Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it * 1
    #16520268 - 07/12/12 02:13 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not going to write an essay but let me summarize and give examples as to why the reason I feel dentistry and the medical community(for the most part) is a joke.

-Dentists still call dental amalgam "silver" fillings when in all actuality the most prevalent ingredient is mercury.  Since they call them silver fillings it's deceptive and is considered uninformed consent.  Here's the numbers;  mercury (50%), silver (~22-32% ), tin (~14%), copper (~8%), and other trace metals.

~Amalgam is treated as a highly toxic material when prepared.  But suddenly when put into the mouth as an amalgam it's considered non-toxic somehow.  If you choose to get them removed for whatever reason it exposes you to extremely high levels and is disposed of as toxic waste. 
  ~Dentists say that when the mercury is in the amalgam it is inert.  But this is false and even some heads of the ADA(American Dental Association) admit it can and does leech and vaporize out of the amalgam. 

Indeed, 20-30 years from now or hopefully sooner we'll look back at mercury amalgam the same way we did with leaded gasoline and frontal lobotomies.  Here's a few studies I found in minutes on pubmed.  There's many many more but it seems the American dental association doesn't care about science and wants to prevent lawsuits against them.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21232090
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21173523
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20406270

Now that we got mercury amalgam out of the way let's move on to the use of sodium fluoride in our water supply and in our teeth.  I'm not as well versed on the subject of fluoride but from the various studies I've read from both sides it seems that fluoride isn't necessary in keeping a healthy mouth and can in fact make things worse(Dental Fluorosis).  Also forced fluoridation is obviously bad for the fact that it is forced upon people without consent.

Personal anecdote ahead:  After doing research I concluded that fluoride was unnecessary in having healthy teeth.  Therefore I switched to Toms of Maine's non-fluoride toothpaste.  I've been using this toothpaste for about 6 months.  Not to sound like a hobo but I honestly only brush maybe once every other day to test out my theory that brushing one's teeth is not nearly as important as dentists make it out to be.  Flossing though is probably much more important than brushing one's teeth.

So for the past 6 months of using fluoride-free toothpaste on average once every other day and flossing after brushing my teeth I went to the dentist to see what he'd say about my teeth and gums condition.  These are his near-exact words; "Looks great.  Much better than your last appointment 6 months ago."  This confirms my theory that dentists don't really know what they're doing because they were taught misinformation in dental school about toxic materials. 

Also I've noticed doctors of all specialties tend to not know the most troubling side effects of the drugs they prescribed.  A somewhat unrelated example of this would be the hair-loss drug propecia.  For propecia it says on the warning thing that comes with it that about 2% of people who take propecia have sexual and mental side effects but they completely go away after getting back your hair and stopping the drug.  For many people this is completely untrue and even after stopping the drug the side effects don't go away.  There's been quite a few suicides tied to this drug.

The medical industry is run by profits and not helping people and I and many others are victims of their mentality.  Pharmaceutical companies can't make money off a corpse.  The funeral industry's sure try though.  Mercury amalgams a 150 year old material can dentists not do a better job of keeping up with modern science?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #16521018 - 07/12/12 04:21 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah "medicine" is in a sad state of affairs right now.  Bunch of crooks and money-bag losers looking to cash in on the suffering and gullibility of the masses.

When it's time to die it's time to die.

As for dentistry?  I've been to the dentist ONCE in my entire life and most people I meet say I have one of the nicest smiles they've seen.  I  too use Tom's of Maine Non-Flouride (god I wish all of their toothpaste was non-flouride.  I hate when they're out of the non-flouride stuff at the counter).  I also really like this one aloe vera toothpaste I used once by Kiss My Face.  Great stuff, love the taste.

Protip: most people put way too much toothpaste on the brush.  If your mouth is toothpasty after you rinse that's a problem.

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it [Re: Humility]
    #16521076 - 07/12/12 04:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I only ever floss if I have fibres between my teeth.

I do have a filling. I ought to find out what it is. It's tiny, but it's like asking if you want a little rat poison with your meal.

--------------------

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #16521253 - 07/12/12 05:08 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

My teeth are littered with fillings, root canals, and crowns. Nearly all my teeth are manmade heh. Maybe I will get mercury poisoning or something.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #16521314 - 07/12/12 05:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
I only ever floss if I have fibres between my teeth.

I do have a filling. I ought to find out what it is. It's tiny, but it's like asking if you want a little rat poison with your meal.

What color is it?  If it's silver then it's approximately 50% mercury.

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it [Re: ManianFH]
    #16521324 - 07/12/12 05:29 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mick said:
My teeth are littered with fillings, root canals, and crowns. Nearly all my teeth are manmade heh. Maybe I will get mercury poisoning or something.

It's a possibility.  It happened to me and completely ruined my life.  Everybody's biochemistry is slightly different though.

--------------------

Offlineshroomnymph
big mamma
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #16534232 - 07/15/12 10:29 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I have some sort of permanent wire on the back of my 4 front bottom teeth. know anything about those?

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#16534322 - 07/15/12 10:53 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
Quote:

mick said:

It's a possibility.  It happened to me and completely ruined my life.  Everybody's biochemistry is slightly different though.

Didn't you say you got checked out and you DIDN'T have mercury poisoning?

You said you just feel like you had it.

If you think modern health fields are a joke, then don't use their services.... its that simple.

No one is forcing you to do anything.

My opinion is that its FAR more good than bad.

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#16534436 - 07/15/12 11:20 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
Quote:

mick said:

how did it ruin your life?

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it [Re: Uzziel]
    #16535145 - 07/15/12 02:17 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Uzziel said:
Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
Quote:

mick said:

Didn't you say you got checked out and you DIDN'T have mercury poisoning?

You said you just feel like you had it.

If you think modern health fields are a joke, then don't use their services.... its that simple.

No one is forcing you to do anything.

My opinion is that its FAR more good than bad.

I got tested for mercury but I still am poisoned somehow.  I know that sounds irrational but it's the truth.

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it [Re: ManianFH]
    #16535157 - 07/15/12 02:20 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mick said:
Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
Quote:

mick said:

how did it ruin your life?

When my dentist removed my fillings he didn't use precautions to protect me from the huge exposure to mercury you get when you remove them.

--------------------

Offlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

Loc: Scotland
    #16535208 - 07/15/12 02:33 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

and you got diagnosed as psychotic/schizophrenic?
what actually led to the first thought that you were pisoned by mercury?

--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it [Re: daz01]
    #16535881 - 07/15/12 05:24 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

daz01 said:
and you got diagnosed as psychotic/schizophrenic?
what actually led to the first thought that you were pisoned by mercury?

When I started to feel really sick and had extreme brain fog and depression and didn't know what it was.  Then I looked for symptoms of what I was experiencing and came across the fact that dental amalgam is approximately 50% mercury.  I did more research and concluded that my amalgams could be the culprit of my symptoms.  Then I went ahead and hastily got them removed by a dentist who was oblivious to the dangers of mercury.  Especially during removal, that is one of the highest exposure to mercury you can get.  Long story short I got poisoned by the removal.  Got tests done because I felt poisoned and the tests came out as "normal" for mercury levels.  Arsenic levels slightly elevated.  Since they came out as normal levels the doctors I went to said I was delusional and diagnosed me as schizophrenic.  I'm tired of people not listening to me.  Fuck it, this is pointless really.

--------------------

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

#16537043 - 07/15/12 09:48 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Like I said, medicine is in a sad state right now.

--------------------

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it [Re: Humility]
    #16537902 - 07/16/12 03:12 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Extreme brain fog and depression before you got the, removed? Mmmmmm might be a sign rit there it wasn't the fillings. Not saying your schitzo, but if you had these feelings before their removal......that speaks pretty loudly itself.

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (07/16/12 03:13 AM)

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it [Re: Almond Flour]
    #16539838 - 07/16/12 02:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Real CA Milk said:
Extreme brain fog and depression before you got the, removed? Mmmmmm might be a sign rit there it wasn't the fillings. Not saying your schitzo, but if you had these feelings before their removal......that speaks pretty loudly itself.

Mercury fillings vaporize nonstop.  Not just at the time or removal.

--------------------

Offlinexxblahblablahxx
...who wants to know?!
Female User Gallery

Loc: southern USA
    #16541605 - 07/16/12 08:47 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I haven't trusted dentists ever since I was little (about 9). I went in for a check up the day after a lunar eclipse. In true dentist style, the dude wanted to discuss this with me while he had schtuff in my mouth. He was talking about how he and his wife had watched it the night before and he said, "The moon. . .It just looked so. . .3D." I made him stop. I don't trust people who don't realize that the moon isn't a paper cutout with sharp instruments near my mouth.

Also, I'm in grad school right now, and I had to take an intro to physiology class with all of the first year dental students. I have to say that out of the 150-175 dental students in that class, about 1/3 were blonde chicks. Just an extremely disproportionate amount of blondes. I feel like that says a lot.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Modern dentistry is the biggest most dangerous joke ever and I feel the need to expose it [Re: xxblahblablahxx]
    #16541644 - 07/16/12 08:53 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xxblahblablahxx said:
I haven't trusted dentists ever since I was little (about 9). I went in for a check up the day after a lunar eclipse. In true dentist style, the dude wanted to discuss this with me while he had schtuff in my mouth. He was talking about how he and his wife had watched it the night before and he said, "The moon. . .It just looked so. . .3D." I made him stop. I don't trust people who don't realize that the moon isn't a paper cutout with sharp instruments near my mouth.

Also, I'm in grad school right now, and I had to take an intro to physiology class with all of the first year dental students. I have to say that out of the 150-175 dental students in that class, about 1/3 were blonde chicks. Just an extremely disproportionate amount of blondes. I feel like that says a lot.

Indeed.  Dentistry in it's current state needs to change to biological dentistry.  With an emphasis on how the things the dentist does to your mouth effects the rest of your body.  I.E. Mercury, fluoride, BPA,root canals, etc..

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#16541662 - 07/16/12 08:57 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Also it's worth mentioning that dentists have the highest suicide rate of any profession.  It's rather obvious to me as to why that is.

--------------------

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#16542161 - 07/16/12 10:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
Also it's worth mentioning that dentists have the highest suicide rate of any profession.  It's rather obvious to me as to why that is.

....... go on

Why is that :strokebeard3:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale