Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: 3nD]
    #9666760 - 01/23/09 05:52 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

3nD said:
Trust me people with Autism and/or Asperger's deal with far darker realities than most people who aren't afflicted.  Most people with Autism are pumped full of drugs from early childhood...if anything they are more ready to trip than the rest of us.

Hey, I have so called Asperger's syndrom, I am everything but stupid, and I love my life, I swear it is like I was born tripping. Being pumped with ritalin was shit though. But it didn't harm me. I believe people born with ADHD and Asperger's are actually the next step in the evolutionary chain, so don't fuck with us, we are the future of human kind, and without us, this planet will die as you can see is happening all around. Spiritualists and New Agers call us indigo and crystal children, and I personally think we have more DMT in our brains than most people, and that is why we are who we are. The reason we often act dysfunctional is because of the way society treats us, with all the drugs and prejudice that most are given, a lot go halfway insane, and some totally insane. If any human being is treated with so much prejudice and pumped with so much shitty chemicals, they will go insane. What most of us truly need though, is some silence for our soul, we can never stop thinking, and that can drive a person insane. Imagine not knowing what it is like not to think. The only reason I am not clinically insane is because I discovered meditation, and that can cleanse my mind. We think so much it can sometime get to the point where you confuse yourself and never know what to say or do as you can not stop thinking for two seconds. All we truly need is a life in nature, as there we can cope, as whenever we aren't in nature, our minds race, as we truly need to get in nature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejeffloomis
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: The Centre]
    #9666781 - 01/23/09 05:57 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9085231#9085231

Short answer: yes
Long answer: yes but depends on a lot of factors (how much ingested, metabolism, time, etc etc).

All I can say is that the dreams I had while peaking (I'm assuming that i was peaking while asleep, read the link I provided) were and still are the most intense things I've ever experienced in my life.  So very very vivid and life like not to mention I was in control of all the dreams to a certain degree and self aware that I was dreaming.

--------------------
"Prevail, the time has come
Crush the enemy, one by one
Prevail, like a venomous snake
Ready to strike and dominate
Prevail, we conquer as one
Pound the enemy, 'till it's done
Prevail!"

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: jeffloomis]
    #9667410 - 01/23/09 07:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

That's sick.  I could definitely see sleep tripping being a great tool to lucid dreaming.

OfflineGaiaAnnunaki
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia area.
Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: jeffloomis]
    #9667441 - 01/23/09 07:52 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Stop thinking?

I was wondered what they would be like.

I wonder what it is like to have a clear head for a few minutes.

Closest I ever got to that is either on Adderall or shrooms.

But normally it's like in my head trying to do that, is like "stop thinking"  "cool I stopped thinking"  "crap I am thinking about not thinking" on and on.

--------------------
Everything I say on here is Just My Humble Opinion, not a fact.  Everything I say is just a generalization from my perspective.  So chill out.

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: GaiaAnnunaki]
    #9667480 - 01/23/09 07:57 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It's possible to stop thinking, it's called meditation.  Once I'm able, I want to try meditation and shrooms.  Some crazy shit, I'd imagine.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: libertaire]
    #9669585 - 01/24/09 04:29 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The only time I ever managed to stop thinking was on very deep meditation while on weed. I find that even in some of my deepest and most amazing meditations, to the point of astral travel, I was STILL thinking, but I was thinking very differently.

Offlinestraikenai
Stranger
Re: Sleep While Tripping? *DELETED* [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9669711 - 01/24/09 06:24 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by LSDreamer

Reason for deletion: Tubgirl.

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: straikenai]
    #9669780 - 01/24/09 06:54 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

No.

OfflineDarkLiberty
Ethereal Eater of Souls
Male

Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: maysrome]
    #9669839 - 01/24/09 07:37 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

ive fallen asleep coming down on a light dose, half eighth of an ounce

--------------------
"All Bibles or sacred codes have been the causes of the following Errors:
1. That Man has two real existing principles: Viz: a Body & a Soul.
2. That Energy, call'd Evil, is alone from the Body; & that Reason, call'd Good, is alone from the Soul.
3. That God will torment Man in Eternity for following his energies.

But the following Contraries are to these are True:
1. Man has no Body distinct from his Soul; for that call'd Body is a portion of the Soul discern'd by the five Senses, the chief inlets of Soul in this age.
2. Energy is the only life, and is from the Body; and Reason is the bound or outward circumference of Energy.
3. Energy is Eternal Delight."

OfflineNexion
Seeker
Male

Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: maysrome]
    #9669988 - 01/24/09 08:44 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I find a good bowl of da ganj right after the come down on shrooms with some ambient music sends me off to a beautiful place.

I have yet to find a good way to fall asleep after cid though, usually just have to be patient.

OfflineRetrovirus
Feed you're head.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shroomville
Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: Nexion]
    #9673409 - 01/24/09 09:13 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nexion said:
I find a good bowl of da ganj right after the come down on shrooms with some ambient music sends me off to a beautiful place.

I have yet to find a good way to fall asleep after cid though, usually just have to be patient.

Haha, I don't think I could ever fall asleep on cid.
:lsd:  :lsd:  :lsd:

--------------------
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;
--Alexander Pope

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: sirjeth]
    #9673506 - 01/24/09 09:33 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

sirjeth said:
Quote:

underaroof said:
I get sleepy on mushrooms, yawning every two seconds. I've wanted to go to bed before but then I think of what a waste it is.

There is no way in hell you could sleep after taking some LSD though. You aren't going to bed for a good 12-16 hours.

Yawning is a sign that you are getting high.

Seriously? I've always wondered why I yawn like crazy on shrooms. Makes sense though (yawning as a sign you are getting high)because during my most intense trip (last night actually)I yawned literally like every minute for an entire hour when I was peaking.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

Edited by Nifflerz (01/24/09 09:36 PM)

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #9673517 - 01/24/09 09:35 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

By the way for myself personally it would be absolutely impossible to fall asleep while tripping on shrooms.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #9675012 - 01/25/09 08:58 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I once you're peaking, it would be difficult, but if you fall asleep before you start, or right after, it's probably pretty easy.

OfflinePhenom
Stranger

Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: libertaire]
    #16454131 - 06/29/12 12:04 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I normally trip overnight, so dose around 8 or 9pm and am normally able to fall asleep about 9-10hrs after ingesting LSD.  Though my last trip, the first time I day tripped, I dosed at 10am on the way to six flags with my class and when I got home after hockey that night (yes, I played hockey tripping) I smoked some weed and tried to go to bed, but no.  The weed and darkness brought back the visuals, every time I'd close my eyes I would see rollercoasters!  It was pretty fucking funny actually, though at the time I was pissed cause I couldn't sleep, I was still tripping (from the weed) like 14h after ingestion and I thought my HPPD got way worse.  I normally wake and bake after overnight trips which is around the same time after ingestion as the day trip, but I think it being light doesn't cause visuals.  The dark always potentiates visuals for me, even sober I see very mild, more phosphene-like visuals in the dark, probably from tripping weekly.

Also my first time doing any drug besides weed was DXM, a dirty drug in my opinion/experience.  I fell asleep before the comeup and wokeup tripping, it was fucking weird.

--------------------

Edited by Phenom (06/29/12 12:08 AM)

OfflineUnifiedField
Pure Abstract Potentiality
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: Phenom]
    #16454796 - 06/29/12 06:36 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hey guys, just thought i'd throw my 2 cents in and suggest Melatonin supplements as a great way to induce sleep while tripping, or at least to induce a very hypnotically tired state :thumbup:

"Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland and involved in the regulation of sleep. It is used as a sleep aid and to help reset the body's clock and help reduce jet-lag." http://www.erowid.org/smarts/melatonin/

--------------------
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.”  - Terence Mckenna

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: sirjeth]
    #16455829 - 06/29/12 12:22 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

sirjeth said:
Quote:

underaroof said:
I get sleepy on mushrooms, yawning every two seconds. I've wanted to go to bed before but then I think of what a waste it is.

There is no way in hell you could sleep after taking some LSD though. You aren't going to bed for a good 12-16 hours.

I definitely yawn coming up, but isn't really a symptom of being tired. MDMA makes people yawn as well... Yawning must be regulated by serotonin.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Sleep While Tripping? [Re: koods]
    #16455943 - 06/29/12 12:53 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

sirjeth said:
Quote:

underaroof said:

I definitely yawn coming up, but isn't really a symptom of being tired. MDMA makes people yawn as well... Yawning must be regulated by serotonin.

Yawning is also a sign that your organs are requesting more oxygen....primarily, your brain. The process of yawning increases the amount of oxygen in your blood , which, of course flows to all of your organs.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract