Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

Knife Collectors?
    #16323804 - 06/02/12 10:13 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I am just starting to collect. I figure i should get a large collection of cheap knives before i go for anything expensive. Anyone else collect them?

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

Re: Knife Collectors? [Re: King Klick]
    #16326897 - 06/03/12 02:39 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i guess you can say i collect them..

ive been obtaining knives for as long as i can remember.

chinese made knives have flooded the market so dont get wrapped up it that crap.

dont get me wrong some of the chinesse ones are cool to look at but i dont know if i would trust them in a needed survival type situation.

but look around lots of em to check out.

--------------------

Invisiblecricket
Lord Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: in my house, in front of ...
Re: Knife Collectors? [Re: rackem]
    #16471407 - 07/02/12 05:24 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I own all kinds of knives and blades.  I consider most of them to be...  Just another tool.
There is only one type of knife that I consider to be collectible, and they can be identified with a simple push of a button.  When I was 12 I found a busted one in the street and I spent most of that summer trying to rebuild it myself.

I've been a switchblade fan ever since

In my opinion switchblade laws are, Just fuckin stupid!
They even anger me more then marijuana laws.

Belive it or not, most states won't allow you to own TRUE switchblades unless you are...
A COP,
Active military,
EMT,
    or in some areas...
If you only have one arm.

At the same time...
A U.S. citizen's right to carry spring-assisted knives is now Federally protected.
So basically anyone can walk into a Walmart, or gas station and buy a "Spring-assist knife" that is just as fast or faster then true automatic knives. What's worse, they often have NO safety too prevent accidental openings.

I've never lived in a state were it was legal for civilians to own or carry them so I've had to depend on "Luck and Loopholes" to expand my collection to the 57 blades I have know.
Other then a few rare finds at antique stores or estate sales, I've had a number of "KIT" knives shipped to me in pieces.  I've even bought a few intact knives from the good ole, "Black-market".

--------------------
I tried to leave my signature but it didn't work...
By the way... Does anybody know how to get sharpie markers off of a computer screen?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates