Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefungi_funguy
FisherOfMen
 User Gallery

Loc: Not where I wanna' be !
Hpoo edibles/actives ???
    #16486649 - 07/05/12 07:59 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Habitat: Growing from Hpoo along the east side of a tree line that runs N & S. Has been dry for weeks here but just got 2 straight evening thunderstorms w/ decent rain.

Gills: Gills are unattached (at the inner end they roll up towards the underside of the cap). They do not come straight across from the edge of the cap and attach to stipe.
Stem:
Length,2" diameter,1/8" color,white to brown texture,soft and flexible hollow/solid, internals are solid thin/thick, etc. they are young so it's hard to tell if stipe walls are thin or thick

Cap:
Diameter, 5/8" color,pearl metallic white w/ brown nipple texture, ? conical/spherical, spherical convex/concave, convex

Spore print color:
Very important! They are very young and small but the spore print appears dark, more black than anything.

Bruising:
Color that the mushroom bruises, if any. Turns brown at the injury site, def not purple and/or blue

Other information:
Scent of the mushroom, anything else you think is important, large close-up pictures showing stem, cap and gills.

--------------------
Absolutely nothing that I post and/or upload is a true representation of me and my actions. It is all fake/fiction/untrue/bullshit. It's just me having fun as a way of entertaining myself !! :rockon:

I offer much respect, but never expect it in return.
However when it IS given in return, I may have met a friend.

Do not let the sun go down on thy ride.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15223324

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKBG1977
Re: Hpoo edibles/actives ??? [Re: fungi_funguy]
    #16486677 - 07/05/12 08:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

looks like panaeolus antillarum,or semiovatus,but pics too blurry!

Invisiblemaynardjameskeenan
The white stipes
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Merica
Trusted Identifier
    #16486697 - 07/05/12 08:04 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

panaeolus antillarum, not active but edible.

--------------------
May you be filled with loving kindness.
May you be well.
May you be peaceful and at ease.
May you be happy.

AMU Q&A

InvisibleKBG1977
Re: Hpoo edibles/actives ??? [Re: maynardjameskeenan]
    #16486707 - 07/05/12 08:05 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

those pics are how I see life without my glasses on:hehehe:

Offlinefungi_funguy
FisherOfMen
 User Gallery

Re: Hpoo edibles/actives ??? [Re: KBG1977]
    #16486709 - 07/05/12 08:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

KBG1977 said:
looks like panaeolus antillarum,or semiovatus,but pics too blurry!

Crappy iPhone. I said I wasn't gonna' post any pics til' I got a better camera but others said a crappy pic is better than no pic at all. Sorry !

--------------------
Absolutely nothing that I post and/or upload is a true representation of me and my actions. It is all fake/fiction/untrue/bullshit. It's just me having fun as a way of entertaining myself !! :rockon:

InvisibleKBG1977
    #16486722 - 07/05/12 08:07 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I was just playing around man,but I actually am that blind:-)those pics are better than nothing,and you can still get an idea on their type:thumbup:

Offlinefungi_funguy
FisherOfMen
 User Gallery

Re: Hpoo edibles/actives ??? [Re: KBG1977]
    #16486931 - 07/05/12 08:37 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

KBG1977 said:
I was just playing around man,but I actually am that blind:-)those pics are better than nothing,and you can still get an idea on their type:thumbup:

No biggie LOL, I totally got what you were saying man. I have found a few of these before in the same H pasture and they were the same things. I have complete access to this pasture and I have yet to see a single pc. ??? Hell, after a few days of rain I did some driving and saw not a thing from the road. I know it's wishful thinking after how dry it's been but oh well. That rain got me excited !!! lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies