Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

Dung w. fungicides?!?
    #1644424 - 06/19/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I was just wondering, what would happen if you collected dung from a field where they used fungicides. Would that affect your flush or colonization?? Thanks!!!!

Visigoth

--------------------
"15 minutes in freezing conditions?!?! You'd become a popsicle before you made that!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
Re: Dung w. fungicides?!? [Re: Visigoth]
    #1644508 - 06/19/03 11:13 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Fungicides would prevent or greatly hinder growth. If you must use it, wash and dry thouroughly.

--------------------
Ainasko is my name backwards. I'm a girl!

OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

Re: Dung w. fungicides?!? [Re: Ainasko]
    #1644512 - 06/19/03 11:15 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

So pasteurization wouldn't break down or kill the fungicides at all??

Visigoth

--------------------
"15 minutes in freezing conditions?!?! You'd become a popsicle before you made that!!!"

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
Re: Dung w. fungicides?!? [Re: Visigoth]
    #1644523 - 06/19/03 11:18 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

It depends on the fungicide used. Some were designed to withstand high and extended temperatures of southern fields. Although the field temps may not exceed pasteurization temps, some fungicides are slightly oily which also deters growth.

--------------------
Ainasko is my name backwards. I'm a girl!

OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

#1645464 - 06/19/03 04:14 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Allright, well I guess the best way to find out is just to try it and if it screws up I'll never get dung from that field again. Man, fungicides suck!! My friend had a field next to his house we used to get a ton of shrooms from in Louisiana!! Until one day the farmer started becoming a real ass towards us, and we see him out there in a truck spraying all this yellow shit in the field, that was the last time we saw shrooms there again!!! I'd personally not be suprised if fbi or dea has gotten into the farmer network and told them to use fungicides or made it an industry standard in grain feeds now.

Visigoth

--------------------

OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

#1645465 - 06/19/03 04:14 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Allright, well I guess the best way to find out is just to try it and if it screws up I'll never get dung from that field again. Man, fungicides suck!! My friend had a field next to his house we used to get a ton of shrooms from in Louisiana!! Until one day the farmer started becoming a real ass towards us, and we see him out there in a truck spraying all this yellow shit in the field, that was the last time we saw shrooms there again!!! I'd personally not be suprised if fbi or dea has gotten into the farmer network and told them to use fungicides or made it an industry standard in grain feeds now.

Visigoth

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies