I decided then to eat a light dinner and dose about an hour afterwards. I cooked something small and finished at six PM and decided to dose at seven PM. Seven PM came and I downed my pill. I drove to my girlfriend?s house. I had to wait for her to get ready. I sat and watched television for a while, after about thirty-minutes from ingestion I started feeling weird. ?Placebo effect,? I thought. When we arrived at the concert hall the bus dropped us off rather far away from the entrance. I was, by then, feeling rather nauseous and hoped the walk would help. It did somewhat. We got in and walked into the hall and into the balcony for our seats. We walked somewhat far into the row, so that when it was time to leave or if I had to get out in an emergency I?d have to walk, or in my case fall, all over the people in the seats that lead out to the aisle. In addition to that small predicament, the slope of the balcony, and I suspect, the entire hall was such that even those persons who are sober find that they feel off balance when walking in the hall and up the stairs and to their seats. I knew getting out would be a problem.

We arrived at the hall at approximately, 8:15 and waited until 8:30 for the show to start. During those fifteen minutes I became extensively worried about having to leave quickly if I were to have to vomit. I felt increasingly nauseous but was able to keep it under control. After some time and once the music start, I found my nausea waning as I focused on the band and the stage.

The band shell was made of wood, pine I suspect. It curved around and had quite a few projections in it, like shelves in a mantle place. There were also many many knots in the wood. The ceiling above the stage was covered with stage lights and some triangular wood panels that were the same color as the band shell.

The orchestra began playing, and after the first song they played the Funeral March of the Marionette, which is best recognized as the theme song from Alfred Hitchock. After that finished my body high progressed and visuals started. I turned and asked my girlfriend if there was a light operator because I noticed that the triangular ceiling tiles in between the lights were changing colors from yellow-orange to green. She turned and said no. After the funeral march, the orchestra played a Beethoven piano concerto. Once the pianist started playing all the knots in the band shell literally went out like light bulbs and began blinking at me like eyes. They then proceeded to swarm around like clouds in a cyclone throughout the band shell and disappearing and bleeding-out as they moved. After the piano concerto concluded they finished with an entire Dvorak symphony. Once they finished my girlfriend told me we should bolt out why everyone was clapping. I somehow managed to stumble out of the seats and into the aisle and down the steps without falling down them. We rushed out of the building and back to the bus stop in the rain. We waited at the bus stop with two homosexuals. I sat at the stop staring at the street in the rain as the patterns in the street bleed out and swirled around like oil in a lamp. The bus finally arrived and the homosexuals as well as my girlfriend and I got on. The stupid grin I normally get when I trip has now started to appear as I?ve been intently staring at the watch of the black homosexual, who happens to be dressed quite fancy as well as have a nice gold watch and slicked back hair. They got off at the train station and the bus proceeded on while my girlfriend and I sat in the back and I stared at the floor of the bus. We got off at her place and we went inside where I promptly laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling and a painting of Stary Night by Vah Gogh. She caught me staring at the painting and said, ?Know I know why you like that painting so much!? Everything in the painting was swirling like how I imagined Van Gogh must have imagined and tried to capture in the painting and thus used that style. I thought to myself that he had a specific target audience.

The ceiling had some cracked paint on it which seemed to bleed out and disappear and bleed out and disappear during which time my girlfriend laid on her bed with me holding my mouth open so I didn?t grind my teeth. She also informed me I have been radiating heat since the concert and have been clenching my jaw since the concert also. Which is why she was holding my mouth open. I wondered if she or I ever imagined that when we first met we?d be sometime in the future laying on her bed with her holding my mouth open. I found that be really fascinating and a point worth pondering. I stared at the painting the ceiling for a total of four hours, which in between this time my girlfriend thought about how?d feel to have sex on the drug. It?s quite possible and quite pleasurable. I often times though couldn?t keep my eyes off the visuals on the ceiling or wall even through sex. I had to pay extra attention to not look at the visuals in the same way I try extra hard to not look a the TV while receiving fellatio. After another hour I felt sober enough to drive home. The visuals still persisted slightly but I found it much easier to ignore them because the body high had finally left. I arrived home and smoked some weed to help me fall asleep and decided to read a book. I found reading impossible as the words and the letters of the words on the page would separate like they were pulled apart and disappear at the same time. So I decided to lay in the dark until I fell asleep at around four-thirty AM.

The next morning I felt fine, memory from whole experience intact, and I was hungry as hell so I went to the diner for breakfast for noon once again.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
Re: a night on 2C-I [Re: neuro]
    #1652770 - 06/22/03 03:00 AM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Nice trip report, I have been meaning to try some research chemicals.

I think 5-meo-amt is first on my list tho.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

OfflineRed_Ducati
ItalianPerformance

Loc: United States
Wow! [Re: neuro]
    #1653352 - 06/22/03 12:31 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

That sounds like quite an experience. I'm glad that you had an enjoyable trip. Van Gogh's "Starry Night" truly is an awesome painting. Thanks for sharing the experience.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: Wow! [Re: Red_Ducati]
    #1653420 - 06/22/03 01:28 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Wow... I've never even heard of that drug.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Wow! [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #1655645 - 06/23/03 08:52 AM (14 years, 5 days ago)

www.erowid.org (drug vaults)
www.lycaeum.org (LEDA)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Re: Wow! [Re: gnrm23]
    #1656260 - 06/23/03 05:53 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

thanks for a good trip report, a friend and i are going to try it sometime soon.
How well do you think the drug would go in a setting such as a rave? we were looking to it as an alternative to ecstasy once or twice. as it is similar to 2c-b i would hope it would work. cheers.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Re: Wow! [Re: mikey_]
    #1657320 - 06/24/03 01:12 AM (14 years, 4 days ago)

I could see where people get the ecstacy idea with 2ci, it really had an empathetic sort of vibe to it the both times i have now ingested it. It really felt like MDMA in that respect. But the visuals were like no other and the body high increased even more than what i've experience on MDMA.

I felt incapacitated while on 2ci and didn't really want to do much moving, especially dancing. If i were to go to a rave I'd probably sit at a table somewhere and not move. But then again i'd probably would do that at a rave on MDMA and also while not on any drugs as i'm not into the rave scene really. The point is i just didn't feel like moving too much after a while, i wanted to sit and veg and stare.

The second time i took 2ci i felt nauseous enough to puke. And i did, i think being in the car didn't help much. If i wasn't in the car i probably could have managed the nausea.

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Re: Wow! [Re: neuro]
    #1657857 - 06/24/03 06:46 AM (14 years, 4 days ago)

cheers neuro, much appreciated man.
we're gonna give it a blast at home or in nature first before/if we try it in a club. is it a drug you'd like to try again?
also; because of the jaw tension and other amphetamine like effects i would think it had some sort of speedy element in it. hopefully!

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Re: Wow! [Re: mikey_]
    #1685242 - 07/04/03 01:06 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

>>is it a drug you'd like to try again?

Yes it was and is. I have tried it one more time between then and now. I guess i could write a trip report about that too, i had some crazy auditory hallucinations.

>>also; because of the jaw tension and other amphetamine like effects i would think it had some sort of speedy element in it. hopefully

I couldn't really discern any speedy effects, though i was wide awake and couldn't fall asleep for like 2 hours after the trip stopped, there was real no increased energy speedy ampehtamine like effect.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports